NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Empires Coalition (Main Thread v4)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:who here consider themselves Imperialist nation wise?

Me
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Menlegen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHb4gs1hwck

And I suppose I am a bit of an imperalist. Or at least my 7 imperial colonies say so.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:Menlegen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHb4gs1hwck

And I suppose I am a bit of an imperalist. Or at least my 7 imperial colonies say so.

You have just one more than me.
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Finium
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Aldarminia wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:who here consider themselves Imperialist nation wise?

Me

Us

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 pm

I wouldn't say imperialist. It gives off the wrong image for a modern nation.

Economically Expanisve may be more correct. Though i do need a colony.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Castleclose wrote:I wouldn't say imperialist. It gives off the wrong image for a modern nation.

Economically Expansive may be more correct. Though i do need a colony.

thats right we are just trying to give other peoples the benefit of a strong government

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Finium wrote:
Castleclose wrote:I wouldn't say imperialist. It gives off the wrong image for a modern nation.

thats right we are just trying to give other peoples the benefit of a strong government

Strong Government and if they happen to buy our products and wish by plebiscite, Independently verified of course, they can choose to eventually become a Special Interest Zone of the United Coalition and if his Majesty gives his approval may become a dominion of our great nation.

tldr: Kill em with kindness.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Finium wrote:

That and to increase the wealth and strength of our Empire(mainly this).

Luckily, our citizens are so filled with the idea we're the best nation in the world that we don't have to kill them. We just have to remind them.
Riflemoor

Sunset

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Castleclose wrote:
Finium wrote:thats right we are just trying to give other peoples the benefit of a strong government

Strong Government and if they happen to buy our products and wish by plebiscite, Independently verified of course, they can choose to eventually become a Special Interest Zone of the United Coalition and if his Majesty gives his approval may become a dominion of our great nation.

tldr: Kill em with kindness.

kindness? after they reject our most glorious offer? NO

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Speaking of Colonial Empires...Should Jbeil keep our Empire...
It doesn't seem to be very "Democratic" if we do keep them...
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Woo, freaking Outward Bound! Ten Dayz away from school and parents! .. and NS :(

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Jbeil wrote:Speaking of Colonial Empires...Should Jbeil keep our Empire...

Yes, if they are properly represented in your national parliament, (no tax without representation yadda yadda. If you also allow them leeway over domestic issues it can stay democratic.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Jbeil
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm

The Matthew Islands wrote:
Jbeil wrote:Speaking of Colonial Empires...Should Jbeil keep our Empire...

Yes, if they are properly represented in your national parliament, (no tax without representation yadda yadda. If you also allow them leeway over domestic issues it can stay democratic.

I do.
They don't get representation in the Jbeili Parliament, as ever since the formation of the Republic, they are seen as "Pays au Sein de la République". Or "Countries within the Republic".
They are given their own form of government, their own national parliaments, they even get their own national army.

Although, they are colonies in the sense in that they can't have their own Foreign Relations and must, in the end, obey Pont-Des-Cerises.

Also, most laws passed by the Jbeili Parliament do not apply in the colonies, except for some, which are clearly noted as governing the entire Empire, such as the banning of slavery, child sexual mistreatment. (In the case of the laws, it is up to the police of each colony to implement them, so in some colonies, child mistreatment does continue etc.)
La République Jbeili

Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Aquilinia
Senator

Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 am

Why don't you just go all french again and make them...what's the word...Departements d'outre-mer or something like that?

Also, since Blade didn't seem to notice that we had a few new applicants I took the liberty to review and accept them.
Last edited by Aquilinia on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etat Liber Aquilini - Freistaat Aquilinien - Free State of Aquilinia
Libertas et Unitas - Freiheit und Einheit - Freedom and Unity

Empress: Lucille II of the House of Silvanus Aquili
Consul: Dr. Zoé Metelli

Proud member of Esvanovia
Formerly of Sondria

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 am

Aquilinia wrote:Why don't you just go all french again and make them...what's the word...Departements d'outre-mer or something like that?

Also, since Blade didn't seem to notice that we had a few new applicants I took the liberty to review and accept them.

Thank you

anyways, that down time for the site was annoying to say the least
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 am

I've decided to get rid of the whole Bladia is 99% atheist thingy, I'm going to make it 55% Atheist and the rest is random religions
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 am

So, did my proposal get accepted? I forgot.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 am

Esternial wrote:So, did my proposal get accepted? I forgot.

yes I believe it did

I love my job.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

The Western Russians wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:I tried to go on at school this morning, turns out that nationstates crashed

I tried to get on this morning whilst eating breakfast. It was no biggy, I wasn't staying for long. But now that I'll be making a post, it brings to hand an interesting issue... one I've actually brought up a fair few times...

I don't know how to make a fecking ORBAT. Help, anyone?

I know, this sounds incredibly n00bish, but it's true. I've never had to make an ORBAT before because I've not been in any recent wars or anything, so I'm not good at it. I will try, but any help or suggestions are appreciated. Now, here's the link to the last time I had to find out weapons to use. There's a whole bunch o' shit there. So if someone could kindly help me construct something out of that or any other things you'd suggest, I'd be grateful. A lot of the stuff (like numbers) will have changed too, so if anyone wants to help, I can tell them the updated shit.

Oh, and here's a list of ships. This is really what I need, because I'm sending a naval force and not ground forces, so I really didn't need to post that. In fact, fuck it, it's been stricken. There. I don't know why I'm speaking my actions, false soliloquy or what, eh? Oh, right, anyway, back to the point. I need help with naval shit mostly, so any help at all to do with navy shit will help.

/Excessiveuseof'shit'.

This applies anywhere. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. But I'll get to the point; Bladia, do you have the link to that Liberating Athenos RP we did/started or whatever it's called? I think I did an ORBAT in that... thanks.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am

<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 am

So...you need help making a navy ORBAT?

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:04 am

Esternial wrote:So...you need help making a navy ORBAT?

Yes. Well... not so much now.
Last edited by The Western Russians on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 am

Hows everyone today? :)
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Jbeil
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Aquilinia wrote:Why don't you just go all french again and make them...what's the word...Departements d'outre-mer or something like that?

Some of my colonies have a bigger population than the Metropole. (ALL of the Empire makes up 4 Billion people)
Parliament in Jbeil is based on population.
And, since the third largest political party in the government, "Le Front", or "The Front", is a nationalist party, I don't think the Metropolitan population would like it if their laws were decided by other people...

That's why I give them the status of "Countries Within the Republic".
Last edited by Jbeil on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La République Jbeili

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 am

Ahh, nothing better than an afternoon fry up after college...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents