NATION

PASSWORD

Terrorist attack(OOC/Signup) MT-PMT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:([url=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8729/religionp.png]Image)[/url]

I knew this would be handy.

Aww... No Jews.
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

that probably be under the 5% others.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Drackonisa wrote:that probably be under the 5% others.

Da. I knew I was forgetting something...

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

alrite, causes new hayesalia killed the guy he was supposed to capture. anyways, New Armazia will rp the info he found. its going to be about a major plot to blow up heaven's gate.(Drackonisa's orbital elevator) if it succeeds it will kill something on the order of 120-150 million people. there can be a joint operation to capture the mastermind behind that plot and he will give the info out as to the whereabouts of al-sharifah.

The mastermind is a man named Qusay Bin Ladesh. he will be releasing a statement soon as the commander of Al-sharifah operations in the region. Oh rite, rupudska can let me know how many muslims you have in your country? need to rp an attack there as well.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sat May 07, 2011 9:01 pm

hurry up and kill more people. i got nothing to post.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 5:42 am

ok guys, time for an announcement. I will unveil my organisation's hideout soon. after that we can shift the rp over to my nation. I will try get a map so you can invade. There isn't any restrictions on what you can use. Nuke it, torture civvies w/e. I'm pretty sure your people must all be reasonably pissed now that i bombed everyone. If theres anyone left out that didn't get bombed let me know by tg or posting here. I'll get it done.

You guys just use your most wanktastic tech if you want. I care little. Its pmt-mt anyways so just don't go 'laser beam pewpew 1,000,000,000 people dies' and i'll be fine with it.
Drack, you want bring your arms forts over? Kinda like those giant monstrosities heheheh. And as for rupudska since drack gave the green light on your FanT just take your strike witches in. I will denounce their vile, heathen magicks and heretical sciency stuff. helps me in rallying support from the conservative islam population anyways. New Hayesalia got that oxygun thing going on as well right? Go ahead and use it. I wanna see how all of you guys rp your nation's top tech.
Last edited by Al-Sharifah on Sun May 08, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 am

Al-Sharifah wrote:ok guys, time for an announcement. I will unveil my organisation's hideout soon. after that we can shift the rp over to my nation. I will try get a map so you can invade. There isn't any restrictions on what you can use. Nuke it, torture civvies w/e. I'm pretty sure your people must all be reasonably pissed now that i bombed everyone. If theres anyone left out that didn't get bombed let me know by tg or posting here. I'll get it done.

You guys just use your most wanktastic tech if you want. I care little. Its pmt-mt anyways so just don't go 'laser beam pewpew 1,000,000,000 people dies' and i'll be fine with it.
Drack, you want bring your arms forts over? Kinda like those giant monstrosities heheheh. And as for rupudska since drack gave the green light on your FanT just take your strike witches in. I will denounce their vile, heathen magicks and heretical sciency stuff. helps me in rallying support from the conservative islam population anyways. New Hayesalia got that oxygun thing going on as well right? Go ahead and use it. I wanna see how all of you guys rp your nation's top tech.

uhhh...ok. don't say we didn't warn you. if we turn your country into a glass parking lot, you asked for it.

how many people are you willing to lose in this one?

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 am

Drackonisa wrote:
Al-Sharifah wrote:ok guys, time for an announcement. I will unveil my organisation's hideout soon. after that we can shift the rp over to my nation. I will try get a map so you can invade. There isn't any restrictions on what you can use. Nuke it, torture civvies w/e. I'm pretty sure your people must all be reasonably pissed now that i bombed everyone. If theres anyone left out that didn't get bombed let me know by tg or posting here. I'll get it done.

uhhh...ok. don't say we didn't warn you. if we turn your country into a glass parking lot, you asked for it.

how many people are you willing to lose in this one?

*shrug* how many people are there currently living in afghanistan and pakistan together? add em up and you got your number. Officially i got something like 10 million mujahedin there? your invasion will increase the number of recruits i got anyway. go ahead and kill millions. Commit atrocities if you want, but there may be consequences. I killed like 8 over million of your people anyway.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 am

gah. making maps is so hard. can anyone make the map instead? its pakistan and afghan joined together and surrounded by water.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 am

Al-Sharifah wrote:gah. making maps is so hard. can anyone make the map instead? its pakistan and afghan joined together and surrounded by water.

I'll do it.

EDIT: will this do?
Last edited by Drackonisa on Sun May 08, 2011 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 am

hey guys just before i post i would like to know if any of Hungramian land has be'd attack

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sun May 08, 2011 6:07 am

Hungramy wrote:hey guys just before i post i would like to know if any of Hungramian land has be'd attack

hmm...not that i recall, other than that a million or so hungramian tourists likely died during the initial bombings. does that count? if not just ask al-sharifah to bomb your nation for you. i'm sure he is eager to do so.

Hungramy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 am

alright

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 am

Hungramy wrote:hey guys just before i post i would like to know if any of Hungramian land has be'd attack

if you want i could smuggle a nuke/thermobaric device into a city of your choice, killing millions. That should arouse enough anger in your nation i suppose?

say you guys know what? maybe i'll turn it into a storefront!

Al-sharifah bombing services: We can smuggle a nuke into a city of your choice! Killing millions! Just pay -amount of cash- and we get the job done fast and efficiently!
what you guys think?

@drack, yeah that maps good. I'll take it.
Last edited by Al-Sharifah on Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hungramy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 am

would you like a map of my nation?

A EDIT TO YOU'RE EDIT: LOL
Last edited by Hungramy on Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 6:20 am

Hungramy wrote:would you like a map of my nation?

A EDIT TO YOU'RE EDIT: LOL

I just need a city name. if not i'll put your capital as the target.

Hungramy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 am

ok, attack the city of Nis btw it's pop. is 300-350 million

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 7:57 am

drack, your torture scene reminds me of the one from law abiding citizen. got your inspiration from there?

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 am

Al-Sharifah wrote:drack, your torture scene reminds me of the one from law abiding citizen. got your inspiration from there?

the adrenaline hookup part yes. A most ingenious suggestion from the film. most of it i thought up myself. Theres a lot more creative techniques i can display if you wish to know.

Al-Sharifah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Sharifah » Sun May 08, 2011 8:09 am

Drackonisa wrote:
Al-Sharifah wrote:drack, your torture scene reminds me of the one from law abiding citizen. got your inspiration from there?

the adrenaline hookup part yes. A most ingenious suggestion from the film. most of it i thought up myself. Theres a lot more creative techniques i can display if you wish to know.

right, no thanks. I have little interest in knowing how disturbing your mind is. I can safely say that your flag suits you. Disturbed fan? :p

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 am

No. I just found the disturbed face really cute. pity though, i was going easy on the terrorist mastermind already.

Neomoskull
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neomoskull » Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Name of nation:The Eastern islands
Military Factbook(if your wanting to fight): I have none right now
Muslims in your nation(%)0%
Prev Rps:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=94883, my first and yes it was LOL worthy, really can't find any other which I actually got into.
"I fucking hate aliens, always invading while I was fucking sleeping.......assholes."

If you must drink and drive, drink Pepsi.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 am

Neomoskull wrote:Name of nation:The Eastern islands
Military Factbook(if your wanting to fight): I have none right now
Muslims in your nation(%)0%
Prev Rps:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=94883, my first and yes it was LOL worthy, really can't find any other which I actually got into.

uhhh....you have no prevs rps nor a factbook...you gonna fight in the war?

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon May 09, 2011 12:40 pm

I kind of goofed with my battleship fleet by sending them to Drackonisa. I'll have them in the Eastern Theatre.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

New Armarzia
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Armarzia » Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 pm

So is everyone ready for the invasion? I will post my numbers once we begin the initial invasion.
Last edited by God on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, edited infinite times in total.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Memories of The Forgotten Please check it out if you are interested in STALKER or an RP with a post-apocalyptic vibe.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents