NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Powers

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serviss
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Serviss » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 am

I'm still here! :lol:
Canada
Imperial Serviss Special Operations Regiment (ISSOR)
Imperial Serviss Navy (ISN)
Imperial Serviss Airforce (ISAF)
Imperial Serviss Army (ISA)
Imperial Serviss Orbital Defense Fleet (ISODF)
Emperor Scott Serviss
Lord Francis Lannister
Lord Lawrence Gibson
Lord Vincent Lorenze
Lord Cameron Lemoine
Lord Jacob Dempsay
Lord Michael Lawson
Lord Henry Robinson
Lord Nicholas Hall
Lord Carl Tyrion
Lord David Mills
Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31
Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns member

Kickarsia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kickarsia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 am

Estusia wrote:By an unanimous vote of two to zero, Estusia hereby ascends to the position of Minister of Defence of the League of Powers.

As Homisidea 2 has not been active for a significant period of time and as such has been unable to perform his duties to the League, and understanding that leadership is paramount to the success or decline of the League, the Minister of Defence of the League of Powers hereby announces its intent to take on the position of Acting President until Homisidia 2 can once again take on its duties as President.

Agreed

Kickarsia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kickarsia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 am

Serviss wrote:Fellow members of The League of Powers
The Empire of Serviss has just begun open war against the nation of Free Missouri over the aggressive and deadly attacks on the small, defenseless nation of Rouge Warriors that Free Missouri has accomplished. Free Missouri fired several missiles into Warriors' Parliament during an attempt on the Warriors President's life. Our nation has taken exception to these attack and has along with New Hayesalia have taken up arms against these aggressors. Now The Empire calls its fellow members of the league to join in this act of defense for Rouge Warriors.

Sincerely, Emperor Scott I

OOC: forum is this one http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=114970&start=25

I will send my newly developed army of WereZombiePires. If you say that is cheap, I disagree. I borrowed Werewolf and Vampire from a few of the nations in Zone 37 and The Land Of Death and combined it with the DNA from the zombie DNA from the nations of Lordwesker and Lordsadler.

Kickarsia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kickarsia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 am

Estusia wrote:As de facto Acting President of the League of Powers the nation of Estusia appoints the nation of Serviss to the position of de facto Acting Vice President until the nation of Ampoulia is again able to take on the responsibilities and duties of Vice President.

The Acting President of the League of Powers hereby gives three (3) days for all members that wish to remain in the League of Powers to express their continued commitment to the League. In effect, a role call.

I will stay in the League

Estusia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Estusia » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 am

It has been 3 (three) days since Acting President Estusia started a role call. Regrettably the response has been below expectations.

As President Homisidea 2 and Vice President Ampoulia has been inactive for far longer than can be tolerated, they are ejected from the League on the grounds of inability to fulfil their duties. If the nations of Homisidea 2 and Ampoulia wish to reapply for membership in the League they may do so as any other nation, subject to the same scrutiny as everyone else.

To ensure the continued existance of the League Acting President Estusia takes on the position of President. Acting Vice President Serviss is hereby appointed to the position of Vice President. Vice President Serviss' duties will include the assistance of the President in his decisions, and the day-to-day running of the League. If requested by the President the Vice President can take on the role of Acting President and wield all the powers of the President save the ejection of the President without a 75% majority vote, for only the duration that the President grants.

Vice President Serviss is also temporarily appointed to the position of Recruitment Officer until a suitable candidate can be found to take the role. The Recruitment Officer is responsible for the recruitment of nations into the League, and is also responsible for maintaining the quality of recruits. The RO will screen potential recruits and accept only those who meet the standards set by the League.

The Nation of Kickarsia is also to be commended for its continued dedication to the League. For the loyalty it has demonstrated the Nation of Kickarsia is hereby appointed to the position of Minister of Defence. The duties of the MD include the deployment of the Joint League Force (as discussed below) to enforce the interests of the League, and maintain the military readiness of the League. This entails intelligence and espoisnage as well as creating military alliances with other entities.

The President requests the formation of a Joint Leage Force. The mission of the JLF is to enforce the interests of the Leage, whether it be defence of the territories of the League, the defence of financial interests of the League overseas or offense against entities whos activities infringe the interests of the League. The JLF will be split into the Joint League Navy (JLN), the Joint League Airforce (JLF) and the Joint League Army (JLA).

President Estusia hereby commits 2 (two) mechanised infantry and 1 (one) armour divisions to the JLA, 1 (one) carrier group the the JLN and 1700 assets, including 367 mobile air defence assets, 112 multirole fighters, 670 various classes of helicopter aviation, and 409 strategic airlifters. The assets of the JLF will be made available to all members of the League at the discretion of the Minister of Defence. All members are required to commit 5% of their military assets (or donate the monetary equivalent) to the JLF and are encouraged to commit 10% of their military assets. The assets Estusia committed represents roughly 15% of its total military.

President Estusia also forms a new company by the name of Powers Inc. Its purpose will be to act as a front for the League in global commerce. It will be headed and directed by the Minister of Commerce when a suitable candidate is found. For the meantime it will be headed and directed by President Estusia. It will focus on using its available capital (discussed later) to aquire industrial assets around the NationStates world with a focus on the industries of Technology, Power, Arms Manufacturing, Agriculture and General Manufacturing. Its aim is to firstly supply the JLF with arms, equipment, funds and provisions; secondly to supply members of the League with industrial goods, technology and food; and thirdly to provide a source of funds for the League Treasury.

President Estusia hereby commits NSD$300 billion as a lump sum and NSD$100 billion annually to the capital of Powers Inc. This represents roughly 0.9% and 0.3% annually of Estusia's Gross Domestic Product. League Members are required to commit annually 0.1% of their GDP to the capital of Powers Inc. and are recommended to commit anually 0.2% of their GDP (check GDP with http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php).

This is all for now from President Estusia. Have a nice day.
Highest GDP in the West Pacific
Highest GDP per capita in the West Pacific

President of the League of Powers

Raxar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Estusia wrote:As de facto Acting President of the League of Powers the nation of Estusia appoints the nation of Serviss to the position of de facto Acting Vice President until the nation of Ampoulia is again able to take on the responsibilities and duties of Vice President.

The Acting President of the League of Powers hereby gives three (3) days for all members that wish to remain in the League of Powers to express their continued commitment to the League. In effect, a role call.

My appoligies, my internet has been down for a few days, I guess that's what I get for using 2-wire circa 1999.
You Need a Raxaran Embassy. See my factbook here DEFCOM Level: 1 2 3 4 5
Political Compass: Dynamic Conservatism
Founder of Zone 37,
Member of the Flag Makers Guild,
Minister of Foreign Affairs to The League of Powers
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Serviss
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serviss » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Raxar good to see you still part of the league
Canada
Emperor Scott Serviss
Lord Francis Lannister
Lord Lawrence Gibson
Lord Vincent Lorenze
Lord Cameron Lemoine
Lord Jacob Dempsay
Lord Michael Lawson
Lord Henry Robinson
Lord Nicholas Hall
Lord Carl Tyrion
Lord David Mills

Estusia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estusia » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Welcome back, Raxar.

For great contributions in the past, the re-admittance of the nation of Raxar shall be automatic and exempt from the scrutinies of the Recruitment Officer. Needless to say, the ability and commitment of Raxar have been proven time and again, and its potential to the League is undoubtedly great.

For previous contributions, the nation of Raxar is appointed to the position of Recruitment Officer and Minister of Commerce. The Recruitment Officer is responsible for the recruitment of nations into the League, and is also responsible for maintaining the quality of recruits. The RO will screen potential recruits and accept only those who meet the standards set by the League.

Vice President Serviss is no longer required to take on the duties of RO, as they are fulfilled by RO Raxar.

RO Raxar is also appointed to the Minister of Commerce. As the Minister of Commerce Raxar is to direct economic relations within the League and outside of it. RO/MC Raxar will oversee the growth and development of economies in the League and will provide the growth and development with direction. The Minister of Commerce will also head the newly formed front company Powers Inc, and will be responsible for the direction of funds in, out and within Powers Inc. The MC will also be responsible for overseeing the purchase of overseas assets and the distribution of their products, as was discussed in the earlier post.

Everything else remains unchanged. The duties of Kickarsia remains unchanged. The requirements regarding commitments to the JLF and Powers Inc remains unchanged.

The Hyrhu-Dyii
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hyrhu-Dyii » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

The Hyrhu-Dyii would like to inform the league of the creation of the League of Powers forum

Once you join, notify me, and I will set your rank accordingly if you have a position.

Also, I need people to help with setting up the forum aesthetically, such as theme and categories and smilies, etc.

edit: We would also like to create and claim the position of Internal Communications Overseer. (ooc: Forum Admin)
edit2: I made userbars for other sites.
Code: Select all
[url=http://leagueofpowers.freeforums.org/][img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp264/narfnin/LOPForum.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102717][img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp264/narfnin/LoP.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by The Hyrhu-Dyii on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I-Scale >1< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D-Scale >1< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2nd Hyran Revolution: Rebel Victory, due to lack of Council support
Inginian-Hyran War;Ended in Loss
Hyran Revolution I;Rebels won, Dark One overthrown.
None...

Naurobia
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Naurobia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Naurobia does not wish for full membership. Would you be willing to allow us to become an observer state though?
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

Serviss
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serviss » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

As Vice president I cannot say yes to your proposal I do though, approve of it and would like to see this through
Canada
Emperor Scott Serviss
Lord Francis Lannister
Lord Lawrence Gibson
Lord Vincent Lorenze
Lord Cameron Lemoine
Lord Jacob Dempsay
Lord Michael Lawson
Lord Henry Robinson
Lord Nicholas Hall
Lord Carl Tyrion
Lord David Mills

Estusia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estusia » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

RO Raxar is reminded of the need to check the thread every 2 or 3 days for potential recruits.

In place of RO Raxar President Estusia names Naurobia an observer state of the League. May it seriously consider full membership; the benefits are many.

Hyrhu thats great

Estusia President
Serviss Vice President
Raxar Recruitment Officer and Acting Minister of Commerce
Kickarsia Minister of Defence

Raxar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 am

Sorry I've been gone for a few days/weeks. I've been really busy lately.
You Need a Raxaran Embassy. See my factbook here DEFCOM Level: 1 2 3 4 5
Political Compass: Dynamic Conservatism
Founder of Zone 37,
Member of the Flag Makers Guild,
Minister of Foreign Affairs to The League of Powers
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents