NATION

PASSWORD

Arcanum Sign Ups and OOC Thread (V2)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The FTR
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Sun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Jbeil wrote:Hm...That's where I am...Stay out of Quebec :evil:
Anglophone Canada you can have, but Quebec is mine.

Actually, I got there first.

Are people arguing who gets to kill me?
I'll respond to a lot of titles, but I preferred to go by Forest.

Unless stated otherwise, I have disowned all of the posts, both in and out of character, that I made years ago. I would like to think that both my real, out-of-character behavior and my in-character role-playing skills have matured.

The knights of kings
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

I feel as if my navy will have to find some sort of strategy as running in guns blazing isnt the best idea. lol.

Anyways can I have Nicks land because he is gone or is he using a puppet nation with it? plus I might as well start building forts and defensive positions to protect my nation as I fear a enemy will come from all sides. I dont plan to go down without a fight. I might even have to redirect my naval detachment to protect the Fatherland!
Last edited by The knights of kings on Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Knights, you do know there is no Ossus presence in Brizan, alchemical capital of the world, right?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Sent you a Tg about it, dont worry I have no ill intention with your nation. I didnt plan on using the Ossus for direct attacks against you if war were to arise.
Last edited by The knights of kings on Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Jbeil wrote:Hm...That's where I am...Stay out of Quebec :evil:
Anglophone Canada you can have, but Quebec is mine.

Actually, I got there first.

Untrue, I posted my colonists founding a colony in the New World right after Nick discovered/colonized it. I was the second to colonize.

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:
Jbeil wrote:What? He's in the Mid-East...Perfect, something to distract him from Neo-Prutenia and my possible invasions.

You could send a force to assist us. Although if he tries to force the Persian Gulf, it will probably go badly for his fleet. But it might be fun to have a few of your officers along as observers. Just make sure to write first. Some random humans showing up in a military camp would probably not go over well.

Sure, that sounds good.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Feel free to post in the thread, then, Jbeil.

As to who got to the New World second, it doesn't really matter. Neither of you will have enough people there right off the bat to make any sort of major land claims, especially now that there's an organized resistance in the area preventing casual expansion. You've got a few fortified ports at most, really.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 am

Ah, one other thing, Knights.

Humans have 1850's/1860's tech, so for you, ironclads are quite primitive at the moment. They're either limited to calm, coastal or inland waters, or towed floating batteries. In either case, taking them on a sea journey of ANY length is a VERY risky proposition.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 am

Yep im turnning back on the naval fleet as they are primitive ironclads, plus if my nation is to be attacked from all sides then I need to protect my ports. I was brushing up on my naval knowledge and by Ironclads I mean like the french La Gloria at most the HMS Warrior. But regardless im turning back.

Yet perhaps I could send a military envoy to get support or weaponry for a war that is looming above our heads. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Last edited by The knights of kings on Mon May 09, 2011 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kukris
Lobbyist

Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kukris » Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 am

I think I like the Search for a New World thread.

Abacrick
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Abacrick » Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 am

I love rubbing melted butter all over my body. I keep my clothes on so that they can absorb the hot butter, and I can wear it for the rest of the day. I can believe that it IS butter. :evil: this smiley gives me nightmares. I dream about it chasing me down the butterscotch mountain, then it catches me and savagely makes me misspell things on Microsoft Word.

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm

You can get banned for spamming, just warning you.

Unless stated otherwise, I have disowned all of the posts, both in and out of character, that I made years ago. I would like to think that both my real, out-of-character behavior and my in-character role-playing skills have matured.

Western Averi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Averi » Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

So.....

Did I miss anything?

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Three people want to take my land and enslave my race. Come on in line.

The elves are on a campaign in Africa to kill Orcs.

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Are the Gnolls gonna do anything or are you waiting to post?

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Unless you edited the post, it doesn't relate to me. I will post either way though.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Will try to post today.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 pm

@FTR: No no, I didnt mean to pressure anyone to to go faster just wondering. Please excuse me if you felt i was being pushy

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm

The knights of kings wrote:@FTR: No no, I didnt mean to pressure anyone to to go faster just wondering. Please excuse me if you felt i was being pushy

You weren't. I want to post there, I've just been thinking of what to post.

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Mon May 09, 2011 3:25 pm

What the Hell is up with everyone isolating themselves on their own Arcranum threads, we should be more activity on the main IC thread, and not, oh, can you add this topic to the list! We need role-play on the IC thread people!
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Demphor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Mon May 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Western Averi wrote:So.....

Did I miss anything?

I Am awaiting your post on Firey Steel, it's been close to a week and a half.
Last edited by Demphor on Mon May 09, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Maynard Keynes

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 3:27 pm

The OP made it that way on purpose. He is the one who wanted it that way.

Demphor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

The FTR wrote:The OP made it that way on purpose. He is the one who wanted it that way.

So basically the IC thread can't have IC?
~ John Maynard Keynes

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

The knights of kings wrote:I feel as if my navy will have to find some sort of strategy as running in guns blazing isnt the best idea. lol.

Anyways can I have Nicks land because he is gone or is he using a puppet nation with it? plus I might as well start building forts and defensive positions to protect my nation as I fear a enemy will come from all sides. I dont plan to go down without a fight. I might even have to redirect my naval detachment to protect the Fatherland!

I'm getting it first. :twisted:

Gonna unite all of Britain if I can.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

The FTR
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The FTR » Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Demphor wrote:
The FTR wrote:The OP made it that way on purpose. He is the one who wanted it that way.

So basically the IC thread can't have IC?

No, the IC is for news-type posts or posts that encompass everyone.

Nightkill and knights of kings want me dead, who else?

Demphor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

The knights of kings wrote:I feel as if my navy will have to find some sort of strategy as running in guns blazing isnt the best idea. lol.

I'm getting it first. :twisted:

Gonna unite all of Britain if I can.

Oh please let me have Scotland, take out the one below me, and I will aid you, but please don't kill me on the IC threads.
~ John Maynard Keynes

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents