NATION

PASSWORD

Do not post here, closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Dear Abishag,

How funny you say this, yet you do not look at what you are doing. I only laugh at you. Maryginia gave their decision. They could've fought to the bitter end, but their tactical stupidity, their ineffective defense, ultimately led them to be conquered. This world does not take kindly to weaklings, and insolence. You'd be wise to learn that lesson, before you fall under the same grave fate that Maryginia had happen to her. Again, we make this warning quite clear. Stop your pitiful invasion, before you provoke something you cannot handle, in a cause, that, I promise you, will end in failure.

Signed,
Xiang Qui.

Dearest Xiang,

I understand that you lack a dick down there where it normally should be but that really is no reason to take it out on Maryginia, whose only crime was fallen to the hordes that you seem so willing to sponsor - and at what cost? Look at you. You sponsor the Emperor of Japan, a weakling who left the summit when he could not even be bothered to stay and deal with us like a man. Some strong leader he is, eh? You threaten us with the fate that befell Maryginia? Are you willing to back up those words? You can talk big, but can you walk the walk? The forces of the world arrayed against Japan and Korea are far greater than what your pathetic buddies could ever muster up - China is no different. We will be your own St. George, Qui, and slay you. I suggest you understand what I am saying to you. It'll be for your own good.

Signed,
Abishag Korey

IC:
Dear Abishag,

I only laugh at your measly threats and insults. Your lack of judgement on China's might is but laughable. You say these things, yet you yourself would only be crushed under China's bootheel. While we admit that the forces arrayed against them, that it would be sucide to assault them, you yourself couldn't hope to match China's Iron Will. We at China dare your nation, Ganos Lao, to try to war upon China. Just your nation, and China. No one else. You don't have the balls to hit us. You act as though we are insignificant to you, yet in this, you are an insolent brat to the Dragon. Your lands will be set afire if you even think about assaulting us. We will be your utter demise, Ganos Lao is such a small nation, that it is laughable you are still on this pitiful rock. We can strike you down, in but an instant. Think your words carefully, cowards, before you reply. For I can promise you this: We will wipe you from the face of the Earth if you treat us like your inferiors. For China, is the Dragon. You are just a pitiful bug, needed to be squashed.
OOC: Basically, I just challenged Ganos Lao to a war between just me and him/her. No one else. And consider me taking a mostly neutral stance until otherwise in this war.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

The Cookish States
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Isolated China wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:
Dearest Xiang,

I understand that you lack a dick down there where it normally should be but that really is no reason to take it out on Maryginia, whose only crime was fallen to the hordes that you seem so willing to sponsor - and at what cost? Look at you. You sponsor the Emperor of Japan, a weakling who left the summit when he could not even be bothered to stay and deal with us like a man. Some strong leader he is, eh? You threaten us with the fate that befell Maryginia? Are you willing to back up those words? You can talk big, but can you walk the walk? The forces of the world arrayed against Japan and Korea are far greater than what your pathetic buddies could ever muster up - China is no different. We will be your own St. George, Qui, and slay you. I suggest you understand what I am saying to you. It'll be for your own good.

Signed,
Abishag Korey

IC:
Dear Abishag,

I only laugh at your measly threats and insults. Your lack of judgement on China's might is but laughable. You say these things, yet you yourself would only be crushed under China's bootheel. While we admit that the forces arrayed against them, that it would be sucide to assault them, you yourself couldn't hope to match China's Iron Will. We at China dare your nation, Ganos Lao, to try to war upon China. Just your nation, and China. No one else. You don't have the balls to hit us. You act as though we are insignificant to you, yet in this, you are an insolent brat to the Dragon. Your lands will be set afire if you even think about assaulting us. We will be your utter demise, Ganos Lao is such a small nation, that it is laughable you are still on this pitiful rock. We can strike you down, in but an instant. Think your words carefully, cowards, before you reply. For I can promise you this: We will wipe you from the face of the Earth if you treat us like your inferiors. For China, is the Dragon. You are just a pitiful bug, needed to be squashed.
OOC: Basically, I just challenged Ganos Lao to a war between just me and him/her. No one else. And consider me taking a mostly neutral stance until otherwise in this war.

Prime Minister Cooke, having strictly ordered that the statement not be "cleaned up" for diplomatic purposes...
If Ganos Lao so wishes, we will throw our lot in with our new-found ally.China, you will not threaten a nation smaller than you and expect them to accept the inevitable defeat you'll deliver them. We in Greater Cookeland find your threats to be serious mental breaks in competency, and believe your nation should refrain from being so hostile against countries with as many allies as Ganos Lao. After all, a bully nation as yourself should fight and bicker with smaller, less connected enemies. You know, to secure your victory. We wish for peace, but also yearn for a chance to show our allies what they mean to us. Do not attempt to harrass the less humane Cookish traits.
Oh, is this sig supposed to make you laugh?

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

The Cookish States wrote:
Isolated China wrote:IC:
Dear Abishag,

Prime Minister Cooke, having strictly ordered that the statement not be "cleaned up" for diplomatic purposes...
If Ganos Lao so wishes, we will throw our lot in with our new-found ally.China, you will not threaten a nation smaller than you and expect them to accept the inevitable defeat you'll deliver them. We in Greater Cookeland find your threats to be serious mental breaks in competency, and believe your nation should refrain from being so hostile against countries with as many allies as Ganos Lao. After all, a bully nation as yourself should fight and bicker with smaller, less connected enemies. You know, to secure your victory. We wish for peace, but also yearn for a chance to show our allies what they mean to us. Do not attempt to harrass the less humane Cookish traits.

OOC: :palm:
One, I'm not bullying her (i'm guessing since most guys don't have a girl on their flag with a crown. Kinda cool flag though. :p )
Two, I challenged just her, because literally, her person acted like we Chinese were inferior
three, both of you together, I'd still be able tow in.
Four, I wasn't being hostile. Just stating things, which she took hostile, and then replied in a more threatening, demeaning tone.
Five, I have connections as well.
I felt like stating these in OOC to explain some things. And it was meant for her. Not for you.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

The Emperor of Japan, in the comfort of Korea, retorted at the Cookers.

Then fools you are. You even admitted that you are less humane. Then, I will just sit back, watching China + Korea, eat at you. You never know, until you awaken the dragon...

Also, would you like to help me bake some uranium cake? Together, we can make it all chocolate.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 pm

OOC: I'll be allies with China *Shudders*... that way it'll be 2v2
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Premislyd wrote:OOC: I'll be allies with China *Shudders*... that way it'll be 2v2

OOC: Your only saying that because I got you a boyfriend. :p
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

OOC:I know, but I just prepared for war with Japan and Korea, now that isn't happening. So all that preparations going somewhere... :evil:. Also, 'Cookers?' My demonym is in my name...it's the Cookish :p

IC:
Cookish ambassador to Ganos Lao-Hershey Mauldin
Directed at-Japan
Japan has no right to speak on these terms! We were more favorable to you than most, remember that. As for Korea, it's clear that many nations are against it, so I discount them as a threat. China is under no obligation to start a war, we even discourage it, but an attack on Ganos Lao is an attack on the Cookish States and it's allies!
Last edited by The Cookish States on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Isolated China wrote:
Premislyd wrote:OOC: I'll be allies with China *Shudders*... that way it'll be 2v2

OOC: Your only saying that because I got you a boyfriend. :p

OOC: Shusssh... but I've also told you stuff that I never told anybody else, so for that I have to ally with you... I'm treating it as a non-canon war anyways
The Cookish States wrote:OOC:I know, but I just prepared for war with Japan and Korea, now that isn't happening. So all that preparations going somewhere... :evil:

IC:
Directed at-Japan
Japan has no right to speak on these terms! We were more favorable to you than most, remember that. As for Korea, it's clear that many nations are against it, so I discount them as a threat. China is under no obligation to start a war, we even discourage it, but an attack on Ganos Lao is an attack on the Cookish States and it's allies!

Official Informal Response Given To [Insert Nation]

If you move against [Insert Nation] then the Holy and Apostolic Dual-Monarchy of the Union created by the Federation of Premislyd and the United Kingdoms of Schleischer, will be forced to treat it as a declaration of war... You have been warned
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Isolated China wrote:OOC: Your only saying that because I got you a boyfriend. :p

OOC: Shusssh... but I've also told you stuff that I never told anybody else, so for that I have to ally with you... I'm treating it as a non-canon war anyways

Yay I feel special! :D
And besides. I won't rat you out. I don't do that unless someone changes dramatically and acts like a crazy bat all the time. Then maybe. :twisted:
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 pm

The Cookish States wrote:OOC:I know, but I just prepared for war with Japan and Korea, now that isn't happening. So all that preparations going somewhere... :evil:. Also, 'Cookers?' My demonym is in my name...it's the Cookish :p

IC:
Directed at-Japan

OOC: I like Cookers better. Sounds more like food. I like Food, especially rice with soy sauce! AND CHICKEN!!!! :p
Anyways, I really need to stop conversing on the thread. Sorry!
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Isolated China wrote:
The Cookish States wrote:OOC:I know, but I just prepared for war with Japan and Korea, now that isn't happening. So all that preparations going somewhere... :evil:. Also, 'Cookers?' My demonym is in my name...it's the Cookish :p

IC:
Directed at-Japan

OOC: I like Cookers better. Sounds more like food. I like Food, especially rice with soy sauce! AND CHICKEN!!!! :p
Anyways, I really need to stop conversing on the thread. Sorry!

Mehehehhee.... I intentionally called them Cookers. Let them bake in uranium chocolate cake :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Premislyd, also told me things... I will not rat her out either.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Aracion
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aracion » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: ok since this things got about 5 different threads in it i just want to know if i should keep using this one for my attempt to kidnapp the GEIJD emporer or to start a new one?

Mexican Liberation
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mexican Liberation » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

umm wow,gone for almost a full day and we are already on the brink of Nuclear war, :twisted: Hacking time!
Libertarian Socialism

Korean Pheonix
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Korean Pheonix » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Aracion wrote:OOC: ok since this things got about 5 different threads in it i just want to know if i should keep using this one for my attempt to kidnapp the GEIJD emporer or to start a new one?

Did you know, the Emperor of Japan, I hid him?
Somewhere where no one can find him? :twisted: :D :rofl:
Dae Wonsu Kim Yoseong Chungmingun Zongchaek Nmidae (DECEASED), before new coronation: Grand Marshal Yeong Sujeongsu as the Supreme Chancellor of the KPPA Government Urgent Council Regime (STEPPED DOWN); NOW: Our Eternal Leader the Imperial Dae Wonsu Kim Haejeonsu, of The Greater Dragon People's Military Communist Imperial Republic of The Unified Korean Pheonix Empire (CURRENT LEADER)
Korean Factbook
NSTracker
Based on the Greater Korean Republic, the DPRK, Kim Jong-Il's, nation dating 2340s.
I am a proud Korean, a pro-DPRK one, living in Japan...I might even be Kim Jong-Il, watching you... I am also IRL/OOC friends with GEIJD

Aracion
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aracion » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:
Aracion wrote:OOC: ok since this things got about 5 different threads in it i just want to know if i should keep using this one for my attempt to kidnapp the GEIJD emporer or to start a new one?

no matter what youd have to leave a trail, thats why were going to hack your military terminals. so should i start a new thread or not?

Korean Pheonix
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Korean Pheonix » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Aracion wrote:
Korean Pheonix wrote:

no matter what youd have to leave a trail, thats why were going to hack your military terminals. so should i start a new thread or not?

No need. Our AI are invincible. We can destroy any attempts. While OUR hackers, will bake some plutonium muffins, for you (following Japan's very funny joke).
Why we left no trace of him. Read the past few posts in the meeting thread.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=133298
Dae Wonsu Kim Yoseong Chungmingun Zongchaek Nmidae (DECEASED), before new coronation: Grand Marshal Yeong Sujeongsu as the Supreme Chancellor of the KPPA Government Urgent Council Regime (STEPPED DOWN); NOW: Our Eternal Leader the Imperial Dae Wonsu Kim Haejeonsu, of The Greater Dragon People's Military Communist Imperial Republic of The Unified Korean Pheonix Empire (CURRENT LEADER)
Korean Factbook
NSTracker
Based on the Greater Korean Republic, the DPRK, Kim Jong-Il's, nation dating 2340s.
I am a proud Korean, a pro-DPRK one, living in Japan...I might even be Kim Jong-Il, watching you... I am also IRL/OOC friends with GEIJD

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:

OOC:Really though, that is a godmod, Aracion and I aren't going to kill someone else's character, we were just going to get the palace, attempt to kill him, and let him own our guys after a few escaped with 'vital info'. Not so much of a godmod, but powergaming to the extreme.
Also I like the idea for a thread Aracion, The Hunt For The Emperor

Isolated China
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:

OOC:Really though, that is a godmod, Aracion and I aren't going to kill someone else's character, we were just going to get the palace, attempt to kill him, and let him own our guys after a few escaped with 'vital info'. Not so much of a godmod, but powergaming to the extreme.

I'd recommend a different title. That sounds like a Star Wars Movie.
Star Wars Episode VII: The Hunt For The New Emperor
- Lao Tzu
- Sun Tzu
- Chinese Proverb
- Chinese Proverb

Oh and I'm back.

Korean Pheonix
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Korean Pheonix » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:

No. I did not godmod. I asked him for that. He said yes, over telegram. In addition, no, you will never find him. We really hid him, without a trace.
Our country is not called the Hermit Kingdom for nothing...

Our Secret Police will take it from here... :D
Korean Factbook
NSTracker

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:
The Cookish States wrote:OOC:Really though, that is a godmod, Aracion and I aren't going to kill someone else's character, we were just going to get the palace, attempt to kill him, and let him own our guys after a few escaped with 'vital info'. Not so much of a godmod, but powergaming to the extreme.

No. I did not godmod. I asked him for that. He said yes, over telegram. In addition, no, you will never find him. We really hid him, without a trace.

OOC:Godmod Cheap. We can still track him down...

Aracion
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aracion » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Korean Pheonix wrote:

OOC:Godmod Cheap. We can still track him down...

i agree, no matter what you do you have to leave a trail

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Aracion wrote:
The Cookish States wrote:OOC:Godmod Cheap. We can still track him down...

i agree, no matter what you do you have to leave a trail

They led him underground, in an inaccesible tunnel, going from Kyoto, to Korea, under water... they even smoke screened the meeting, to prevent anyone from finding it. Also, my palace is filled with heavily armed guards, no to mention, my entire nation is filled with AA guns. You would never even get close to the trap door, under the Emperor's seat in the conference room. There are pocket nukes there, in case unwanted persons try to get him.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Aracion
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aracion » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
Aracion wrote:i agree, no matter what you do you have to leave a trail

They led him underground, in an inaccesible tunnel, going from Kyoto, to Korea, under water... they even smoke screened the meeting, to prevent anyone from finding it. Also, my palace is filled with heavily armed guards, no to mention, my entire nation is filled with AA guns. You would never even get close to the trap door, under the Emperor's seat in the conference room. There are pocket nukes there, in case unwanted persons try to get him.

thats why we have spys and if its inaccesible then you couldnt have used it

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

OOC My godmod alarm is going off... also why are you still using AA Guns when there's these things called Surface to Air Missiles... now add some IC action so that this thread don't get locked

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 pm

OOC:Define how its so
If you don't want us to attack him, say so. You don't have to godmod and powergame your way through our intentons, its NS, just say-No. We don't want to engage in a chase for our emperor, thank you. ths thread has been hijacked indeed Prem, let's create an argument thread?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents