NATION

PASSWORD

Open Invitation to Ambassadors.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 am

Leaving several of the Royal Guard behind to bring the other Ambassadors South to the Hunt when they were ready. Prince Steven rode out with ambassador Capasador & the Chaos Knight Gregor.
Several carts followed loaded with pages carrying the Boar spears, food & drink and several excitedly gossiping ladies of the court.
Riding alongside the Ambassador Prince Steven asked about hunting in his Homeland.
A nation ruled by women.Imagine 1920's fashion & fun. 1980's music. 2010 technology,mixed with Tudor & Borgia politics & that's us.Welcome to Elizabetta.

Mul-Mare
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mul-Mare » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am

To whomever recieves Royal Post

We the Nation of Mul-Mare make request to send an Ambassador to your nation. He is Captain Rice of Sea Clan, Sea Fox. He will be accompanied by three staff members and two bodyguards. He will arrive at your Port of Devils reef on his Ship Achilles, which will remain berthed at harbour should he require it.
He makes only one request that he have a woman to warm his bed, either slave or freeborn, he leaves the choice to you.

Admiral Mollari
High Sea Clan Silver Storm

Walrusfolk Eurarcta
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Walrusfolk Eurarcta » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Elizabetta wrote:Leaving several of the Royal Guard behind to bring the other Ambassadors South to the Hunt when they were ready. Prince Steven rode out with ambassador Capasador & the Chaos Knight Gregor.
Several carts followed loaded with pages carrying the Boar spears, food & drink and several excitedly gossiping ladies of the court.
Riding alongside the Ambassador Prince Steven asked about hunting in his Homeland.

The Chaos Knights rode along with Prince Steven. Each was fully armed in the steel armor of a Chaos Knight, complete with rams-horned helms and their sledgehammers strapped to their backs. Neither intended on using the hammers, if at all possible.

"Huntin' in Eurarcta?" responded Capasador, "Depends what your game is. Above ground, very few species live. The beasts we hunt there, the mammoths, pizzly bears, and other arctic game are usually not much of a threat. Then there are the sea-hunts, where ya swim with harpoon against orca whales, narwals, or other large, seagame. Its said that the real walrusfolk, though, hunt below the grounds. The Walrusfolk of Eurarcta have always had a large amount of Labyrinths dug into the ground. Ever since King Lysandus became Lord of Chaos, there have been more and more Labyrinths built. Most of our monsters live there, to avoid the cold. Since they are filled with deadly traps, confusing architecture, and the most fearsome beasts the Labyrinth Masons could acquire, they are by far the most fun to hunt. As ya probably know, we augmented our native Mustache Monsters, Giant Spiders, Purring Scorpions, and Callygreyhounds with monsters from every nation we could, yours included. Your nations centipedes are worthy foes indeed! Ideally, the best way to hunt down there is with a group of friends, ample light sources, and whatever weapon you are best with. Sending a runner to lure a beast into an ambush is usually the best course of action, although you've always got ta keep an eye out for the beasts that want to ambush you. So, ever hunt one of your Elizabettan Centipedes?"
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=137019
Seriousness is a Sin to my people! RP-ing a very erratically cultured people, bound to cause conflict somehow. I am RP-ing a race of walrus-people. If you do not like this fact, then just imagine them as jolly fat people with mustaches. It's basically the same thing anyway.
Madness is the Key. Arson should be legalized, and robbing stagecoaches is good for the economy.

New Utah Americana
Attaché

Founded: Sep 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Utah Americana » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:45 pm

The Great and Glorious Dictator will send Ambassador Linda 212
The Great and Glorious Nation accepts criticism while gladly bashing the heads of their criticizers on the table
PS Anyone who sends us fake pie,cake, or cookies will be terribly nuked

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=148838 Factbook

Wiki:http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=New_Utah_Americana

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: If you have room for one more?

Dyelli Beybi was an odd place. It was a fragmented mass of competing states with very little to unify them except for a general fear of invasion by 'barbarians' (i.e. anyone who wasn't Dyellian). Contact with Dyelli Beybi was restricted to two trade ports... in theory, although the Free State of Diocletian let people cross the border anyway.

This was not to say that they were unaware of the outside world. The Cheka (security agencies) of the numerous States were constantly gathering information on the outside world (as well as each other). It was important in order to spot threats before they turned into something serious. The Queendom of Elizabetta had been investigated in the usual manner, although unusually the Cheka report that was returned indicated a 'sophisticated kultur unlike that seen in most barbarian nations'. The Djel Valley, one of the leading States, commissioned a more in depth report, and was pleased by the outcome. Diplomatic contact would be made. The report was brought before the Parliament of the Teyrnasoedd (the governing body of the Realms)... where predictably nothing happened.

Slingsby Bethel, Prime Minister of the Djel Valley began to get annoyed, and instead approached the Tzarina and Ymeridrol Secretariat to send an Ambassador without permission from the Parliament of the Teyrnadoedd. Bethel was turned down again, not because they disagreed with the idea of sending an Ambassador, but because the matter was before Parliament. Acting separately could be considered 'Arbitrary Government'. She did, however, instruct Bethel to send an Ambassador on behalf of the United Kingdom of the Djel Valley.

This might have seemed the end of internal politics... but it wasn't. The Archduchy of Polonia-Lietuvos also wanted to send an Ambassador as did the Confederated Dutchies of Veiland and the Free State of Guyaland, and it was agreed by all that only one Ambassador should be sent... to avoid confusion. Eventually, after much political wrangling, Sir John Sacheverell was picked from the Archduchy, mostly because the Archduchy was the least relevant of the states involved and as such, nobody hated them. In a blatant act of nepotism, the Earl of Lublin also managed to get his eighteen year old granddaughter added to the proposed team as 'Senior Consul for Veiland' (the Veilanders agreed, mostly because Prime Minister Edmundovic was a close friend of the Earl, despite the fact that she was another Polonian). Under normal circumstances Bethel would then have pushed for a Djel Valley representative, which would have prompted Chairman Lee of Guyaland to do the same, but time was pressing, and sometimes face-saving had to come second to actually getting something done...

From: Commissar Thomas, Cyro, the United Kingdom of the Djel Valley - A member of the Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi
To: Secretary Knollys, the Queendom of Elizabetta,

Dear Secretary Knollys,

I write to you in the name of our Sovereign Alexia ap Adam, Tzarina all the Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi. It is our humble request that you might accept into your Nation the persons of Sir John Sacheverell and Miss Valya Dzerzhinsky to act respectively as the Ambassador to the United Kingdom of the Djel Valley, the Confederated Dutchies of Veiland, the Free State of Guyaland and the Archduchy of Polonia-Lietuvos and Senior Consul for the Confederated Dutchies of Veiland respectively. We regret at this stage that these persons do not represent the totality of her Majesty's realms, however it is our hope that their positions may be upgradeded shortly. I apologise for any confusion that may result from this message - Dyellian politics is complex.

We await your reply with trepidation,

Yours sincerely,
Commissaar Aled Thomas,
Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Cyro,
The Djel Valley

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:09 am

Dear Admiral Mollari
We are gratified that you wish to send an Ambassador to our court, and we await his arrival, either at Devils Reef Harbour or Sarnath Airport. Suites have been provided for the Ambassador and party in the ambassadorial Palace.
A House Slave will be provided as per the request, but we would mention that freewomen choose their own partners here in Elizabetta.

Regards
Melinda Miles
Acting Personal secretary
A nation ruled by women.Imagine 1920's fashion & fun. 1980's music. 2010 technology,mixed with Tudor & Borgia politics & that's us.Welcome to Elizabetta.

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am

Dear New Utah Americana
We appreciate the fervour of your statement of intent. We will gladly welcome Linda 212 as your Ambassador and a suite will be prepared for her. Will she be bringing any staff or Bodyguards?
She will be greeted at either Devils Reef Port or Sarnath Airport depending on her mode of transportation.

Regards
Melinda Miles
Acting Personal Secretary

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 am

Dear Commisar Thomas Cyro
Her Majesty was most taken by your request. It appears that your political situation is a little more complex than ours. However with at leat ten Noble Families waiting to exploit any weaknesses in the others we too have a degree odf complexity in outr politics. We will gladly meet both Ambassadors at either Devils Reef Port or Sarnath Airport. May we enquire the numbers of Staff & Bodyguards if any, they will be bringing to enable us to provide suitable accomodation for them.

Regards
Melinda Miles

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 am

Traveling South to the Forests

Riding alongside Ambassador Capasador, Prince Steven considered his answer.
" Well I would love to hunt in the Mines, we know of the Spiders & Centipides of course, but on the deeper levels we know something lives there but not what. We lose a lot of slaves there and once we sent an armed patrol which never came back. So we leave them alone. As to huntting there I cannot, Mother has forbidden it. There are only me & my brother left out of five boys, and I have some little value as a marraige mate to whomever Mother picks.
I can go Boar Hunting, and Hawking for Rabbits & Pidgeons. If the winters are bad we patrol to ensure Wolves don't come to far south from the Northern Mountains. Aside from that I ride when I can. ".

He pulls a flask of gin out of his saddlebag takes a large mouthful and passes it on to the Ambasssador.

"If we are lucky we might get one of the most sought after Boars the DeepWood Boar. They have some long scientific name, but are an offshoot of the normal stock. Twice the mass and weight, and three time the aggression. I hope we'll find one for you. It should provide a good challange. I see you brought sledgehammers as backup weapons. I prefer my sword, a technique I have is to fall flat, take a trotter or two on the ribs and then stab up into the heart or belly. It comes at cost three ribs broken last time. Mother was furious. Well the young ladies look lonely. If you'll exscuse me".

New Utah Americana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Utah Americana » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Elizabetta wrote:Dear New Utah Americana
We appreciate the fervour of your statement of intent. We will gladly welcome Linda 212 as your Ambassador and a suite will be prepared for her. Will she be bringing any staff or Bodyguards?
She will be greeted at either Devils Reef Port or Sarnath Airport depending on her mode of transportation.

Regards
Melinda Miles

Linda212 will bring unarmed bodyguards unless their able to bring certain weapons with them that are classified. Linda will travel by pelican to Sarnath Airport.
P.S. The pelican is from the game series Halo
The Great and Glorious Nation accepts criticism while gladly bashing the heads of their criticizers on the table

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:46 pm

From: Commissar Thomas, Cyro, the United Kingdom of the Djel Valley - A member of the Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi of Dyelli Beybi
To: Secretary Melinda Miles, the Queendom of Elizabetta

Dear Secretary Miles,

With your permission we would like to send four staff and two bodyguards. We understand that our delegation to your esteemed nation is somewhat late, and we will dispatch them post-haste. Please expect the arrival of the HMAS Slat Mill Ford to deliver our delegation shortly. This is a naval vessel, and will depart immediately as the delegation are disembarked.

Warmest regards,
Commisaar Aled Thomas,
Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs

What the Dyellians had failed to mention was that 'HMAS' stood for 'Her Majesty's Airship'... and within a few days of the message the Elizabettans were hailed by a zeppelin who's Captain cheerfully asked where the airport they could land the 300 metre long silvery balloon? It was also a vessel of war, with a rotating turret on the bottom of the gondola, and several other cannons that seemed to have been mounted in broadside. There were also missile racks, although it would seem the Dyellians weren't expecting a fight and hadn't loaded anything onto them.

Painted alongside the circular insignia of the Teyrnasoedd Sanctaidd Cloi was a blue and gold flag, marking this as a vessel of the United Kingdom of the Djel Valley. The vessel gleamed with a fresh coat of paint - freshly put on to make a good impression on the barbarians.

Despite the appearance of militarism, the Slat Mill Ford had a surprisingly sumptuous interior; she was, after all, a diplomatic vessel. John Sacheverell paced the length of the 'lounge'. They were piping Handel through the intercom, although a glance at the Dzerzhinsky girl confirmed she had no taste - she had her MP3 player on. She was a pretty thing, young, slender, dark eyes and glossy black hair that she constantly toyed with. Sacheverell had been around for long enough to know her type. She was just a little too naive sounding and a little too frivolous, while her eyes picked up everything that everyone said and did. From day one he had had her marked as a Chekist.

Sacheverell leaned across one of the cannons (the lounge had two in it) to peer out the window. They looked like they would be landing soon, although he had no idea if the locals would know what to do with an airship. He had told the Captain that, but the man had looked at him with benign incomprehension and insisted that everyone had airships, "We landing soon?" came a soft, lilting feminine voice.

Dzerzhinsky had taken her earphones out, and was looking at him expectantly. She was wearing a lilac empire line dress with a swooping neckline. It was the height of fashion among nobility of the isolated Dyellian Realms. Sacheverell shrugged, "I honestly couldn't say. I imagine so."

"Oh good." she replied, "The flight has been... dull. I don't know why we couldn't take a plane, they're so much faster."

"It is not the done thing." Sacheverell replied sternly, "It must be seen that the Teyrnasoedd can send its officials overseas in style. We are not common barbarians."

"I find foreign cultures interesting." Dzerzhinsky replied, smiling in a way that suggested she had never encountered one.

Sacheverell knew very well she had - the Duchess of Krolewiec had slipped him a dossier at the airport departure lounge. Valya Dzerzhinsky had done her last year of high school overseas, despite the travel bans. There was something unusual about her, and he very much hoped he would figure it out before she did something that brought the Teyrnasoedd into disrepute.

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 am

Dear New Utah Americana
The Ambassadors Bodyguards may bring any weapons suitable for personal protection. However Her Majesty wishes to state that after an unfortunate incident with a biological weapon brought in by the Derekkan Ambassador, we strongly request that you do not bring any biological devices or viruses.
Due to the size of your expected transport, we are enlarging sarnath airport. You will land at runway 3, behind the Concord already parked there.

Regards
Melinda Miles
Last edited by Elizabetta on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 am

Taken a little by surprise by the size of the incoming airship & the unexpected weaponry, the Captain of Sarnath Airport Security watched as it glided overhead. Sending his sergeant to radio through the arrival of an Ambassador , to his counterparts at the Ambasadorial Palace. He then sent a message to the airship to land on the second runway to the rear of the Drekkan Ambassadors aircraft.

As the Ambassadorial party landed and excited from the airship they were met by two of the Queens Council, Henry Knollys greeted Ambassador Sacheverell and passed over the scroll that marked him as an official Ambasador, his luggage & staff were loaded into several horsedrawn carraiges that transported him to the Ambassadorial Palace where refreshments were waiting. Whilst traveling there Henry reassures him that they are not late, as the invitation is an open one for when Nations are ready to send Ambassadors.
He also asks "Once you are settled in old boy, would you care to Join a Boar hunt being led by Prince Steven in the southern forests? I believe the Walrusfolk Ambassador has already joined him, if we can't find boar there is plenty of other game avilable." He nudges him & winks " I believe some of the unmarried palace ladie are with the party, well a hunt is always a pleasure, especially with a chase."

His Wife Margery Knollys, welcomed Ambasador Dzerzhinsky and passed over the Royal scroll that gave her official Ambassadorial stats, she too had her lugage & staff loaded into horsedrwn carraiges, and riding with Mrs Knollys was driven to the Ambassadorial Palce where refreshments were waiting. Marhery asls
"Did you have a good trip? I must apologise for the basic airport facilities, but until Ambassadors started to arrive we had never seen aircraft, still we are quick to learn, so we will soon have an Airport to be proud of. I appreciate the trip was a long one, but once you are settled in, I wonder would you care to join the Queen & the Female Ambassadors on the Royal Yacht THE TUDOR, it will traveling all around the Elizabettan coast, and it will be nice for us ladies to get together & talk?"

As to the airships crew, they were offered accomadation at the newly constructed (and currently basic) accomadtions at the airports perimetre. Plenty of food and drink are provided and as is usual with such places, the locals had set out stall to sell various items, whilst other provided for more physical needs. The other Ambassadorial parties aircrews are also there and will hopefully converse with them.

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 am

Restored Papal States Ambassador
On the Northen Outskirts of Sarnath City, in regards to the Queens promise to Ambassador Moore, of the Restored Papal States, an area of ground one square mile wide was cleared and the foundations of a Catherdral are sunk. Working with Ambassadore Moore on the designs, a Cathedral begins to form.
Placing it thus they expect the faithful to build housing around it and thus a Catholic neighbourhood will grow up around the Cathedral.

Walrusfolk Euracta Ambassador
To the East of Sarnath City, another square mile of ground has been cleared and an ambitious planting of hedging has begun, The hedges are all if the spike and prickle variety such as Holly, Hawthorn, Dog Rose, Bramble, Gooseberry etc. These will be encourged to grow to around 20-30 feet high, and will form a complex maze, in alcoves will be placed statues of the Elizabettans ideas of Chaos Gods. Once the maze is fully grown several dangerous creatures will be put into it. The exit to the maze will be in the dead centre, but will involve several (possibly) lethal traps. Vials of different narcotics will be scattered throughout the maze as will several loveseats for those who like their courting dangerous.
They hope this will fit in with the Walrusfolk worship of chaos, of course being chaos it takes different forms and this is theirs.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 am

Unlike many of the other transports, the Dyellian zepellin took off very soon after the party had landed (although an officer first went to purchase fresh food... with gold). Sacheverell was an older man, probably in his fifties with greying hair. He was not a particularly imposing figure, slim, dark eyed and not particularly tall. Like his young protege his dress was somewhat old fashioned. He wore a long tan coat with lace at the cuffs and neck, his shoes had buckles rather than laces and he sported a cocked hat with a red ostrich feather in it. On top of this he wore a basket hilted broadsword as if it were a piece of everyday dressware. He seemed completely unphased by the horses, and seemed to visibly brighten at the prospect of a hunt, "Splendid!" he declared, speaking with a slight lilting accent, "It would be my honour... by the way, we have ordered the airship to leave. It was felt it would be... unseemly to leave a warship in your airspace. The truth is that it is not usual for our diplomatic missions to carry arms of any form, although we unfortunately have a noble in the party, and the Earl of Lublin insisted it would be unheard of for no retainers to be sent with a valued member of his House... hence the two bodyguards."

The 'bodyguards' were a pair of troopers in polished breastplates with lobster pot helmets. They carried assault rifles, although they appeared to be more interested in smoking than actually guarding anyone.

Sacheverell gave a slight smile at the talk of 'unmarried ladies', then chuckled, "Alas! The same cannot be said for me."

_____

Valya Dzerzhinsky opened the scroll she was handed, then looked back at Margery Knollys with what looked to be barely supressed glee. She curtsied, and it seemed that was perhaps as much to gain a moment to compose herself as anything else. The scroll said 'Ambassador'... John Sacheverell would be furious! She realised then that Margery Knollys was asking her something, although it took her a few moments to remember what it had been.

"I apologise." she said after a slight pause, "It has been a somewhat tedious flight. Airships..." she waved at the behemoth, "... are not the fastest means of transportation, although far more comfortable than most."

She looked about the airport. She adopted a pensive expression, "I would think carefully before 'modernising'. It can damage your kultur... anyway, I would be delighted to join you aboard the Tudor."

She smiled brightly, although secretly she had been more interested in the hunting. Evidently that was not the correct way for young ladies to behave in Elizabetta.

New Utah Americana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Utah Americana » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 am

Linda212 and her bodyguards arrive in their Pelican transport noticing the airports grandeur and blown away by the party of ambassadors. They later arrive in the suite to unpack sending a note of thanks to Elizabetta for their kindness

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:44 am

Ambassadorial Palace
A Royal footman knocks on the door of the New Utah Americana suite, and hands over the official scroll recognising Linda 212 as an official Ambassador to the nation of Elizabetta. He also passes over a welcome gift of special chocolates called Jubilant Joy X10 ( for the player: These provide one orgasm per chocolate, and are not suitable for males). He also passes over an invitation from Queen Helena Tudor to join her and the other female Ambassadors & staff on the Royal Yacht THE TUDOR.

In the Ambassadorial suite of the Dyelli Beybi Ambassadors a small welcome gift had been left for Ambassador Sacheverell there were 12 doses of Ancient Memory ( for the player: these allow you to recall memories in absolute detail, the effects last for a couple of hours). There was also a copy of the formal invitation to attend the Hunt in the southern forest.
For Ambassador Dzerhinsky, there were Jubilant Joy chocolates X 10 ( see above details), and a copy of the formal invite tp join Queen Helena Tudor & the other female Ambassadors & staff on the Royal Yacht THE TUDOR.

There are Royal Escorts available for when the Ambassadors wish to attend these events. The Royal Yacht is moored in Devils Reef, and the hunt is in the largest Southern Forest.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 am

The Dyellian Ambassadors had travelled with few staff, and both took some time to get their rooms in order before they emerged to join the others. Sacheverell came out first. The ancient memory was curious, although he could see its utility if it functioned as advertised. He pocketed a couple of doses, and left the rest in his room. He still wasn't sure what the game was, but he was certain the hunt would be fun nonetheless.

Dzerzhinsky on the other hand, ate one of the chocolates before she read what they were supposed to do. The effect was... surprising. When she had fully recovered she carefuly secreted one chocolate away - the labs back home would be most interested in that. She considered eating another but thought better of it. That would be difficult to explain if Sacheverell overheard her...

She was supposed to be meeting Royalty, so she took the time to get ready. She retouched her makeup, put on a pearl choker and matching earrings and checked her hair. She had met Royalty before, both Dyellian and barbarian. They tended, she had decided, to have very set views - it paid to make a good first impression. After checking herself in the mirror one final time, she emerged and asked to be taken to the Royal yaucht.

New Utah Americana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Utah Americana » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:10 am

Linda212 leaves all of the gift except some of the memory pills as she called them and left for the Royal Yacht and before forgetting she puts her Spartan armour in her suitcase just in case things go wrong.
Last edited by New Utah Americana on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Cladreya checked over herself in the mirror one last time. She was wearing her informal gown, which was still very formal to anyone not Shrailleeni. It managed to hide her figure quite well, but was relatively simple in design. The white fabric contrasted nicely with the darkness of her skin, and the sleeves were wide but cut short to expose her arms below the elbow. The oval-arcs of the Empire adorned the front and back.

Her hair lay straight down her back, stopping halfway down. She was, in short, the picture of a Shrailleeni princess.

A little nervous, she decided that she could delay no longer. She left her bedroom, and entered the hallway of the Ambassadorial palace. Her guard, a man only a few years older than herself, stood at attention. He saluted when she recognized him with the subtle signal of Imperial nobility.

"My Lady," he began, "I must again state my concern for this violation of Imperial protocol. My responsibility is for your life..."

She cut him off with a hand gesture.

"Do not question me Guardsman. I must attend this meeting for the good of the Empire. We are a new nation, and the policy of our ambassadors is still evolving. And need I remind you that I need not explain my actions."

Her last sentence was a warning which the guard heeded. He was silent for their entire journey to the Royal Yacht, arriving at Innsmouth near the other delegations.
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

Atomosea
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomosea » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Your Majesty:

Our sincere apologies for not responding to your letter sooner, but the Stowetonians have been interfering with national mail. We actually had to have a Scholar smuggle some of Our own mailbags into the country! But enough about Our petty problems. Our Ambassador and a friend of hers will be arriving soon after you receive this (assuming the Stowetonians aren't too much trouble) with a gift for your trouble, should they have the extreme honor of meeting you.

Our apologies once again,
Secretary Sara Khalil
Secretary of State
MSPA
Pro Deo Et Patria

Once Madame Secretary stopped hyperventilating after she received the letter, she didn't mess around. They landed within a few hours, in the Moon-flower X73, a small, experimental nuclear aircraft. From the plane stepped Madeline "Maddie" O'Hara, a tiny woman in her early thirties and a sleeveless yellow rose-patterned swing dress, and one of her best friends: Drill Sergeant Marcella Mus (Mar-KELL-ah MOOS). Older than Maddie ("but not by much", they both insisted), dressed in her dark olive drab dress uniform (with decorations, of course) and apparently extremely interested in her well-polished black boots. "Uhhh... Mi- Miss Madeline? We're really, really late." Maddie stopped singing "Let's Go Sunning" for the moment and smiled at her friend. "Well of course we're late, ya silly goose! Miss Khalil said so a dozen times! I wouldn't worry. By my watch," she said, inspecting her bare wrist, "I'd say we're about five minutes early for being fashionably late! Now buck up and keep an eye out for anyone official looking!", she said straightening the moon-flower in her hair and the flag pin on her dress. Marcella just stammered. "Oh. Uh... O-Okay, Miss Maddie...

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 am

The Southern Forest
Arriving at the forests border the hunting party stop & the servents begin to seyt upp a temporary camp. Some set up the tents others lays out a light picnic, merely a couple of haunches of Venison, several dozen cold chickens, a ham. Along with pickles, bread, cakes, wines & beers.
Exscusing himself Prince Steven grabs a blanket from the carraige & a small basket which he loads up & with two of the young ladies dissapears into the fringes of the forest.
Thus it is left to the twelve year old Prince Gregor to greet Ambassador Sacheverell.
" Hello you must be the new Ambassador,sorry but my brother is occupied at the moment. Welcome to Elizabetta. Please feel free to help yourself to the refreshments."
Stepping down from the carraige with his falcon, he continues.
" I'm not allowed to actually hunt the boar, but I can take rabbits & maybe a pidgeon or two. Would you like to meet the Walrusfolk Ambassador? He is the one in all the armour with the sledgehammer on his back."

On the Yacht TUDOR
Arriving at Innsmmouth first was Ambassador Derzerhinsky who was greeted by one of The Queens Royal Marines who escorted her aboard. Queen Helena dreesed in a one piece swimsuit of eye hurting Gold & Orange stripes and holding a large Gin & Tonic saw her come aboard and greeted her warmly with a hug.
" Welcome my dear, you must be Dzerzhinsky, So glad you could join us. We are a merry number already. My daughter are in the Yachts swimming pool, but the bar is open please get yourself some refreshments. You'll meet all the Noble House Matriarchs someewhere on board. My Yacht is your Yacht".

The next aboard is Ambassador Linda 212 escorted by a Marine.
" My dear ." shouts the Queen embracing her " Welcome aboard. Please you must meet my best friend & most trusted adviser Lettice". She introduces her to an attractive woman of middle age, her long hair plaited and scented with Rose water. She is wearing a striking one piece swimsuit of Yellow & Red stripes.
" Now you must come & get a drink, the Gin is excellent. Feel free to walk where you will. There are Noble Family Matriarchs everywhere. It will do you good to get a feel for those you'll meet in Royal Court."

The last to arrive was Ambassador Cladreya, who was escorted aboard by a Marine who like the others then left the Yacht & waited at the bottom of the gangplank.
Upon seeing her & the bodyguard the Queen strode towards them. A white jacketed crew member escorted the bodyguard to the front observation deck where he could fish & observe the deck area.
" My dear one, how wonderful you look." cried the Queen hugging her. " I am most gratified you accepted my invitation, do come & get a drink & I'll introduce you to one or two people, some of whom are even my friends".
The Queen laughs at the look on her face.
" We are women, we plot & plan against each other all the time at court, of course no one would if they are sensible would challenge me, but they all seek advantages against each other, so I decided we needed somewhere neutral.So I bought this extremlly luxurious yacht, here we are just all girls together".

Sarnath Airport
Seeing a strange looking aircraft coming in to land the Captain of security called through to the Ambassadorial Palace and so Ms Marceklla & Ms Mus were met by Rosemary Knollys of the Royal Circle. Their luggage & staff were loaded into horsedrawn carraiges for the trip to the palce. The official scroll recognising madeline as Ambassador O'Hara was handed over.
" Ambassador I trust your flight was comfortable. We were most interested in your letters. It seems that complexity exists at all courts not merely our own. I appreciate the flight was long, but once you have settled into your suites, Her Majesty extends an invitation for you to join her on the Royal Yacht THE TUDOR."
A welcome present of Jubilant Joy chocholates awaits them both in their suites ( for the player, these provide one orgasm per chocolate, NOT suitable for men).

New Utah Americana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Utah Americana » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am

Linda 212 politely takes the drink but places it down and sits down to watch the party

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Cladreya attempted to keep her decorum, but felt it beginning to slip.

"Th-thank your Majesty, it is wonderful to see you as well."

The comment from the Queen did indeed take her off guard. In the Empire secrecy and back-stabbing were also commonplace in Court politics, but they were never discussed or admitted in the open. They were only whispers and rumors, and the young Princess did not quite know how to take such an...open society.

"Seeking a neutral place is wise, Queen Mother. What..." She trailed off for a moment, but regained her composure. "That is, if you do not mind my asking, what is it that you are wearing?"

The revealing swimsuit, with its bright colors and revealing cut, completely flustered Cladreya, who came from a society of robes and form-hiding designs. Even bathing suits in the Empire were less sleek and more billowy.
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

Atomosea
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomosea » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Ambassador O'Hara smiled and curtsied. "Oh, thank you! Madame Secretary will be so happy to hear that someone besides Taboa and Stoweton is interested in Atomosea. We'll be right over as soon as we get everything settled."

A few minutes later, both women arrived on the yacht, Maddie in a yellow swimsuit under a robe, Marcella still in uniform and even more timid looking if it was possible (Maddie had jokingly suggested that Marcella eat one of the chocolates to loosen up; naturally this sent her into a massive stammering fit and nearly deprived everything from the neck down of blood). Maddie looked around. Who to talk to... who to talk to...?

OOC: The one with the straps is fairly close to what I have in mind for her bathing suit.
Last edited by Atomosea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents