NATION

PASSWORD

The great war (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am

The J-emx Could never have reached the nuclear missiles as they would have easily been shot down by the AA.

Seeing as their strategy was working the bombers once again headed towards the Aryan Reich, all this time it would be a nuclear stand off. The missiles were still aimed at Imperial Dystopia and would fire if they tried to stop their bombing run on Aryan Recih.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 am

J-EMX Variant X, the ultimate stealth, usually indestructible fighters, numbering in th 37, arrive to the field.
Japan orders the withdrawal of all her previous forces; leaving only these J-EMX + the 15 previously mentioned, to fight the war.

At the same time, the Empire back at home starts selling uranium to the people, as well as missiles (human driven suicidal ones) to them. The people, gladly accept these weapons, even if they know that it is a suicidal defence. BANZAI! They fanatically cheer.

The new fleet of J-EMX begin to attack the enemy nuclear forces, bombarding all targets, effectively disabling them. Underium has yet to state their losses in nuclear weapons from this new sort of deadly attack...

So far, enemy AA guns have shot down 3 J-EMX of the variant A.

"Now we shall see about the X variant... Muahuahahahaahahahaaa." - Japanese Admiral Yamamoto Isuroku.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am

A few of the missiles were taken out of commision and the others were brought back into their silos.

"So they want to try to stealth bomb us eh? fine... send out the H-207 flying fortress!!!"

50 giant Wing shaped airplanes laced with a composite that absorbed all Radar waves to make it look like nothing was there. This monster of engineering could carry enough fire power to destroy a entire small city! with nuclear warheads it could easily destroy any place it desired, luckily these were not equipped with nuclear but EMP bombs and the next wave after it... Neuron bombs... no damage to structures but every living thing would die... unless they surrendered of course.

These airplanes also had powerful electromagnetic fields protecting them and shutting of anything that got to near. And the worst part is... they flew in low planet orbit, in space...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 am

Underium wrote:A few of the missiles were taken out of commision and the others were brought back into their silos.

"So they want to try to stealth bomb us eh? fine... send out the H-207 flying fortress!!!"

50 giant Wing shaped airplanes laced with a composite that absorbed all Radar waves to make it look like nothing was there. This monster of engineering could carry enough fire power to destroy a entire small city! with nuclear warheads it could easily destroy any place it desired, luckily these were not equipped with nuclear but EMP bombs and the next wave after it... Neuron bombs... no damage to structures but every living thing would die... unless they surrendered of course.

These airplanes also had powerful electromagnetic fields protecting them and shutting of anything that got to near. And the worst part is... they flew in low planet orbit, in space...

Japanese people now arm themselves to the teeth, while the Imperial command, takes an ancient books of remedies, gives them to the entire population. Thus, the civilians are now invincible, unkillable, to AVOID A HUMANITARIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS WE HAD NO CHOICE (It was necessary to make my people immortal, we have striken this phrase with lines, to make this information classified,as well as to content Novenia.)! While the space fleets are all heavily mobilized to prevent any coming from out there to reach the Empire.

The Empire deploys its Neuron bombs to the Underium homeland, while J-EMX aircraft are now armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons, also aimed at Underim's homeland... the J-EMX X varian completely absorbs all radar, sonar, or any other method of detecting them. Even heat seeking weapons could not find them... the aircraft send heat seaking flares to try to find the enemy's H-207 aircraft, then launch a flurry of missiles in all direction, hoping that they would land on the enemy aircraft...

The Emperor goes back to the Empire, rallies his people to charge towards the border, while he climbs into a J-EMX himself...
He flys straight into the Underium capital...

"Underium leader, I need to talk to you personally..."
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Norvenia
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 am

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:Japanese people now arm themselves to the teeth, while the Imperial command, takes an ancient books of remedies, gives them to the entire population. Thus, the civilians are now invincible, unkillable!

OOC: This is godmodding. Declaring yourself invincible is like going: "I win, I win, no matter what you do, I win!" Cut it out or we'll go to a moderator.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 am

Norvenia wrote:
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:Japanese people now arm themselves to the teeth, while the Imperial command, takes an ancient books of remedies, gives them to the entire population. Thus, the civilians are now invincible, unkillable!

OOC: This is godmodding. Declaring yourself invincible is like going: "I win, I win, no matter what you do, I win!" Cut it out or we'll go to a moderator.

OOC: The civilians back at home are made this way. We will not allow anyone to nuke our country to death! Underium intends to nuke us!

Japanese defences arm to the teeth, meanwhile, ready for the incoming assault.
While the Emperor tries to negotiate with Underium...
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 am

"very well, your vessel shall power down all weaponry on board and you will meet with High military Chancellor Alizia."

The H-207's EMP bombs quickly dropped however the Neuron bombs were not being dropped yet. the heat seeking did nothing to the H-207's due to their cooled bodies so it looks like they are part of space...

OOC: Dont worry I know his nation and they really are like this... Besides I've beaten people like this, remember no matter what you do, I am still bigger, and therefore have more resources, and therefore more advanced tech...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am

Underium wrote:"very well, your vessel shall power down all weaponry on board and you will meet with High military Chancellor Alizia."

The H-207's EMP bombs quickly dropped however the Neuron bombs were not being dropped yet. the heat seeking did nothing to the H-207's due to their cooled bodies so it looks like they are part of space...

OOC: Dont worry I know his nation and they really are like this... Besides I've beaten people like this, remember no matter what you do, I am still bigger, and therefore have more resources, and therefore more advanced tech...

The Empire's military has strong reserves being readied... while the civilians can be spared the carnages of war, since they are now immortal...
"Chancellor Alizia, we wish to speak with thee." - Emperor arrives, drawing his katana in the air to salute the chancellor.

OOC: Is that a woman, Alizia?
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 am

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:
Underium wrote:"very well, your vessel shall power down all weaponry on board and you will meet with High military Chancellor Alizia."

The Empire's military has strong reserves being readied... while the civilians can be spared the carnages of war, since they are now immortal...
"Chancellor Alizia, we wish to speak with thee." - Emperor arrives, drawing his katana in the air to salute the chancellor.

OOC: Is that a woman, Alizia?

The aircraft was beckoned to a landing strip with a large black sedan waiting there.

OOC: Ya whats wrong with a girl in charge of the military/ nation?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

"Hello, my lady." the Emperor takes her hand in the formal courteous medieval salute to a woman of power, the kisses her hand.
"I have come to negotiate."

OOC: I have no problem with women being leaders, at all. In fact, my nation endorses women's rights...
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 am

She smiles slightly and says, "Then let us not waste time with formalities." As the Sedan sped through a amazing city hundreds of magnificent buildings, some of the most advanced technology anywhere in the entire world... and those were just the apartments.

Soon the Sedan stopped in front of the most amazing building most people ever see. Eleven marble Columns around a large circular structure made of stone.

She did not stop to look just walked inside and took a seat in one of two large tables facing each other beckoning the man to the other seat.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am

Underium wrote:She smiles slightly and says, "Then let us not waste time with formalities." As the Sedan sped through a amazing city hundreds of magnificent buildings, some of the most advanced technology anywhere in the entire world... and those were just the apartments.

Soon the Sedan stopped in front of the most amazing building most people ever see. Eleven marble Columns around a large circular structure made of stone.

She did not stop to look just walked inside and took a seat in one of two large tables facing each other beckoning the man to the other seat.

The Emperor sits on the other seat, while wrapping his traditional diplomatic sword in a special offering embalage, the places it on the table.

"I place my katana of honour on the table. We start talking now."

His 10 other top military government officials also place their diplomatic swords on the table; all wrapped in a pinkish silk cloth, with a golden ribbon in the middle (same for the Emperor)...
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 am

"First matter of business You will call of your bombers and I mine. If you do not negotiations are over period." Alizia said matter of factly.

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 am

Herr majors Letze Battalion an elite battalion of the cobra union made its way to the Underium boarder encase a Cease fire wasnt made and were ready to attack in operation Desert storm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 am

The Norvenian ambassador to Underium, James Pearson, knocked at the door. "Given Norvenia's stake in the war with the Aryan regime, I think it's only appropriate for a Norvenian representative to have a seat at the bargaining table."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 am

Underium wrote:"First matter of business You will call of your bombers and I mine. If you do not negotiations are over period." Alizia said matter of factly.

The Emperor picks his high-tecnology-savyy military contact phone, with a holographic screen appearing in the air, then types a number, (from far it looks like someone trying to touch the air with his fingers)
+81-CODE MI667183

"Yes, my lord?" Uther Pendragon
"Withdraw the bombers. It is an order by the Supreme Emperor whom I happen to be! NOW!"
"Yes, my lord." Uther Pendragon

The the virtual, greenish, holographic screen shuts off, then the Emperor puts his phone back into his pocket.
He then reaches in his overcoat for something to eat... his lobster dish with rice, carefully wrapped in a gold plate (he skipped dinner to come here); while sharing his food with his officers, then starting to eat, he says

"I have called off my bombers. Now we can talk."
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am

"Alizia. Norveniang embassadors are also joining the diplomatic table." The Emperor said, after recieving news of it from Uchiha Madara (Second in command of the empire), telepathically talked with him about the situation abroad.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 am

Herr Major watched the talk between the countrys on a screen on the main deck of his zepplin called the Dues Ex Machinea He grinned at the talk wanting to bring beloved war to his troops his Elite bodyguard only know as the Capitan and his personal Doktor also watched he talked to them saying "Welcome "to the person that joined them
Last edited by Cobra union on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 am

"I am happy to have another nation joining our peace talks." Alizia said as another table seemed to literally float in, now the tables were arranged in a kind of triangle. Alizia took out a black box with strange shapes all over it, she twisted the circle round once and tapped three different symbols before saying, "Call the bomber of." She then put the box away back into her pocket as it seemed to fold in on itself.

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 am

Ambassador Pearson took his seat.

"My lord Emperor," he began respectfully, "the catalyst for all of this trouble was the Aryan regime's slave trading. You defended the Aryan regime because their economy was dependant upon slavery. I therefore suggest a solution.

Join the coalition with Norvenia and Underium against the Aryan regime. With your help, the war will be swiftly over, and we will together have a chance to restructure the Aryan economy to rid it of its dependance on slavery.

This will fulfill my government's moral aims, the strategic aims of the government of Underium, and it will, in the end, leave the Aryan economy much better off than it is now - thereby fulfilling the same aims for which you went to war against us. Ultimately, the citizens of your nation, of my nation, of Undierium, and the of Aryan regime will all be better off.

What do you say?"

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 am

"Yes and what about us the cobra union we would like to help our Japanese allie "He said with a grin his doktor cracking all of his 6 fingers on his right and left hands the 6ft Captain just staring into everyone's souls in the room

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 am

"We all want the same thing here," Pearson pressed, "to safeguard the best interests of the Aryan people. But those interests lie not in the continuation of slavery, which creates a fragile economy and unstable government, but in the abolition of slavery and the establishment of a truly modern, free economy that can give a better life to all Aryans.

If you want to protect the Aryan economy, Emperor, you shouldn't be working to protect slavery - you should be trying to destroy it!"

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

The Emperor finished his lunch, then stared in surpise, as Cobran leader walks in to join the discussions.

The Emperor wipes his mouth, then started talking "Yes, Norvenia. You made a good point. I do understand your point. However that does not mean I am to turn against a nation, of which I made an alliance with, (to prevent war with them)... You see Aryas regime is another strong nation to add in the list of superpowers, so I would be careful. In addition, we have too much assets at stake, since we are in a massive scientific contract, building laboratories throughout our nation, for both our nations to work on different scientific endeavors. It is a multi-billion agreement we have with them. I am not waving that fact away. I may be against slavery myself, which is I thought about giving them money for economic development. In addition, I would like Aryas regime to sit with us in these discussions as well. I want the stop the war in its tracks, so I want all its participants to come in & discuss."
"It is better to resolve this peacefully. In addition, I am not working to protect slavery... I am protecting an ally."

The Emperor finishes speaking, then turns to Alizia, waiting for her to give him her opinion.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 am

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:The Emperor finished his lunch, then stared in surpise, as Cobran leader walks in to join the discussions.

The Emperor wipes his mouth, then started talking "Yes, Norvenia. You made a good point. I do understand your point. However that does not mean I am to turn against a nation, of which I made an alliance with, (to prevent war with them)... You see Aryas regime is another strong nation to add in the list of superpowers, so I would be careful. In addition, we have too much assets at stake, since we are in a massive scientific contract, building laboratories throughout our nation, for both our nations to work on different scientific endeavors. It is a multi-billion agreement we have with them. I am not waving that fact away. I may be against slavery myself, which is I thought about giving them money for economic development. In addition, I would like Aryas regime to sit with us in these discussions as well. I want the stop the war in its tracks, so I want all its participants to come in & discuss."
"It is better to resolve this peacefully. In addition, I am not working to protect slavery... I am protecting an ally."

The Emperor finishes speaking, then turns to Alizia, waiting for her to give him her opinion.

Pearson sighed. "I understand that you have close economic ties to the Aryas regime. Surely, though, the safest way to safeguard those interests is to bolster the Aryan economy by ending its dependance on slavery! Your multi-billion dollar agreement would actually pay far greater dividends with the Aryan economy free of its dependance on slavery.

As to the Aryan regime's power, it is certainly considerable. But frankly, the power of the four nations gathered in this room puts it in the shade.

And regarding an Aryan presence at these negotiations? My government's position is that the war cannot end while slavery still exists in the Aryan regime. That is our position, and it is not negotiable."

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 am

Herr major used a teleporter to transport next to cobra commander along with his Doktor and Captain
they all sat down cobra commander sliding his hand across his Face mask Herr major speaking to the Ambassador "I say we go to war with Aryan regime we all have enough money to help them get past slavery "he said his Doktor handing him his food while the captain loaded his Mauser machine pistol staying silent and staring at everyone

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents