NATION

PASSWORD

Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm

To: Oil Companies and Governments of the World
From: The Republic of United Gordonopia

On an island that we control in the North Atlantic, we have recently discovered a massive oil field estimated to hold at least ten billion barrels of oil. This island was uninhabited until ten years ago, when we built a small military outpost on it. This outpost is expendable, as we have other holdings nearby. Bidding starts at 5 Billion Dollars, and the minimum increase is One Billion Dollars.


Nations Banned From Bidding:
Blackhelm Confederacy/Griffincrest Corporation
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:To: Oil Companies and Governments of the World
From: The Republic of United Gordonopia

On an island that we control in the North Atlantic, we have recently discovered a massive oil field estimated to hold at least ten billion barrels of oil. This island was uninhabited until ten years ago, when we built a small military outpost on it. This outpost is expendable, as we have other holdings nearby. Bidding starts at 5 Billion Dollars, and the minimum increase is One Billion Dollars.


Nations Banned From Bidding:
Blackhelm Confederacy/Griffincrest Corporation


The ASoGM will bid $5 billion dollars for the oil. One question we have is, is this for drilling rights, or is this for crude oil already extracted from the ground?
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Automagfreek » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm

The New Gothic Empire will bid six billion dollars. Our national oil company, Freekish Energies, will be moving in to begin extraction upon confirmation of our offer, soon to be followed by our private sector companies. We strongly discourage any other nation from bidding, we wouldn't want to have any... "incidents" erupt.

-Minister Hartman
AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
United Gordonopia wrote:To: Oil Companies and Governments of the World
From: The Republic of United Gordonopia

On an island that we control in the North Atlantic, we have recently discovered a massive oil field estimated to hold at least ten billion barrels of oil. This island was uninhabited until ten years ago, when we built a small military outpost on it. This outpost is expendable, as we have other holdings nearby. Bidding starts at 5 Billion Dollars, and the minimum increase is One Billion Dollars.


Nations Banned From Bidding:
Blackhelm Confederacy/Griffincrest Corporation


The ASoGM will bid $5 billion dollars for the oil. One question we have is, is this for drilling rights, or is this for crude oil already extracted from the ground?


This is for the entire island, and all of the oil in it. The oil field covers the entire island, and it would be easier to just give the whole island away then to try and do anything on it.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Automagfreek wrote:The New Gothic Empire will bid six billion dollars. Our national oil company, Freekish Energies, will be moving in to begin extraction upon confirmation of our offer, soon to be followed by our private sector companies. We strongly discourage any other nation from bidding, we wouldn't want to have any... "incidents" erupt.

-Minister Hartman
AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs


OOC: You channeling BC?
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:
United Gordonopia wrote:To: Oil Companies and Governments of the World
From: The Republic of United Gordonopia

On an island that we control in the North Atlantic, we have recently discovered a massive oil field estimated to hold at least ten billion barrels of oil. This island was uninhabited until ten years ago, when we built a small military outpost on it. This outpost is expendable, as we have other holdings nearby. Bidding starts at 5 Billion Dollars, and the minimum increase is One Billion Dollars.


Nations Banned From Bidding:
Blackhelm Confederacy/Griffincrest Corporation


The ASoGM will bid $5 billion dollars for the oil. One question we have is, is this for drilling rights, or is this for crude oil already extracted from the ground?


This is for the entire island, and all of the oil in it. The oil field covers the entire island, and it would be easier to just give the whole island away then to try and do anything on it.


The ASoGM will then increase it's bid to $7 billion, now that we know it's for more than just the oil. Assuming our bid is accepted, we plan on turning the island into a tourist destination, after the oil has been extracted.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
The Beatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby The Beatus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Official Message

To Republic of United Gordonopia,

I wish to bid $15,000,000,000 USD for this island.

Signed,
Jimmy James,
Owner, CEO,
Jimmy James Industries
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness


I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm

The ASoGM is announcing that it will increase its bid for the island and the oil. Our new bid is $16 Billion.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
The Beatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby The Beatus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Jimmy James Industries raises it's bid to $20,000,000,000 USD.
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness


I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

In response to the increased bid by Jimmy James Industries, the ASoGM will raise its bid to $21 billion.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
The Beatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby The Beatus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Jimmy James Industries, raises it's bid to $30,000,000,000 USD, plus will offer the Republic of United Gordonopia, 2% of all profits from the oil.
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness


I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 pm

The ASoGM's new bid will be $31 billion + 2% of all profits from the oil we extract.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Automagfreek » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm

The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek will issue forth its six billion dollars to United Gordonopia, redeemable upon their request for funds from 1st Gothic Regional Bank. We will be dispatching a war fleet under command of Warchief Vlad Shadowclaw to consolidate our new holdings and enforce our claim to this island, and we will openly confront anyone who dares to challenge us. United Gordonopia will receive their money, more than what their initial bid asked, we receive our island, and all will be well.

-Minister Hartman
AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Following the final transmission from Hartman, Warchief Shadowclaw's forces were given their orders and began to prepare for their departure to the newly claimed Freekish asset. Under his command were Sentinels of the 2nd Regiment, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines of the 2nd Sentinel Marine Expeditionary Force, known to be vicious enforcers of Lord Dreadfire's will in several conflicts, and had a reputation of unrelenting brutality. Supporting his men would be a fleet of several hundred war and support vessels, and fighters from the 342nd Naval Airborne Strike Force. In the event matters turned exceptionally bloody, a larger detachment under command of Warchief Lucian Borgir was put on combat alert, though Freekish High Command doubted that they would be needed.
Last edited by Automagfreek on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Automagfreek wrote:The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek will issue forth its six billion dollars to United Gordonopia, redeemable upon their request for funds from 1st Gothic Regional Bank. We will be dispatching a war fleet under command of Warchief Vlad Shadowclaw to consolidate our new holdings and enforce our claim to this island, and we will openly confront anyone who dares to challenge us. United Gordonopia will receive their money, more than what their initial bid asked, we receive our island, and all will be well.

-Minister Hartman
AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Following the final transmission from Hartman, Warchief Shadowclaw's forces were given their orders and began to prepare for their departure to the newly claimed Freekish asset. Under his command were Sentinels of the 2nd Regiment, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines of the 2nd Sentinel Marine Expeditionary Force, known to be vicious enforces of Lord Dreadfire's will in several conflicts, and had a reputation of unrelenting brutality. Supporting his men would be a fleet of several hundred war and support vessels, and fighters from the 342nd Naval Airborne Strike Force. In the event matters turned exceptionally bloody, a larger detachment under command of Warchief Lucian Borgir was put on combat alert, though Freekish High Command doubted that they would be needed.


OOC: Lame.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
The Beatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby The Beatus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Jimmy James Industries raises it's bid to $40,000,000,000 USD, and 8% of total oil profits from the island.
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness


I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm

The Beatus wrote:Jimmy James Industries raises it's bid to $40,000,000,000 USD, and 8% of total oil profits from the island.


ooc: well, id accept this... but... who says I should stand up to auto?
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:
The Beatus wrote:Jimmy James Industries raises it's bid to $40,000,000,000 USD, and 8% of total oil profits from the island.


ooc: well, id accept this... but... who says I should stand up to auto?


OOC: I would have bid more, but AMF's going to make a big deal about it if someone else attempts to claim the oil.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
Crentarica
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Crentarica » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Image


The Majesterium wishes extends it's congratulations to the state of Gordonopia in which has searched, and successfully located the location of such a large amount of oil, for his, and the Majesterium's royal greatness, and a fleet will be dispatched immediately to plot our claim and take it for the Kingdom. Again, we thank the state of Gordonopia for locating this lucrative oil reserve in which Crentarica will certainly benefit from once it acquires it.

Signed, the Majesterium of Crentarica
Last edited by Crentarica on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9393
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Crentarica wrote:
Image


The Majesterium wishes extends it's congratulations to the state of Gordonopia in which has searched, and successfully located the location of such a large amount of oil, for his, and the Majesterium's royal greatness, and a fleet will be dispatched immediately to plot our claim and take it for the Kingdom. Again, we thank the state of Gordonopia for locating this lucrative oil reserve in which Crentarica will certainly benefit from once it acquires it.

Signed, the Majesterium of Crentarica


OOC: This should be fun. Crentarica, good luck facing AMF, who has a 13+ billion population.
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
The Beatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby The Beatus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Official Message

Jimmy James Industries, has, up to this point, placed the largest bid. As it is clear, that no other bids will be made. A team is being airdropped to the Island. They money, has been counted, and palletalized, and is en-route to the Republic of United Gordonopia.

Signed,
Jimmy James,
CEO, Owner,
Jimmy James Industries
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness


I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Crentarica wrote:
Image


The Majesterium wishes extends it's congratulations to the state of Gordonopia in which has searched, and successfully located the location of such a large amount of oil, for his, and the Majesterium's royal greatness, and a fleet will be dispatched immediately to plot our claim and take it for the Kingdom. Again, we thank the state of Gordonopia for locating this lucrative oil reserve in which Crentarica will certainly benefit from once it acquires it.

Signed, the Majesterium of Crentarica


OOC: This should be fun. Crentarica, good luck facing AMF, who has a 13+ billion population.

you're threatening a 13 Billion + nation, AND me (the finder who is vastly larger then you as well)?
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Crentarica
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Crentarica » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:OOC: This should be fun. Crentarica, good luck facing AMF, who has a 13+ billion population.

you're threatening a 13 Billion + nation, AND me (the finder who is vastly larger then you as well)?

ooc: Ur, no. I'm simply claiming it as mine.

User avatar
Ralkovia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8229
Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Ralkovia would seek to make a deal to buy the island and not the oil. Ralkovia has no need to buy anymore oil and will give the buyer money to bid on the island and the oil effectively giving them a huge boost in chance of winning.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Automagfreek » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Crentarica wrote:ooc: Ur, no. I'm simply claiming it as mine.


OOC: We'll see about that.

*******************

Our fleet is currently en route to enforce our new claim to this island, and because we are feeling generous we are going to increase our payment to United Gordonopia to an even ten billion Freekish marks, a much more valuable prize due to the strength of our currency. Once our forces have arrived to set up shop, we will allow the Gordonopians ample time to vacate the island, and we will provide whatever assistance and or quarter they require until they have departed. We thank them for the pleasant transaction and hope to do business in the future.

To those who seek to claim this new Freekish asset, be warned. If upon our arrival we find anyone aside from Gordonopians within our territorial limits we will engage accordingly and clear you from our space should you not immediately disperse. It would be a monumental mistake to test the resolve of the Freekish military, and we will rabidly defend our new territory with full force if challenged. There will be no further warning nor instruction on this matter. The island is ours.


-Minister Hartman
AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Automagfreek on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Spredronia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1604
Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Large Oil Field Discovered (I dare you BC)

Postby Spredronia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:29 pm

The Beatus wrote:Official Message

Jimmy James Industries, has, up to this point, placed the largest bid. As it is clear, that no other bids will be made. A team is being airdropped to the Island. They money, has been counted, and palletalized, and is en-route to the Republic of United Gordonopia.

Signed,
Jimmy James,
CEO, Owner,
Jimmy James Industries


Official Message

Spredronian teams will be dropped to the island to help The Beatus and JJI claim it. We will set up military beachheads to defend against both Automagfreek and the Kingdom.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hi No Moto, Holy Marsh

Advertisement

Remove ads