NATION

PASSWORD

The Fukakku Civil War OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Comrade Commisar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Comrade Commisar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:...here is the portrait sent to me by telegram for Lori Cummings.

Oh my.

All the Comraden women are fairly small breasted, but in any case...

"I'm a married man. I'm a married man. I'm a married man..."
A complete mess of a nation known in-character as the 'North Lands'; populated by pious priestesses, wandering mercenaries, violent bandits, and various internal power struggles. Be careful of who you deal with.

Basically, a decentralized feudalistic society ranging anywhere between medieval and interwar.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:...here is the portrait sent to me by telegram for Lori Cummings.

Ah....quite wonderful to see the image again...

In my in game nation we too have wonderful big breasted beautiful women, although in any case....

*Fantasizing*....

I'm a married man. I'm a married man. I'm a married man...wait...adding another one to my harem should not be too difficult......."
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

I actually insist that everyone ogling Lori can put these...emotions into IC form when around her because it will help me with my desire to make her story about fighting objectification in her life. :blush:
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:I actually insist that everyone ogling Lori can put these...emotions into IC form when around her because it will help me with my desire to make her story about fighting objectification in her life. :blush:

^ Don't worry. That's a GUARENTEE. 8)

TS is a family friendly nation and I'm a family friendly storyteller. The attraction is always G-rated and no sex is involved. Just... well, simple looking, talking, "my eyes are up here". In fact, just wait.

The best part is that all of this is amplified because TurtleShroomer women have very small "investments" in Lori's "monopolized" industry. In fact, some of the tycoons and richer men will even make capitalist puns to avoid insulting their wives, who are also glaring angrily in pure jealousy.

(Enter Businessman and Friend, both male humans. They see Lori. Well, they see Lori... somewhat.)

Businessman to friend: (tugging at collar feverishly) "Lori's... a very... uh, productive... 'businesswoman'."

Friend: "That's wonderful, @@RANDOMNAME@@! What does she specialize in?"

Businessman: (looks left and right feverishly, messes with glasses) "...I mean her looks, @@RANDOMNAME@@."

Friend: "Not so loud!" (whispers) "...tell me."

Businessman: (turns back to Lori, holds up hands) "It was this big..."

Friend: (snorts) "NO WAY!! (returns to whisper) "...wait, she might hear us..."

Businessman: ( :blink: ) "You're right. Let's... 'change' the subject. ...well, she's put all her 'stock' in one 'company'."

Friend: "Were there any 'profits' amongst clients?"

Businessman: "Absolutely. -and she's very humble and modestly uses her... 'wealth'. It'd do any 'rich' woman in TurtleShroom proud. Biblical adherence."

Friend: "How many years left until the 'investment' fully 'matures'? Will it?"

Businessman: "Her 'funds' have probably all matured. They won't 'grow' past the current 'rate'."

(Businessman's wife enters)
Wife: "OH DEAR ME." (quietly to herself) "Why can't MY 'stock' have 'dividends' like that?" (to husband) "@@RANDOMNAME@@! You already..." (blushes, tries not to insult Lori) "...your 'company's' already 'merged' with mine. Don't even consider 'breaching the contract', even mentally!"

Businessman: "Don't worry, I'm 'faithful' to our contract. I'm just 'checking out the ticker', looking at each 'symbol', just enjoying the thought of the 'profits' an 'investment' would ensue. I promise you, it will go nowhere; I'll 'have a board meeting' with you at the local restaurant."

Wife: "That's my boy."

(All exit, hoping Lori didn't hear it, but she did.)
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:I actually insist that everyone ogling Lori can put these...emotions into IC form when around her because it will help me with my desire to make her story about fighting objectification in her life. :blush:

^ Don't worry. That's a GUARENTEE. 8)

TS is a family friendly nation and I'm a family friendly storyteller. The attraction is always G-rated and no sex is involved. Just... well, simple looking, talking, "my eyes are up here". In fact, just wait.

The best part is that all of this is amplified because TurtleShroomer women have very small "investments" in Lori's "monopolized" industry. In fact, some of the tycoons and richer men will even make capitalist puns to avoid insulting their wives, who are also glaring angrily in pure jealousy.

(Enter Businessman and Friend, both male humans. They see Lori. Well, they see Lori... somewhat.)

Businessman to friend: (tugging at collar feverishly) "Lori's... a very... uh, productive... 'businesswoman'."

Friend: "That's wonderful, @@RANDOMNAME@@! What does she specialize in?"

Businessman: (looks left and right feverishly, messes with glasses) "...I mean her looks, @@RANDOMNAME@@."

Friend: "Not so loud!" (whispers) "...tell me."

Businessman: (turns back to Lori, holds up hands) "It was this big..."

Friend: (snorts) "NO WAY!! (returns to whisper) "...wait, she might hear us..."

Businessman: ( :blink: ) "You're right. Let's... 'change' the subject. ...well, she's put all her 'stock' in one 'company'."

Friend: "Were there any 'profits' amongst clients?"

Businessman: "Absolutely. -and she's very humble and modestly uses her... 'wealth'. It'd do any 'rich' woman in TurtleShroom proud. Biblical adherence."

Friend: "How many years left until the 'investment' fully 'matures'? Will it?"

Businessman: "Her 'funds' have probably all matured. They won't 'grow' past the current 'rate'."

(Businessman's wife enters)
Wife: "OH DEAR ME." (quietly to herself) "Why can't MY 'stock' have 'dividends' like that?" (to husband) "@@RANDOMNAME@@! You already..." (blushes, tries not to insult Lori) "...your 'company's' already 'merged' with mine. Don't even consider 'breaching the contract', even mentally!"

Businessman: "Don't worry, I'm 'faithful' to our contract. I'm just 'checking out the ticker', looking at each 'symbol', just enjoying the thought of the 'profits' an 'investment' would ensue. I promise you, it will go nowhere; I'll 'have a board meeting' with you at the local restaurant."

Wife: "That's my boy."

(All exit, hoping Lori didn't hear it, but she did.)

TurtleShroom, it's all good.

Storytelling doesn't need explicit sexuality to be good. I usually leave that stuff up to the imagination when I reach the PG-13 threshold when it comes to my characters.

Speaking of good storytelling, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now but you have a knack for good storytelling and interesting characters. :clap:
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:TurtleShroom, it's all good. Storytelling doesn't need explicit sexuality to be good. Speaking of good storytelling, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now, but you have a knack for good storytelling and interesting characters. :clap:

I appreciate your compliment.

Please refrain from EVER using the GD-phrase from any and all posts when I participate. "GD" is the worst curse word to any Christian. It is impossible to be worse. It's like combining the "F-word" and the "C-word" and saying it from a child's mouth on primetime TV.

I beseech you to remove the word that makes my very body shiver from that post and all others. It's the only curse word I can't just brush over.

This being said, I'm adding your praise to my Factbook!
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:TurtleShroom, it's all good. Storytelling doesn't need explicit sexuality to be good. Speaking of good storytelling, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now, but you have a knack for good storytelling and interesting characters. :clap:

I appreciate your compliment.

Please refrain from EVER using the GD-phrase from any and all posts when I participate. "GD" is the worst curse word to any Christian. It is impossible to be worse. It's like combining the "F-word" and the "C-word" and saying it from a child's mouth on primetime TV.

I beseech you to remove the word that makes my very body shiver from that post and all others. It's the only curse word I can't just brush over.

This being said, I'm adding your praise to my Factbook!

I did not mean to offend, although I will insist that for realism's sake that such 'curse words' will be used. It's just because I prefer realistic characters that look (in terms of how they act) like everyday people you'd meet in the real world, although with sometimes silly twists to make them just interesting. But I'll be conscious of your concerns when addressing you OOCly like this.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Ah...how I love massive human waves...

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy10 ... nwave2.png
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Comrade Commisar
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Comrade Commisar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:Ah...how I love massive human waves...

That's not nearly massive enough. We can do better.
A complete mess of a nation known in-character as the 'North Lands'; populated by pious priestesses, wandering mercenaries, violent bandits, and various internal power struggles. Be careful of who you deal with.

Basically, a decentralized feudalistic society ranging anywhere between medieval and interwar.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 am

Comrade Commisar wrote:
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:Ah...how I love massive human waves...

That's not nearly massive enough. We can do better.

It is an excerpt of 100,000 Chinese troops charging at Wusan during the Korean War. Yet of course, we can always do better. ;)
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Fukakku Shingeng
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fukakku Shingeng » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 am

I posted at last. :lol:
People's Province of Fukkaku Shingen, original conception
A distant faraway territory of the People's Huangdiist Teikoku of Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Governor: General Fukakku Shingen, -vacant; de facto Yushuu Iroshi as Emperor
Population: 358 million (Fukakku-Shingen in general) | 345 million (Dai Ko island)
GDP Per Capita: $25,000.00 (temporarily down to $900 per capita)
Military Forces: 220,000 personnel -null
Mainland's garrison stationed here: 28,000 personnel -null

Locked in all-out Civil War. Defence Readiness Condition (DEFCON) raised to 0 (Apocalypse inevitable)

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Turtleshroom - if you keep posting OOCly in the IC thread, I'm seriously gunna have to punch you in the face.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Aquitayne wrote:Turtleshroom - if you keep posting OOCly in the IC thread, I'm seriously gunna have to punch you in the face.

Let's remain civil here! A simple please keep OOC in the OOC thread would suffice.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
Aquitayne wrote:Turtleshroom - if you keep posting OOCly in the IC thread, I'm seriously gunna have to punch you in the face.

Let's remain civil here! A simple please keep OOC in the OOC thread would suffice.

I've asked him like 3 times already. Repetitiveness doesn't go over well with me. :P
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Aquitayne wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

I've asked him like 3 times already. Repetitiveness doesn't go over well with me. :P

I apologize. It's an age-old habit of mine to keep everything neatly in the same place. It's nearly impossible to break unless I see the link right in my face... which it wasn't.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:OOC: I noted that your movement needed… NUKES? Well… you have an ally that has a lot of them.… :twisted:
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
Aquitayne wrote:

I apologize. It's an age-old habit of mine to keep everything neatly in the same place. It's nearly impossible to break unless I see the link right in my face... which it wasn't.

If you feel the need to post OOCly in the IC thread that badly, at least spoiler it.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Aquitayne wrote:
TurtleShroom wrote:

If you feel the need to post OOCly in the IC thread that badly, at least spoiler it.

Can do.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Yushuu is having quite the amusement spreading his wings is he? :P
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Once I get a full gist of what's going on in recent posts, I shall post in turn. :)

Comrade Commisar
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Comrade Commisar » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm

*Adjusts glasses*

Can we please have posts at least a paragraph in length? Those one liners are making me want to kill someone.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am

I just came to remember something.

Besides the Yushuu family is another, equally insanely irrational faction, led by Tokugio Shiromatsu.

That one is simply another story of which makes my nation probably going to have to choose a three-faction flag very soon such as yours.

Except the names above shall change to the three warring factions in our state. :D
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Comrade Commisar
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Comrade Commisar » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:I just came to remember something.

Besides the Yushuu family is another, equally insanely irrational faction, led by Tokugio Shiromatsu.

That one is simply another story of which makes my nation probably going to have to choose a three-faction flag very soon such as yours.

Except the names above shall change to the three warring factions in our state. :D

Our factions should have some kind of mass war sometime...

Also, nice flag.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:Once I get a full gist of what's going on in recent posts, I shall post in turn. :)

:unsure:

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:I just came to remember something.

If TurtleShroom is involved, you'd have to add a fourth woman, because TS is traditionally an independent faction in anyhting, because they're paranoid like that. (I'd love to draw a totally out of place fourth one.) :p
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents