NATION

PASSWORD

Patricant Invasion of Devon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 am

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
SUPREME HEAD OF THE ARMED FORCES
PROTECTOR OF THE EMPIRE
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
MR. LARRY WILLIAMS

This has gone on long enough. It is good that I have seen the territory taken with a strictly illegal war has been relinquished by the Particant Armed Forces. This is one step futher for them towards being a more peaceful and prosperous nation and it has not gone unnoticed by myself and the members of the Shazbotdom Imperial Parliament. We condone the acts of withdrawing your troops from the region and giving control back to it's rightful national leaders.
I will give a warning to Tryienne though, if you do send those Twelve Thousand Infantrymen to 'reinforce' the illegally obtained lands, you will hear the jackboots of over one hundred thousand members of the Shazbotdom Marine Corps on the horizon as we liberate that region from your control. I would hope that you would rethink this position and notice that your men will be going against a more highly trained armed forces that has greater numbers and you will decide not to send your forces to the region to save the souls of the men and women of your military.
You have received our warning, take it with more than just a grain of salt. Read it, understand it and don't do anything stupid that will bring the annihilation of your military members.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 am

OOC: soory im a little late here.

we will hold off the invasion until all negotiations are complete. until then the force will continue to sit off shore on standby.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 am

For the safety of the Devonian people and any foreign troops in Devon, we ask that you move your fleet to the nearest French port.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 am

i don't think thats sucha good idea. 1 they wouldn't have enough room. 2 they do like us much and would think we're invading them. our only options are to let them si there since i doubt any nation will open its port to a massive inavsion fleet thats on standby.

EDIT: case you did'nt know we're on YOUR COAST not devon's
Last edited by Asyrria on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 am

Well then I highly suggest that you move your fleet to the nearby Portugal port of Peniche. They have had good relations with us in the past and would most certainly allow you to dock their for a short period of time. Either way, get off our shores.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:57 am

Patricant wrote:Well then I highly suggest that you move your fleet to the nearby Portugal port of Peniche. They have had good relations with us in the past and would most certainly allow you to dock their for a short period of time. Either way, get off our shores.

well..that'll take some negotiating with Commander Yates. he's very well liked by alot of people, including alot of the Portuguese military leaders. and demanding us to get off your shores that way will get yo ignored. you don't simply demand a larger more powerful force than you to stand down like that. to our leaders this is seen as disrespect for our power, and hence they'd rather see your country after a through bombing then as the beautiful place it is now.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Okay, than stay. Just don't bomb our nation, else you will regret it.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Bravo Bomber
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bravo Bomber » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 pm

ATTENTION: Breaking News, The government of Bravo Bomber has declared that they will use their massive airforce to launch a strike against all countries invading Devon any who do not pull out now will be bomber both nuclearly and non nuclear. It's your decision make it a wise one.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm

We have pulled a military personnel out of Devon and will supply Devon with aid for the next 10 years.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Zersium
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zersium » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Bravo Bomber wrote:ATTENTION: Breaking News, The government of Bravo Bomber has declared that they will use their massive airforce to launch a strike against all countries invading Devon any who do not pull out now will be bomber both nuclearly and non nuclear. It's your decision make it a wise one.

Ignored. You're a nation of nine million. You don't have a massive nuclear arsenal. 100+ Million at least. 9+ million can't be trusted with Nukes. Besides, if you use nukes, 15+ billion nations will get REALLY pissed off at you. It'll also make your RP life a nightmare.

El Bondel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby El Bondel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Bravo Bomber wrote:ATTENTION: Breaking News, The government of Bravo Bomber has declared that they will use their massive airforce to launch a strike against all countries invading Devon any who do not pull out now will be bomber both nuclearly and non nuclear. It's your decision make it a wise one.

As Much as we are on your side.

You do not have a large air force maybe 300-400 aircraft.

For instance. I Have 10,000-50,000 Aircraft.(Possibly not giving out real number)

Please stay out of the war. You nation is too young.
RP Stats:[under construction]
Map of Bondel

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 pm

El Bondel wrote:

As Much as we are on your side.

For instance. I Have 10,000-50,000 Aircraft.(Possibly not giving out real number)

War? When I have pulled my forces out of Devon and pledged to give them aid for ten years. I am lost as to how that is war.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Patricant wrote:
El Bondel wrote:As Much as we are on your side.

War? When I have pulled my forces out of Devon and pledged to give them aid for ten years. I am lost as to how that is war.

When you quote someone, you are talking to the person you quoted. Therefore he was talking to Bravo Bomber and not you.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Bravo Bomber
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bravo Bomber » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Hence the name "bomber" I do not have infantry groups of any kind other than my paratroopers, Therefore I have a quite denct amount of planes and yes I have plenty of nukes to drop- 2-3 thousand planes and a economy to support it.

Bravo Bomber
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bravo Bomber » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:46 pm

AND I was talking to the regions who haven't declared peace: Therefore Patricant I'm not aiming my forces at you.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Bravo Bomber wrote:Hence the name "bomber" I do not have infantry groups of any kind other than my paratroopers, Therefore I have a quite denct amount of planes and yes I have plenty of nukes to drop- 2-3 thousand planes and a economy to support it.

OOC:bull shit bravo. im 7 times bigger than you, i mine uranium, and i don't have nukes. what your trying is god-mod and people definitely don't like it. no one will RP with you. EDIT: and you also cant have 2-3k planes. why? all your military is not pilots. for each plane there's 1-2 pilots and about 20+ ground crew.
Last edited by Asyrria on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gernonai
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gernonai » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Bravo Bomber wrote:Hence the name "bomber" I do not have infantry groups of any kind other than my paratroopers, Therefore I have a quite denct amount of planes and yes I have plenty of nukes to drop- 2-3 thousand planes and a economy to support it.

OOC:bull shit bravo. im 7 times bigger than you, i mine uranium, and i don't have nukes. what your trying is god-mod and people definitely don't like it. no one will RP with you. EDIT: and you also cant have 2-3k planes. why? all your military is not pilots. for each plane there's 1-2 pilots and about 20+ ground crew.

OOC: I agree, Bomber's economy is not nearly strong enough to support such a large air force, especially when only 15% of your government budget is dedicated towards defense EDIT: I have an economy rating of All-Consuming and yet i only have about 500 planes in my air force, with 33% government funding towards defense
Last edited by Gernonai on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A New Ideology!
Factbook
Current Commander-In-Chief: General Hans Albeer
Total Military Strength- 65,000,000 (10,000,000 Active, 55,000,000 Reserve)

Personnel Distribution:
National Guard: 1,500,000
Army: 18,000,000
Air Force: 16,500,000
Air Defense Network: 5,000,000
Navy: 15,000,000
Coast Guard: 6,000,000
Special Forces: 3,000,000

Military Alert Level- {5}4321

Current Fuhrer: Ernst Ueden
Current Senate Majority Ideology: National Conservative Party
Current Minister of Defense: General Marc Antoin
Current Minister of the Navy: Albert Tytia
Current Minister of Aerial Defense: Hanf von Skovi
Current Minister of Economics: Rubert Eichfon
Current Supreme Judge: Karl Luntung
Current Minister of Foreign Affairs: Skott Nister

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC: That is roughly the stupidest military strategy i have ever heard. God help you if live near a volcano, are near a desert, or you have a cloudy day, not to mention the fact that the risk of being shot out of the sky by any normal ground force is staggeringly high.

This isn't as bad as having a navy whilst living in a land-locked nation, but defiantly stupid.

and also... you jump to nukes on the first sign of threat? to the point where you'd drop them over anything willy nilly? yeah, we are going to have some words
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 pm

LoL island wrote:

OOC: That is roughly the stupidest military strategy i have ever heard. God help you if live near a volcano, are near a desert, or you have a cloudy day, not to mention the fact that the risk of being shot out of the sky by any normal ground force is staggeringly high.

This isn't as bad as having a navy whilst living in a land-locked nation, but defiantly stupid.

and also... you jump to nukes on the first sign of threat? to the point where you'd drop them over anything willy nilly? yeah, we are going to have some words

OOC: not only that, but is population is 9 million. im pretty sure that most people agree the minimum population you should have to own nukes is over 200million. seriously read the stickies.

Elcastria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Elcastria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Elcastria wrote:
Official Government Letter from The Federal Republic of Elcastria
To: All involved nations

The war in Devon and the war in Belize have already been settled by a coalition made up of Premislyd, Ganos Lao and us. The invasion of Devon was launched before this peace treaty was signed, so Patricant forces continued to fight against Devon. This confusion has been settled, and Patricant has recently announced it's withdraw from the war.

We encourage all nations involved to immediately withdraw their forces as well. We have already imposed many harsh terms upon Patricant, and it is no longer necessary to continue fighting. It would only be a complete waste of money,resources and lives. Patricant is already starting to disarm it's military as The Treaty of Belize requires it to do so. There is no reason for conflict anymore.

Signed,

President Nicolas Satszy

OOC: Quoted for emphasis.

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Asyrria wrote:
LoL island wrote:

OOC: not only that, but is population is 9 million. im pretty sure that most people agree the minimum population you should have to own nukes is over 200million. seriously read the stickies.

OOC: *spit take* What! only nine million? jesus he might as well give every civilian a small twig for all that military is going to accomplish, what's he gonna do? invade a connivence store?
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?

Valkmar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkmar » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:09 pm

LoL island wrote:
Patricant wrote:8 LD class destroyers have set sail for the coastal town of Ilfracombe, carrying 2,500 sailors. 4 Sturgeon class transport ships are also on their way. They are holding:

5,000 Army soldiers w/ 1,000 Ocelot land-vehicles
4,000 Marines w/ 2,000 military jet-skis and 25,000 food and medical kits
15 Trug class tanks, 15 Caiman submarines, and 25,000 military tents
5,000 Terrain Forces troops (specialize in rough terrain) w/ 1,500 Driver class off-road military golf carts and 2,000 woodlands-specializing Humvees

Back in Patricant, an Air Force brigade is being assembled...

(1500th post, ftw)

OOC: ...? how can you suport an army like that when you have no military budget and of only fair economy?

Its called roleplay, its not meant to be real.
Totalitarianism, fascism, militarism, pride, nationalism, consumerism, conformity, industry, humility, integrity, and isolationism.

"Curiosity is more alluring than danger is deterring." - Anonymous

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
QUILTBAG rights, religion, capitalism, democracy, and abortion.

Economic Left/Right: -0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.51

Puppetmaster and Kzar of Nationstates.
The Imperium of Valkmar
I really don't care.
Factbook

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Elcastria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:
Official Government Letter from The Federal Republic of Elcastria
To: All involved nations

The war in Devon and the war in Belize have already been settled by a coalition made up of Premislyd, Ganos Lao and us. The invasion of Devon was launched before this peace treaty was signed, so Patricant forces continued to fight against Devon. This confusion has been settled, and Patricant has recently announced it's withdraw from the war.

We encourage all nations involved to immediately withdraw their forces as well. We have already imposed many harsh terms upon Patricant, and it is no longer necessary to continue fighting. It would only be a complete waste of money,resources and lives. Patricant is already starting to disarm it's military as The Treaty of Belize requires it to do so. There is no reason for conflict anymore.

Signed,

President Nicolas Satszy

OOC: Quoted for emphasis.

wait, wait, wait. your telling me, a nation 7 times your size with a massively powerful economy and military (for its size don't you agree?) to stand down? i could send 300,000 of our child soldiers (taken at about age 6-7 and trained from there on to be in the military) over to your country and they'd probably take it over. you are hereby, ignored. especially because I was also to be a part of that.

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Valkmar wrote:
LoL island wrote:
(1500th post, ftw)

OOC: ...? how can you suport an army like that when you have no military budget and of only fair economy?

Its called roleplay, its not meant to be real.

OOC: ... :palm: ... you ARE new here, so let me put it this way-

This place is roleplay, but it is role play with in reason, ignoring the tech thing we are held to the status of our nation, meaning that if you have no military (ie, you have no military spending), you have no right to beable to have the man power or hardware to do that. Just like you have no right to possess, say nukes (not saying you do, but that is an example)

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 pm

OOC: Can someone give me a rundown of the current status of this conflict ? Is Patricant still in Devon ? All these posts are confusing me.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents