NATION

PASSWORD

Terrorist attack(OOC/Signup) MT-PMT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Drackonisa wrote:USSM, Al-sharifah.

I shall say this only once. This is the OOC thread. if you are making a purely OOC post, kindly post it here. It keeps the main rp thread from being cluttered. As for Marcheria, can you snip off the long entirely ooc post you got in the thread? something about lahore or what not.

k
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm

yeah yeah, will do boss!

just thought placing a small ooc post at the end of the rp to clarify certain doubts anyone may have is ok...doesn't seem like people come here to read anyway.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

a small ooc post at the end of your big ass rp posts is alright to me. I just don't want you guys putting purely ooc posts in the thread.

and to your second sentence, yes. people from the thread do come here to read.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Al-Sharifah. Do you want your city of 75 million medium-rare, or extra crispy?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 4:56 pm

up to you. kill them all. 50 million civvies and 25 million mujahedin. Kill them. Kill them all!

Marcheria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Rupudska wrote:Al-Sharifah. Do you want your city of 75 million medium-rare, or extra crispy?

:rofl: :rofl: While you're at it, Rup, ask if Al wants fries with that.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Marcheria wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Al-Sharifah. Do you want your city of 75 million medium-rare, or extra crispy?

:rofl: :rofl: While you're at it, Rup, ask if Al wants fries with that.

Oh, I'll do that to his coast. Why have fries when you can have seafood?
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

how bout good ol'chips my friends! but one serving of embassy bombings coming right up real soon!

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Al-Sharifah wrote:how bout good ol'chips my friends! but one serving of embassy bombings coming right up real soon!

you know what? i think i'll let you bomb some of the embassies in my nation. if anything your just going to get more countries to come in and assrape your terror network.

The Wanderlands
Civilian

Founded: May 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wanderlands » Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

If needed The Wanderlands will attack on command

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Drackonisa wrote:
Al-Sharifah wrote:how bout good ol'chips my friends! but one serving of embassy bombings coming right up real soon!

you know what? i think i'll let you bomb some of the embassies in my nation. if anything your just going to get more countries to come in and assrape your terror network.

Thats the plan. al-qaeda is a small timer compared to al-sharifah! I will make them look like boy scouts!

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm

The Wanderlands wrote:If needed The Wanderlands will attack on command

if your fighting sign up same as everyone else. if you don't have a military factbook you can only stick to condemnations/official statements. Something like an observer. Al-sharifah needs details when he rps his terrorists getting assraped.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Drackonisa wrote:
The Wanderlands wrote:If needed The Wanderlands will attack on command

if your fighting sign up same as everyone else. if you don't have a military factbook you can only stick to condemnations/official statements. Something like an observer. Al-sharifah needs details when he rps his terrorists getting assraped.

how rude! I call them 'freedom fighters'. has a better ring to it. :lol:

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

They are terrorists in my books. Killing civilians, detonating nukes in civilian targets, killing 9 million over innocent civvies. Yeah well, you make al-qaeda look like a small timer alright.

Edit: uhh the nuke in hungramy probably added another 10+ million or so?
Last edited by Drackonisa on Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcheria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Chips? *in a southern drawl* "Ah'm nawt understandifyin' what y'all are sayin'! This is United Staytes of Americka, ayund we eat FRIES!

Marcheria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm

ORDER UP! ONE LAHORE, EXTRA CRISPY!!!

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm

drack you can go around hitting the villages already. you got a long way to go before reaching kandahar. i suggest you start early. I will rp the damages same as usual. you should be encountering insurgents and occasionally a large scale skirmish.

USSM/Armazia: post which city you want to hit next(USSM and New Armazia probably in some strategic meeting since you two are together) and i will rp the defenders there. You guys hit me and i rp the casualties. simple?

Karlsland: Same thing, your forces should be getting ready to hit some other city already, make sure to get decent supply lines established, probably at the forward base. even pmt armies need logistics and supplies. Something like what drackonisa is doing now.

I sent you a tg drack. go read it.

EDIT: Big post after work. Expect it. Hitting embassies next. Then its back to invasion time for me.
Last edited by Al-Sharifah on Wed May 11, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcheria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Wed May 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Al-Sharifah wrote:drack you can go around hitting the villages already. you got a long way to go before reaching kandahar. i suggest you start early. I will rp the damages same as usual. you should be encountering insurgents and occasionally a large scale skirmish.

USSM/Armazia: post which city you want to hit next(USSM and New Armazia probably in some strategic meeting since you two are together) and i will rp the defenders there. You guys hit me and i rp the casualties. simple?

Karlsland: Same thing, your forces should be getting ready to hit some other city already, make sure to get decent supply lines established, probably at the forward base. even pmt armies need logistics and supplies. Something like what drackonisa is doing now.

EDIT: Big post after work. Expect it. Hitting embassies next. Then its back to invasion time for me.

Hyderabad, I guess. It's closest.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Marcheria wrote:
Al-Sharifah wrote:drack you can go around hitting the villages already. you got a long way to go before reaching kandahar. i suggest you start early. I will rp the damages same as usual. you should be encountering insurgents and occasionally a large scale skirmish.

Hyderabad, I guess. It's closest.

alritey, got it. Armazia hitting the same target? Eases on how much i have to write.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed May 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Al-Sharifah wrote:Karlsland: Same thing, your forces should be getting ready to hit some other city already, make sure to get decent supply lines established, probably at the forward base. even pmt armies need logistics and supplies. Something like what drackonisa is doing now.

Actually, I was planning on going General Sherman on you. And our bombers will clear the way. Oh, and Lahore (Once it cools off) will make an excellent forward base. How's that for irony. (Next to be levelled will probably be Islamabad).
Last edited by Rupudska on Wed May 11, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:32 pm

I am not american you will have to explain general sherman to me.

m'sia here.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Al-Sharifah wrote:I am not american you will have to explain general sherman to me.

m'sia here.

oooh, a player from across the causeway! We are almost neighbours my terrorist friend.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Wed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Drackonisa wrote:
Al-Sharifah wrote:I am not american you will have to explain general sherman to me.

m'sia here.

oooh, a player from across the causeway! We are almost neighbours my terrorist friend.

Ahhh...sg player? hmm. small world then. nice meeting you too.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm

m'sia here.

General Sherman was a general in our (American) civil war who fought for the Union (North, non-rebels). He went from central Tennessee behind Union lines then to Atlanta and burned it (Kind of like Lahore, only with just 30% burned instead of 100%.) He then went on a march to Savannah, Georgia, foraging whatever his army needed instead of using rations, a little pillaging, and destroying anything that could be used for war.
Last edited by Rupudska on Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Rupudska wrote:

m'sia here.

General Sherman was a general in our (American) civil war who fought for the Union (North, non-rebels). He went from central Tennessee behind Union lines then to Atlanta and burned it (Kind of like Lahore, only with just 30% burned instead of 100%.) He then went on a march to Savannah, Georgia, foraging whatever his army needed instead of using rations, a little pillaging, and destroying anything that could be used for war.

Your still going to need secure supply lines, your men needs fuel, ammo and well maybe you said you can forage food to help, but don't count on it. If hes doing his nation like afghan-pakistan its all desert, mountains. Besides, if he launches some surprise attack on your rear, cutting off your supply lines and logistics support your screwed. Setting up forward bases is always a good start. Even pmt armies still need extensively supply and logistical support to run.

and al-sharifah, saw your latest tagged post. One word, LOL. you better get it edited to a longer one later.
Last edited by Drackonisa on Wed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents