NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Powers

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Heavens Cove
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavens Cove » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 pm

The region of Heavens Cove wishes to join the league of powers. I also say we should change the name a little. The League Of Powers just isn't creative enough. But thats just my opinion.
Last edited by Heavens Cove on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

hi

Postby Achuckanorris » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 am

hi

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 am

Can you add my region, Chillin Like a Villain Land, to the list?

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

H.M.S. Stargazer

Postby Homisidea » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

I James Kobera II of Homisidea hereby commission this starship, the H.M.S stargazer to bring a new era of peace to this league and this world.
(Captain Robert Kobera) Thank you father I will see you in 5 years.
(Dock control) Stargazer you are clear to depart.
(Chancellor Kobera) Rob Don't blow this ship up it is worth more than my life.
(Captain Robert Kobera) LT. Warp 4.
Last edited by Homisidea on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Emperor Marcus Turn II
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Emperor Marcus Turn II » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm

When will elections be? Routinely of course but when; every "x" amount of weeks/months. I am not about to commit my regions to something undemocratic. Is there a Constitution or Missions Statement or some document to ratify the Organization, rules, regulations and treaties? Or are you all planning to make it up as go? :P
Founder of The Grand Imperium and Emperor of the Imperial Clindean Order

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Homisidea » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Emperor Marcus Turn II wrote:When will elections be? Routinely of course but when; every "x" amount of weeks/months. I am not about to commit my regions to something undemocratic. Is there a Constitution or Missions Statement or some document to ratify the Organization, rules, regulations and treaties? Or are you all planning to make it up as go? :P

This league is new and we are constantly working on perfecting it, and elections were just recently and won't be held for a while

Raxar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

I have been formulating this idea for some time, so here it is:
The 1st League of Powers war games, all member nations are welcome to participate in a friendly competition of military tactics.
Rules:
All weapons used must be non-leathal and cause no other harm to the victim. (blasters set on stun, guns fire chalk bullets, ect.)
No destruction of property.(i.e. fake bombs and grenades)
Anything else goes.
Battle ground: northern territories of Sector I, Zone 37. There is no civilian population in this area, just wilderness. Terrain contains swamps, feilds of elephant grass, forests, and low hill country. Climate is temperate.
This plan subject to approval from President and Minister of Defense.
You Need a Raxaran Embassy. See my factbook here DEFCOM Level: 1 2 3 4 5
Political Compass: Dynamic Conservatism
Founder of Zone 37,
Member of the Flag Makers Guild,
Minister of Foreign Affairs to The League of Powers
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Homisidea » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 am

Raxar wrote:I have been formulating this idea for some time, so here it is:
The 1st League of Powers war games, all member nations are welcome to participate in a friendly competition of military tactics.
Rules:
All weapons used must be non-leathal and cause no other harm to the victim. (blasters set on stun, guns fire chalk bullets, ect.)
Anything else goes.
Battle ground: northern territories of Sector I, Zone 37. There is no civilian population in this area, just wilderness. Terrain contains swamps, feilds of elephant grass, forests, and low hill country. Climate is temperate.

I find that this would be a great idea. It would help us understand each others weaponry.
Last edited by Homisidea on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raxar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Homisidea wrote:
Rules:
Anything else goes.

plus seats of power can only be held by nations that created regions and are regional delegates in regions that have at least 8 nations.

????
Founder of Zone 37,
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Achuckanorris » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 am

Rules:
Anything else goes.

How do we play?

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Achuckanorris » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 am

Achuckanorris wrote:
Rules:
Anything else goes.

How do we play?

I'm in if everyone else is in :)

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

the LOP space fleet

Postby Homisidea » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

I propose that we construct a space fleet to protect the planet and explore the stars in a large group. All nations that a well funded space program may send ships to my space docks.
Last edited by Homisidea on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raxar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm in.
Founder of Zone 37,
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Achuckanorris » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 am

Homisidea wrote:I propose that we construct a space fleet to protect the planet and explore the stars in a large group. All nations that a well funded space program may send ships to my space dock.

Horae 4 spase
poor literacy is kewl

Shades1
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Shades1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 am

We land of death like to join

Deruthica
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

infantry

Postby Deruthica » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 am

Although I don't have a space program I will gladly donate infantry to the fleet.

Estusia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Estusia » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Although I don't have infantry I gladly donate 160kg of maize
Highest GDP in the West Pacific
Highest GDP per capita in the West Pacific

President of the League of Powers

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Achuckanorris » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:27 am

I am not a chicken sandwitch
Last edited by Achuckanorris on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

???

Postby Homisidea » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Achuckanorris wrote:I am not a cheeseburger

REALLY?

Dethica
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Assistence

Postby Dethica » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I shall gladly donate infantry and VX-T60 Starfighters to the fleet

Deruthica
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Deruthica » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Homisidea wrote:
Rules:
Anything else goes.

I find that this would be a great idea. It would help us understand each others weaponry.

I agree that would be a great idea to then adapt our defenses and infantry to protect from friendly fire.

Achuckanorris
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Achuckanorris » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:24 am

Greetings, I prefer not to share my name online so call me cadaveriffic. I am the owner of around 20 nations including achuckanorris of chucknorrispwns. However, Kickarsia is the 1st nation I created so I feel that this nation should be in charge of a region instead of achuckanorris. So achuckanorris resigns from The League of Powers and Kickarsia will take its place.

The Hyrhu-Dyii
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hyrhu-Dyii » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:23 pm

While not wishing to join into any military alliances with the Homeland in its current state, we would like to establish non-violent relations with the LoP.
The agreement would be as follows:

Code: Select all
-Nothing of military purpose from one end of the agreement shall enter the lands of the other.
-Neither party shall declare war on the other.
-Neither party shall call the other to aid in battle.
-If one party enters war, the other party may not enter the war against the warring party.

If you feel this agreement must be revised in any way, please feel free to Telegram me.

Gavin Kiminn, Populus Monarchia of The Hyrhu-Dyii
I-Scale >1< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D-Scale >1< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2nd Hyran Revolution: Rebel Victory, due to lack of Council support
Inginian-Hyran War;Ended in Loss
Hyran Revolution I;Rebels won, Dark One overthrown.
None...

Kickarsia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kickarsia » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 am

Deruthica wrote:
Homisidea wrote:I find that this would be a great idea. It would help us understand each others weaponry.

I agree that would be a great idea to then adapt our defenses and infantry to protect from friendly fire.

So, when do we start?

Heavens Cove
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Heavens Cove » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Due to recent events, the citizens of Heavens Cove have forced the Elder to step down. The people have chosen General Orion of the HC military to take his posittion. When asked about this decision, the general had this to say. `I am sad to see the Elder leave, but he is too old to lead this great nation. I am honored that I'm trusted by the people and accept this new position with no regrets. I call upon all citizens to aid me in creating an even greater nation than what we have now. This day will be be marked as the begining of the Etherial Century!'

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents