NATION

PASSWORD

Join the Corporate Fascist Worldwide Party!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Join the Corporate Fascist Worldwide Party!

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 am

The Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide
"The nation should always be put before the people"

History
William Boehag II founded the CFP on June 29, 2009. He was the CEO of Deare Arms Comp and former Major General in the Frasan National Force. He founded the party after his belief that can not succeed and live good under one type of belief, being totalitarian or democratic mostly. On June 29, he wrote what he believed was the perfect party. Two months after the notes were published, Communist rebels took over the government for a short period. With this they burned any right-wing writings, propaganda or art. After the National Force regrouped they took down the rebels within 3 months and turned power back over to the Conservative Party (the dominating party in Frasas).
Within months, a economic depression hammered Frasas putting 23% of the workforce out of work. Boehag realized this was the time to bring the CFP back to life and so he began his journey. After months and months of brutal campaigning he won the Presidential election by a slim margin of 2.3%. Boehag unfortunately never took office after a hardcore-Conservative James Harday shot him in the head on his inauguration speech. After this and even now into the present time, the Conservatives dominate the elections in Frasas.

Beliefs
Economy: Limited government regulation, low flat tax rate, little-none social welfare
Military: Large, well-funded, well equipped, spending on nuclear development, mandatory military service of 1-3 years
Energy: Abolishment of foreign oil industry, creation of total nuclear power
Education: Well funded, government controlled, mandatory college education
Civil Rights/Political Rights: Right to vote, right to petition, right to peacefully demonstrate (as long as it is not against the government)
Overall goal: Limited control free-market economy, abolishment of American liberal economic beliefs, strong military

If you would like to join the CFP just fill this out:

Name of Country:
WA classification:
Population:
Political party in power:
Political beliefs:
Do you want to join:

Please add in your signature you are a Corporate Fascist
Last edited by Frasas on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 am, edited 12 times in total.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 am

Name of Country: The Federation of Frasas
WA classification: Corporate Police States
Population: 225 million
Political party in power: Conservative Party
Political beliefs: Mild Fascist, Fiscal Conservative
Do you want to join: Yeah
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Imperialist Reich
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 407
Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Imperialist Reich » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 am

Hmm, this does interest me quite deeply, however, as I am tied greatly to NIRA. I do not wish to join any other alliances yet But in the near future I may reconsider. Although, I could persuade a few of my friends to join your party.
"Empires of the world have always risen and fallen through war and conquest, it seems that the Empire has risen without war but fall with conquest" - Emperor Sareth Aringarosa

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

Imperialist Reich wrote:Hmm, this does interest me quite deeply, however, as I am tied greatly to NIRA. I do not wish to join any other alliances yet But in the near future I may reconsider. Although, I could persuade a few of my friends to join your party.


This is not an alliance but rather a political party.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
United Austral States
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Jul 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby United Austral States » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 am

Name of Country: The Empire of United Austral States
WA classification: Compulsory Consumerist State
Population: 73,000,000
Political party in power: National Socialist Party of the UAE
Political beliefs: Imperial National Socialism
Do you want to join: Yes
You may notice I use the term "UAE". Not a typo, it's a shortening of Empire of United Austral States to United Austral Empire. :)

Member of the World Corporate Fascist Party
Join the movement!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10701


Das Rüech dor Verniten Staatener Austral NS Wiki Page >>> http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=United_austral_states

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 am

United Austral States wrote:Name of Country: The Empire of United Austral States
WA classification: Compulsory Consumerist State
Population: 73,000,000
Political party in power: National Socialist Party of the UAE
Political beliefs: Imperial National Socialism
Do you want to join: Yes

Accepted, please put it into your signature.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
United Austral States
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Jul 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby United Austral States » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am

Done. Thank you for the acceptance.
You may notice I use the term "UAE". Not a typo, it's a shortening of Empire of United Austral States to United Austral Empire. :)

Member of the World Corporate Fascist Party
Join the movement!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10701


Das Rüech dor Verniten Staatener Austral NS Wiki Page >>> http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=United_austral_states

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

Comaack wrote:Name of Country: Comaack
WA classification: Father Knows Best State
Population: 1.7 Billion
Political party in power: People's National Fascist Party
Political beliefs: Fascist
Do you want to join: Yes


Accepted, please put into your signature.

Announcement: I will notify everyone when meeting will take place.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Pandemicia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 456
Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Pandemicia » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

Name of Country: Pandemicia
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumerists
Population: 244 Million
Political party in power: Pandemician Imperial Fascist Party
Political beliefs: Fascist
Do you want to join: Yes
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10


ALWAYS Trollin'

Party all night long in the: UDL

User avatar
Grittonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8054
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Grittonia » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

If you would like to join the CFP just fill this out:

Name of Country: Grittonia
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumers
Population: 221 Million
Political party in power: The Grittonian Dictators Party with The Grittonian Nationalists Party
Political beliefs: Dictatorship with almost no constrains towards the economy. Some civil rights but almost no Political Freedom
Do you want to join: I was invited so, sure.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 am

Grittonia wrote:If you would like to join the CFP just fill this out:

Name of Country: Grittonia
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumers
Population: 221 Million
Political party in power: The Grittonian Dictators Party with The Grittonian Nationalists Party
Political beliefs: Dictatorship with almost no constrains towards the economy. Some civil rights but almost no Political Freedom
Do you want to join: I was invited so, sure.


Accepted, but you need to promote against the spread of liberal economic views and pretty much liberalism as a whole
Also put the link/title into your signature.
Last edited by Frasas on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am

Pandemicia wrote:Name of Country: Pandemicia
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumerists
Population: 244 Million
Political party in power: Pandemician Imperial Fascist Party
Political beliefs: Fascist
Do you want to join: Yes

Accepted, also put the link/title into your signature.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Grittonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8054
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Grittonia » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am

Frasas wrote:
Grittonia wrote:If you would like to join the CFP just fill this out:

Name of Country: Grittonia
WA classification: Iron Fist Consumers
Population: 221 Million
Political party in power: The Grittonian Dictators Party with The Grittonian Nationalists Party
Political beliefs: Dictatorship with almost no constrains towards the economy. Some civil rights but almost no Political Freedom
Do you want to join: I was invited so, sure.


Accepted, but you need to promote against the spread of liberal economic views and pretty much liberalism as a whole

Sure.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

User avatar
Ostronopolis
Minister
 
Posts: 2658
Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Ostronopolis » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 am

Image

Official Federal Diplomatic Communication





Name of Country: The Federal Republic of Ostronopolis

WA classification: Civil Rights Lovefest

Population: 1.246 Billion

Political Party In Power: None, But The Democratic-Republican Party Has The Majority In The Federal Council, And The Presidency

Political beliefs: Constitutionalism, Federalism, Representation, Presidential, Mixed Capitalism, Secularism, Direct Democracy, Republicanism

Do You Want To Join: Merely As An Observer To Help Ease Tensions With The Far Right




Signed, Michel Telnar - Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Signed, William L Dio - President of the Federal Republic

Signed, Donna Peterson - Secretary of Defense

Signed For The Federal Council, House Committee of Defense, House Committee of Foreign Affairs, Assembly Committee of Defense, Assembly Committee of Foreign Affairs
Most Noble Republican Union of Ostronopolis
“Mortici Touaente Antimia”
Ostronopolian Trading Company || Congburgers || Communique Guide || Factbook ||
Member of: || The Conglomerate || Sovereign Network
Observer of: || COMINTERN || IFA ||

Quotes:
<Amit:> Ostro
<Amit> Through your sheer force of character
<Amit> You could get a nation to work for you

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 am

Ostronopolis wrote:
Image

Official Federal Diplomatic Communication





Name of Country: The Federal Republic of Ostronopolis

WA classification: Civil Rights Lovefest

Population: 1.246 Billion

Political Party In Power: None, But The Democratic-Republican Party Has The Majority In The Federal Council, And The Presidency

Political beliefs: Constitutionalism, Federalism, Representation, Presidential, Mixed Capitalism, Secularism, Direct Democracy, Republicanism

Do You Want To Join: Merely As An Observer To Help Ease Tensions With The Far Right




Signed, Michel Telnar - Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Signed, William L Dio - President of the Federal Republic

Signed, Donna Peterson - Secretary of Defense

Signed For The Federal Council, House Committee of Defense, House Committee of Foreign Affairs, Assembly Committee of Defense, Assembly Committee of Foreign Affairs


Accepted, we try not to be considered really far right. But instead upper-middle right. :D
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
The Hellish Apocalypse
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 191
Founded: Mar 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby The Hellish Apocalypse » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 am

Name of Country:The Hellish Apocalypse
WA classification: Iron Fist consummerists
Population: 471,000,000
Political party in power: Nationalist Party
Political beliefs: Large Central Government
Do you want to join: yes
Current technology state:
Post-Modern

Member of:
Corporate Fascist Party
the AMTF

Participating in:
the Universal Space Facility

Colonies:
Apocalyptian Turgov

National Anthem:
Panzerlied (sung by the wehrmacht)
Panzerlied (sung by the soldatenlieder)

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 am

The Hellish Apocalypse wrote:Name of Country:The Hellish Apocalypse
WA classification: Iron Fist consummerists
Population: 471,000,000
Political party in power: Nationalist Party
Political beliefs: Large Central Government
Do you want to join: yes


Accepted, please put you are a member of the Corporate Fascist Party (political party) in your signature.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 435
Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 am

Name of Country: MidwesternAmerica
WA classification: Corporate Police State
Population: 242 million
Political party in power: Centralist Party- A Moderate Fascist Party
Political beliefs: Large Central Government, Service to the Commonwealth means Citizenship.
Do you want to join: Yes
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant


FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 am

MidwesternAmerica wrote:Name of Country: MidwesternAmerica
WA classification: Corporate Police State
Population: 242 million
Political party in power: Centralist Party- A Moderate Fascist Party
Political beliefs: Large Central Government, Service to the Commonwealth means Citizenship.
Do you want to join: Yes


Accepted, we are not necessarily supporters of a large government but rather a strong medium-small governement. Also put it into your signature that you are a member of the party.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Keraton
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Keraton » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 am

Image
Name of Country: Sultanate of Keraton
WA classification: Psychotic Dictatorship
Population: 56 million
Political party in power: KSP (Keraton Socialist Party)
Political beliefs: Large central government, high military supremacy.
Do you want to join: Yes

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 am

Keraton wrote:Image
Name of Country: Sultanate of Keraton
WA classification: Psychotic Dictatorship
Population: 56 million
Political party in power: KSP (Keraton Socialist Party)
Political beliefs: Large central government, high military supremacy.
Do you want to join: Yes


Is that Socialist?
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Keraton
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Keraton » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

Frasas wrote:
Keraton wrote:Image
Name of Country: Sultanate of Keraton
WA classification: Psychotic Dictatorship
Population: 56 million
Political party in power: KSP (Keraton Socialist Party)
Political beliefs: Large central government, high military supremacy.
Do you want to join: Yes


Is that Socialist?

of course.........

User avatar
Frasas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1127
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Frasas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 am

Keraton wrote:
Frasas wrote:
Keraton wrote:Image
Name of Country: Sultanate of Keraton
WA classification: Psychotic Dictatorship
Population: 56 million
Political party in power: KSP (Keraton Socialist Party)
Political beliefs: Large central government, high military supremacy.
Do you want to join: Yes


Is that Socialist?

of course.........

Rejected, due to leftist beliefs.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

User avatar
Border Guards
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 29, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Border Guards » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 am

Image
Official Royal Communique


To: The Federation of Frasas
From: The Crown Council of the United Kingdom of Border Guards
Subject:CFP


You, kind sir obviously don't understand the fail of this organization and it's retarded and awkward Fascist ideals. This, "Political Party", how you call it, is nothing more then a retarded bunch of failed nations whose with clear right wing ideals.
We shall kindly ask you to immediately disband this idiotic organization, and while we do that we shall place any current member of this awkward and wretched bunch, on our rogue state list.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely written,

By His Eternal Majesty, by the Grace of God, of Border Guards, Erlaand and the Borderian Dominions beyond the Seas , Defender of the Faith, Duke of Westminster, Count of Yorkshire, King of Lancaster, Lord of Chester, Duke of New Borderia, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the Sovereign Gentlemen, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the St.John, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint George,
His Most Illustrious Majesty


Image
The Republique Francaise du Borderique
Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Puppet of Cukarica

User avatar
Stoklomolvi
Minister
 
Posts: 2325
Founded: May 02, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Corporate Fascist Party Worldwide

Postby Stoklomolvi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am

Name of Country: Stoklomolvi Communist Federation
WA classification: Father Knows Best State
Population: 4.852 billion
Political party in power: Communist Party of Stoklomolvi
Political beliefs: Communism
Do you want to join: No
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amecet, Drevazyk, Krainin, Ladrus, Layarteb, Lemlar, Notangabul, Rivienland

Advertisement

Remove ads

cron