NATION

PASSWORD

(Open only to ACSN and Hezar members) Military parade

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Deshrenkov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

(Open only to ACSN and Hezar members) Military parade

Postby Deshrenkov » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 am

The city of dushten was hurriedly preparing itself for a massive international military parade that would feature major members of two alliances. The best of the army was marched in, including the marine storm troopers and the paratroops. The paratroops looked like spartans from halo, just not nearly as powerful, while all marines look like halo:reach marines. The standard rifle is the MA5B with improved accuracy or the BR 9mm semi,three-shot-burst, or automatic battle rifle. Tanks were also brought in, now armed with their new 130mm gauss cannons, and the sparrowhawk VTOLS they'd begun using hummed overhead.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 am

From The Democratic States of CREEEEEED, Regional Ambassador of the ACSN, came a full 1,000 of the National Honour Guard, the most elite troops in CREEEEEED. Marching in perfect lockstep down either side of the parade route in full dress uniform, their armament held at shoulder arms, every 30 seconds the heavy troopers fire a salvo of fireworks (specially made for the occasion) into the air. Leman Russ battle tanks, Manticore Multiple Rocket Launchers, and a single Baneblade superheavy tank accompany the parade, with aerobatics from Valkyrie and Vendetta VTOL assault transports happening overhead.
Military of The Democratic States of CREEEEEED: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=152068

Military Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180346

Proud Member of The ACSN.
The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 am

750 selected soldiers of the U.W.E.T. (United Warrisons Elite Troops) and 120 of the U.E.F. (United Elite Fighters) were chosen to
participate in the international military parade hosted by Deshrenkov in their capital, with them were 28 Leopard II tanks and
a dozen U.W.E.T. snipers. They were to be airlifted and dropped off at one of the military airports in Dushten.

Join Ostaniyan Cumhuriyet and take part in a fast-growing democracy!
Warrisonian Military
RP Population: 128 million people.
Mexican Liberation wrote:Cool,I am my own father

Sarrowquand wrote:Goodness surely only one at least two thirds divine, perhaps more could come up with such a grande idea. You really are a smart guy United Warrisons.

Deshrenkov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deshrenkov » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 am

The soldiers of deshrenkov marched through the city in full combat dress, MA5B Rifles slung to their shoulders, being led by the seventh armoured core. The seventh armoured core was made up of 500 brand new scorpion model tanks armed with 130mm gauss cannons, firing high explosive shells in the air to simulate fireworks. Behind the tanks were warthog APC's, manned by soldiers and the gunners would wave at people nearby. Sparrowhawks soared through the air, and YS-Sabres Roared overhead. The citizens waved and cheered the international soldiers, many tossing gifts at the passing soldiers.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Army= Deshrenkovian trooper.
Last edited by Deshrenkov on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soviet Ruk-Tsan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Ruk-Tsan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am

It was a grand honour to take part, and as such the 500 High ranking military officials that attended held themselves high.
The Grand General and his personal entourage walked in the middle.
Founder of The Union of Red Nations

Soviet Ruk-Tsan, bringing peace to the world through senseless violence.

Deshrenkov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deshrenkov » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

After the parade, before the military''s left, deshrenkovs president himself made a grand speech:

"Comrades of deshrenkov, lend me your ears. Today, we have strengthened trust between our nations and their militaries, and I hope to make this even become an annual affair. It brings me great pride and honor to see such powerful and well trained troops marching through my capitals streets." vasili reshenkov finished with a broad smile upon his aged, wise face.

Return to International Incidents