NATION

PASSWORD

The great war (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm

The town had burned to the ground the troops ,tanks and jets went back to the zepplins and went to find another town to destroy

Meanwhile in Tokyo A group of the men teleported to help guard his highness and the Ambassador they all took a corner in the room they would use armed with the weapons they used in the attack they were complete covered in blood and there red eyes Glared at everything they were sent also as a gift
Last edited by Cobra union on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 pm

occ: Guys this is Eft so no teleporters
Above the Aryan isle's the VTOU fought with the jets and bombers in the sky's Debris the VTOUs knew they could fight all day but they would be soon over powered and so they headed for the rest of the bombers. The AA cannons fired as fast as they could but barely did anything to help due to the highly fast battle
occ: In my soldiers attacking Underium i will also rp as a commander.
Meanwhile in the VTOU's flying over Underium where being hit by AA. "ETA 5 minutes" the remaining VTOU's men put on their parachute and were ready to go.
For det Reinen Arischen rennen!
Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129579&p=6417285#p6417285
The Aryan imperium Commonwealth: Aryas regime, Aryan bravil, Aryan bostonia.
(Call me) Aryan Reichlands.
Sieg Hail!

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 pm

occ: Dude Cobra union you haven't made it onto my Islands yet.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Aryas regime wrote:occ: Guys this is Eft so no teleporters
Above the Aryan isle's the VTOU fought with the jets and bombers in the sky's Debris the VTOUs knew they could fight all day but they would be soon over powered and so they headed for the rest of the bombers. The AA cannons fired as fast as they could but barely did anything to help due to the highly fast battle
occ: In my soldiers attacking Underium i will also rp as a commander.
Meanwhile in the VTOU's flying over Underium where being hit by AA. "ETA 5 minutes" the remaining VTOU's men put on their parachute and were ready to go.

So can I assume you do not want peace talks and want your entire nation to be devestated?

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

[OCC just spent a couple of post destroying it and I already said I set a course for your boarders So I am ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Occ: I assume your talking in occ lol. Well we could make peace still but we need to talk terms we both have lost a handful amount of troops. And no Cobra its my nation i was not on and your a small nation don't make me bring the mods on your godmodding ass.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Belfras
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Belfras » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 pm

ooc: Arya, everyone from the Imperial Islands are godmodders. Sorry to say it.

Demonym is Belfrasian, currency is Lira

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

[OCC I WILL GET YOU HE-MAN I shall delete my old posts then The Delete post button is gone so just ignore my posts about destroying your town sorry bout that ]
Last edited by Cobra union on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

"Aryas Reich we do not wish to continue this useless struggle any longer and hereby formally invite you for peace talks in Imperial Japan."

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm

occ: Thank you Cobra not to be mean but troops are just starting to drop. And my Emperor is already in Japan actually lol so fine.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Norvenia
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Norvenia wrote:0130 hrs, CNS Augustine, flagship carrier of the Norvenian Fifth Fleet, off the coast of the Aryan regime (OOC: This was set up in the "Slave trade" thread; it's not godmodding.)

General Phillip LaCroix, the operational commander for the Norvenian Expeditionary Force, set down the phone. "That's the go-ahead from Astor," he announced. "Let's get this show on the road. Three divisions and the Second Fleet will be here by noon tomorrow, but we can start softening the AR up before their arrival."

The Augustine carried 47 Seraph-class fighter bombers in its airwing, each with the capacity to launch about a dozen Azrael-class air-to-surface missiles. Each missile, in turn, had the power to level half a city block - equivalent to the power of an American Tomahawk missile. In addition, the Augustine and the missile destroyers Calvin, Luther, and Zwingli each were equipped with 10 long-range launchers for Azrael missiles. Each launcher had the capacity to fire fifty missiles before it was exhausted.

At 0200 hrs, the Augustine launched its airwing, which began moving at supersonic speeds toward the cities and military bases of the AR with its deadly payload. At the same time, the Fifth Fleet began sustained missile bombardment of crucial military, political, and infrastructural sites. In two hours, 2,000 Azrael missiles (50 per launcher, from 10 launchers on 4 ships) swept out.

All told, it was enough firepower to level 1,282 city blocks.

"Yes, sir," murmured Phillip LaCroix. "That ought to soften them up."

OOC: This is still going on, AR. You should probably RP your losses.

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Prime Minister mannix and his staff inceinarted all their cigars and piled into their two limo's, that were in the back of the plane. They quickley drove to the palace, stareing in awe at the technolgy that this nation had. After driving for several hours they arrive at the Imperial Palace and Prime Minister Mannix and his staff take M14's out and fire off a few rounds in a salute to Emperor of Japan.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129114&hilit=Independent+Canada

This is my fact book link

Current Prime Minister- Henry Walker

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

The Men dropped out of the VTOU's looking around seeing almost half of them destroyed they fell watching one an other being shot defenselessly. But they had no fear they were born that way they just knew they were going to die.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

To the leaders of the Aryas regime:

We sincerely hope that a solution can be found to end the bloodshed within your territory. But we must also remind you that it is the firm position of the Norvenian government, and the avowed position of her allies - including Japan, Underium, and the Cobra Union - that there can be no peace until and unless the Aryas regime entirely abolishes slavery, and frees all slaves under its control. Peace is conditional upon justice.

- Foreign Secretary Amelia O'Donnel

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Ambassador James Pearson sighed and rubbed his face. He had been awake without rest for 33 hours, trying to peacefully resolve the Aryas War. But now, at last, in these Tokyo talks, was the chance for Amelia O'Donnel's "Peace with Justice."

"No rest for the weary," he muttered, and headed into the conference center.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Official Imperial Communiqué from the Empire

Code: Select all
To: Both sides of the Great Slavery War
From: The Empire of Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia

Our Eternal Great Immortal Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki no sama no Tenno Heika no Kami Banzai-sama no Wagakimi-sama no Yamato-tenshii-sama has notified, that Aryas regime, should come to the diplomatic table in Tokyo, where Norvenia, Cobra, Independent Canada, as well as Underium's leaders are at with me discussing an end to this.

Sincerely, Our Eternal Great Immortal Emperor Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki no sama no Tenno Heika no Kami Banzai-sama no Wagakimi-sama no Yamato-tenshii-sama

Our Emperor
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

IndependentCanada wrote:Prime Minister mannix and his staff inceinarted all their cigars and piled into their two limo's, that were in the back of the plane. They quickley drove to the palace, stareing in awe at the technolgy that this nation had. After driving for several hours they arrive at the Imperial Palace and Prime Minister Mannix and his staff take M14's out and fire off a few rounds in a salute to Emperor of Japan.

"Welcome" the Emperor says.
"Sit down. We just need to wait for Aryas regime to come to this meeting, so that we all come to an agreement, general-wise." - The Emperor waves an empty chair next to Azilia, leader of Underium; who also sat next to the Emperor of Japan.
" I am waiting for Aryas to reply. Their Emperor was already in our nation, as he temporarily lives here. We granted him hospitality, in our Palace quarters."
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Prime Minister Mannix, along with Henry Walker and Admerial Nimitz walked into the conferance room. Mannix quickley introduced himself and sat down.
" Thank you everyone for having me in this glorious nation to discuss a peace treaty to this conflict." Mannix downed his flask of vodka and continued. " I have a prospal to end this conflict, which is to force the Reich to free its slaves and in return to help chang their economy to something more modern" Mannix waited for the rest of the leaders and ambassadors to commet on his proposal.

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Ambassador Pearson stared around the table. "I am entirely in support of Mr. Mannix's suggestion. Moreover, I think we should all agree, before the Emperor of the Aryas regime arrives, that a certain condition must be met before we make peace with Aryas: the Aryas regime must entirely abolish slavery, and free all slaves under its control. That is the cause of this war; that must also be the goal of this coalition. Are we agreed that without the abolition of slavery and the emancipation of the slaves, we will not make peace?"
Last edited by Norvenia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm

I walked into the room hearing "Abolish Slavery". "I will fight to the death before i do this" i sat down "Tell every last man, women, child, and slaves are dead" i took out a remote and played on the T.v. the destruction of two nations. "If we don't come to a term we all agree on we will loose alot of innocent people".
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

"I agree that anything should be done to end this conflict. My opinion does not count. I am an unbiased, emotionless, cold-hearted leader in war & politics. Since the room is turning tense, I will stay neutral during the conversations." Emperor of Japan, while sipping his 5 PM green tea.

"We suppose we all agree with the Emperor." - say the Emperor's wives, the Emperor's heirs, the government as well as military officials, etcs.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 pm

The men sent as a gift glared at the Ambassador coming in while one deployed a screen showing Herr major Herr Doktor and Herr Kaptian "Oh for the love of god Aryas do you really think you can destroy US ALL Really oh and hello other Ambassadors " he said calm and cherry to hide his face of a mask madman
Last edited by Cobra union on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"An economy based on slaves is weak, fragile, and untenable. It is in your own best interests to abolish slavery. Why fight to the death for a system that only makes you weak? Why perish - and, given the size of the coalition arrayed against you, you will perish - in defence of a practice that does nothing but hurt you? Please, Highness, see sense!" cried Ambassador Pearson.

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Prime Minister Mannix slammed the table and looked the Aryas Emperor in the eye. " You can go ahead and fight to the last man, but I guantee that your nation will suffer".
" what we are offering you his more than fair and should not be taken for granted".

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yes and since you said last man how about my troops in the room kill you as a First hmm?" he grinned evilly at him as the men in the room aimed there guns at him taking aim and fingers on the trigger

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents