NATION

PASSWORD

The Brimstone Pact [MT/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 am

Victory Before Peace!
The Autocratic Catholic Imperium of Gratislavia

Great Lord Damien Dreadfire, Ruler of the Magnificent Freekish Empire:

Greetings lord of the East, may god shine eternal blessings upon your nations, your person, and your relations; for truly you are deserving. I have seen, in my time, hundreds of falsifying allegiances and organizations that have risen from the shadows and cursed the Earth. Never before have I had the explicit pleasure of viewing a brotherhood dedicated to the purging of impudent fools and infidels, the goal of any true state. In saying such it must be known that Gratislavia now and forever shall wholeheartedly support the Brimstone pact, her actions; and her tremendous and righteous goal of liberating the Earth from the hands of evil.

In saying such we must come to the revelation that one the world must be cleansed, and two the mighty Imperium of Gratislavia must participate and forward the scarlet and black banner of the mighty Brimstone pact. As crusaders, warriors, and victors it must be stated that the Brimstone pact is the cultivated pinnacle of the Gratislavian ambitions abroad, for three millenniums we have fought to cure the world of the parasitic sickness that is the grouping of weaker nations under a banner made to seem strong. Now we seek to join our brethren in the glorious and all consuming crusade that shall engulf the parasitic unions, and in the end bring a greater sense of glory and achievement to the masters of the Earth.

X Imperial Kaiser, Karl Olaf Schroeder, Master of Gratislavia
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome to the Pact, honored friends. Gratislavia shall be an excellent addition to the Brotherhood.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 am

Isn't Gratislavia ruled by the Kraven?
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 am

Greater Tezdrian wrote:Isn't Gratislavia ruled by the Kraven?

The situation was dissolved after various discussions, Gratislavia is a free and unhampered state.
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

OOC: Actually, I won't have much time to devote to this. I'll be able to do some stuff that relates to Brimstone's missions with a few members (who are close friends of mine), but other than that, I have regional stuff to attend to as well.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Drexel Hillsville
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drexel Hillsville » Sun May 08, 2011 1:44 pm

The Hills must admit that we are not a full operational capacity. During our isolation we seem to have fallen slightly behind in terms of technology, but we are working at the fastest pace we can to catch up.

(OOC: Translation: Since Jolt cleared out the NS threads on their site DMG's storefront is gone. Saddly many of the weapons I relied on were of his design. I've already secured DPRs to several combat aircraft and have placed and commissioned the building of two new fleets, but it may be a few RL days till I have everything lined up once more.)
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Wed May 11, 2011 4:01 pm

The Pact is pleased to announce that it now has 25 members. May our combined might cause our enemies to quake in terror before us.
Last edited by Automagfreek on Wed May 11, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Twenty-five is a grand number! I once killed twenty-five Nazis with only my fists and fangs. Ah, the good days! ~ Caesar Jason
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"Twenty Five? I can count to twenty five...And I once ate twenty five waffles"- Tsumai Saius

Also, I think may have a new target. May...be.

Drackonisa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drackonisa » Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

OOC: Do you guys do rps together as a faction? If so was wondering if anyone is interested in waging a war on terrorism(PMT). theres a link to it in my sig.
Last edited by Drackonisa on Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sibero-Russia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibero-Russia » Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 am

"25 is the number of Communists I can kill with my bare hands." ~Tsar Dmitri.
Last edited by Sibero-Russia on Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 am

OOC: 25 would be the number of you I would take on if I had balls.
Also, a Tag.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 am

Drackonisa wrote:OOC: Do you guys do rps together as a faction? If so was wondering if anyone is interested in waging a war on terrorism(PMT). theres a link to it in my sig.

OOC: The Pact seems to operate as a collective whole towards the endgoal of Complete and Utter DominationTM but with each nation taking on a specific threat to the Pact.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 am

Oh well, why not.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

To: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek; Lord Damien Dreadfire

Greetings, Lord Damien Dreadfire.

I have to say, I was quite unsure about this pact at first.
But after several minutes - yes, just minutes - I finally came to the conclusion that joining you in this ... 'crusade' might be one of the best decisions I could ever make.
I am sitting here in my plane, bored by another threat of another annoying nation trying to poke me with their puny attacks like some child poking a bear with a stick.

Your words impressed me.
Too long, our nation tried to stay ... 'neutral'. Too long, Vecerian soldiers had to cope with small nations looking at them like some 'tool' in a single supportive mission, just to send them back like someone would put a tool back into its toolbox. Too long, other nations didn't see us as a threat to them, at all. Too long, we had to wait for a opportunity to join and sign a pact like yours.

Our troops are ready. To be honest, they were already ready for many years to join you, or any nation with a similar mindset.
I will not ask for help if my nation gets into a conflict with such little playthings, but I will assist any nations who sign this pact in conflicts against any of these ignorant ... children.
For once, we would like to be those who conquer their lands, not defend them.

I hereby sign the treaty of the Brimstone pact, with my signature, my word and my blood.

Yours faithfully,
King of the Royal Empire of Veceria

PS: If you have a problem with one of our other alliances, please say so. We just joined them out of general interest, not because we needed help, so we may leave them at any time.
Last edited by Veceria on Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome to the Pact.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Sat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

To: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek; Lord Damien Dreadfire

Thank you for accepting us. Anything we should be aware of? Any conflicts developing at the moment?
We are eager to get into action, so if there is anything we can do, just tell us.

Yours faithfully,
King of the Royal Empire of Veceria
Last edited by Veceria on Sat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Tag

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Mon May 16, 2011 1:44 pm

From Her Imperial Majesty, Aruru Taira, Soudai Kisaki of Ryou, Queen of France and Spain, Queen of West Africa, Duchess of The Caribbean, Queen of Alaska-Hyberborea, Empress of Thailand, Queen of Ryouese North America, Samurai of The Order of The Macaw, Knight of The Order of The Peacock etc..

We have seen and Heard of your great and mighty alliance and it's works and declare that we will join your Pact and Vow you use The Imperial Military to help fight off your enemies. Let those who hate us fear us, let the World know the might of The Brimstone Pact and The Dread Lord of Automagfreek.
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

in before sue-ing Jolt

Communique coming here later.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Eretrium
Political Columnist

Founded: May 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eretrium » Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

The Federal Empire of Eretrium

To:Brimstone Pact
Subject:Condemnation
Signees

President Jack Book
Emperor James IV

Dear Lord Damien Dreadfire,

Let me be the one of the first if not the last to tell you that this pact will lead the world into chaos. The world is already unstable but with provocation of war this pact brings is very unsettling and I dare say the sign of a bad omen. Not many will proclaim as loudly as we do the injustice you are oppressing upon the world.

We ask you to quietly and safely just let all of your troubles go and oppress your own nation, not the many undeserving citizens of countries who want to lead lives of peace but you are obstructing that path to which many cannot reach.

Please I ask you Lord Dreadfire to reconsider your actions. There are simply too many nations to conquer and even then the World Assembly will take notice and act accordingly. If you do not stop now then I think that mentally you are incapable of actually understanding the consequences of your actions.

Sincerely,
Jack Book
President of Eretrium

Realtas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Realtas » Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Dear Eretium,

Please reconsider your condemnation and join us. Otherwise, you will become our colony.

Thank you,
Have a nice day.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Mon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:

From Her Imperial Majesty, Aruru Taira, Soudai Kisaki of Ryou, Queen of France and Spain, Queen of West Africa, Duchess of The Caribbean, Queen of Alaska-Hyberborea, Empress of Thailand, Queen of Ryouese North America, Samurai of The Order of The Macaw, Knight of The Order of The Peacock etc..

We have seen and Heard of your great and mighty alliance and it's works and declare that we will join your Pact and Vow you use The Imperial Military to help fight off your enemies. Let those who hate us fear us, let the World know the might of The Brimstone Pact and The Dread Lord of Automagfreek.

A message from your Savior

Foolish child, don‘t go barking up the wrong tree for you‘re not what it takes to be Brimstone. We are strong, you are meek. We are grand, you are meek. We are power, you are meek. Do you understand, now, dear child? Brimstone is power…you are nothing. You are prey. Begone with yourself and pray your death will be quick. Or hope it will

~ Your Savior
His Royal Badass, His Royal Alpha, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus
Emperor of the United Dominion

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 am

Love Dog wrote:
*SNIP*

A message from your Savior

Foolish child, don‘t go barking up the wrong tree for you‘re not what it takes to be Brimstone. We are strong, you are meek. We are grand, you are meek. We are power, you are meek. Do you understand, now, dear child? Brimstone is power…you are nothing. You are prey. Begone with yourself and pray your death will be quick. Or hope it will

~ Your Savior
His Royal Badass, His Royal Alpha, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus
Emperor of the United Dominion

FROM THE OFFICES OF THE FOLLOWING
HIS MOST HIGH, THE SUPREME EMPEROR OF THE SHAZBOTDOM EMPIRE, MR LARRY WILLIAMS
THE MINISTER OF THE MILITARY, GRAND ADMIRAL JAMES E ROCKENBACH

We do agree with our esteemed counterpart Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. The leadership of the Ryouese Black Islands has been a plague upon the free thinking world. For years they have declared war based on irrational means, ideological differences, and even political differences. In the past we have felt their stupidity on more than one occasion when they have attempted to threaten the sovereignty of the Empire, only to turn them back and bitch-slap their military to teach them a lesson.
We hereby stand with our brethren within the Brimstone Pact if they wish to make an example out of the Ryouese for thinking that they are as strong as we are. We will stand by our brethren if they wish to instill fear into the Ryouese for their hard-headed ways. We will stand by our brethren if they wish to invade and eradicate the Ryouese Government off of the face of the planet for their insolence and show their people what true Freedom is. The freedom from mentally incapable leadership. We are Brimstone. We will take our rightful place as the harbingers of World Peace.
I invite the members of this pact to make an example out of the Ryouese. I invite the members to dismantle the Governmental Entity of the Ryouese and show the world just how pathetic and weak nations such as the Ryouese really are so that they may join this pact to strengthen the world.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Tue May 17, 2011 12:04 pm

I See that Shazbotdom is spreading lies against us trying to join this Grand and all Powerful Pact of Nations, trying to turn it against us. Shazbotdom can not escape the idea that Isabella is Gone and Ryou has changed. If MR LARRY WILLIAMS thinks they can keep us down, he is mistaken. We will await your answer for us joining this hallowed and great Alliance. We also say that nations like Shazbotdom and The United Dominion have a problem with 'Meek Nations' then they can look at ARIES, which seeks to enslave all Smaller Nations to try and use them against The Brimstone Pact.

Signed: Aruru Taira, Soudai Kisaki of Ryou
Last edited by Ryouese Black Islands on Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents