NATION

PASSWORD

Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Kalakda » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:50 pm

OOC: Be careful Gordonia, ya never know when some Green Freaks might protest this.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Kalakda wrote:OOC: Be careful Gordonia, ya never know when some Green Freaks might protest this.

ooc: dude, stuff like this goes on ALL THE TIME in NS.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm

The Republic grudgingly accepts the offer of The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek. We are forced to do so due to their larger size and vastly larger military. Any other nations attempting to claim the island will be seen as invaders.
Also Known as Kazmr

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

With the offer formally accepted by United Gordonopia, it now became official; the island was now belonged to AMF. Invaders had already openly declared their intent to block the Freekish advance, and those who did not leave the island would soon be facing down the mighty Sentinels. Lord Dreadfire was pleased to hear of the success of the deal, and felt that for the Gordonopians wisdom they should be rewarded with an offer to exchange embassies as well as trade rights with the New Gothic Empire, which would greatly expand the wealth flowing into their country. Warchief Shadowclaw's fleet was still moving ahead at full speed towards the newly acquired territory, as yet unnamed, and military satellites had begun scouring the area in order to get a fix on any hostile defensive positions that had been established.

The Sentinel Marines on board had long been baying for blood, and prayed to the Gods that those who dared to test Lord Dreadfire's resolve chose to remain in defiance. It had been too long since Automagfreek had shown the international community that it still means business, and with rumor continuing to build about further military actions against Griffincrest it was important for AMF to begin acquiring large oil deposits before they could. Not only would it deprive Griffincrest further resources, it would also help Automagfreek further enhance its ability to project power abroad by being able to cut oil shipment times down drastically. Speculation was beginning to fly that this would be just the first phase in an ever building strategy to bring the entire Corporate Alliance to its knees once and for all, though nothing had been formally confirmed by the Great Hall.

But for now, the task was simple; secure the new island and begin extracting the valuable resources located there and put it to use. As the Freeks drew closer they began to prepare for battle, and Vlad had begun sending forth submarines to scour the depths and secure the waters around the island so that the fleet could operate with impunity. AWACS were also being fueled in preparation for long range scans, and AM-25 Stratosfighter II crews were beginning to assemble on board the Freekish carriers and receive their orders, for they would be the first the engage from the upper reaches of the atmosphere should outside forces seek to deny Dreadfire his new rightful claim.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

The Beatus
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beatus » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:The Republic grudgingly accepts the offer of The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek. We are forced to do so due to their larger size and vastly larger military. Any other nations attempting to claim the island will be seen as invaders.

Official Message

To the Republic of United Gordonopia,

We are writing to day, to inform you, the Jimmy James Industries has filed a formal lawsuit against your nation for, false advertising, and auction fraud. Should you fail to appear before the court, the case shall be tried without you.

Signed,
James Carter Wentworth,
Founding Partner,
J.C. Wentworth, and Associates LLC
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness

I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 pm

The Beatus wrote:
United Gordonopia wrote:The Republic grudgingly accepts the offer of The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek. We are forced to do so due to their larger size and vastly larger military. Any other nations attempting to claim the island will be seen as invaders.

Official Message

We are writing to day, to inform you, the Jimmy James Industries has filed a formal lawsuit against your nation for, false advertising, and auction fraud. Should you fail to appear before the court, the case shall be tried without you.

Signed,
James Carter Wentworth,
Founding Partner,

ooc: how can you try a nation? there's no international courts.
Also Known as Kazmr

The Beatus
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beatus » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:
The Beatus wrote:

Official Message

Signed,
James Carter Wentworth,
Founding Partner,

ooc: how can you try a nation? there's no international courts.

OOC: Beatusian Civil Court.
Last edited by The Beatus on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness

I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents