NATION

PASSWORD

Fleet Week 2011 (7th Annual RP, Open, OOC + Sign Ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Layarteb wrote:
Elmstrapha wrote:
I would like to use fireworks as shells and my ships will fire them at eachother. There will also be a safe viewing area for people to watch the gun battles of ELMstrapha.

Alright that we can do but not in the harbor it'll have to be in the Sound or the Atlantic.

Thank you and we shall be having it in the sound if that is possible and will we get people watching?
DEFCON [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My population is 434,000,000
Wars I have been in:
War against Angry Amazons (Pulled out)
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)
The Communist rebellion is Risen Brittania (Still fighting but not activly)
The civil war in New Edom (Fighting activly)
The civil war in Sleegi (Sending soldiers and aid)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Tue May 10, 2011 6:21 am

I didn't read that I had to register that is my fault, I am bringing in 3 of homeland Safety's newest submarines 2 aircraft carriers, 3 heavy destroyers, 12 ex merchant ships, and 1 Super battleship. The submarines are going to show there killing power during a live fire test on the merchant ships, but it will be out away from the port as so not to kill any indigenous wildlife. As will the super battleship will be live firing and the other commanders will get a walk through of the Heavy Destroyers the Super Battleship, and the Aircraft carriers, The inside of the Submarines are still classified. Sorry for the Already Posted thread on the page I didn't read it carefully enough. I will also be paying for any damage done during my nations stay at your prestigious port, if my naval soldiers and seaman (lol) can enter the port for fun I will pay for any damages they do. I will also be giving a live demonstration of Spec Ops Group Diamondbacks D6, D6 is on the forefront of today's new naval breach and clear missions and will teach other SPEC OPS Groups to do so. BUT at a hint of warning they will all be wearing some type of mask to protect there family and their identity. The submarines will also be guarded by Diamond Back teams. If anyone of another nation is caught spying on the Submarines stealth systems and advanced computers these persons will be executed on sight, no trial, no right to jury, they will be considered an enemy combatant and will be acted upon as such. My nation looks forward to your response.
Offensive Lineman at Avila University (Football), 2nd Team All State Football MO, All Conference Offensive Lineman, 6'3" 285 lbs
Proud Right Wing Thinker and Furry (Weird combo in my eyes)
Rio from HTH=Win
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.28
http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Homeland+Safety

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
-Erwin Rommel
"Better to die fighting for something then live for nothing"
-George Patton

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue May 10, 2011 9:23 pm

HomeLand Safety wrote:I didn't read that I had to register that is my fault, I am bringing in 3 of homeland Safety's newest submarines 2 aircraft carriers, 3 heavy destroyers, 12 ex merchant ships, and 1 Super battleship. The submarines are going to show there killing power during a live fire test on the merchant ships, but it will be out away from the port as so not to kill any indigenous wildlife. As will the super battleship will be live firing and the other commanders will get a walk through of the Heavy Destroyers the Super Battleship, and the Aircraft carriers, The inside of the Submarines are still classified. Sorry for the Already Posted thread on the page I didn't read it carefully enough. I will also be paying for any damage done during my nations stay at your prestigious port, if my naval soldiers and seaman (lol) can enter the port for fun I will pay for any damages they do. I will also be giving a live demonstration of Spec Ops Group Diamondbacks D6, D6 is on the forefront of today's new naval breach and clear missions and will teach other SPEC OPS Groups to do so. BUT at a hint of warning they will all be wearing some type of mask to protect there family and their identity. The submarines will also be guarded by Diamond Back teams. If anyone of another nation is caught spying on the Submarines stealth systems and advanced computers these persons will be executed on sight, no trial, no right to jury, they will be considered an enemy combatant and will be acted upon as such. My nation looks forward to your response.

Honestly, I just can't approve this at all for about half a dozen reasons.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Terra Empira
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Empira » Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Layarteb wrote:
HomeLand Safety wrote:I didn't read that I had to register that is my fault, I am bringing in 3 of homeland Safety's newest submarines 2 aircraft carriers, 3 heavy destroyers, 12 ex merchant ships, and 1 Super battleship. The submarines are going to show there killing power during a live fire test on the merchant ships, but it will be out away from the port as so not to kill any indigenous wildlife. As will the super battleship will be live firing and the other commanders will get a walk through of the Heavy Destroyers the Super Battleship, and the Aircraft carriers, The inside of the Submarines are still classified. Sorry for the Already Posted thread on the page I didn't read it carefully enough. I will also be paying for any damage done during my nations stay at your prestigious port, if my naval soldiers and seaman (lol) can enter the port for fun I will pay for any damages they do. I will also be giving a live demonstration of Spec Ops Group Diamondbacks D6, D6 is on the forefront of today's new naval breach and clear missions and will teach other SPEC OPS Groups to do so. BUT at a hint of warning they will all be wearing some type of mask to protect there family and their identity. The submarines will also be guarded by Diamond Back teams. If anyone of another nation is caught spying on the Submarines stealth systems and advanced computers these persons will be executed on sight, no trial, no right to jury, they will be considered an enemy combatant and will be acted upon as such. My nation looks forward to your response.

Honestly, I just can't approve this at all for about half a dozen reasons.

This is scary. Are you trying to show off your ships or blow up the Layartebian port/continent? :palm:
The Intersteller Federation of Terra Empira // The Lorraian Republic

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 am

I will return later on with a better plan that you can approve of I apologize for any inconvenience.
Offensive Lineman at Avila University (Football), 2nd Team All State Football MO, All Conference Offensive Lineman, 6'3" 285 lbs
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Homeland Safety's Arrival

Postby HomeLand Safety » Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 am

To the Nation of Layarteb
Due to the unannounced arrival of my ships I am going to wait this time and see what your response is to this new plan.

Homeland Safety's Arrival at Fleet Week

Submarine's

Homeland Safety again will be bringing the newest in submarine technology to your port, but I will allow tours of the insides of the vessels, but no pictures will be taken. These submarines are based off of Russian Typhoon and the American Ohio and SeaWolf Classes. These Submarines will be commanded by Captain Sergei Romanov, Lieutenant William Gorobets, and Sea Admiral Deuce "SeaKnight" George.

Naval Ships

Liberator Class Battle Cruisers

Homeland Safety will also be bringing 12 Liberator Class Battle Cruisers. These Battle Cruisers have been the workhorse of Homeland Safety's Naval Operations for almost a decade. They have Gladiator Class Ballistic Missile Launchers (which by the way will be empty due to the last encounter with naval forces and the international crisis it almost caused). They also incorporate some of the most advanced in sea mine detection technology. They also incorporate some of the most advanced sonar devices in Homeland Safeties Naval Arsenal. The T9891 Sonar device is a classified device used aboard these Liberator Class Cruisers, only a few of Homeland Safeties closest allies will be allowed to see them.

Exxon Class Aircraft Carriers

These are the next generation of Modern Aircraft Carriers. The 6 current Exxon class Carriers will be publicly debuted at this event if Homeland Safety is allowed to return. Pictures may be taken. These carriers also carry about 12 F22 Raptors, and 12 more SH14 Naval Bombardment Aircraft. The SH14 is a naval version of Homeland Safeties A10 Warthog, just rearmed and redesigned for Naval Combat. They also carry 4 of Homeland Safeties Search and Rescue Choppers designated as SR671.

DiamondBacks Special Forces Team

If allowed, this team will be giving a demonstration of how to clear an enemy vessel. They will be showing the newest and fastest way to do so while minimizing any collateral damage. This will be done by Team 3; which is the premier Naval Assault Force of the DiamondBacks. If you would these men to teach your nation about the newest way to breach and clear message me.

I look forward to us forgetting all the past mess ups my nation has had, and having a great fleet week. Good Luck and God Speed.

Sincerely
President Shepard
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 7:55 am

Still denied for yet another half dozen reasons.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Wed May 11, 2011 7:58 am

Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and return to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible via electronic submission.

Nation Name: The Religious Democracy of Trivval
Number of Attendees: 368 :: [140 Crew + 140 Crew + 32 SNF + 32 SNF + 10 Pilots + 3 Diplomatic Staff + 1 Dept. Def Official]
Participating Aircraft: 3x MV-24A Erne; 2x MV-24B Gyrfalcon
Participating Naval Vessels: HTV Autumn and HTV Festive, [i]Season[/b]-Class Frigates.
Participating Demonstrations: All
Security Detail Information: Complement from the Naval Vessels.
Special Requirements: Place for Air-Assault Landing by SNF, 'Mock' battle, and significant air activity will take place.

If you are presenting a naval vessel, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that super dreadnought vessels cannot fit into Layarteb City Harbor and will be refused entry. However, they may remain off shore. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

Dimensions: 98 Long, 28 Wide (m)
Displacement: 3'750 Long Tons
Draught: 3.2 (m)
Propulsion Powerplant: Thracian-Royale 882IIH
Crew Size: 140
Open to the Public: (Y) or (N)
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y) or (N)

If you are presenting an aircraft, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that no aircraft with weaponry, especially nuclear, chemical, radiological, electro-magnetic, incendiary, or biological will be allowed to be displayed. Any aircraft possessing any weaponry at all will be immediately ejected. Aircraft guns do not have to be removed but they cannot possess ammunition in their magazines. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

MV-24A Erne [Tiltrotor, VTOL]
Dimensions: Length - 49 ft 4 in, Wingspan - 44 ft 10 in
Weight: Empty Weight - 30,640 lbs., Loaded Weight - 44,230 lbs.
Crew Size: 2
Static Viewing: (Y) or (N)
Participating in Air Show: (Y) or (N)

MV-24B Gyrfalcon [Tiltrotor, VTOL]
Dimensions: Height - 24 ft 9 in (nacelles vertical); 16 ft 4 in (top of tailfins) Length - 62 ft 4 in Wingspan - 47 ft 10 in
Weight: Empty Weight - 34,640 lbs., Loaded Weight - 49,230 lbs.
[Armarment for Mock: 1x GAU-12/A "Equalizer" 25mm gatling gun, 2x Pod Hydra 70 rockets, 4x AGM-114 Hellfire missiles, 2x AIM-92 Stinger missiles, 2x AIM-9X Sidewinder missiles,
2x M230 30mm chaingun pods]

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am

Trivval wrote:Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and return to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible via electronic submission.

Nation Name: The Religious Democracy of Trivval
Number of Attendees: 368 :: [140 Crew + 140 Crew + 32 SNF + 32 SNF + 10 Pilots + 3 Diplomatic Staff + 1 Dept. Def Official]
Participating Aircraft: 3x MV-24A Erne; 2x MV-24B Gyrfalcon
Participating Naval Vessels: HTV Autumn and HTV Festive, [i]Season[/b]-Class Frigates.
Participating Demonstrations: All
Security Detail Information: Complement from the Naval Vessels.
Special Requirements: Place for Air-Assault Landing by SNF, 'Mock' battle, and significant air activity will take place.

If you are presenting a naval vessel, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that super dreadnought vessels cannot fit into Layarteb City Harbor and will be refused entry. However, they may remain off shore. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

Dimensions: 98 Long, 28 Wide (m)
Displacement: 3'750 Long Tons
Draught: 3.2 (m)
Propulsion Powerplant: Thracian-Royale 882IIH
Crew Size: 140

If you are presenting an aircraft, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that no aircraft with weaponry, especially nuclear, chemical, radiological, electro-magnetic, incendiary, or biological will be allowed to be displayed. Any aircraft possessing any weaponry at all will be immediately ejected. Aircraft guns do not have to be removed but they cannot possess ammunition in their magazines. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

MV-24A Erne [Tiltrotor, VTOL]
Dimensions: Length - 49 ft 4 in, Wingspan - 44 ft 10 in
Weight: Empty Weight - 30,640 lbs., Loaded Weight - 44,230 lbs.

MV-24B Gyrfalcon [Tiltrotor, VTOL]
Dimensions: Height - 24 ft 9 in (nacelles vertical); 16 ft 4 in (top of tailfins) Length - 62 ft 4 in Wingspan - 47 ft 10 in
Weight: Empty Weight - 34,640 lbs., Loaded Weight - 49,230 lbs.
[Armarment for Mock: 1x GAU-12/A "Equalizer" 25mm gatling gun, 2x Pod Hydra 70 rockets, 4x AGM-114 Hellfire missiles, 2x AIM-92 Stinger missiles, 2x AIM-9X Sidewinder missiles,
2x M230 30mm chaingun pods]

Approved but we're out of space for assaults and what not.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Wed May 11, 2011 10:25 am

REGISTRATION FORM

Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and return to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible via electronic submission.

Nation Name: Homeland Safety

Number of Attendees:
Participating Aircraft:
SR671,SH14
Participating Naval Vessels:
2 Exxon Class Naval Aircraft Carriers
Participating Demonstrations:
Diamond Back Special Forces Teams
Security Detail Information:
No Photos may be taken of Radar Equipment on board,

Special Requirements:

Dimensions: Image
Displacement: 100,000 to 104,600 long tons
Draught: Maximum navigational: 37 ft (11.3 m)
Propulsion Powerplant: 2 × Westinghouse A4W nuclear reactors
4 × steam turbines
4 × shafts
260,000 shp (194 MW)
Crew Size: 450

SR671

Dimensions: Image
Overall - 99 feet, 0.5 inches
Folded - 60 feet, 6 inches
Overall - 28 feet, 5 inches
Folded - 18 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 46297lbs (21000kg)
Crew Size: 3
Static Viewing:(Y) or (N)
Participating in Air Show: (Y) or (N) or Maybe?

SR14

Dimensions:
Wing Span 17.53 m
Length 16.26 m
Height 4.47 m
Wing Area 47.01 m2
Weight: 2
Crew Size:51000 pounds (22950 kilograms)

On a side note: I apologize for all the other messed up invitations.
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 11:55 am

HomeLand Safety wrote:REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name: Homeland Safety

Number of Attendees:
Participating Aircraft:
SR671,SH14
Participating Naval Vessels:
2 Exxon Class Naval Aircraft Carriers
Participating Demonstrations:
Diamond Back Special Forces Teams
Security Detail Information:
No Photos may be taken of Radar Equipment on board,

Special Requirements:

Dimensions: (Image)
Displacement: 100,000 to 104,600 long tons
Draught: Maximum navigational: 37 ft (11.3 m)
Propulsion Powerplant: 2 × Westinghouse A4W nuclear reactors
4 × steam turbines
4 × shafts
260,000 shp (194 MW)
Crew Size: 450

SR671

Dimensions: (Image)
Overall - 99 feet, 0.5 inches
Folded - 60 feet, 6 inches
Overall - 28 feet, 5 inches
Folded - 18 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 46297lbs (21000kg)
Crew Size: 3

SR14
(Image)

Dimensions:
Wing Span 17.53 m
Length 16.26 m
Height 4.47 m
Wing Area 47.01 m2
Weight: 2
Crew Size:51000 pounds (22950 kilograms)

On a side note: I apologize for all the other messed up invitations.

I admire your tenacity and you're definitely off to a better start. That all above I can approve but I don't have room for your SOF demonstration unless you were to do it on your carrier, all those spots are already taken. However there is one thing that remains open:

If anyone of another nation is caught spying on the Submarines stealth systems and advanced computers these persons will be executed on sight, no trial, no right to jury, they will be considered an enemy combatant and will be acted upon as such. My nation looks forward to your response.

This was on your first application and that just won't fly I mean really I'd probably have to declare war on you for this sort of thing, it's a bit much.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Tutlingburg
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tutlingburg » Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry, due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be participating.
Last edited by Tutlingburg on Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tutlingburg Embassy Program

My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 1:34 pm

This I have some room for so yeah you're good but you'll have to do the demo in the Atlantic south of Rockaway Beach. A lot of people go there for the airshow so you'll have people.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Thnk You Layertab, My previous posts where hastily made and it is my fault for not following the correct format and since there is no room for my SOF group demo they will be left out of this FleetWeek...There is always next year, And again Thank you for putting up with me..
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh damn. I was looking forward to doing the landing. Eh, win some you loose some.

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Thu May 12, 2011 5:59 am

REGISTRATION FORM

READ BELOW
This is a unused merchant ship that will be used for SOF Demo, same specifications as Exxon Valdez

Dimensions: 300 m (980 ft) 51 m (167 ft)
Displacement: 211,469 tons (214,862 metric tons)
Draught:20 m (66 ft)
Propulsion Powerplant:Eight-cylinder, reversible, slow-speed Sulzer marine diesel engine.
Crew Size:21 but total of 42 for "terrorists"
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y)or (N)
Last edited by HomeLand Safety on Thu May 12, 2011 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 am

HomeLand Safety wrote:REGISTRATION FORM

READ BELOW
This is a unused merchant ship that will be used for SOF Demo, same specifications as Exxon Valdez

(Image)
Dimensions: 300 m (980 ft) 51 m (167 ft)
Displacement: 211,469 tons (214,862 metric tons)
Draught:20 m (66 ft)
Propulsion Powerplant:Eight-cylinder, reversible, slow-speed Sulzer marine diesel engine.
Crew Size:21 but total of 42 for "terrorists"
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y)or (N)

That's not fitting into the harbor and at this point all available points for display are taken so the only place to do the display would be in the Sound or Atlantic where no one's going to see it.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

HomeLand Safety
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HomeLand Safety » Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

Gotcha I guess Ill wait till next year
Rio from HTH=Win

-Erwin Rommel
-George Patton

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 am

Sorry, I've gotta pull out.

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Sorgan
Number of Attendees: 7
Participating Aircraft: None
Participating Naval Vessels: Viktor Class Submarine
Participating Demonstrations: Sorganian Special Forces Demonstration.
Security Detail Information: No flash photography on board submarine.
Special Requirements: None

Dimensions: Length: Length:155 m (508 ft 6 in) Beam:18.2 m (59 ft 9 in)
Displacement: 12,500/14,700 tons surfaced,16,500/19,400 tons submerged
Draught: 9 m (29 ft 6 in)
Propulsion Powerplant: 2 × pressurized water cooled reactors powering two steam turbines delivering 73,070 kW (98,000 shp) to two shafts.
Crew Size: 104
Open to the Public: (Y) or (N): Yes
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y) or (N): Yes

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents