NATION

PASSWORD

Star War Galaxy [General OOC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Also this needs to be added to the list of RP's

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150945, its The Free Alliance of Worlds RP I did add him onto the map as he seemed to have been accepted by the community.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

The Illanian Federation
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Illanian Federation » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am

C'Tan ive finished 2/3s of my post for laying the foundations for the future just thought id let you know, ill finish it off later tonight.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Geo-political Map of the Current SWG
Of The Arch ilands wrote:GE/Imperial Remnant/Thrashia/GE Barons = Gray
Confederacy of Free systems/wick = Blue
Illanian Federation/Arch Islands = Red
Greater Zeltros/Vipra = Pink
Orthodox Gnosticism = Maroon
Marzarbul = Neon Green
The Sith Empire Reborn = Orange
Free Worlds Alliance = Purple
C'Tan = Green with Green Marker
Huntaer = Dark Purple
New Dornalia = Grayish Blue

Orange, Yellow, Green are all independent races that are also controlled by Wick and part of COFS.

http://generalmash.deviantart.com/art/S ... -270901934

Completed Sections
- Addition of the Unknown Regions to the map
- Added New Sith Empire:
- Old Sith Empire Territory, Including Dromund Kaas Excluding Korribian
- Added Orthodox Gnosticism
- Dathomir, Serenno, Telos, Taris, Melinda/Daan, Tenetia and Tantis
- Added New Sith's expansion
- Tiss'shar (Q5) Almania (S4) Vaal (Q6)
- added Confederate expansion
- Vaynai, Ord Radama
- Added Vipran Expansion
- Manaan, Falleen
- Added Markers (blue) to Confederate held worlds
- Added The Free Alliance of Worlds
- Arbra (N16), Two other systems to be named.
- Added Parlarn to Arch Islands List
- Added C'Tan As Green
- Ryloth, Shili
- Added Huntaer As Dark Purple
- Korribian Kamino, Byss and Rendili
- Added New Dornalia As Greyish Blue
- Bakura, Rattaka, Cordian Moon
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:58 pm

People to be Added to the Map

Arch Islands
Colla, Chazwa, Parlarn

Marzarbul
Rothana

Completed Sections
- Addition of the Unknown Regions to the map
- Added New Sith Empire:
- Old Sith Empire Territory, Including Dromund Kaas Excluding Korribian
- Added Orthodox Gnosticism
- Dathomir, Serenno, Telos, Taris, Melinda/Daan, Tenetia and Tantis
- Added New Sith's expansion
- Tiss'shar (Q5) Almania (S4) Vaal (Q6)
- added Confederate expansion
- Vaynai, Ord Radama
- Added Vipran Expansion
- Manaan, Falleen
- Added Markers (blue) to Confederate held worlds
- Added The Free Alliance of Worlds
- Arbra (N16), Two other systems to be named.
- Added Parlarn to Arch Islands List
- Added C'Tan As Green
- Ryloth, Shili
- Added Huntaer As Dark Purple
- Korribian Kamino, Byss and Rendili
- Added New Dornalia As Greyish Blue
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marzarbul
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marzarbul » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey Arch if you could, can you please add my expansion into Rothana please. Thanks mate

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:12 am

Marzarbul wrote:Hey Arch if you could, can you please add my expansion into Rothana please. Thanks mate

Ooooh yeah my bad sorry,ill get you on in the next update
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Illanian Federation
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Illanian Federation » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 am

Finished my post C'Tan sorry it took so long.

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Updated the OP. Hope everyone had a good turkey day.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 am

Who among us are not going to be online much this weekend with the TOR Beta server test?
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

The WIck
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The WIck » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 am

Ill be around, too busy studying for an Immigration Law final monday...well that and Skyrim
My Nation's alignment is Chaotic Neutral, we shoot first then ask no questions.

P.S. I didn't mean to destroy your planet it just got in my way.

over 12 billion pop...and not counting

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 am

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=152562

will be joining once my nation is finished, this is for starting insight
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 am

Balrogga wrote:Who among us are not going to be online much this weekend with the TOR Beta server test?

ME! :D ha ha! Smugglers FTW!

ha ha you can flirt with characters in game xD
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 am

Durmatagno wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=152562

will be joining once my nation is finished, this is for starting insight

oooooh will you not? :P and which side will you be joining?

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 am

You'll have to wait and see
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Durmatagno wrote:You'll have to wait and see

erm no.... you have to be accepted into this universe you cant just join willy nilly

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Oh I know, but you'll have to wait and see what side I'm on when I join, as all my systems are in Wild Space, this means I can join anyone, though I'm closest to republic territory.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:12 pm

The WIck wrote:...well that and Skyrim

I'll admit that I caved and bought a copy...GD it...now I have even less time for crap.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Durmatagno wrote:Oh I know, but you'll have to wait and see what side I'm on when I join, as all my systems are in Wild Space, this means I can join anyone, though I'm closest to republic territory.

Hello Durmatagno. I'll review your thread and judge whether or not to put it in the OP. Everyone that is brand new or a very young nation gets put on a semi-probationary status, to judge whether or not you are the type of person that we wish have amongst us. Usually it's all fine and dandy, but its just a small filter process to keep the worst of the worst from coming in and sadly ruining good rp time. Also, you will need to make a claim regarding the systems you wish to settle on.

To give you an idea of the areas that are neutral: Hutt Space and the Corporate Sector are the two largest neutral zones; ie no one player controls any or all of the space there. It's neutral to allow for fun RP locals without the need to interfere with local (player) government. Cloak and dagger stuff, smuggling, crime, etc is all for these areas. Although I would say that the Confederacy has more "influence" in the Hutt Region of space, whereas the Galactic Empire has more "influence" in the Corporate Sector. (naturally)

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I've already claimed two systems and have three inhabited worlds, and I'm using mostly cannon tech with a slight twist. I'll be making multiple updates throughout the day

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Balrogga wrote:Who among us are not going to be online much this weekend with the TOR Beta server test?

ME! :D ha ha! Smugglers FTW!

ha ha you can flirt with characters in game xD

Not only smugglers can flirt. I got the option with my Sith Warrior I tried out.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Durmatagno wrote:I've already claimed two systems and have three inhabited worlds, and I'm using mostly cannon tech with a slight twist. I'll be making multiple updates throughout the day

As in, make a claim in here. Post what three systems, one primary, two colonies, that you would like.

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 am

Thrashia wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:I've already claimed two systems and have three inhabited worlds, and I'm using mostly cannon tech with a slight twist. I'll be making multiple updates throughout the day

As in, make a claim in here. Post what three systems, one primary, two colonies, that you would like.

I'll not be making anything official till I'm done designing my culture, history, and a few other things, I have two systems decided and trying to finish the third system. I'm taking my time, something I didn't use to do when I played FT, I'm trying to get everything set on a good solid base before I enter the universe, this way I've got my people and the ways they deal with certain situations that way I'm a better role player and less likely to overstep my bounds.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 am

Durmatagno wrote:
Thrashia wrote:

I'll not be making anything official till I'm done designing my culture, history, and a few other things, I have two systems decided and trying to finish the third system. I'm taking my time, something I didn't use to do when I played FT, I'm trying to get everything set on a good solid base before I enter the universe, this way I've got my people and the ways they deal with certain situations that way I'm a better role player and less likely to overstep my bounds.

fair enough doesnt reallt stop you from claiming the systems you want, from my experience claim first then work around.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 am

Durmatagno wrote:I'll not be making anything official till I'm done designing my culture, history, and a few other things, I have two systems decided and trying to finish the third system. I'm taking my time, something I didn't use to do when I played FT, I'm trying to get everything set on a good solid base before I enter the universe, this way I've got my people and the ways they deal with certain situations that way I'm a better role player and less likely to overstep my bounds.

There is still the matter of your acceptance, my good man. Your implied barging in is...unprecedented to say the least and quite unorthodox. I'll not say that it automatically bars you from joining our SWG, but it certainly implies a lack of respect and etiquette.

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 am

Respect......not so much no, etiquette I do lack, as my nation is done, I will state I wish to be independent (for now), should I be accepted
Last edited by Durmatagno on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents