NATION

PASSWORD

Fleet Week 2011 (7th Annual RP, Open, OOC + Sign Ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Newtdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newtdom » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

OOC: Here's your first SD

REGISTRATION FORM

Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and return to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible via electronic submission.

Nation Name: The Empire of Newtdom
Number of Attendees: HIH Crown Prince Newt, his staff and retinue (75), Imperial Fleet Admiral Lord Charles Clancey, Commandant Baron von Palma, Duke Hollistein and his diplomatic staff (15).
Participating Aircraft: NAF Phoenix-N
Participating Naval Vessels: NRS Imperium
Participating Demonstrations: Air show, Sea Show, any international sea trial demonstration upon request.
Security Detail Information: 100 Dragoon Guards, 25 Imperial Guards
Special Requirements: Peers of the Realm expect to be treated as such while on diplomatic mission to nations with an aristocracy.

If you are presenting a naval vessel, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that super dreadnought vessels cannot fit into Layarteb City Harbor and will be refused entry. However, they may remain off shore. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

Imperium Class Super Dreadnaught:
Dimensions: 1750ft length (waterline 1,690ft), 153ft beam, 75.3ft width
Displacement: Optimum Battle: 80,000 tons
Draught: 96.5ft
Propulsion Powerplant: Newtdom Royal Naval Yards Water-Jet
Crew Size: 275 Officers, 2,700 crew
Open to the Public: (Y) Power plant, propulsion, and communication rooms off limits
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y)

If you are presenting an aircraft, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that no aircraft with weaponry, especially nuclear, chemical, radiological, electro-magnetic, incendiary, or biological will be allowed to be displayed. Any aircraft possessing any weaponry at all will be immediately ejected. Aircraft guns do not have to be removed but they cannot possess ammunition in their magazines. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

Dimensions: 47ft (length), 36ft (wingspan)
Weight: 50,000lbs
Crew Size: 2
Static Viewing: (Y)
Open to the Public: (Y)
Participating in Air Show: (Y)

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:03 pm

No problem it will just have to dock out of the harbor.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Alfegos
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Sun May 01, 2011 5:32 am

Nation Name: The People's Nation of Alfegos
Number of Attendees: 34 in the Diplomatic party + Vehicle/Ship crews
Participating Aircraft:
1x Fegofighter Y3 Prototypes
5x Fegofighter-IIC Carrier Fighters
2x Sunbeam Tactical Bombers - B and T varient

1x Tradewind-3K Light Airship Demonstrator
2x Thassalnos Clipper Heavy Cargo Airship

Participating Naval Vessels:
3x Type-92TSA Ekranoplans
1x Millennium Refit Type-89AC Ekranoplan

Participating Demonstrations:
> Thassalnos Modular Airship Demonstration
> Rapid Airship Transit Demonstration
> Aerobatics Demonstration by all Fegosian fighters + A single Thassalnos airship

Security Detail Information: Security provided by crews attending. Crews will be armed with personal weapons whilst aboard or in very close proximity to Fegosian units (AF-07P Assault rifle), though if preferred will carry when not onboard the discrete TASERNET incapacitating system and/or EV-2 handguns.

Special Requirements: Two of the airships are large, and as such to best suit tours and demonstrations will need to be moored offshore with the ekranoplans. As such, it is requested that a shuttle boat service is provided out to the vehicles, so as to not to inconvenience any aircraft operating in the area, yet not to be so far offshore that a boat ride takes too long a period of time (15 minutes at most). The Tradewind-class airship can be moored at an airfield, and as such will be exhibited with the Fegosian aircraft when not displaying. The necessary equipment will be carried by ekranoplan and will be self-transported. However, access to fuel and large concrete blocks are requested.

Ekranoplan Statistics

Dimensions: 80 metres length, 40 metre wingspan, 10 metre height
Displacement: 800 tonnes
Propulsion Powerplant: 8x EV-9EK3 Turbofans + 4x EV-9EK5 Turbofans - Millennium refit has 10x EV-10EK4 Turbofans
Crew Size: 8
Open to the Public: Y
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: Y

Airship Statistics

Thassalnos Clipper
Dimensions: 808 metres x 161 metres x 172 metres
Weight: 7480 tonnes Unladen
Crew Size: 20 + 36 ground crew compliment
Participating in Air Show: (Y) - 1 only

Tradewind-3K
Dimensions: 202 metres x 43 metres x 48 metres
Weight: 90 tonnes Unladen
Crew Size: 5

Aircraft

Fegofighter-IIC
Dimensions: 16.5m x 11.1m x 5.1m
Weight: 10 900kg
Crew: 1

Fegofighter Y3
Dimensions: 15.9m x 10.6m x 5.2m
Weight: 9200kg
Crew: 2
Open to the Public: (Y) - Demonstration flights available if booked in advance
Participating in Air Show: (y)

Sunbeam
Dimensions: 24.3m x 26.4m x 6.2m
Weight: 18100kg Unladen, 14 100kg T variant
Crew: 2
Open to the Public: (Y) - Demonstration flights available with the T-variant if booked in advance
Last edited by Alfegos on Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfegos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Sun May 01, 2011 5:33 am

NB - Nothing available image-wise yet, since the image sites can't host the images files I use :/

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

If they're MT they'll be fine we'll moor you in Jersey where there's room.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Alfegos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 am

They're MT, don't worry!

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 am

Cool not a problem.

Hoping for more applicants.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Risen Britannia
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and return to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible via electronic submission.

Nation Name:The Incorporated States of Risen Britannia
Number of Attendees: ships crew of 200 +10 views
Participating Aircraft: none
Participating Naval Vessels: GROUP-17 "Thunder" missile/ASW Destroyer
Participating Demonstrations: none planned
Security Detail Information: 8 armed men to defend the ship at all times
Special Requirements: none

If you are presenting a naval vessel, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that super dreadnought vessels cannot fit into Layarteb City Harbor and will be refused entry. However, they may remain off shore. Please include a photograph for our advertising.
Dimensions: Length: 180m Beam: 23.4 mm
Displacement: 8,700 t
Draught: 8m
Propulsion Powerplant: shafts Integrated Electric Propulsion; 3× Rolls-Royce WR-21 gas turbines, 4× RB235 diesel generators, 2× CoT209 electric motors
Crew Size: 200
Open to the Public: (N)

Participating in Air Show: (N)

Am i allowed a submarine?

I also have a number of other ships here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=109818#p5498044
Last edited by Risen Britannia on Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Conglomerate of Risen Britannia. Think of us like the Mafia, if you increased their budget by several trillion
Lineart:
Old showroom and requests
New showroom
Risen Britannia is no longer my main nation, if you have any questions please TG Novorden.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

I have already submited my application but I would like to include my oppression class dreadnought Zepplien Axiom 4,950 ft. Kevlar skin Hydrogen lifting gas and solar powered we are open to dignitaries touring but not the general public in the event of attack the entire Zepplien party will board and immediately take off. If you wish it in an air show it can launch ospreys.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon May 02, 2011 5:32 am

Zepplien wrote:I have already submited my application but I would like to include my oppression class dreadnought Zepplien Axiom 4,950 ft. Kevlar skin Hydrogen lifting gas and solar powered we are open to dignitaries touring but not the general public in the event of attack the entire Zepplien party will board and immediately take off. If you wish it in an air show it can launch ospreys.

That's simply too large I have no where to put it.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 am

We're stiill taking applications although I will be starting the RP tonight.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Lowell Leber
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lowell Leber » Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 am

REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Lowell Leber.

Number of Attendees: 2000

Participating Aircraft: None

Participating Naval Vessels: LLS Yuengling. A Yuengling Class Battleship.

Participating Demonstrations: Static Only.

Security Detail Information: None Needed.

Special Requirements: "Keep the whiskey stocked!"

characteristics
Displacement: 70,000 tons
Length: 950ft.
Beam: 120ft.
Draft: 35ft.
Propulsion: 8 × Armstrong-Northern Gas Turbines.
Speed: 35 knots
Range: 16,000 nmi at 15 kn
Complement: 1800 men
Armament:
12 × 16-inch/50 cal Mark VIII Guns.
20 x VLS Missle Tubes. (Equipped with Cruise, AA, and ASW Missles.
20 (10x2) 6 inch Dual Purpose Automatic Guns.
4 x AA (Sea Sparrow) Missle Launchers.
Sensors:
Classified Surface and Air Radar Systems
Classified Sonar System.
"Midshipman" Digital Combat Management System.

Armor: Side belt: 16 inches (409 mm) tapering to 10.2 inches on 1-inch STS plate inclined 19°
Bulkheads: 16 inches
Barbettes: 22 inches
Turrets: up to 22 inches
Decks: 10 inches
Aircraft carried: 3 ASW/AWACS Helicopters
Aviation facilities: Helipad and lower hanger

Crew Size: 1800 Enlisted, 200 Officer.
Open to the Public: Y
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: Y
Last edited by Lowell Leber on Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
IC The Leberite Empire

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Mount Shavano
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 am

How strict are you with the MT? I've given myself a bunch of cool PMT toys that are known to be possible IRL, but aren't actually there yet. I figure my massive budget justifies it.
The Federation of Mount Shavano
Consul Morgan Dawson
Capital : San Angelo
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 am

Mount Shavano wrote:How strict are you with the MT? I've given myself a bunch of cool PMT toys that are known to be possible IRL, but aren't actually there yet. I figure my massive budget justifies it.

Well when I said MT I mean MT.

Lowell Leber, you're good.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Mount Shavano
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 am

Layarteb wrote:Well when I said MT I mean MT.

Fair enough.
The Federation of Mount Shavano
Consul Morgan Dawson
Capital : San Angelo
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Thu May 05, 2011 12:12 pm

REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name: The Holy Empire of ELMstrapha__________________________________________________________________________
Number of Attendees: 10,000___________________________________________________________________
Participating Aircraft: 20 Supermarine Spitfire XVI ___________________________________________________________________
Participating Naval Vessels: RNHMS Prince of Tologoth, HMS Royal ELMstrapha______________________________________________
Participating Demonstrations: A fake gun battle and a party on the ships___________________________________________________
Security Detail Information: None_______________________________________________________________
Special Requirements: Lots of alcahol____________________________________________________________________

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6017/cvfthales2005stovlimagekt1.jpg
RNHMS Prince of Tologoth
http://www.warbirdphotos.net/aviapix/Etc/Ships/Carriers-Modern/ArkRoyal.jpg
HMS Royal ELMstrapha

Dimensions: 284 by 73 m. 210 by 36m meters_____________________________________________________________________________
Displacement: 65,600 metric tonnes. 22,000 metric tonnes_______________________________________________________________
Draught: 11m. 7.5 m________________________________________________________________________________
Propulsion Powerplant: 25+ knots. 20+ knots__________________________________________________________
Crew Size: 1,450. 1,051_______________________________________________________________________________
Open to the Public: (Y) or (N)Y
Open to Private [Dignitary] Viewing: (Y) or (N)Y

If you are presenting an aircraft, please include the following information on it so that we may better accommodate your needs. Please be advised that no aircraft with weaponry, especially nuclear, chemical, radiological, electro-magnetic, incendiary, or biological will be allowed to be displayed. Any aircraft possessing any weaponry at all will be immediately ejected. Aircraft guns do not have to be removed but they cannot possess ammunition in their magazines. Please include a photograph for our advertising.

http://superspitfire.punt.nl/upload/spitfire.jpg
Supermarine spitfire

Dimensions: 9.12 by 11.23m______________________________________________________________________________
Weight: 2,309 kg_________________________________________________________________________________
Crew Size: 1_______________________________________________________________________________
Static Viewing: (Y) or (N)Y
Participating in Air Show: (Y) or (N)Y
Last edited by Elmstrapha on Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My population is 434,000,000
Wars I have been in:
War against Angry Amazons (Pulled out)
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)
The Communist rebellion is Risen Brittania (Still fighting but not activly)
The civil war in New Edom (Fighting activly)
The civil war in Sleegi (Sending soldiers and aid)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu May 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Elmstrapha wrote:REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name: The Holy Empire of ELMstrapha__________________________________________________________________________
Number of Attendees: 10,000___________________________________________________________________
Participating Aircraft: 20 ___________________________________________________________________
Participating Naval Vessels: RNHMS Prince of Tologoth, HMS Royal ELMstrapha______________________________________________
Participating Demonstrations: A fake gun battle and a party on the ships___________________________________________________
Security Detail Information: None_______________________________________________________________
Special Requirements: Lots of alcahol____________________________________________________________________

RNHMS Prince of Tologoth
HMS Royal ELMstrapha

Dimensions: _____________________________________________________________________________
Displacement: ___________________________________________________________________________
Draught: ________________________________________________________________________________
Propulsion Powerplant: _____________________________________________________________________
Crew Size: _______________________________________________________________________________

Dimensions: ______________________________________________________________________________
Weight: _________________________________________________________________________________
Crew Size: _______________________________________________________________________________

I will finish it tomorrow

Denied.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Elmstrapha wrote:REGISTRATION FORM

Participating Aircraft: 20 ___________________________________________________________________

RNHMS Prince of Tologoth
HMS Royal ELMstrapha

Dimensions: _____________________________________________________________________________
Displacement: ___________________________________________________________________________
Draught: ________________________________________________________________________________
Propulsion Powerplant: _____________________________________________________________________

Dimensions: ______________________________________________________________________________
Weight: _________________________________________________________________________________

I will finish it tomorrow

Denied.

Finished
Wars I have been in:
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

Terra Empira
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Empira » Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 pm

I do believe he said 'denied', and I think he meant it.
The Intersteller Federation of Terra Empira // The Lorraian Republic

Guruda
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Guruda » Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 am

Nation Name: Guruda
Number of Attendees: 420
Participating Aircraft: 2
Participating Naval Vessels: 1
Participating Demonstrations: Special Operations Demonstration
Security Detail Information:
Special Requirements: N/A

GMS Liberty (Ticonderoga Class Cruiser)

Dimensions: Length - 173 meters, Beam - 16.8 meters
Displacement: Approx. 9,600 tons
Draught: 10.2 meters
Propulsion Powerplant: Gas Turbine engines
Crew Size: 420

Aircraft:

2 MH-60 Pavehawk's
Dimensions: Length - 17.1 meters. Height - 5.1 meters
Weight: Approx 16,000 lbs
Crew Size: 4

NOTE: The helicopters will be arriving on the GMS Liberty. We plan on having them participate in the Special Forces Demonstration, so 12 Special Forces operatives will be brought as well, adding the extra 20 personel on the Liberty's compliment.
Hi, I'm Matt

Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Fri May 06, 2011 12:46 am

Terra Empira wrote:I do believe he said 'denied', and I think he meant it.

I had not finished it and as such one would not accept somthing half finished but might accept the finished thing.
Wars I have been in:

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri May 06, 2011 6:21 am

Guruda, approved.

Elmstrapha, approved but what do you mean fake gun battle? That I need some details on, please.

Sorry folks RP will go up today, I became busy last night.
Last edited by Layarteb on Fri May 06, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri May 06, 2011 7:08 am

IC THREAD LOCATED HERE. YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING.

Registration will be open as long as the RP.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 am

Layarteb wrote:Guruda, approved.

Elmstrapha, approved but what do you mean fake gun battle? That I need some details on, please.

I would like to use fireworks as shells and my ships will fire them at eachother. There will also be a safe viewing area for people to watch the gun battles of ELMstrapha.
Wars I have been in:

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 am

Elmstrapha wrote:
Layarteb wrote:Guruda, approved.

I would like to use fireworks as shells and my ships will fire them at eachother. There will also be a safe viewing area for people to watch the gun battles of ELMstrapha.

Alright that we can do but not in the harbor it'll have to be in the Sound or the Atlantic.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents