NATION

PASSWORD

The Cabickstan-Al Trazar War OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Cabickstan-Al Trazar War OPEN

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:36 pm

OOC: This is only the opening, and backstory. Original Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=138982&p=7077363#p7077363

NOTE: The Al Trazar is a Terrorist Organization, not a Sovereign Nation, just for any possible confusion, or you were too lazy to read the original Thread, either way, there ya go.

After the Imperial Cabickstan Take over of Derpain In April of 2016, after the Capture of Al Trazar leader, Muhammad Azarin. Azarin was Imprisoned in Cabickstan after being captured by Imperial Forces. Still after the Imperial Takeover, Al Trazar Groups are still waging war on Imperial, and Colonial Derpainian Troops. The Al Trazar forces use Guerilla tactics to fight Imperial Forces, hiding in Fields, abandoned buildings, and even dressing like Cabickstani Troops and killing real Imperial Troops. The Number of Al Trazar Forces fighting is unknown, but most likely in the Thousands. The Cabickstani Government at this time does not know who is running the Al Trazar Rebellion. We asked Azarin who could be possibly running the Organization's Forces, but he says he knows nothing. Currently, 75,000 Imperial Troops, and other Various Colonial Derpainian Forces are engaged against the Al Trazar. A C.U Naval Fleet is Blockading the Derpainian Shores. Kaiser Mckinley has put General George Garlock in control of Colonial and Imperial Forces. This is all for now.
Last edited by Cabickstan on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Al Trazar
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Trazar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 pm

TO: Cabickstan Military Forces

Your Fist of Imperialism is crushing our land and our Customs. We only request that you give the Territory of Derpain back to the Organization at once, and our Warfare will cease, until then, Cabickstani blood will shed.

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 pm

OOC: Map of Derpain. Click once to zoom in

http://imageshack.us/f/233/derpain.png/
Last edited by Cabickstan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 pm

December 18 2016, Derpain, Colonized Union, Cabickstan

THE WESTERN FRONT

A small Cabickstani Army of 1,000 cover their heads and take cover while the sounds of Whistling Bombs go over, and explode over them. The Soldiers could hear explosion after explosion, making their ears ring. An Al Trazar Artillery Bombardment was underway on the Small Cabickstani Army. "Shit, when the hell can we get up" Asked a soldier, laying on the ground of the Camp house, covering his Helmet. "Shut up, stay down until the Artillery stops, more Reinforcements will be here soon, we can push them back" Said another soldier.

A Mortar shell Explodes next to the House window, covering the window with dirt, and debris. "We need to get out there and get some cover fire, we're sitting ducks here". "All Right men, we need to stay down until the Reinforcements get here"

The Imperial Troops waited, and Waited. The artillery finally stopped. "Where the hell did they get Artillery"? "I tell ya, they want to kick us out of their land, but if we do that, we'll be in the same god damn place". "Where's General Braxton with our Howitzers, we're supposed to be getting Artillery Reinforcements to Bombard them" Said Lieutenant Shakes. "I don't know, but if we don't get them soon, our Camp is gonna be ash soon, where are they getting all of this Mortar Ammo"? Asked Lieutenant Broun. Broun started pouring milk into a Metal Cup. "Ah jeez, our Supplies are at least getting better, another supply truck isn't supposed to arrive till 2 more Weeks". "Shit, well we'll gonna have to hold out until then, night". "Night" Replied Broun finishing his Cup of Milk.

OOC: Haven't RPed in a while, I'm a bit Rusty. But I'll get oiled again soon. ;)
Last edited by Cabickstan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

to al trazaren ,leader

i will support your side in the war -my army will attack the south and push forword
Last edited by Joneslind on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Al Trazar
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Trazar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Joneslind wrote:to -al -trazaren leader

i will support your side in the war -my army will attack the east and push forword

TO: Soloman Carjo

Excellent, the Cabickstani Imperialism will come to an End in Derpain, and The Al Trazar will once more rule again.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 pm

the plan is changed -i will attack from the south and push the enemy out

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 pm

December 19 2016, Derpain, Colonized Union, Cabickstan

THE WESTERN FRONT

The Reinforcements had finally Reached Imperial Army Unit 35. Trucks with Howitzers on the back pulled up to their camp, more trucks with ammo, and Supplies. It was early in the morning, sunny and slightly Breezy with a cool wind running through the Camp. Derpain was both hot and cold in the Winter time. Lieutenant Broun woke up to the sound of Truck engines pulling up to the camp. He woke up in a Frenzy, grabbing his pistol that lay on a table next to his Cot. He put on his Jacket and helmet, and went outside. Only to be relieved that the Trucks had the Imperial Ensign on the Side of the Truck. The Truck driver got out of the truck to greet Broun. "Broun, courtesy of General Garlock, here's your Supplies". "But I thought Supplies weren't coming till next week, only Reinforcements" Said Broun. "Well we're a little Early, Garlock must've estimated wrong, he wants a Status Report on your Camp Immediately". "Just had an enemy Artillery Bombardment last night, 30 Dead, 100 Injured, our Unit is down to about 8 or 9 hundred guys" Said Broun. The Imperial Workers were unloading the Cargo from the Trucks.

Kuwat
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuwat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Emperor Timothy II looked over the reports from derpain, it wasn't looking good the Al-Trazar terrorist group is waging all out war against Kuwatian ally cabickstan, the emperor sorts a letter to Kaiser McKinley to offer the Kuwatian help in the conflict,
To:Kaiser McKinley of cabickstan

I have noticed your ongoing fight in derpain, I would like to offer Kuwatian help in the war on the al-Tarazar terrorists.

Signed
Emperor Timothy II of Kuwat.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Forgotten Americans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Forgotten Americans » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Official Message

From the Incorporated States of Forgotten Americans

To: OPEN LETTER

To the nations of the World,

A state of war now exsists between the rogue terrorist faction known as Al-Trazar and the Incorporated States of Forgotten Americans. Cabickstan has been a trusted ally of ours for many years now, and we shall do anything to protect our great all from those who harm her. For many years now the pathetic heathens who dare disobey the true religion of Christianity have commited many atrocious and dishonorable acts against Christians around the world. Yet they blame us for these terrible actions! We now offer an Ultimatum to the followers of Al-Trazar. If a member of Al-Trazar wishes to convert to the true religion, then they shall be spared a horrible fate, and will be treated will be kindness and respect. If they refuse, they shall not be given any mercy and shall be executed immediatly. Members of Al-Trazar, you have 24 hours. Choose wisely.
SIC:
Official Message

From the Incorporated States of Forgotten Americans

To: Kaiser McKinley
Encryption: High

Greetings,
The current situation in Derpain has come to our attention. As a great ally of ours, we wish to aid you in ending this threat. At this time we can pledge about 10,000 troops to Derpain. If the situation worsens then we are willing to deploy more men to the region.

ORBAT:
5th Conscript Regiment
27th Mechanzied Regiment
18th Infantry Regiment
801st Infantry Regiment
91st Infantry Regiment
101st Infantry Regiment
Best Video EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Skarakia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarakia » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 pm

The Democratic Armed Republic of Skarakia would like to show its support for the country of Cabickstan. The Island of Derpain has flourished under Cabickstan's rule and we, the Legislative and Executive branch of Skarakia, would very much like to see the island stay that way. For that reason, Skarakia would like to offer any assistance to Cabickstan, military or otherwise, to aid them in this conflict.

President Bastian Adler

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Official United Republic Communique

Addressed To: The Nations of the World
Sender The United Republic of New Embossia and it's colonies
Regarding: Cabickstani Conflict

Our response to this conflict will be short and simple. The United Republic hereby declares war upon Al-Trazar and it's supporters. We will also deploy the following:

3rd ID
6th ID
7th ID
1st AD
2nd AD
7th AD
9th AD
101st Airborne Division
82nd Airborne
240th Fighter Squadron
9th Fighter Squadron
18th Fighter Squadron
3rd Bombardment Squadron
4th Fleet
1st Fleet
URN Bella
URN Earth super-destroyers
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 pm

TO: All Nations Aligning themselves with Cabickstan

FROM: The Colonized Union Government, Cabickstan Government

We thank you for helping to end the Rebellions caused by these infuriating Terrorist Troops. We ask that you land your forces on the Western Front on Derpain, to Unite with Colonial, and Imperial Forces.

Sincerely,

Kaiser Harold Mckinley

The Council Of Advisers

C.U Governor John Thomas

C.U Parliament

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

BELLIGERENTS

Imperial Colonial
--------------------

C.U Derpain

Cabickstan

Forgotten Americans

Kuwat

New Embossia

Skarakia

Benedictus

Al Trazar:
-----------

Al Trazar Derpain

Al Trazar

Joneslind- FORCES EVACUATING
Last edited by Cabickstan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kuwat
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuwat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 pm

The third Kuwatian fleet entered derpain waters with 10,000 troops, 40 armored humvees, along with 15 black hawk choppers, 10 drones, and 10 F-22 Raptors onboard the KRS ENRICO, a Reagan class carrier, soon Kuwatian ships and air forces started to bombard known positions of the terrorists along the front, as the bombings started 10,000 troops, 40 armored humvees,20 T-90 tanks and 25 howitzer artillery pieces stormed the beaches, moving to group up with the main body of colonial forces on the western front. Hearing of the enemy advances in the south, the Kuwatian fleet moves to cut of the invading forces supply lines, Soon the terrorists and their allies will pay for their radical actions. The emperor does not take mercy to terrorists, they caused the death of his second eldest son by a car bomb when trying to kill the emperor.
Naval forces:
KRS EMPARUS, EMPARUS-class battleship, first time in combat.
KRS NAPOLIS, Destructor-class battleship, fifth time in combat
KRS ERIK I, Jonná-Class destroyer, armed with tomahawk missiles, seventh time in combat
KRS WATIA, Constine-class nuclear submarine, being tested on performance during this conflict KRS ENRICO I, Reagan-Class Carrier, eleventh time in combat.
Last edited by Kuwat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:10 pm

the jonesish forces have gand land in the south and are sezeing the enemy forces
the war is finaly terning

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Joneslind wrote:the jonesish forces have gand land in the south and are sezeing the enemy forces
the war is finaly terning

Here, read this for a second, It's made by my good friend New Hayesalia. Oh and my Forces aren't even in the South, so I'll give you that. Lol, Forgot to get the Link, here wait a minute.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=145108
Last edited by Cabickstan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 pm

the jonesish have sent in hershen special forces to fight in the war

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 pm

December 22 2016, Derpain, Colonized Union, Cabickstan

THE WESTERN FRONT

Army Unit 35 had gotten Supply Reinforcements days ago, ammo, medical Supplies, Gasoline, Food Rations, Clothing, and many other various Supplies needed. Lieutenants, Broun and Shakes were the commanders of Imperial Unit 35. 35 was stationed in a remote Abandoned House, with no heat, but Electricity was still running. It was quite cold at the camp at night.

It was early in the Morning, and The Lieutenants called for a meeting. The Remaining 874 Troops were all there, ears ready. "So men, the War has reached from a National Level, to a Global Level. Various Allied Countries have joined with us to stop the Terrorist Rebellion. Some Nations have joined with the Al Trazar, but, what is Important is that we win this War, to keep our Territory, and keep our Dignity, as a World Power. Now, General Garlock has called for a branch Offensive going into Western Al Trazar Territory, Comprising of 10 Units Involved in the Offensive.

About 10,000 Imperial and Various Colonial Troops are going to be trying to push back Al Trazar forces, while that is going on, Kaiser Mckinley has called for an Aerial, and Naval Bombardment of Al Trazar Camps as well. This Offensive could potentially push back enemy Forces. Now, a nation aligned with the Al Trazar had seemed to Gained land in the South, Various other Units will deal with them

The Countries Allied with our Forces will arrive in the West as well, listening and Completing their own Objectives, do have myself clear 35, in 2 days we march off for the Offensive, grab the supplies you're taking with you, and say goodbye to this camp. Have a Good Morning at get your Breakfast. Dismissed."

Skarakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarakia » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Aboard the 5th SEF Command Ship, the SNS Tyr

Admiral Mikal Weiss stared calmly at his console on the bridge of his ship. Ahead was the island of Derpain, a place that has had a rough history in its existence. "Finally" Mikal thought, "My boys are finally going to see some action! And this time, it'll be for a just cause..." Just then, the Admiral's phone rang. "Sir" said the voice on the other side, "The Cabickstan government has given us permission. We are free to move in on your order." Mikal hesitated for a second, then gave the full go ahead. "Start offloading troops as fast as possible. I want the entire 5th on that island as fast as possible. Give me an ETA when things start to move, over and out." Mikal hung up the phone, and stared at Derpain again.

On the west coast of Derpain

The people of Derpain stared in awe at the sight of the foreigners coming in from the fleet. They had no idea who these people were, or if they were friendly or not. Although they were assured by their government, they were still uneasy about seeing these many troops coming in. Helicopters were going to and from the ships, dropping off squads of soldiers. Tanks, in their specialized water transportation vehicle, were landing on the beach. These soldiers, they were obviously trained to do this. The helicopters, planes, troops, and everything else wasted no time unloading troops, then going back and getting more. This was a well oiled machine, and it seems like they'd be done in no time. However, The people of Derpain just watched and waited.

Aboard the 5th SEF Command Ship

Admiral Mikal recieved another call. "Sir, our forces have begun landing on the beach. We have around 1000 troops on the ground as it is now, with around 100 tanks. ETA: 5 hours We are about 15 miles from the Capital. As it is now sir."

"Very well," the Admiral responded, "Try to go faster, our allies need our support. Over and out"
OOC: That's it for me right now, I'm going to sleep
Last edited by Skarakia on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am

Outside of Joneslid-occupied waters
The Jamestown Guided Missile Frigate sailed smoothly along the high seas near the war zone. On command, over 30 ships launched approximately 15 missiles each at the Joneslidian Forces. Soon after, AGM-X Hypersonic missiles were launched from B-3D bombers near the occupied land, aimed at Joneslidian bases. Following the massive strike was the 3rd, 6th and 7th IDs, 1st, 2nd, 7th and 9th AD, and the 101st Airborne Divison headed towards the fools that occupied rightful Cabickstani land.

URN Bella
Captain Arkinson led the behemoth that was the Bella. She was a super-destroyer, the most powerful vessel in New Embossia's navy, and was primed for destroying Joneslid's Armed Forces. With ALL details of her armament, armor, and personell was classified. The only traces of her in the public were conspiracy sites like "Wiki-Leaks". She carried one of the navy's only mass-cruise missile pods. Capable of launching 10 10XTOMAHAWK missiles (10X Strength Tomahawk) at once, it could fire continuously for 2 minutes.

"Execute OPERATION:DRAGON RISING, Ensign Lovell." Arkinson barked to his Weapons officer. Within seconds, the whoosh of the Tomahawks being launched was felt on the deck. "Fire all we've got at them. Let them feel a taste of the United Republic. Send an encrypted command to Earth. Tell it to execute Dragon Rising against Al-Trazar units in the West." Arkinson commanded to the Navigations officer. "Aye."

Within minutes, the radar on the SATNAV system for the Pentagon had swarmed with hundreds of targets. They would cause incomprehensible damage to enemy units.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Forgotten Americans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Forgotten Americans » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:37 am

On the western side of the island of Derpain, the first of the Forgotten American forces were about to make landfall. Two fleets had been dispatched to the region to transport the Ground Forces and to provide Air/Naval support for them. Shortly before the first few battalions made landfall, the ships began to soften up enemy held territory. But in reality, they really had no definitive idea of what, if any enemy forces they would encounter. They had faced an enemy like this before, an elusive one that uses unconventional tactics to survive and thrive against a professional military force like theirs. After fighting the terrorist organization Al-Ummah, Higth Command knew to never be to careful. For all they new there could be 10 or 1,000 enemy combatants hiding in the cover and brush surronding their Deployment Zone.

And at last, several dozen transport ships began to near the land of Derpain. The first ones in would be the 5th Conscript regiment. Forgotten American Conscripts were notorious for their sub-standard weaponry and equipment, and for their apallingly brief 2 month Basic Training. Conscripts were usually never stationed outside of mainland Forgotten Americans for this reason, but the empire of Forgotten Americans was expanding, and as a result, the military is starting to get streched thin. And then at last, the doors of the first few ships came down and the brave conscripts of the 5th Regiment stormed out of their transports onto the beaches to face whatever enemy came their way.
Best Video EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Skarakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarakia » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Aboard the SNS Tyr

Admiral Mikal Weiss was looking at a 3 dimensional map of Derpain, studying the terrain and looking at friendly and hostile zones. All his troops had been offloaded, the aircraft were on red alert, and the ships were preparing to fire their cruise missiles at any moment. He knew that Al Trazar would not go down without a fight, but he figured that they would fold under the overwhelming numbers of troops, and the air and naval support. His ground commander, Colonel Rusch, was a competent leader and Admiral Weiss would take a lot of his suggestions and put them into action. His first suggestion was to divide the 5th SEF in two. SEF 5 Alpha would be the attacking force, while SEF 5 Bravo would be the force that would protect the capital. The Admiral agreed, and gave Colonel Rusch full control over the land forces until further notice. At once, the 2 groups marched towards the captial, SEF 5 Alpha would wait there until they recieved further orders.

Cabickstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC: Sorry guys been busy ;)

December 24,2016, Christmas Eve, War Room, Ghast, Cabickstan

Members of the Imperial Military and Government were going over plans of an Offensive on Al Trazar positions and Land in the West. Kaiser Mckinley was there, General William Wilson, an Experienced General who has served in the Cabickstani Army since 1974. Wilson had come up with the plan of an Offensive. For now, he just wanted to Focus on Driving Terrorist Forces out, then the Joneslind Forces. "Wilson, so you want 10,000 Troops to head West, and push back enemy forces" Asked Mckinley

"That is right sir, I don't know at the moment, how many Enemy forces are located in the West, but with their Primitive tactics, I'm sure we can Score a Victory here sir". "Well, I have asked to give Land Forces, Aerial, and Naval Support, we'll be Blowing them to Hell Wilson" Said Mckinley, starting to laugh.

"And What do you call this little Operation Wilson"? "Operation Grandslam II Sir" . Mckinley got Wide Eyed.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents