NATION

PASSWORD

The Return of Saddam

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Palmouth
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 am

This morning, Saddam IV was arrested outside Palmouth International Airport, charged with Illgeal Excutions, and Abuse to Al Barakesh's former President (He killed him). He was taken to Oxen City prision, and if he is found gulity, he will be sentenced for life in prision. If he wants to get excuted, he'll be taken back home. The former Emir has made a decision to get arrested instead of staying in his country hiding from police, because he thinks he made the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE!
Die Großelysiche Entente von Aachland und der Stammstaaten von Palmund
The Greater Elysian Entente of Aachland and the Anterior States of Palmouth

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Al Barakesh
Spokesperson

Founded: May 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Barakesh » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 am

OOC: Seriously Palmouth. You have godmodded so much up to this point. Also I can affectively do nothing because Al Barakesh no longer exists in the rp'ing world. The Holy Empire of Tybra also existed before my country was even created.

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 am

OOC: We're very sorry. I therefore will have to declare that the Holy Empire is one country, made up of Eastern Al Barakesh and Tyrba. You better create a new nation to prove it. The West remains in Arvidian hands and is no part of the empire, so is South-East Al Barakesh. Sorry once again, the war is officaly over.

IC: Al Barakesh confirmed today that they have been conquered by Tyrba, in a shocking suprise for many. The Holy Empire is now one country covering Eastern Al Barakesh and Tyrba. Palmouth calls for the end of the war, and sign a peace deal with the Holy Empire.

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 am

OOC: well it's not that AL barakesh no longer exist it's rather that they have been stripped from all their military forces.
But palmouth stop the godmodding, just because people say they'll ignore you (in an another thread no less) does not give you the right to take control of other peoples assets/nations.

Definition of Godmoding:
1) Saying what happens to other people's stuff.
2) Refusing to take any losses. Or lose. Ever.
3) Having übertech armies that are too large, etc.
4) Having your nation’s geography to your extreme advantage.

And to make quite clear once and for all: there is no Eastern Al Barakesh, i don't even think there ever was. There was a South-, North- West- and Free Al Barakesh, along with the kingdom of melphina (which lied in the west), all evenly divided. Now considering 4(5) regions were now joined again there is now but one Al Barakesh.

Also i might have ignored the other thread i never said i would do so here.

IC:

Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs

To: Palmouth

You will withdraw all your forces from all of Al Barakesh immediately. This our one and sole benevolent option. We have no desire to drag this war on, it would be a fools choice to do so. WE believe we're quite generous in this offer, and hope that this peace will take quite long, for it will be a peace for the greater good of the world.

Would you however refuse then we shall continue this war as an ally of Al Barakesh and an enemy of Palmouth. The only remaining peace option then would be the joining of the holy empire not with the same terms of Al Barakesh. Nay, you would be stripped of any diplomatic power whatsoever.

The price of such a war would be paid in Palmouthian blood, we would then not rest until entire palmouth has either submitted itself or has been executed. Your nation would be left engulfed in not just the flames of war, but the flames of true fire.

So think very carefully which path you choose, a path of peace or a path drenched in blood. Think carefully for the consequences it would have for your people.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra.
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 am

Dear Tybra,

We has already said today that the war is over, and troops will be either returning home, staying in Al Barakesh to help them rebuild or staying in our now controlled South-East Al Barakesh. We are so sorry for this war, and therefore you can send any person to blame to court. The Queen is the only one cleared, and cannot be charged again. Courizza should be the people you speak to now, as our busniess is done. You can do whatever you want, as we deserve punishment.

Signed,
Queen Mary I of Palmouth

OOC: I therefore will quit Nationstates, because I cannot cope anymore. Unless something happens in the next few days which forces me to stay, I'm gone.

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 am

Palmouth wrote:Dear Tybra,

There is still the War on the Holy Empire taking place I'm afriad. I can now tell you, that Al Barakesh is ignoring these attacks anyway, and we're trying to get them to pay attention. Even though we've conquered South-East Al Barakesh, we're still unsure if Al Barakesh approves that. We must aplogize to you for what's going on but we had to attack because if we did not, we knew that this world would be soon in control of countries who are evil. Still, forming the Holy Empire was not a good decision. We will stop attacking you Tyrba, if you call the Holy Empire to an end. Then we should speak about a peace deal. But the situation in Al Barakesh must go on, I'm afriad, as we still need the attention of Al Barakesh.

Once again we're sorry, and we hope that things will be sorted out soon.

Signed,
Mary White - President of Palmouth
Queen Mary I of Palmouth
Emir Jackson I of South-East Al Barakesh
George Jones - Prime Minster of Palmouth

Look. Either Tybra ignores, or we will invade. It's up to them!!
The Authoritarian Wiscist States of Courezzia
Links"Being the Grand Chancellor does not mean you can slop off" - Jato the Great
Economic - Left/Right: -6.34
Social - Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.56

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 am

Courzizza, I have to do that because otherwise, we're doomed.

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:50 am

Palmouth wrote:Courzizza, I have to do that because otherwise, we're doomed.

Do what? Invade?
Links"Being the Grand Chancellor does not mean you can slop off" - Jato the Great

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 am

Yes.

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 am

Unless Tybra drops the Holy empire, we will invade.

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:02 am

Yes. That's what we told them.

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 am

Palmouth War Report - Day 6 - Too Much Confusion, but the War continues, for now!

It's been a day of confusion in the Holy Empire. Palmouth troops were asked today to leave Al Barakesh. They said yes, believing that Tybra has conquered most of Al Barakesh and the war was over. But at 11:52 Tybra said Palmouth were wrong, and continued to ask troops out of the country. Courizza denied, and set most alliance troops to attack Tybra, with Palmoutian and Arvidian troops to remain in the West and South-East of Al Barakesh. That was agreed by Palmouth at 12:45pm. And so the war continues, to make Al Barakesh even more angry.

BREAKING NEWS: The Queen saids "I now regret making the decision to go to war, but I'm afriad it must continue under Courizza's orders".

Tybra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 am

Tybran Waters

The broadcast of the Palmouth press was enough of confirmation for the Holy empire. They would show the error of the decision of the Palmouthians. There were no further diplomatic announcements, there were no more messages. The Holy had already send it demands, and the Palmouthians were foolish enough to disobey the holy empire.

The Eastern Wind Fleet and the Northern Wind Fleet left their respective naval bases, not for defence like before. No, they would do what they were trained to do, assault. Shortly After the press release of the Palmouthians the fleets had obtained their orders. They were broad in the sense that the admirals in command were free to do what ever they needed to, to ensure the goals were reached.

The orders stated the following; "The Northern Wind and Eastern Wind fleet are to invade Palmouth. Their goals were to subjugate Palmouth while ensure minimal allied casualties and maximum hostile casualties."

With those orders the fleets set out to sail towards Palmouth, the fleets large enough for them to have their own naval bases, had left Tybran waters. But now as they sailed through the hostile and harsh waters of the Tybran seas, they were no longer armed with the regular armament for sea battle. For with them was the Imperial Army, on board the amphibious docks they waited, in cargo bays were they were awaiting loading their guns, or eating their meals. Beds neatly ordered, on each of them the book the art of war.

On board the Emerald Dragom, the flagship of the Northern Fleet several missile were heavily guarded. On each of them was written in large black letters: Neurological Evanioidea Retro Virus, a biological agent more commonly known as N.E.R.V.. It was guarded for a well known reason, an antidote or vaccin did not exist.

Southern Wind Fleet

Admiral Haverton was drinking a cup of tea while reading a book in her office when there was a knock on the door.

"enter" she said on a cold and dry voice.

"Your Ladyship we have received orders from Central Command, we are to head to the nation of Courezzia and.."the officer hesitated for a moment.

"Carry on lieutenant." Admiral Haverton said still reading her book while taking a sip of tea.

"Yes my lady, we are to head to the nation of Courezzia and destroy them entirely."

"destroy them, in what sense?" Haverton said now looking into the eyes of the officer.

"Total Destruction of their nation."

"I see, prepare the fleet, we shall leave tomorrow at 06:00 to Courezzia." she said emotionless. The expressionlessness was her trademark, not because she could judge accurately but because she was able to do those acts the other generals and admirals would have objected too. But objecting imperial orders would not get you far in the Imperial Military.
Last edited by Tybra on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 am

Dear Tyrba

We really did wanted the war to end, but Courezzia refused to. They wanted Palmouth soliders to stay and attack Al Barakesh as they headed an attack on you. If it was not for Courezzia, this war would be over and we would have signed a peace deal and things would be back to normal. But we're friends with Courezzia and we have to do this. And now your attacking them. We would like to say sorry for this, but it was Courezzia who made us continue this war, not a decision by the Queen.

Signed,
President Mary White of Palmouth
Queen Mary I of Palmouth

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 am

The Queen was shocked! She had planned to cancel the war and the military forces has decided to continue, and blames Courezza. She sends soliders to New Portsmouth, where the Tyrbian fleets are due to arrive soon. The troops, who all has not been involved in war yet, immediately prepare to attack, with guns in their hands, and weapons set up.

Commander Jones said "They gonna attack, and we're gonna lose, how many come I dunno. What I do know is, this country will be under Tyrban control as soon as they can. We should not let that happen, and therefore send a letter quickly"

Servant Adams phones the President and says "Send a letter saying we wanted the war to end, and Courezza forced us to carry on. We're too angry"

The letter was given quickly to Tyrban officals, what was their reaction.

Tybra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 am

To: President Mary White of Palmouth; Queen Mary I of Palmouth

It might have perhaps been the friendship which forces you to continue this war. Yet as it stand we have only seen the palmouthian forces fight, we have only seen your declaration of aggressive behaviour. We've only seen your imperialistic actions.

You proclaim others are evil but from our point of view it is you who are evil. It is you who uses pathetic reasons to continue the war. We wished for peace, we wanted peace. Yet we see now, that we are alone on that path. We believed you shared that wish, a wish for peace within the region. Yet now but moments after a so-called declaration of peace, you continue this war out of name of friendship.

We see no free nation, what we see is a slave, a slave of courezzia, a slave controlled controlled by a corrupted government. If you truly desired peace then you would do so, you would plead to courezzia that peace is the best answer. Yet we have seen nothing of the sorts.

All we see is but a puppet, and we do not talk with puppets. Do not take the holy empire for fools, for we are none. We see and we hear a puppet speak but it's the puppets masters voice we hear and it is the puppet masters face we see.

If you truly wish peace then you withdraw all your forces from al barakesh, and cease to partake in this war. This is our final warning, accept peace or perish.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra
Tybra Factbook

— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 am

Dear Tyrba,

We are not Courezzia's puppet nation, I wanted to pull out, but he/she is an ally and I have to keep promises. When I mean evil country, I mean countries who excute people, punish people badly, be cruel to other countries etc. Al Barakesh was a country who did all of that, which was why we went to war in the first place. I finally relized that we're doomed! This war will not end as Courezzia would like to finish you off, but Palmouth will slowly end this war. We do need information about your country before progress on ending this war can begin. I'm sure by the end of this month, Palmoutian soliders will be out of the country.

The only thing we do wanna do is speak to Al Barakesh about controlling the South - East. We want an agreement based on that area alone. When that is done, we'll hopefully get rid of our soliders in other areas of Al Barakesh and Tybra. And remember just because Courezzia saids war will continue does not mean that Palmouth will be a part of it.

Hope to speak to you soon, and Good Luck!

Signed
Queen Mary I of Palmouth

Mackedamia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mackedamia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 am

Mackedamia is officialy ending there aid programs, and pulling there ambassadors. In additionc we are sending our seige zepplins to the outskirts of your territory just to make sure you don't attack our interests
For The Good Of The Fellow Human!

Tybra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 am

To Palmouth

When you speak of evil we can only see you talk about yourself, but alas. A debate about what is good and evil is endless for not all that is good is good nor all that is evil is evil. It it but a matter of perspective.

As for information about our nation, what exactly are you speaking of when you say you need more information?

Regarding South-East Al Barakesh, we will retake it, be it peacefully or through war. Though we prefer to do so peacefully we will not tolerate imperialism by other nations within the holy empire. We ended that 150 years ago at the end of the colonial age and we will not let history repeat itself.

Signed,

Tybra Factbook

— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 am

Tybra wrote:Tybran Waters

The broadcast of the Palmouth press was enough of confirmation for the Holy empire. They would show the error of the decision of the Palmouthians. There were no further diplomatic announcements, there were no more messages. The Holy had already send it demands, and the Palmouthians were foolish enough to disobey the holy empire.

The Eastern Wind Fleet and the Northern Wind Fleet left their respective naval bases, not for defence like before. No, they would do what they were trained to do, assault. Shortly After the press release of the Palmouthians the fleets had obtained their orders. They were broad in the sense that the admirals in command were free to do what ever they needed to, to ensure the goals were reached.

The orders stated the following; "The Northern Wind and Eastern Wind fleet are to invade Palmouth. Their goals were to subjugate Palmouth while ensure minimal allied casualties and maximum hostile casualties."

With those orders the fleets set out to sail towards Palmouth, the fleets large enough for them to have their own naval bases, had left Tybran waters. But now as they sailed through the hostile and harsh waters of the Tybran seas, they were no longer armed with the regular armament for sea battle. For with them was the Imperial Army, on board the amphibious docks they waited, in cargo bays were they were awaiting loading their guns, or eating their meals. Beds neatly ordered, on each of them the book the art of war.

On board the Emerald Dragom, the flagship of the Northern Fleet several missile were heavily guarded. On each of them was written in large black letters: Neurological Evanioidea Retro Virus, a biological agent more commonly known as N.E.R.V.. It was guarded for a well known reason, an antidote or vaccin did not exist.

Southern Wind Fleet

Admiral Haverton was drinking a cup of tea while reading a book in her office when there was a knock on the door.

"enter" she said on a cold and dry voice.

"Your Ladyship we have received orders from Central Command, we are to head to the nation of Courezzia and.."the officer hesitated for a moment.

"Carry on lieutenant." Admiral Haverton said still reading her book while taking a sip of tea.

"Yes my lady, we are to head to the nation of Courezzia and destroy them entirely."

"destroy them, in what sense?" Haverton said now looking into the eyes of the officer.

"Total Destruction of their nation."

"I see, prepare the fleet, we shall leave tomorrow at 06:00 to Courezzia." she said emotionless. The expressionlessness was her trademark, not because she could judge accurately but because she was able to do those acts the other generals and admirals would have objected too. But objecting imperial orders would not get you far in the Imperial Military.

OOC: That is a worse godmod than any of mine! Seriously, what the...?

IC: This is impossible, as many of our allies are from the Great Coalition, so I believe destruction is out of the question. You have to be more cunning than that!

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 am

"Atten-Hut!" The voice echos through the room. a scraping of chairs rattles through the room, marking the officers standing.
"Ease men" comes a booming voice from the door. a tall figure walks through the room, as he general click-clacking of computers continues. "Colonel, Flight Leader, Commander, with me." He says as he strolls through the room. The afore mentioned people rush to grab what ever materials they think might be needed.

Light blares at them as they enter the SitRo, and they see the General-Justa sitting at the head of the table. They rush to take seats, knowing that this man is not prone to waiting. Silence enfolds the room, as the general looks at them.
His Gray eyes stare at them. The Flight Leader, a small man, looks away. The commander, sifts through his papers, feeling the stare in the back of his head. The Colonel simply stares back, not beeing a man easly shied.

"What in holy Shrod is going on?" says the General. Breaking the silence.
"Ah sir, this conflict is half the world away..." the Flight Leader draws off. The General staring at him again.
"Truely I don't give a damn if its Next door, or on the damn moon. I'm SUPPOSED to be informed by you... you FOOLs what the Hurah ((Hoo-RAH. it is the Scohtist hell)) is going on! instead after" he looks at some paper in front of him, and says the #days ((I really cont be damned to work it out)) "I find the damned thing in the PAPERS?!"

Silence.

"WHAT THE HURAH ARE YOU WAITING FOR! COLONEL SITREP NOW!!!" The general blares at the Soldiers in front of him.
"Well..." he looks at the papers in front of him "Suddam IV took over Al Bar... al barakaresh or something... Well it's situated here"
The FltLdr points at a map on the screen built into the desk.
"And invaded Tyrba here..."
Points.
"which caused Americaman to join in and attack here..."
Points.
"where alot of the Americaman fleet was massicared, according to a Samsok ((Priest of Sochism)) who was in the area at the time."
"is he relieable?" Asks the Cmdr, speaking for the first time. "Americaman had a large fleet."
The FltLdr coughs. "Coming from a man whose the captain of Holy Fleet ((We has 4 Ships Woot!! [Small amount of coast]))"
"Point being?" The voice again.
Well anyway Tyrba attacked here... and here..."
Point point.
Palmouth here"
point
"and Al kara... you get it... became part of the Holy Empire of tyrba after ketting Katooshed" refering to the ancient method of having your genitalia and anus smeared with honey and being tied to a stake sitting on a Fra-Bull nest (mix between fireant and bullant).
"Right.."

Silence.

"How many men have you put on stand-by?"
"Uh none sir." says the FltLdr.
"Why?" says the General, sitting back and saring at the fools infront of him
Its half the owrld away, we don't think it could come here."
"What was the first thing you got taught in tactical manovers in Hrutingster?"
Silence grips the group. Finally the Cmdr says something: "Uh prepare for the worst sir?"
"Right on the ball."

Malarie, at Station desk three, was having a boring day. Request this, Request That, form 7, Form 58/903 Colum B. the Usual.
She stands to get cup of water from the water dispencer. Cold, or Super Cold, She thinks. She takes a cup and reachs for the blue nozle. Suddenly the water dispencer is gone, and she jumps back, as the chair crashes into the far end of the room. She looks for where the chair could have come from, and sees the wooden door to the SitRo, seeing the general fuming. She backs away to her desk, and starts with a flurry of activity. Everyone does the say.

"SO WHY. WHY IN SCO, bless him, hAVENT YOU DONE THAT!"
everyone was shocked.
"We.. we..."
"Shut up." hte general bellows, grabbing another chair. "Get the 3rd HEC ((Holy Engeneers Corp)) Battalion ready. Get 2Coy of SHMC ((Sco's holy Medicae Corp)) available."

Holy Empire of Tyrba
From: General-Jasta Shadow; Religious Republic of Trivval

To whom it may concern,
Dear sir/ma'am,
I am General-Jasta Shadow of R.R.T, or Trivval for short. You probably havent heard of us, because we are a small countrie, a while away from yours.

We have heard of your recent conflict, and relise that you have taken on a new State, Al Barakesh. We have heard about the recent fighting in the area and with to offer aid. I have 300 Engeneers of HEC and 200 Medical staff of SHMC available to help both nations in recent fighting. These men and women are experienced for treating wounds on the Battlefield, as well as wouds caused to civilians. the Engeneers, i've attached can help in rebuilding what ever has happened in your country. If you need us, we would be happy to help. Unfortunatly, that is all we can spare for the moment, but are attempting to raise 500 more reservists out of 'slumber' to full time to help.

We hope we are not causing offence, but our god has told us to help those that are in need, and we have troops in several other conflicts, as 'Behind the scenes men' helping out everywhere but the front.

If you would like our help, our men and women could be there within 3 days, and can work together with your troops on the ground. As I said above, hopefully we can contribute soon, and in more than 'behind the scenes'.

Faithfully,
General-Jasta Shadow
on behalf of:
His Eminence The Shogal Projul Moinfustak III

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 am

Tybra wrote:Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs

To Palmouth

When you speak of evil we can only see you talk about yourself, but alas. A debate about what is good and evil is endless for not all that is good is good nor all that is evil is evil. It it but a matter of perspective.

As for information about our nation, what exactly are you speaking of when you say you need more information?

Regarding South-East Al Barakesh, we will retake it, be it peacefully or through war. Though we prefer to do so peacefully we will not tolerate imperialism by other nations within the holy empire. We ended that 150 years ago at the end of the colonial age and we will not let history repeat itself.

Signed,

Dear Tybra,

When I mean information about your country, I mean your history, your goverment, your cities etc.

I know you want South - East Al Barakesh back, but people are happy with Emir Jackson I in control. Bascially, we can agree to share it with you as part of an peace agreement.

The Queen will be in Tybra to sign a peace deal with you soon. Palmouth are out of this war, but Courezzia are still in it. Just be careful, they have loads of troops and you may end of being the the Tyrban Republic of Courezzia soon.

We wish you well

Signed
Queen Mary I of Palmouth

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

To Tybra,

This war is now considered pointless in our minds, and our people. We have no choice but to end this and make peace with you. We will give you three of our coastal islands, Alima, Ellis Island and Firassani. You may rename them Tybran Alima, Tybran Ellis and Tybran Firassani.

We hereby make peace with you, and make friends with you. We will make sure that any war from now on will never include you, as we are keeping our peace through the ages. It pains me to write this, but we surrender, as the odds of our victory were 1,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Signed
Josef T. H. A. Michtols
Premium Minister
Courezzia

Tybra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 am

Courezzia wrote:OOC: That is a worse godmod than any of mine! Seriously, what the...?

IC: This is impossible, as many of our allies are from the Great Coalition, so I believe destruction is out of the question. You have to be more cunning than that!

OOC: that was an order, whether or not it is practical is set aside. Simply put it is an order for the massacre of your people.

IC:

To: General-Jasta Shadow; Religious Republic of Trivval

We graciously accept your help. Though it may seem but little force, we have learned from our history that even the smallest amount of help will benefit the people. It has indeed been a nation torn by wars of present and past, and we welcome your help to aide the citizens of Al Barakesh.

Though there is no real need for any assistance in this war as it is (hopefully) nearing its end it is the aftermath which will take considerable support in form of medical and infrastructure rebuilding aide.

Signed,

Imperial Letter of Foreign affairs

To: President Mary White of Palmouth; Queen Mary I of Palmouth.

Regarding South-East Al Barakesh we find it unacceptable for it to remain under your control. According to our research there is a strong cultural connection with the rest of AL Barakesh, based on religion and history as well as shared customs. They are a part of Al Barakesh.

We do not trust one-sided information so without any independent research we cannot confirm their happiness.

As for information, most of what you request can be found in libraries and on the internet. We ask you be more specific about the information you requested.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of The holy empire of Tybra.

Imperial Letter of Military Affairs

To: Courezzia

In the light peace and the fact that we have no desire to continue this war any longer we will accept your peace offer. The terms you offer are sufficient and the islands will be used for the greater good.

We believe it was a wise descision to surrender now, as now you walk the path of peace, a path of prosperity.

Signed,

Tybra Factbook

— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Courezzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Courezzia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am

OOC: Shall we be friends?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents