NATION

PASSWORD

Star War Galaxy [General OOC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:11 pm

This is more of a dump for me than anyone else tbh to gather all the peoples claims in one place.

People to be added to the map

New Sith Empire:(Currently being implemented)

Old Sith Empire Territory, Including Dromund Kaas Excluding Korribian

Orthodox Gnosticism

Dathomir, Serenno, Telos, Taris, Melinda/Daan, Tenetia and Tantis

The Free Alliance of Worlds

Arbra (N16), Two other systems to be named.

The Ctan

Ryloth, Shili

Completed Sections

Addition of the Unknown Regions to the map
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Is hunt coming back then so I can add him to the map?
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:51 pm

AlsoNew Sith and Wick do you mind me jumping in on the Side of the Confederacy? I want an excuse to show off the Federations new Flag ship, and kick some arse :P ha ha

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Geo-political Map of the Current SWG
Of The Arch ilands wrote:GE/Imperial Remnant/Thrashia/GE Barons = Gray
Confederacy of Free systems/wick = Blue
Illanian Federation/Arch Islands = Red
Greater Zeltros/Vipra = Pink
Orthodox Gnosticism = Maroon
Marzarbul = Neon Green
The Sith Empire Reborn = Orange

Orange, Yellow, Green are all independent races that are also controlled by Wick and part of COFS.

http://generalmash.deviantart.com/art/S ... -269078095

Added Sith Reborn and changed OGs Claims I couldn't find Tenetia how ever so I have left it off for now also by Tantis I assume you mean Tantis Station yes?. OG if you ant me to increase the influence rings around your worlds let me know okay.

Completed Sections
- Addition of the Unknown Regions to the map
- Added New Sith Empire:
- Old Sith Empire Territory, Including Dromund Kaas Excluding Korribian
- Added Orthodox Gnosticism
- Dathomir, Serenno, Telos, Taris, Melinda/Daan, Tenetia and Tantis

Also I found an awesome SWG Atlas which i thought id like for you guys to check it out: http://www.starwars.com/media/general/a ... pendix.pdf
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Alliance of Worlds » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Am I okay to begin posting?

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Good work Arch! Keep it up.

@The Free Alliance of Worlds: Uh...I suppose its perfectly fine. What threads are you planning to get into though? Some require an invite...
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:AlsoNew Sith and Wick do you mind me jumping in on the Side of the Confederacy? I want an excuse to show off the Federations new Flag ship, and kick some arse :P ha ha

Hey Arch I don't mind if you enter the thread assuming New Sith doesnt have an issue with it. If he allows it (iirc its open to all SWG guys) send your flag and consorts to Vaynai. If stuff happens we will be able to have you jump to a hot spot from there.

@Free Alliance, yeah independents are kewl. But if you decide to pick a side join us good guys. GE possession "east" of the Hydian way might become endangered soon :)
My Nation's alignment is Chaotic Neutral, we shoot first then ask no questions.

P.S. I didn't mean to destroy your planet it just got in my way.

over 12 billion pop...and not counting

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:27 am

kwl will do.

Sith i am okay to join in on the side of the Confederacy yes? seen as though if all hell does brake loose ill be called in to supplement wicks forces anyway per alliance charter, id just at this point rather do it willingly rather than being called in later. (That and i wanna show off the Confederacies shiny new toy!)
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am

Hey archi, great map. I got one of my posts for the SWG done, about 4 more to go...
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Is hunt actively going to stake his claim over korribian?

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Is hunt actively going to stake his claim over korribian?

Hunt is currently working two jobs, so he's very busy this holiday season. Korriban is still claimed by Huntaer. I'll try to get him to post when i can see him, but that is rare these days.
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Orthodox Gnosticism wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:Is hunt actively going to stake his claim over korribian?

Hunt is currently working two jobs, so he's very busy this holiday season. Korriban is still claimed by Huntaer. I'll try to get him to post when i can see him, but that is rare these days.

What OG said. Korriban is still Huntarian controlled and I might be available in the evenings for RP stuff during week dayz.

EDITZ:

Other further claims are as follows:

Kamino, Byss and Rendili

I might end up doing a follow up RP on Byss with OG, since the Huntarian Empress Eclipse was one of the last few people who were on the planet.
Last edited by Huntaer on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 am

Huntaer wrote:
Orthodox Gnosticism wrote:

What OG said. Korriban is still Huntarian controlled and I might be available in the evenings for RP stuff during week dayz.

EDITZ:

Other further claims are as follows:

Kamino, Byss and Rendili

I might end up doing a follow up RP on Byss with OG, since the Huntarian Empress Eclipse was one of the last few people who were on the planet.

Damn i was hoping to do something with Kamino, oooh well ill add you to the list of people being added to the map :)

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:20 am

The Ctan
Ryloth, Shili

Huntaer
Kamino, Byss and Rendili

Completed Sections
- Added New Sith Empire:

Also wick are all the words with in your borders all colonised and ruled by the confederacy? as im starting to add coloured dots over each named system on the map to show they are colonised and ruled over by there respective factions.
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Alliance of Worlds » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Introducatory Thread, but will be hopefully getting involved n which ever threads are open to participants.

Any SWG players are more than welcome to take part below however:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150945

The Sith Empire Reborn
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sith Empire Reborn » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Two Specific Planetary additions that are being claimed as part of my EMpire's expansion as is playing out in my Intro and will be directly referenced in my next post:

Tiss'shar (Q5)
Almania (S4)

With Vaal (Q6) being the world that was formally K-224
Last edited by The Sith Empire Reborn on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey Wick or Thrash, any of you dum-dums know if Sienar Fleet is still an active company in the SWG? If not I'd love to give it a reboot along with Rendili (having just owned the planet, why not RP the company as well).

Mucho gracias senioritas

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Huntaer wrote:Hey Wick or Thrash, any of you dum-dums know if Sienar Fleet is still an active company in the SWG? If not I'd love to give it a reboot along with Rendili (having just owned the planet, why not RP the company as well).

Mucho gracias senioritas

Yeah, I have Sienar Fleet going as a subsidiary of KDY. Feel free to restart rendili though.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Thrashia wrote:
Huntaer wrote:Hey Wick or Thrash, any of you dum-dums know if Sienar Fleet is still an active company in the SWG? If not I'd love to give it a reboot along with Rendili (having just owned the planet, why not RP the company as well).

Mucho gracias senioritas

Yeah, I have Sienar Fleet going as a subsidiary of KDY. Feel free to restart rendili though.

Thanks hun. Get on MSN

New Dornalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Dornalia » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Oh! I almost forgot to put my claims up here! Poo. I remember I had posted in the other thread regarding claims on Bakura (G-16) as my primary world, and Rattatak (H-16) and the Codian Moon(H-15) as my two colony bits...those still able to be claimed as mine, as part of the GE scheme of things?

EDIT: Having consulted with Balrogga, and having seen OG put up Tenetia as part of his roster of planets owned in the SWG, I'd also like to add Konoha County as well to the list of Dornie things in the SWG; it is a rather nifty strategic asset I play with a lot, after all. It's alright if it can't be located on the map per se; I just need it up on the list.
Last edited by New Dornalia on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"New Dornalia, a living example of anomalous civilizations."-- Phoenix Conclave
"Your nation has always been ridiculous. But it's endearing."--Skaugra
"It's a magical place where chinese cowboys ply the star lanes to extract vast wealth from trade, where NORINCO isn't just an arms company, but an evil bond villain type conglomerate that hides in other nations. Where the apocalypse happened, and everyone went "huh, that's neat" and then got back to having catgirls and starships."-- Olimpiada
"...why am I space China, and I don't have actual magic animals, and you're space USA, and you do? This seems like a mistake." --Roania, during a discussion on wildlife.

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am

Historically Sienar Fleet Systems was rivals with Kaut Drive Yards and Corellia ship building. After the assassination of Raith Sienar, his wife Lady Vallas Sienar took control of fleet systems and the overarching corporation, Santhe Sienar Technologies. Its main production centers are located in the system of Lianna, in the Tion Cluster. When Thrawn died, they began to sell tech to all parties. So its a pretty convenient way for Confederation players to have access to Imperial tech like star destroyers and ATAT's and TIEs what have you.

Heres a link with lots of info on the subject: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Santhe/S ... chnologies

BTW Arch if you read this i posted in the Confederation thread about Vipra's claim of Falleen and Maan.
My Nation's alignment is Chaotic Neutral, we shoot first then ask no questions.

P.S. I didn't mean to destroy your planet it just got in my way.

over 12 billion pop...and not counting

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 am

The WIck wrote:Historically Sienar Fleet Systems was rivals with Kaut Drive Yards and Corellia ship building. After the assassination of Raith Sienar, his wife Lady Vallas Sienar took control of fleet systems and the overarching corporation, Santhe Sienar Technologies. Its main production centers are located in the system of Lianna, in the Tion Cluster. When Thrawn died, they began to sell tech to all parties. So its a pretty convenient way for Confederation players to have access to Imperial tech like star destroyers and ATAT's and TIEs what have you.

Heres a link with lots of info on the subject: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Santhe/S ... chnologies

BTW Arch if you read this i posted in the Confederation thread about Vipra's claim of Falleen and Maan.

Yeh he told me about those to claims I just forgot thanks for reminding me xD

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:16 am

The Ctan
Ryloth, Shili

Huntaer
Kamino, Byss and Rendili

Vipra
Falleen, Maan

Arch Islands
Colla, Chazwa

New Dornalia
Bakura (G-16), Rattatak (H-16) , Codian Moon(H-15) and Konoha County

Completed Sections
- Added New Sith Empire:

Also wick are all the words with in your borders all colonised and ruled by the confederacy? as im starting to add coloured dots over each named system on the map to show they are colonised and ruled over by there respective factions.
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Sith Empire Reborn
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sith Empire Reborn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 am

The Sith Empire Reborn wrote:Two Specific Planetary additions that are being claimed as part of my EMpire's expansion as is playing out in my Intro and will be directly referenced in my next post:

Tiss'shar (Q5)
Almania (S4)

Has this been rejected or just accidently over-looked? (I hope the latter cos I've got 3/4 of a post done referencing them both directly)

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:55 am

The Sith Empire Reborn wrote:
The Sith Empire Reborn wrote:Two Specific Planetary additions that are being claimed as part of my EMpire's expansion as is playing out in my Intro and will be directly referenced in my next post:

Tiss'shar (Q5)
Almania (S4)

Has this been rejected or just accidently over-looked? (I hope the latter cos I've got 3/4 of a post done referencing them both directly)

I go by the rule unless its been RP'ed it hasn't happened yet. Once you have a post up about them then I will consider them to be yours. (When it comes to expanding your initial holdings that is)
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents