NATION

PASSWORD

The Darksnow War (MT, PMT) [CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: Right, we can have these talks, but we have to remember two critical things:

1. Prizyetsi missiles are streaking towards the Sovietyetan fleet
2. Lolzi missiles are streaking towards the Kommandorian fleet

We're a PMT/FT nation of humans. That's right, just humans. Not psychic supermen, nor crazy cyborgs, nor massive mutants. Just normal human homo sapiens trying to make our way in this insane galaxy full of wonders, horrors, and everything in between.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Prizyetsa wrote:
The Sovietyeto wrote:The Sovietyeto declares a ceasefire for talk with Kuasava and Prizesyta. You can TP starting with the ambassadors arrival in Moscow.

This will require you to disengage the Kommandorian fleet, as well as any other military actions you are currently involved in.

Then Kommandoria will halt it's current attack as well. We won't have our ally's attacked while we exchange talk.

Anyway...

The negotiator passed down a bottle vodka and a small box of cigars. The negotiator was short with a full beard though it like his own stature, wasn't large. The room the were in had the monogamy table they were sitting at. There was a crystal chandler on the ceiling was
a nice addition and completed the deep red walls. Among the shelfs on the walls were many ornate little trinkets.

The room was among many others. It was know as the tower of diplomacy. This room was at the third floor and the windows were seen ate the west end which the negotiator was closest to.

He began, "we have no interest in Greenland. We have no in anything your two nations hold."

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Kauvara wrote:OOC: Right, we can have these talks, but we have to remember two critical things:

1. Prizyetsi missiles are streaking towards the Sovietyetan fleet
2. Lolzi missiles are streaking towards the Kommandorian fleet

We can say they were shot down.

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: Call me old-fashioned, but how does one shoot down a hypersonic missile?

IC:

"Then why do you have holdings there?" Galnik replied. "Your forces hold the southeastern cost."
Last edited by Kauvara on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We're a PMT/FT nation of humans. That's right, just humans. Not psychic supermen, nor crazy cyborgs, nor massive mutants. Just normal human homo sapiens trying to make our way in this insane galaxy full of wonders, horrors, and everything in between.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"Those forces are entrenched, and few in density overall. You should remember the troops on your side as well. I think we can both agree that we have a point on each side in this matter. What proof have you that we intend to attack other then a hunch? Your nation is to honorable for me to believe you attacked on a suspicion alone."

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

OOC: OK, so the Lolzi deactivated their missiles. What about the Prizyetsi ones attacking you? He asked for a damage report, indicating he didn't shut them off in time.

"We acted on the desires of our ally, Prizyetsa. They feel threatened by your presence in both Greenland and Iceland. I have the following proposal:"

-Pull your soldiers out of Greenland and allow Prizyetsa to unite the island
-Kauvara will pull out of the war (unfortunately, I cannot speak for my ally, Prizyetsa)

OOC: I was also looking for an excuse to help Kommandoria. It really isn't fair to him to engage in a 3 on 1.
Last edited by Kauvara on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Kauvara wrote:OOC: How do you shoot down a hypersonic missile barrage?

"We acted on the desires of our ally, Prizyetsa. They feel threatened by your presence in both Greenland and Iceland. I have the following proposal:"

-Pull your soldiers out of Greenland and allow Prizyetsa to unite the island
-Kauvara will pull out of the war (unfortunately, I cannot speak for my ally, Prizyetsa)

"If Prizyesta won't pull out why would we pull out and demilitarize the area? If you go ahead with theses terms Prizyesta must pull out to."

The negotiator took a long hard stare at the table; then he looked up again.
"These our are terms.
-Prizyesta and Kauvara will pull out of the war
-Greenland will be demilitarized
-The Sovietyeto Prizyesta and Kauvara will all sign a non aggression pact in agreeing not to go to war
-The Sovietyeto will pay 5 billion to both Prizyesta and Kauvara

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm

"That is up to Prizyetsa. Their government desires the land because it is very close to them. I cannot speak for their government. Reparations are unnecessary. War is expensive. We knew that going in. We have both suffered; Kauvara lost 20 Raptors, and your fleet was just attacked by a Prizyetsi missile barrage. We were prepared to recoup any losses we took with our own economic abilities. What losses has your fleet taken from this most recent attack?"

OOC: Also, while on the subject of diplomacy, I invite any Darklands nation to establish an embassy in Kauvara, especially Sovietyeto and Lolzieristan! Let's not let this IC war stop us from future mutual prosperity! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=134209&p=6760668&sid=5cb10f0d1dd1ad93223e1512c3fa0cef#p6760668
Last edited by Kauvara on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm

"Of the fighter attack we lost a battleship, 2 bombers and 12 bombers were damaged. Of the missiles we lost another battleship, 2 destroyers and 1 cruiser. The total damage mounts up to 4.3 billion dollars."

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"I am truly sorry for you loss, my friend. I wish the casualties could have been avoided. War is an ugly affair. I have the following proposal:"

-Sovietyeto pulls out of Greenland
-Kauvara pays 3 billion in damages
-Embassies are established in each nation to prevent future wars
-Kauvara pulls out of the Darksnow War

"We will not ask for reparations. In exchange for our generosity, we ask that you pull your forces out of Greenland. Is this acceptable, tovarisch?"
Last edited by Kauvara on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm

"The military will pull out of greenland. But we keep the territory. Prizyesta must also pu out it's military as well. Other then that I agree, but what of the other ambassadors?"

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

"I cannot speak for Prizyetsa. It is for them to decide what they wish to do with their Greenland forces. However, since you will not completely pull out, reparations will, unfortunately, have to be withheld. It essentially comes down to this: since you will not leave Greenland, reparations will be withheld. Our business is concluded. However, Prizyetsa will likely wish to discuss the Greenland situation with you, as it is disputed between your nations. We will abide by whatever decision Prizyetsa makes."

Galnik sat back, awaiting the decision from his Prizyetsi comrade.
Last edited by Kauvara on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

The Prizyetsi embassidor was furious.

"We will not demiliterize Greenland if you have your bases on Iceland! The very reason it became militerized in the first place was because your nation tried to occupy it! Secondly, I want your word that Sovietyeto will not attack Alaska in some form of writing. Furthermore, you are to disengage with Komandoria. Only then will we continue talks."

The Prizyetsi embassidor sat back, awaiting a response.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 am

The negotiator laughed. The ambassador from Prizyesta just made himself look stupid. The Sovietyeto didn't even put troops anywhere near Alaska nor tried to.

"If you dont demilitarize Greenland neither shall we. You have just made negotiations much more difficult with your stubbornness. As for Alaska I would imagine that you know from satellite imaging we have made no move which might be a threat to Alaska. Therefore you make a uninformed assumption of us. That means you don't need our word. Our actions have already told you. We want nothing of Alaska, that is certain."

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 am

"Embassador, our intelegence says otherwise." the Prizyetsi diplomat said, pulling out a thick folder. "Untill we have your word on the matter, we will not negotiate with you. As for Greenland, you are the one that tried to occupy it, not us. We will only demiliterize it if you leave Greenland, and demiliterize Iceland."
Last edited by Prizyetsa on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 am

"What inteligence?" said the negotiator luaghing agian. "If you really do have intelligence you should know we haven't made moves twords Alaska. As for demilitarizing Iceland we will not. Please try to realize your demands are unreasonalbe. Now I want to hear what you have to say in terms of demands."

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 am

"Our demands are simple.

Firstly, leave Greenland. If you leave Greenland, we will start a partial de-militerization of the Greenland. From the way we see it, you have nothing to gain on Greenland, and your pressence there is strictly offensive.

Secondly, You will drop out of the war.

These are our two demands."
Last edited by Prizyetsa on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:32 am

Prizyetsa wrote:"Our demands are simple.

Firstly, leave Greenland. If you leave Greenland, we will start a partial de-militerization of the Greenland. From the way we see it, you have nothing to gain on Greenland, and your pressence there is strictly offensive.

"To teh first demand we can agree. Although they are for defense like I've said before. Your intelligence should show that they are entrenched. As for the war we entered because of an attack on our trade were as you attacked us without warning or a given reason. We will not pull out. We've reached and agreement with Kuavara. That leaves you..."

Prizyetsa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prizyetsa » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 am

The diplomat let out a sigh...

"According to our records, the trade port was of little importance to your overall economy. Yes, the attack was barbaric and cruel, but it was only a few thousand deaths. If you stay in the war, perhaps ten times as many people will die, and for what? A trade port? Of course I am not only requesting that you leave the war, I would also like to request that Kommandoria steps down and goes home as well. This war is pointless."

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

"That is agreeable, but what will Kommandoria say about that? We need to all thrown in some bits if we are to make a treaty."

"As for the trade port, it may be of little importance. But the only force that will stop aggressors is force. If we do not act at the frost move that will give them the green light to go ahead. If they were to continue they wold attack something more important and take bigger and more horrible actions."

Lolzieristan
Minister

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 am

The cameraman focused his lens on the middle-aged news reporter, and the reporter checked his greased-back hair. The man beside the camera counted them down, and the reporter began:

"This is Michael Gress, KAMALIV News, coming to you live from Lolzi City, Lolzieristan, where protests have broken out concerning Lolzieristan's possible exit from the war. Behind me," he said, sweeping his arm across a street filled with angry picketers, waving signs and shouting slogans. "Let's have a few opinions from the street!", he proclaimed, as he gestured for one of the protestors, carrying a small sign reading "War Is Peace", to come over. He immediately did so, and, without any questions from the interviewer, began spouting into the microphone,
"We have to show these bastards just who they're messing with! Prove the Lolzi Army's capabilities! Make sure they know not to -bleep- with us in the future! Remember the Panjshir!"
The reporter took a step back, clearly surprised by the man's forwardness, and then moved on to another protestor. Her sign read "It's Not Worth It".
"Remember the Panjshir? Remember the Panjshir!? All I remember about the Panjshir is that it was demolished by the enemy! The government won't even disclose what type of weapon it was, they're just saying "advanced technology"! Who knows what that means? Laser beams? Railguns? Giant anthropomorphic robots? I personally think it was some kind of space-based weapon! How can we compete with that!?"
The reporter began walking away from the two groups, to a distance where he could be heard over the jeers and slogans being thrown around. "Well, folks, there you have it. Two major factions have sprung up in Lolzieristan, and it's yet to be seen just which side the President himself will take! Michael Gress, KAMALIV News, reporting live."
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

The Sovietyeto wrote:
Prizyetsa wrote:"Our demands are simple.

"To teh first demand we can agree. Although they are for defense like I've said before. Your intelligence should show that they are entrenched. As for the war we entered because of an attack on our trade were as you attacked us without warning or a given reason. We will not pull out. We've reached and agreement with Kuavara. That leaves you..."

Galnik spoke. "I'm not sure what 'agreement' you're referring to. We couldn't come to any agreement. I simply stated that, due to your inability to make concessions, I would support whatever decision Prizyetsa makes. They're the nation you share the island with."

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 pm

"I'm sorry for my misunderstanding. I thought we had come to an agreement."

Kauvara
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kauvara » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 pm

"Not at all. Kauvara's only involvement in Greenland is in support of its Prizyetsi allies. I attempted to negotiate your removal from Greenland, but you refused to budge. As such, I have withdrawn from the negotiations, and await Prizyetsa's decision."

Kommandoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kommandoria » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:27 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Kommandorian expert ambassador Konrad Duvalle strolled into the room and took a seat. He looked at the Sovietyeto diplomat. "Foreign scum", he thought. His eyes drifted to the Lolzieristan diplomat. "Treacherous dog." Finally his eyes wandered to the Kauvaran and Prizyetsan diplomats. "Hmph. Any friend of Kommandoria's is a friend of mine, I suppose."

He looked at the Sovietyeto and Lolzi diplomats when he finally spoke up.

Duvalle: We lost a significant number of CMF-X15A Switchblades during the firefight, not to mention the loss of Kommandorian sailors and crewmen. We demand reparations, at least five billion Balkenkreuz Tarvakts should cover the cost, or whatever currency your "country" uses. While we will halt our advances into the North Atlantic, we demand that The DSP withdraws from South America immediately.
"I will scorch the very grass from your land in a blaze of glory.
I will salt the soil and destroy all hope of recovery.
I will make your nation into a desolate wasteland, a hellish desert of despair.
I will end you, and your very name will be lost from history
."
--The Most High Royal Kyzar, Leonardo de Vespucci XVI

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents