NATION

PASSWORD

The great war (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

The Emperor of Japan proposes something: "Why not give Aryas regime $30 billion in economic aid, so that they invest in it to bring the economy to a whole new level?", while eating the crab that his wives, delicately prepared for him; while at the same time, He + his Japanese entourage starts eating their ramen soup... The Emperor also asks if anyone wants to taste Japanese crab...
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

occ: Please refer to me as Aryan or Reichlands or Emperor Leo (who is there)
"My economy is not just based off it the other province of myn Bravil is beating us because they took all of them and they shall take over soon if are economy doesn't make a rebound" i got angered.
occ: Also ask Japan i have many military bases here so i have more guards.
For det Reinen Arischen rennen!
Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129579&p=6417285#p6417285
The Aryan imperium Commonwealth: Aryas regime, Aryan bravil, Aryan bostonia.
(Call me) Aryan Reichlands.
Sieg Hail!

Norvenia
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Cobra union wrote:"Yes and since you said last man how about my troops in the room kill you as a First hmm?" he grinned evilly at him as the men in the room aimed there guns at him taking aim and fingers on the trigger

"We are civilized people here!" barked Ambassador Pearson. "If the peace negotiations aren't even peaceful, how can we expect any actual peace to last either? Our goal is not to kill the Emperor; our goal is to get him to save himself, and his nation with him, by abolishing slavery!"

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Aryas regime wrote:"My economy is not just based off it the other province of myn Bravil is beating us because they took all of them and they shall take over soon if are economy doesn't make a rebound" i got angered.

Pearson glanced up. "Bravil took all the slaves, eh? So how about this for a deal: we give you enough economic assistance to move past slavery, and we give you military assistance against Bravil. In return, all you have to do is abolish slavery in your territory and free all your slaves - and, once we beat Bravil, you will abolish slavery there and free all the slaves there as well. Your economy winds up stable and your rival ends up defeated, in return for abolition and emancipation. What do you say?"
Last edited by Norvenia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:50 pm

All the troops lowered there guns one troops put his hand in the air"I would like some crab" while the other stared at him with annoyed faces while Herr major shanked his head "I really need to get better troops so you want to fight to the death then Leo well then LET THE PARTY BEGIN LET OUR TROOPS KILL AND BE KILLED LET THEM CAUSE DEATH AHHAHAHAH" He laughed like a madman ignoring Pearson as Herr Doktor worked on a chip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Cobra union wrote:"Yes and since you said last man how about my troops in the room kill you as a First hmm?" he grinned evilly at him as the men in the room aimed there guns at him taking aim and fingers on the trigger

Cobra... if you fire, we shall unleash the force of hell upon your planet, your entire land will turn to glass under our heat!

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Pearson buried his head in his hands. "Good God, could we possibly go five minutes here without making threats?"

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Aryas regime wrote:"My economy is not just based off it the other province of myn Bravil is beating us because they took all of them and they shall take over soon if are economy doesn't make a rebound" i got angered.

Pearson glanced up. "Bravil took all the slaves, eh? So how about this for a deal: we give you enough economic assistance to move past slavery, and we give you military assistance against Bravil. In return, all you have to do is abolish slavery in your territory and free all your slaves - and, once we beat Bravil, you will abolish slavery there and free all the slaves there as well. Your economy winds up stable and your rival ends up defeated, in return for abolition and emancipation. What do you say?"

"Well, Emperor Leo?" Pearson pressed. "What is your response?"

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 pm

"Bravil is are people we cannot do this i refuse all of the options given to me" i said stubbornly.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

"STOP THE USELESS BICKERING!" The Emperor of Japan bellows at the top of his lungs
"We were here to negotiate, not argue!"
"By the way, anyone wants crab?" As even more food is brought into the room...
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Norvenia wrote:Pearson buried his head in his hands. "Good God, could we possibly go five minutes here without making threats?"

Alizia laughed saying, "I doubt it..."

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Aryas regime wrote:"Bravil is are people we cannot do this i refuse all of the options given to me" i said stubbornly.

Pearson stood, speaking quickly and with intensity. "Emperor, we are offering to rebuild your country and defeat your enemies. We are doing this even though we outnumber you by six to one. You stand to gain everything if you agree; if you refuse, you stand to lose even more. All you have to do is free the slaves. That's it. Can you possibly imagine a better deal?"

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

The troop that asked earlier bowed to his Highness "I would like some if you please"He said while every other troop face-palmed with Herr major and Herr Doktor while Herr Kaptain just stared at him
"Well then he refuses I want war anyone else Wait /static/ DEAR LORD NOT AGAIN SOME ONE FIX THIS "He demanded as a troop went over to see what was wrong with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Prime Minister Mannix could barely control his laughter at the Cobra Leader when he tried to kill Aryas. " i think now is the time to decide on a course of action before a firefight starts". Mannix made a signal to his guards by the limo on the ground to keep the cars running in case he had to make a quick escape.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129114&hilit=Independent+Canada

This is my fact book link

Current Prime Minister- Henry Walker

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 pm

occ: The reichlands or Emperor leo please....
"You better make me a better options" i asked.
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Herr major stared at Mannix "AH I am not the leader of the cobra union that would be Cobra commander I am just one of his Generals anyway Leo I am making this a thing for you to consider I let you take one of my colony's in exchanged for You letting all slaves go "

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Meanwhile the Emperor recieves a note from one of his Generals, it reads:

Yukumeruの緊急事態はより悪くなった。 私達はこの会合をの前にすぐに終える必要があるそこの問題増える…
Yukumeru no kinkyuujitai hayori waruku natta . Watashitachi hakono kaigou wono mae nisuguni oe ru hitsuyou gaarusokono mondai fue ru ...
Translate

"I am sorry, everyone. The slavery thing is really becoming a hard issue to discuss in this room, when too many of us argue over it. Moreover, I have an important matter to resolve, which is getting all the more serious... Yukumeru, a strange, non-NS, nation, from far, far away, declared war on the Empire... *cought fit to get the attention of everyone*... I need cooperation to finish discussing the issue here about ending this pointless conflict, so that I can move on to my other problems." - Emperor says, putting down the note, passing it Azilia, for her to read...

"Also serve that Cobran soldier who really wants crab... as well as everyone else..." cooks arrive with the food, with each person recieving a plates full of crab, rice, along with Kung Pao, ramen...
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Aryas regime wrote:occ: The reichlands or Emperor leo please....
"You better make me a better options" i asked.

"We are offering to rebuild your economy, defeat your enemy, make you acceptable in the eyes of the international community, and leave you better off than you now are in virtually every way! And we're offering not to invade and conquer you, even though we outnumber you by six to one!" cried Ambassador Pearson. "What more do you want, Emperor Leo?"
Last edited by Norvenia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 pm

"Ok how about i release all my newer slaves but i will not let go of the slave generations from the greek they were a prize and they have been bred perfect lets say we give you all the slave's that date back generations 200 years"?
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Mannix shrugged and said " There is only two opitions WAR or abliosh slavery, its really your choice." Mannix called down to one of his guards to bring up another crate of vodka to share with all the delegates.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

IndependentCanada wrote:Mannix shrugged and said " There is only two opitions WAR or abliosh slavery, its really your choice." Mannix called down to one of his guards to bring up another crate of vodka to share with all the delegates.

"The Japanese regime does not consume achohol. We banned it in our state" as the Emperor + his delegates refuse the vodka.
"Lets return to our conversation."
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Cobra union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

The Soldier thanked his Highness and started to eat the crab when Herr majors screen came back online Herr Dok was not there he was in his Medical room and screams could be heard "Sorry about the screams of course I will support my allie Who would you like on the Campaign Marshal Beaton Myself or Comrade Mikhail " He asked his Highness

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:11 pm

"My final offer get rid of my newer slaves or all out war causing me to kill my people and slaves if i loose"?
occ: I need help i made a map of my country (well kinda) and i need help getting it on photobucket or something....and i can't...
Factbook
Sieg Hail!

IndependentCanada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby IndependentCanada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Mannix, Walker, and Nimitz start downing several bottles of vodka and pass out bottles to the other leaders and ambassadors except the Japanese of course. " you should try some vodka", Mannix encourged the Emperor of Japan. " Anyway I think we should agree on something soon because I am missing the Jerry Springer Show".

Korean Pheonix
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Korean Pheonix » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

OOC: The Dae Wonsu of the Greater People's Military Republic of Unified Korean Pheonix, storms into Tokyo, after being offline for a while, until the slave scandal caugh his attention...

"I am Dae Wonsu of Korean Pheonix. I have arrived to join this meeting, for it concerns us as well. We too, had made arrangements, with Emperor Leo..."
Dae Wonsu Kim Yoseong Chungmingun Zongchaek Nmidae (DECEASED), before new coronation: Grand Marshal Yeong Sujeongsu as the Supreme Chancellor of the KPPA Government Urgent Council Regime (STEPPED DOWN); NOW: Our Eternal Leader the Imperial Dae Wonsu Kim Haejeonsu, of The Greater Dragon People's Military Communist Imperial Republic of The Unified Korean Pheonix Empire (CURRENT LEADER)
Korean Factbook
NSTracker
Based on the Greater Korean Republic, the DPRK, Kim Jong-Il's, nation dating 2340s.
I am a proud Korean, a pro-DPRK one, living in Japan...I might even be Kim Jong-Il, watching you... I am also IRL/OOC friends with GEIJD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents