NATION

PASSWORD

[CALLED OFF] Declaration of War on The Black Bears

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 pm

actually, i think what ended it was Shazbotdom threatening to run over us like a steam roller. otherwise it likely would've continued.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Violent SSU
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Violent SSU » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jusat try and destroy me i'll Ban yall one by one.

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Violent SSU wrote:Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: Ban?
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

ummm your not a mod..... and i think this might be classified as "mods as weapon" but i don't know. in case you missed the title it says "CALLED OFF" probably because we were threatened with being steam-rolled.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

New Nassrau wrote:

OOC: Ban?

He meant if they try to invade his region.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

New Babylonia wrote:ummm your not a mod..... and i think this might be classified as "mods as weapon" but i don't know. in case you missed the title it says "CALLED OFF" probably because we were threatened with being steam-rolled.

Please read my previous post....
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:07 pm

i have, but note the order shows you posted slightly later than me by which time i was off to F7. and that does make alot more sense....

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:19 pm

The war has been called off...... Ban? .... How are you going to ban me?
Join Ostaniyan Cumhuriyet and take part in a fast-growing democracy!
Warrisonian Military
RP Population: 128 million people.
Mexican Liberation wrote:Cool,I am my own father

Sarrowquand wrote:Goodness surely only one at least two thirds divine, perhaps more could come up with such a grande idea. You really are a smart guy United Warrisons.

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 pm

the war is called of for now! communists shall rue the day!

Lenehen
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenehen » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:23 am

My flame-war sense is tingling...
Call me lenny

Step 1. Buy a sheep
Step 2. Name it 'Relation'
Congratulations! You now have a relationsheep!
Dread Lady Nathanica wrote:

Double head eagle
Proudly spreads its awesome wings
Sure you're not condor?

RIP 1000 Cats

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents