NATION

PASSWORD

Lost Age OCC Discussion Thread [Former Ceaden Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

I like it, it works for me
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Joukaai
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm

It might be a little costly woodwise, my region would never be able to afford one. Maybe 1/2 the wood price.
The Tropican Republic of Joukaai (Factbook) | NSEconomy (I RP only about a third of this) | Cent Jours II (Napoleonic Era RP) (In development at the moment, let me know if you are interested in reviving this via pm!)

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Joukaai wrote:It might be a little costly woodwise, my region would never be able to afford one. Maybe 1/2 the wood price.

Marked it down to 3,000
Administration for the Ceaden PT Fantasy World

Achesia Not any more! At least for now.

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Update

Updated the rules and added a new structure under the improvements list. "mine" will allow you to regenerate resources from land that you own. Wood also regenerates on its own now.

-Achesia

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey I added naval units to my nation, if you want to look them over it would be awesome before I buy them.
The Tropican Republic of Joukaai (Factbook) | NSEconomy (I RP only about a third of this) | Cent Jours II (Napoleonic Era RP) (In development at the moment, let me know if you are interested in reviving this via pm!)

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Joukaai wrote:Hey I added naval units to my nation, if you want to look them over it would be awesome before I buy them.

The Hjaarlmarch Drekkar warship should have a VAL or 14500 without the speed increase since the pax cost 2500 and double the pay which is 12000. So if you want the speed increase I say 15500 should be fair.

Also the pay on your Skei is really high. It shouldnt really have any pay increase because it only has 1 STR. The VAL is what increases for PAX.

So I would look over your PAY and VALs. Everything else looks good but remember pay is just increased if you add STR. VAL is double your pay PLUS the money for PAX.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

I didn't realize pay was based only on strength. If that was the case the drekkar would be cheaper. Prices of my ships have been updated.

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Joukaai wrote:I didn't realize pay was based only on strength. If that was the case the drekkar would be cheaper. Prices of my ships have been updated.

Yup just on strength. Looks good though.

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Guess who's back and almost done with his intro post

I'M IN THE CHAT CHANNEL
Last edited by Durmatagno on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Added the ESPER Channel to the OP. Its a great way to talk about the game or just chat in general if you all are interested. The channel is #Ceaden.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Hey I was thinking, to see less intimidating to new players, we should make some standard units for people. Also, my military factbook is coming along nicely.

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Joukaai wrote:Hey I was thinking, to see less intimidating to new players, we should make some standard units for people. Also, my military factbook is coming along nicely.

I was thinking of ways to make it less intimidating. I was thinking of moving the rules to a different thread and then linking them in the OP. This way people can read the description and look at the application without saying "Holy shit wall of txt kthxbi." But yes I like the idea of some base units. Ill work some up and stick those in.

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Joukaai wrote:Hey I was thinking, to see less intimidating to new players, we should make some standard units for people. Also, my military factbook is coming along nicely.

where are you getting all those banners btw? Is it like a banner creator?

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 pm

So nightkill is slowly working on his stuff, i'm fixing a few of my units, making my expensive king and his dragon, and putting them into the opening post.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 pm

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/ ... 335.0.html

They are from Mount and Blade. There are some amazing ones in there, I went with some of the simpler ones to go with my nation.

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Joukaai wrote:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27335.0.html

They are from Mount and Blade. There are some amazing ones in there, I went with some of the simpler ones to go with my nation.

So you can request them and whatnot?

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I suppose but they are offering them to the public so I just use them (the ones they already made).

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Joukaai wrote:I suppose but they are offering them to the public so I just use them (the ones they already made).

Im spending so much time looking at banners haha.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah thats what happens. Hahaha thats what happened to me.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm

So if I work hard enough I may be able to get my intro done tonight. I've been writing for several hours now.
Last edited by Achesia on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Damn, i'll try to finish my military and factbook first before I put up an intro. Next thing, I think we should have to declare where all of our forces are stationed. My kingdom is designed for raiding, I don't want to see someone say that half their army happened to be within 20 miles of where I was attacking all of a sudden.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Joukaai wrote:Damn, i'll try to finish my military and factbook first before I put up an intro. Next thing, I think we should have to declare where all of our forces are stationed. My kingdom is designed for raiding, I don't want to see someone say that half their army happened to be within 20 miles of where I was attacking all of a sudden.

I would honestly go for the intro first because if you dont have the intro done by JAN 1 you wont get the birthrate bonus, wood bonus, and unused resource bonus.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Wait, you mean an entire Intro thread or just the opening post?

Ceaden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Joukaai wrote:Wait, you mean an entire Intro thread or just the opening post?

Your intro has to be complete so the whole thread. The realm isn't officially established until then.

Joukaai
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Joukaai » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=156517

Factbook is up but not close to being completed.
Last edited by Joukaai on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents