NATION

PASSWORD

Patricant Invasion of Devon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Cabickstan wrote:OOC: Can someone give me a rundown of the current status of this conflict ? Is Patricant still in Devon ? All these posts are confusing me.

OOC:supposedly they have pulled and are working on a deal, which they decided to leave me out of, which i consider ridiculous because im the person threatening to invade patricant, everyone else who's actually in it has do nothing of major significance that should leave me out of the equation.

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Cabickstan wrote:OOC: Can someone give me a rundown of the current status of this conflict ? Is Patricant still in Devon ? All these posts are confusing me.

OOC:supposedly they have pulled and are working on a deal, which they decided to leave me out of, which i consider ridiculous because im the person threatening to invade patricant, everyone else who's actually in it has do nothing of major significance that should leave me out of the equation.

Mmm, Ok thank you for the Clarification.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Assyria, obviously you are mistaken.You are invited to peace talks.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Patricant wrote:Assyria, obviously you are mistaken.You are invited to peace talks.

am i? what peace talks do you speak of? ive heard of no thread for them and there is no talk of peace here. you can't just have peace talks that don't exist. it must actually be talked about through posting.

Elcastria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elcastria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:
OOC: Quoted for emphasis.

wait, wait, wait. your telling me, a nation 7 times your size with a massively powerful economy and military (for its size don't you agree?) to stand down? i could send 300,000 of our child soldiers (taken at about age 6-7 and trained from there on to be in the military) over to your country and they'd probably take it over. you are hereby, ignored. especially because I was also to be a part of that.

OOC: Excuse me, but if you actually had bothered to even read the first sentence you would of found this:

''The war in Devon and the war in Belize have already been settled by a coalition made up of Premislyd, Ganos Lao and us.''

Ganos Lao- Two billion
Premislyd- One billion
Supporting nations- One Billion
Patricant- 750 million

:palm:
Last edited by Elcastria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:28 pm

*DELETED*
Last edited by Asyrria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elcastria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Elcastria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:
OOC: Excuse me, but if you actually had bothered to even read the first sentence you would of found this:

''The war in Devon and the war in Belize have already been settled by a coalition made up of Premislyd, Ganos Lao and us.''

Ganos Lao- Two billion
Premislyd- One billion
Supporting nations- One Billion
Patricant- 750 million

:palm:

OOC:i dont just read parts of posts i read the whole thing. and no it cannot just be settled by you people, especially when I am the one thats really taking action here. im threatening an invasion...that doesn't mean you can just resolve the conflict when an invasion is possible. it doesn't work that way, the only to solve such a situation is to convince the invader to pull the plug on the attack, and right now, seeing as how you people are somehow "resolving" the conflict without one of the very important characters in this RP makes me want to invade anyway. so until ive seen these so called "peace negotiations" and have actually taken part and made a decision there is still a conflict here. don't act like i don't know how to RP im not a moron and by what you're saying i fell your implying just that. and therefore, this conflict is in no way shape or form settled until ive seen what peace talks have been going on.

OOC: First of all, learn to punctuate and use grammar. I could barely make any sense out of this mess.

Secondly, this conflict was resolved three days ago when my allies and I threatened to invade him with huge forces if he didn't comply with our demands. That's why I wrote that letter there, because he had already disarmed and withdrawn all his forces, and it would be redundant to have an entirely new peace process.

Peace treaty from three days ago:

viewtopic.php?p=7305039#p7305039

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 pm

*DELETED*
Last edited by Asyrria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elcastria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Elcastria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:
OOC: First of all, learn to punctuate and use grammar. I could barely make any sense out of this mess.

Secondly, this conflict was resolved three days ago when my allies and I threatened to invade him with huge forces if he didn't comply with our demands. That's why I wrote that letter there, because he had already disarmed and withdrawn all his forces, and it would be redundant to have an entirely new peace process.

well you see, as fast as I type I'm not surprised you had some trouble,but you must understand that I don't care your forces subdued him,because you failed to contact the other party also threatening an invasion.You basically signed a treaty that has nothing to do with me, so i can do basically whatever i want now. when you sign a treaty you must have ALL participants involved. i didn't see a single post from me in that thread,so I wasn't involved.I didn't sign, and I'm still threatening invasion,so you've effectively failed a making a treaty,and the government is only getting more and more tired of dealing with you when you obviously don't understand, that as long as I've been part of a signed a treaty i will still be threatening to, and may even invade. I'd Ithink that at least one of you would have the sense to contact the other faction also posing a major role, but obviously i was wrong about that and it has caused this mess. Also,another thing, I'm 14, don't go flipping out on my punctuation and grammar. I'm a kid, I'm a human. I'm not perfect, so over it.

OOC: First of all, I decided to highlight your basic mistakes in order to show you how bad your problem is and to at least make it slightly coherent.

Secondly, I don't need to have all factions involved in the war signing the treaty to make it come into effect. For example, the United States didn't sign the Treaty of Versailles until 1921, which was three years after the rest of the allies signed it. Also, the Chinese delegation to the Paris Peace conference didn't sign the treaty because they wanted Japan to return Shandong to them. These two things didn't stop those who did sign the treaty from enforcing it, so why should I abandon my treaty just because you don't agree to it?

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:

well you see as fast i type im not surprised you had some trouble. but you must understand, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FORCES ALREADY SUBDUED HIM. because you failed to contact the other party also threatening an invasion you basically signed a treaty that has nothing to do with me and i can then do basically whatever i want now. when you sign a treaty you must have ALL participants involved. i didn't see a single post from me in that thread, i wasn't involved, i didn't sign, and im still threatening invasion. so you've effectively failed a making a treaty. and the government is only getting more and more tired of dealing with you when you obviously dont understand, that as long as ive been part of a signed a treaty i will still be threatening to, and may even invade. id think that at least one of you would have the sense to contact the other faction also posing a major role, but obviously i was wrong about that and it has caused this mess. also another thing, im 14, dont go flipping out on my punctuation and grammar. im a kid, im a human, im not perfect. get over it.

OoC: I type quick too, and I have no problem using punctuation... hell, I'm not even using my first language. You understand that I'll have to beat you, and literally kill every last person in your nation if you invade. I could careless about Patricant, Ganosia (Well actually, Ganosia is my buddy so I have to care about him OOCly), it's more or less about knowing when to stand down. So take heed and stand down. In case this doesn't seem that threatening, read this and you'll know just exactly with what you're dealing with.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

*DELETED*
Last edited by Asyrria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elcastria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Elcastria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Elcastria wrote:

OOC: First of all, I decided to highlight your basic mistakes in order to show you how bad your problem is and to at least make it slightly coherent.

Secondly, I don't need to have all factions involved in the war signing the treaty to make it come into effect. For example, the United States didn't sign the Treaty of Versailles until 1921, which was three years after the rest of the allies signed it. Also, the Chinese delegation to the Paris Peace conference didn't sign the treaty because they wanted Japan to return Shandong to them. These two things didn't stop those who did sign the treaty from enforcing it, so why should I abandon my treaty just because you don't agree to it?

once, again, i don't care and im really getting tired of this and at this point the government has wasted enough time that they want the fleet to be used what was meant for, an invasion. they don't care when or why but they refuse to let it return until they've invaded somewhere. and also YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON who has complained about the "mistakes" i make. if you check the threads and every post, you'll find im not the only person who does it. its normal okay, people don't feel like proof reading so they don't even in school i never proofread my work, part of it is because i have other things to do and i don't have time. and i don't see your point in complain about the mistakes, its not what the thread is for. how you write your posts, and how i write mine are clearly different. don't try to change everything because it's not perfect. and im not telling to abandon the treaty im more or less upset that one seemed to have the thought in their mind thought "oh hey, what about the other guy also trying to invade, maybe he should be part of this to?" . it seems like something obvious to do. maybe not all factions but ones that do what im doing, and threaten another nation with an invasion at their doorstep, at least have decency to let them know a solution is in the works. then they will decide for themselves whether they'll be a part of it or not. and dammit because of my mental issues (for those possibly wondering, its my anger management and bi-polar im talking about here) i damn wish you in person were next to me so i could smack you upside the head. i try to keep myself cool because ill go out of control over tiny slights. but right now you've simply pissed me off by seeming to have to correct every little thing i do. no one is perfect, don't bitch at them about it, just do your best to understand and maybe telegram them on their thoughts. there's no reason to openly correct them it just wastes time, i mean really how much of your time did you spend to correct my mistakes? was it necessary, no, am i happy that you tried to help me with it, obviously not so just dont bother. god...

Firstly, if you checked any actual RP that wasn't by a poor Rper then you would realize that 90% of the people pay attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation. Look up the ''Guide on how to write a decent post''.

Secondly, I don't have to include you any peace talks at all, considering it was something that was negotiated by me and my allies only. If Britain, the US and France decide to invade Iraq, are they going to ask Vietnam what they want included in the peace treaty? You didn't do anything to cause it to be singed, so what right do you have to take part in the negotiations? It was our alliances military force that convinced him, not yours.

Thirdly, don't make real life threats on the Forum. That's against the rules, mental condition or not.

Fourthly, I very rarely have corrected anybodies grammar. I've only corrected yours because you've decided it's acceptable to write run on sentence after run on sentence with virtually zero punctuation or grammar with the exception of periods and the occasional apostrophe.
Last edited by Elcastria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reddevia II
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddevia II » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Reddevia II SpyNet Headquarters, International Incidents Intelligence Sector

IIIS, SpyNet HQ, Fort Chance, Mainlands, Reddevia II

"Supreme Chancellor Altair Sir!"

"Lieutenant Manns. I hear you have news."

"Sir. The nation of Patricant has launched an invasion of its surrounding neighbors. They claim it is for the retrieval of land."

"Invasions, not diplomatic trading, am I correct?"

"Sir."

"I believe in launching a counter assualt. Send a request from me to the Senate asking for at least One million troops to surround all the weaker nations that will be invaded. I ask that full deadly force be authorized, our brand new guns be put in use, and cut off any waterways surrounding Patricant with the Navy. I also request that the Air Force be given orders to attack the border's of Patricant with Chemical Weaponry.

"Biological Warfare sir?"

"I want the entire surrounding borders of Patricant be drenched in deadly chemicals. If their men can't survive on the land, they will have to go by air or sea, taking more time, more resources, and giving our soldiers an entrance. I want a two mile opening left for our men to enter for a counter invasion."

"Sir, you plan to take Patricant?"

"Heavens no, Lieutenant. I merely want to show them a display of strength. Enter through, and march to the capital. Try to have no civilian casualties. I know it will be impossible, so keep it at a minimum. Once at the capital, destroy government facilities ONLY. Kill their leader, spare everyone who is unarmed. Keep their government workers alive and well, no hostages, just kill their president and Generals. Kill their cabinet really. Kill all soldiers in your way, spare the deserters. Keep death at a minimum. Thats what I ask of the Senate."

"Requested, sir."

"Good. Alert me when they reply."

---Four days later-Archington - Supreme Court ruling- request legalized and sent to the Senate.-

---7 Days---New Constantinople---Senate House---Ruling underway.

"Fellow Senators, we have reached an agreement. We agree with the Chancellor, except on the following: Chemical bombing of their borders will be prohibited, not only will it hinder refugees, but we do not have enough chemical weaponry to even attempt this. Second, the chemical warfare idea is wrong. The idea of seculding a nation like that is highly unjust, and there are no words to describe the disgust we carry at that idea. But we agreed on this. One million troops will be landed via air transport on the nearest ally close to Patricant. Two hundred ships- 100 Warships, 52 Destroyers, and 48 Transports will be placed to blocade all docks surrounding Patricant and any supporters, and if they capture land, we will send more ships to blocade those ports. 140,000 Bombers and Dogfighters will be sent to protect the target nations. Of the one million soldiers, 800,000 will be given our brand new weapon the nation has produced, with 200,000 more on the way.

Agreed?

Agreed!

We are now in war.

Ooc:The reason we support the surrounding english nations is because of trade relations.
Last edited by Reddevia II on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reddevia II
Ideals: Peace first. If that doesn't work, roll out the tanks.
We Export: Oil, weaponry, automobiles (Hybrids), medicines, military vehicles, electronics, steel, and watches.
Our Leaders: Supreme Chancellor Altair and the Senate.

The Capital: New Constantinople
DEFCON 4

Join Warzone Airspace
In the case of War/Invasion, our leader and flag will be replaced with something more...appropriate.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

At war? The Patricant invasion of Devon has stopped, and I have signed a peace treaty. Why do you now invade us?
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Patricant wrote:At war? The Patricant invasion of Devon has stopped, and I have signed a peace treaty. Why do you now invade us?

just be happy i didn't invade you after you dopes made a treaty that i didn't sign, or even know about for that matter. i very well could've invaded you then.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Asyrria wrote:
Patricant wrote:At war? The Patricant invasion of Devon has stopped, and I have signed a peace treaty. Why do you now invade us?

just be happy i didn't invade you after you dopes made a treaty that i didn't sign, or even know about for that matter. i very well could've invaded you then.

I guess you just slipped our mind.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Asyrria wrote: i damn wish you in person were next to me so i could smack you upside the head.

You had the sense to edit this out your post, but only after it was reported, and it was still quoted. I'm giving you a *** 3 day ban *** for threatening another poster.

As for the rest of you, I suggest you set up an OOC thread, rather than cluttering up this one.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Asyrria wrote: i damn wish you in person were next to me so i could smack you upside the head.

You had the sense to edit this out your post, but only after it was reported, and it was still quoted. I'm giving you a *** 3 day ban *** for threatening another poster.

As for the rest of you, I suggest you set up an OOC thread, rather than cluttering up this one.

Exactly. This thing is so cluttered. >:(
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Asyrria wrote:

And be thankful i'm feeling benevolent enough to not send your entire country to the Warp for being an antagonist, a nussence, and quite frankly a pain in the ass about the whole thing
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Reddevia II
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddevia II » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 pm

"What a damn waste of Ancorns. Billions spent, just to pull the **** back? I say we keep moving! Those bastards think a few words will stop us? Screw them! I say we move on! Put those Ancorns to use! Not just destroy tax payer's money like that! Attack them, I say!"

"Now now, Senator. We can find a more diplomatic and non-barbaric solution to this."

"How about we charge them the price of our war? They brought it upon themselves. They pay us back for the billions of Ancorns spent, and we pull back, or if they refuse, we move on with our plans, and constrict them, asking for allies. They deserve it.

I agree. Send them the Demand immediatly.

To the Nation of Patricant,

After a full invasionary force has been sent to subdue your war plans, you pull back on your decision for invasion.
Unacceptable. We DEMAND that you pay back EVERY penny spent on our invasion of your nation, for the fact of the matter is you attacked nations that were a great deal important to us. If you believe that we will send soldiers only to have them pulled back and destroying our economy, think again. If you do not comply, we WILL move on with the invasion, as we are NOT members of the WA, and do NOT have to comply with their demands. You have 24 Hours to reply.
-Reddevia II

Supreme Chancellor Altair,

Last edited by Reddevia II on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reddevia II
Ideals: Peace first. If that doesn't work, roll out the tanks.
We Export: Oil, weaponry, automobiles (Hybrids), medicines, military vehicles, electronics, steel, and watches.
Our Leaders: Supreme Chancellor Altair and the Senate.

The Capital: New Constantinople
DEFCON 4

Join Warzone Airspace
In the case of War/Invasion, our leader and flag will be replaced with something more...appropriate.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Reddevia II wrote:"What a damn waste of Ancorns. Billions spent, just to pull the **** back? I say we keep moving! Those bastards think a few words will stop us? Screw them! I say we move on! Put those Ancorns to use! Not just destroy tax payer's money like that! Attack them, I say!"

"Now now, Senator. We can find a more diplomatic and non-barbaric solution to this."

"How about we charge them the price of our war? They brought it upon themselves. They pay us back for the billions of Ancorns spent, and we pull back, or if they refuse, we move on with our plans, and constrict them, asking for allies. They deserve it.

After a full invasionary force has been sent to subdue your war plans, you pull back on your decision for invasion.
Unacceptable. We DEMAND that you pay back EVERY penny spent on our invasion of your nation, for the fact of the matter is you attacked nations that were a great deal important to us. If you believe that we will send soldiers only to have them pulled back and destroying our economy, think again. If you do not comply, we WILL move on with the invasion, as we are NOT members of the WA, and do NOT have to comply with their demands. You have 24 Hours to reply.
-Reddevia II

(Image)

We would like to know what the cost of your "invasion front" was.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Patricant wrote:
Reddevia II wrote:"What a damn waste of Ancorns. Billions spent, just to pull the **** back? I say we keep moving! Those bastards think a few words will stop us? Screw them! I say we move on! Put those Ancorns to use! Not just destroy tax payer's money like that! Attack them, I say!"

-Reddevia II

(Image)

We would like to know what the cost of your "invasion front" was.

OoC: You know you can just ignore him since you signed a peace treaty with us. :eyebrow:
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Patricant wrote:We would like to know what the cost of your "invasion front" was.

OoC: You know you can just ignore him since you signed a peace treaty with us. :eyebrow:

Yes, but I don't want to start a war with him.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Imperialisium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperialisium » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:26 pm

-Reddevia II

(Image)

I have followed this matter in interest and while Patricants invasion of other nations I deemed un-acceptable. Patricant has however stepped down and a peace treaty has been signed. Now you wish to errupt this into the flames of war once more, which I also find un-acceptable. Therefore the Empire of Imperialisium will back up Patricant if the hitherto said nation is invaded. But If Patricant should choose to go invading another country without prior justification then our support is withdrawn.
Signed
His Serene Majesty Brandyn I von Valeria
Emperor of Imperialisium, King of Emperia and holder of the Silver Seal.
Resident Fox lover
If you don't hear from me for a while...I'm inna woods.
NS' Unofficial Adult Actress.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Imperialisium wrote:

-Reddevia II

(Image)

I have followed this matter in interest and while Patricants invasion of other nations I deemed un-acceptable. Patricant has however stepped down and a peace treaty has been signed. Now you wish to errupt this into the flames of war once more, which I also find un-acceptable. Therefore the Empire of Imperialisium will back up Patricant if the hitherto said nation is invaded. But If Patricant should choose to go invading another country without prior justification then our support is withdrawn.
Signed
His Serene Majesty Brandyn I von Valeria
Emperor of Imperialisium, King of Emperia and holder of the Silver Seal.

I thank you for your support
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents