NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Communist War: Part Three: Peace and The Trial of a Lea

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Anti-Communist War: Part Three: Peace and The Trial of a Lea

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 am

Alexander speaks up as the court gets louder violently hitting a mallet on the the desk in front of him.

"alright, alright! everyone please remain quiet. you may talk but don't yell, the person is a foot away from you. trial will begin in an hour." he said taking a deep breath. "i don't feel like being here." he spoke. the rest of the supreme court members looked at him and shrugged. let the waiting begin.

EDIT: the trial begins at 11:30 game time which can be found just below the user interface button.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:41 am

''This will be interesting.'' whispered General Richmond into the Supreme Chancellor's ear.
''Shh!'' he replied in a loud whisper.
''Wait, waits that noise?''
Mercua's president on a slope, Carloso's Supreme Chancellor and one of the Supreme Chancellor's advisers.
The New Babylonian President with the Carlossian Supreme Chancellor.
Last edited by Carloso on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Flag Maker Trend || Carlossian Food Growers Association || Carlossian Military Grade Fighters || Carlossian Military Arms || Factbook of Carloso || The National Anthem of Carloso

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
The Carlossian Broadcasting Company News Channel
National website

Mercurea
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 am

OOC: This is my president.

Yes, he is quite small:

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 am

Hello my nations leader is here but no picture because its for his own protection. THe great leader of the Nation Waraqistan: Chancellor Ghost Hitler.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 am

Waraqistan wrote:Hello my nations leader is here but no picture because its for his own protection. THe great leader of the Nation Waraqistan: Chancellor Ghost Hitler.

you don't mean the actual "ghost" of Hitler right? it would just seem....odd.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Mercurea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am

Ok, I did the map for the continent (Part of it). If you want, you can claim any of the grey lands for your nation or for a colony. Please, don't make very big claims, as more nations in the map means more wars and fun in the future. This is not only for ICAC members, but also for other countries that want to be part of our RP.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 am

NO My nations leader's firsrt name is Ghost but his real name is and full name is: Anton Von Ghost Hitler. And its great to be here. Let the trials begin

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:08 am

Mercurea wrote:Ok, I did the map for the continent (Part of it). If you want, you can claim any of the grey lands for your nation or for a colony. Please, don't make very big claims, as more nations in the map means more wars and fun in the future. This is not only for ICAC members, but also for other countries that want to be part of our RP.

(Image)

Can Carloso take land near Celeken to guard it incase it is invaded again and to mine.
Flag Maker Trend || Carlossian Food Growers Association || Carlossian Military Grade Fighters || Carlossian Military Arms || Factbook of Carloso || The National Anthem of Carloso

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 am

okay i noticed this nice piece of land split up already directly west of UCS coastline. that coastal land i would like to be my colony, i'd do it myself but i'd have better luck at becoming president of the united states.

EDIT: i think we should create a region for the ICAC and anyone not communist. good idea?
Last edited by New Babylonia on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mercurea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 am

Carloso wrote:
Mercurea wrote:Ok, I did the map for the continent (Part of it). If you want, you can claim any of the grey lands for your nation or for a colony. Please, don't make very big claims, as more nations in the map means more wars and fun in the future. This is not only for ICAC members, but also for other countries that want to be part of our RP.

(Image)

Can Carloso take land near Celeken to guard it incase it is invaded again and to mine.

Do you mean the land south of UCS?

New Babylonia: The land you claimed is now yours! How do you want to name your colony?
Last edited by Mercurea on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am

Okay back to the trial.

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

Mercurea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am

New Babylonia wrote:okay i noticed this nice piece of land split up already directly west of UCS coastline. that coastal land i would like to be my colony, i'd do it myself but i'd have better luck at becoming president of the united states.

EDIT: i think we should create a region for the ICAC and anyone not communist. good idea?

An in-game region? I like the idea. But in this map, I want to include commies, so we can then fight against them.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 am

Yes lets get back to the trial at hand please

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 am

New Babylonia wrote:okay i noticed this nice piece of land split up already directly west of UCS coastline. that coastal land i would like to be my colony, i'd do it myself but i'd have better luck at becoming president of the united states.

Yes I agree. We should. I will make it.

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 am

yes an in-game region. have our own elections there and what not. and as for the name of my colony...hmm....well.... oh how about this, the exact opposite of the UCS. the UDS, standing for United Democratic States. hell, i'll even create a new nation to represent it.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 am

the trial actually starts in around 10 mins, so go ahead and make a separate one this one kinda became an OOC but w/e.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 am

Lets get these trials over with i have other business to attend to.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 am

Waraqistan wrote:Lets get these trials over with i have other business to attend to.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 am

okay...... wheres the thread Carloso was making?

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 am

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 am

HUZZAH!!!!!! The ICAC has itself its own in-game Region!!!

EDIT: also i'll be the WA delegate if no one else wants to. if someone else does we can hold elections.
Last edited by New Babylonia on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carloso
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carloso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

Lets continue the trial.

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
National website

Mercurea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

Now I am in The ICAC Region!

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 am

Mercurea wrote:Now I am in The ICAC Region!

*DOES THE KOOL-AID MAN* OH YEAH! hahaha :lol: good times. would you like to run for WA delegate. ive been waiting for awhile for them to contact me about application (like 3 days lol) hoping to get something soon.

Mercurea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mercurea » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 am

New Babylonia wrote:
Mercurea wrote:Now I am in The ICAC Region!

*DOES THE KOOL-AID MAN* OH YEAH! hahaha :lol: good times. would you like to run for WA delegate. ive been waiting for awhile for them to contact me about application (like 3 days lol) hoping to get something soon.

That would be fun! Yes, I want!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents