NATION

PASSWORD

[CALLED OFF] Declaration of War on The Black Bears

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
United Warrisons
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

[CALLED OFF] Declaration of War on The Black Bears

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 am

EDIT:
Considering the pros and cons of the war, it is not really in our favour to destroy The Black Bears. As they or rather, He, has
nothing to lose and he can simply make another region. Plus, our troops will be burdened if they engage a large amount of
military forces.

In summary,
The war is called off.
Last edited by United Warrisons on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join Ostaniyan Cumhuriyet and take part in a fast-growing democracy!
Warrisonian Military
RP Population: 128 million people.
Mexican Liberation wrote:Cool,I am my own father

Sarrowquand wrote:Goodness surely only one at least two thirds divine, perhaps more could come up with such a grande idea. You really are a smart guy United Warrisons.

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 am

United Warrisons wrote:As founder of Hezar Islands, I declare war on the cowardly communists The Black Bears!

The Black Bears, Your time as a communist dictator is over! Prepare to bow before our might!

As the WA delegate of the Hezar Region i am all for this war. The communist times of reign are now going to be over. Stand together as we destroy the roots of a corrupt government which is the communists! Stand together my brothers as we win the war on communists! :clap: :clap:

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 am

The Terrorist Organization of The Black Bears shall fall under the might of their enemies! Let the entire Gigaverse join the war!!!
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 am

To: Hezar Islands
We are deploying 2,500,000 soldiers to help you in your war and 1500 ships.
May god help us.
Signed, Supreme Chancellor Carl Philip Tobin
Last edited by Carloso on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flag Maker Trend || Carlossian Food Growers Association || Carlossian Military Grade Fighters || Carlossian Military Arms || Factbook of Carloso || The National Anthem of Carloso

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
The Carlossian Broadcasting Company News Channel
National website

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 am

As the WA delegate i personal (president ADRIAN GONZALEZ) want to say thank you to all of our allies wither it is in our region or abroad. we shall win this war and shall prevail. communists shall see that their ways of corruption and greed are now over!!!!

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 am

Gigaverse wrote:The Terrorist Organization of The Black Bears shall fall under the might of their enemies! Let the entire Gigaverse join the war!!!

Together, We shall triumph over the evil Communists! We would like to thank you for your support!

Carloso wrote:To: Hezar Islands
We are deploying 2,500,000 soldiers to help you in your war and 1500 ships.
May god help us.
Signed, Supreme Chancellor Carl Philip Tobin
(Image)

Carloso, We appreciate your assistance in this battle!
Warrisonian Military

Sarrowquand wrote:Goodness surely only one at least two thirds divine, perhaps more could come up with such a grande idea. You really are a smart guy United Warrisons.

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 am

They shall all see that communism is destroying their own people. People that need assistance in the fight for freedom. I here by declare all war on terror near and abroad. They shall see! Long live the Hezar Islands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:35 am

To: Hezar Islands
We are ready to deploy all our army to defend and aid our allies.
Flag Maker Trend || Carlossian Food Growers Association || Carlossian Military Grade Fighters || Carlossian Military Arms || Factbook of Carloso || The National Anthem of Carloso

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 am

Carloso wrote:To: Hezar Islands
We are ready to deploy all our army to defend and aid our allies.
(Image)

Thank you my friend long live our nations and our regions to come! death to all communists !!!!!!We shall win and spread this victory and views on communism across the globe!!!! long live liberty prosperity and freedom!

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:41 am

When we all see the map we shall land our troops into different cities and locations!!

Democratic Koyro
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Koyro » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 am

OOC: i'd like to know if the Black Bears has been consulted or has any knowledge of this....war...
THERMOBARIC THERMITE

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:45 am

Democratic Koyro wrote:OOC: i'd like to know if the Black Bears has been consulted or has any knowledge of this....war...

they shall soon find out! >:(
Last edited by Isla De Militarias on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lenehen
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenehen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 am

Is this war wise? Their nation is very much like mine, large arms manufacturing sector, large military spending, high population...
Call me lenny

Step 1. Buy a sheep
Step 2. Name it 'Relation'
Congratulations! You now have a relationsheep!
Dread Lady Nathanica wrote:

Double head eagle
Proudly spreads its awesome wings
Sure you're not condor?

RIP 1000 Cats

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 am

Carloso, New Carlingford Port of Call, 13:50
A fleet of 1500 ships were in the harbor preparing for war. Hundreds of battalions marched into the ships while the citizens of Carloso watched them depart from the huge harbor. Once everyone was on board the national anthem of Carloso was played by the New Carlingford orchestra and the Supreme Chancellor made a speech to the people and the invasion force.
Carlossian Tanks are loaded onto a navy vessel in the harbor.

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

Isla De Militarias
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Isla De Militarias » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 am

Carloso wrote:Carloso, New Carlingford Port of Call, 13:50
A fleet of 1500 ships were in the harbor preparing for war. Hundreds of battalions marched into the ships while the citizens of Carloso watched them depart from the huge harbor. Once everyone was on board the national anthem of Carloso was played by the New Carlingford orchestra and the Supreme Chancellor made a speech to the people and the invasion force.
(Image)
Carlossian Tanks are loaded onto a navy vessel in the harbor.

thank you carloso first stop black bears then the rest of them commies!

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Lenehen wrote:Is this war wise? Their nation is very much like mine, large arms manufacturing sector, large military spending, high population...

We combined (Isla de militarias, Carloso, Gigaverse and me) have a total of 35 million troops, against 46 million troops (28 million
troops are active, the others are reserves). Violent SSU (The communist) has two-third the troops that you (Lenehen) have, but yes
in other categories it is like your nation. This war has to be won if we seriously want to destroy the communists.

OOC:
Most of my data on the enemy has been taken from here.
Last edited by United Warrisons on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warrisonian Military

Pletoriumia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Republic Of Pletoriumia

Postby Pletoriumia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

The Republic Of Pletoriumia has entered the war now against the Black Bears and all other communist countries we have deployed 4,200,000 Soldiers into the battle now due to previous abuse during a Communist War. The Republic Of Pletoriumia has sent 550 Military Ships to aide the War on communist.

Signed by The Republic Of Pletoriumia's High Field Marshal Oblinton Da'Frenzae

Last edited by Pletoriumia on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Pletoriumia wrote:The Republic Of Pletoriumia has entered the war now against the Black Bears and all other communist countries we have deployed 4,200,000 Soldiers into the battle now due to previous abuse during a Communist War. The Republic Of Pletoriumia has sent 550 Military Ships to aide the War on communist.

Your help in this battle is much appreciated!

Note that, U.W.I (United Warrisons Intelligence) is currently working on uncovering various strategically important locations of the
The Black Bears.
Last edited by United Warrisons on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warrisonian Military

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 pm

After long hours of hard work, U.W.I finally could make an accurate map on Violent SSU (Black Bears' only member). We are
mobilzing our troops for an attack, our troops are to be transported via our Transports.
You may see the map below,

Harbors are at Utor, Tutabad and Tesme. Unfortunately, neighbouring nations did not allow us to land in their nations and attack
the TBB (The Black Bears) from there, so their cities are unavailable on the map.
Warrisonian Military

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Carloso has landed in Tesme and is battling around that area.

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh, I can't believe this situation. It seems as though a bunch of nations are attacking another nation, and for what? Just because he is cowardly does not mean you can declare war on a sovereign nation. It just isn't right. We telling all nations to back down further before military action starts. We are not trying to be threatning, however we must intervene. Despite the fact that he is communist, simply attacking the nation won't solve anything. Just leave The Black Bears alone in it's own filth. You must understand that the international community will come down to protect this nation, and I doubt any of you want that. This declaration of war is uncalled for and most not commence any further.

By order of her Madame President, The beloved Vitaliya Aleksandra
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:19 pm

we hate communists, as such, 2million soldiers are being sent. they will invade the beach about 30 Km away from Tesme. 400,000 will be air-dropped and begin fighting in the capitol while the rest move by land to support them. this seizure should not take long and will be a devastating blow to them.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
DEFENDER OF THE EMPIRE
COMMAND AND CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
LARRY WILLIAMS

We here in the Shazbotdom Empire are disgusted at this conflict that is brewing. To go to war over an ideology is plain pathetic and we are willing to stop this entire conflict Therefore the Empire will give the belligerents in this Armed Conflict the next 24 hours to stand down before you feel the might of the superior firepower of the Shazbotdom Marine Corps. I am prepared to deploy a large majority of the Marines and the Imperial navy to finish off all of your nations once and for all.
This is your first and only warning. There will be no others and we will not back down. I hope your men are ready to die because the military of the Shazbotdom Empire are prepared to take the lives of your soldiers. Veritas Omnia Vincit. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire.

OOC:
Most of you cannot support the number of troops you are claiming without sending your economy into a downward spiral. I suggest toning it down a bit.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

United Warrisons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Warrisons » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Carloso wrote:Carloso has landed in Tesme and is battling around that area.

To: Carloso

Carloso, we ask you to hold off any attacks until we have informed their leader about our declaration of war. If we attack them
without warning them, then we are no better than them.

Sincerely Yours,
Daniel Vivenshia, Leader of the United Warrisons.
Warrisonian Military

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:59 pm

To: United Warrisons

Well, it seems as though this conflict is over. I do not know if this is from international pressure or not, however it is nice to see another conflict has ended thanks to some diplomacy. We are all grateful that there was no loss of life on both sides from this conflict and thank Shazbotom for being with us in diffusing this situation. To all other parties, it is sad to see such warlike nations nowadays. Well, good day to all the barbarians.

Vitaliya Aleksandra
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

Next