NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Empires Coalition (Main Thread v4)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Sovereign Empires Coalition (Main Thread v4)

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 am

THE SOVEREIGN EMPIRES COALITION

There is an underlying order in the chaotic affairs of the world, a path which all men must walk. This path and the common man's ability to walk it are maintained only by the prevalence of the highest orders of civilisation over uncouth barbarism, by the strength of all true civilised peoples and nations, and by their leaders. The leaders of these mighty civilisations are, of course, the monarchs of the world. Whether they have attained their throne via force, blood inheritance or other means, they are the stewards of their civilisations-the personification of the very spirit of their nations, and the protectors of their peoples' way of life. The Sovereign Empires Coalition seeks to preserve this natural order by strengthening the bonds between monarchies through a greater alliance-one that will allow the nations within it to prosper and will allow the monarchs to rest easy knowing that any vile extremists would surely think twice before attempting to assail their nations.

Monarchies are the pillars of civilisation; without them, mankind would surely collapse into despair, pain, and unrelenting darkness. But as long as the SEC exists, monarchies the world over shall stand tall amongst the nations of the world.

The Sovereign Empires Coalition was founded after the fall of the Quendisphere as a result of the Osmouth Declaration by Lyras regarding the war which had begun which was immediately named the Great Quendispherian War. This declaration effectively traded Of the Quendi’s rights as a Sovereign Nation for the protection of her close allies and friends.

Several nations which were once part of or great allies of the Quendisphere were Monarchies. These nations, to protect their Sovereign Rights as a country, formed a Coalition for the Defense and Preservation of each nation. Thus forming the Sovereign Empire Coalition {SEC}, one of the greatest collection of Kingdoms and Empires that the NSVerse had ever seen.

The Coalition, formed to defend Empires from the terrors that bought down the former Quendisphere, have now opened their arms to the world, inviting other Empires to join their ranks. The SEC, founded on the principle of defending each Empire’s interests, now exists to help others, to help other small fledgling nations – be they ruled by a Queen, Prince, Emperor or a Grand Duke – and nations oppressed by others.
Last edited by Blademasters765 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 am

Directors:
The Imperial Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
The United Empire of Aquilinia
-EMPTY SPOT-

Foreign Affairs Minister:
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia

Observers:
The Mighty Empire of Blademasters765
The Mighty Bulge God - StGeorge
The Tsardom of The Western Russians
The Quendisphere
The Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
The Afrikaner State of Stedicules

Honourary Members:
The Religious Democracy of Trivval
The First Kingdom of Redzon[/floatleft]
Full Members:
The Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
The Holy Imperial Federation of Empire of Symphonia
The Imperial Empire of The Matthew Islands
The Commonwealth of Ulthran Imperia Admin
The Empire of Itailian Maifias
The Imperial Federation of Reformed Britannia
The Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh
The Empire of Finium
The Island Federation of Benstrilia
The Glorious Empire of Erisia
The Imperial Federation of Chrinthanium
The United Coalition of Castleclose
The Empire of Third Mexican Empire
The Archadian Empire of Esternial
The Empire Of Nullivan
The Principality of Menaton
Last edited by Blademasters765 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:34 am

Charter of the Sovereign Empires Coalition

Preamble

The following Articles shall form the basis of everything the Coalition stands for. Any applicant nation to the Sovereign Empires Coalition must read, understand and fully accept that these Articles, and the interpretations that the general membership of the Coalition have of them, are legally binding in both international, and domestic law.

Let not one member act in a way that goes against them, and Sovereign Empires Coalition shall succeed. The balance between Sovereignty and the Power that the Coalition must wield is a fine one, and thus the following Articles are set into place:

Article I: Definitions and Terms

§1 The Sovereign Empires Coalition is defined as the entirety of the General Membership of itself, from Directors to Members.

§2 The Sovereign Empires Coalition shall henceforth also be known as the Coalition, the SEC or the S.E.C in official correspondences and documents, including this document itself.

§3This document shall henceforth be known as the Official Charter of the Sovereign Empires Coalition.

Article II: Offices and Organisations of the Sovereign Empires Coalition

§1 The Head of the Sovereign Coalition shall be a board of 3 Directors, who shall be responsible for the organisation of the Coalition and the acceptance of applicant members.

§2 The Director nations shall be left to chose a new Director nation should a Director resign.

§3 The Directors shall be responsible for the creation of the Sovereign Empires Coalition Ruling Council, whether by appointment direct from the Directors or by the holding of elections by the General Membership.

§4 The Sovereign Empires Coalition Ruling Council, henceforth the SECRC, shall be responsible for the maintaining of discipline within the Coalition, military action taken by the Coalition, and the general administration and operating of the Coalition not defined or devolved to the Directors or other Offices.

§5 The Ruling Council shall be made up of the total number of nations associated with the Coalition, including Honourary and Observer Nations minus the number of Member Nations, not including Directors and other offices.

§6 The Directors and the SECRC shall, in co-operation, create the following offices: II.V.I: The Office of the Foreign Minister: responsible for the maintaining of SEC relations with the wider world and for issuing missives and communications to such; II.V.II: Office of the War Minister: Responsible for the equipping, arming and maintaining of the Sovereign Empires Coalition Armed Forces, under whatever guise they take; II.V.III Any other offices the General Membership feel should be created, to be added to this clause via an amendment to the Charter as defined in this document.

§7 The Directors and the SECRC shall, in co-operation, create a judicial court for the Coalition, hereafter defined as the Sovereign Empires Coalition Supreme Court, the Coalition Supreme Court or the SECSC, which will include a total of 11 judges appointed by the General Membership from the judicial organisations of Member Nations. An SECSC trial shall only require 5 judges to be held.

§8 Should the SECRC, or the SECSC, not garner enough applicants to operate, then the responsibilities assigned to those organisations shall be held and used by the Directors, who shall make every effort to ensure the SECRC or the SECSC are fully staffed and able to operate at the earliest possible time.

Article III: Rights and Responsibilities of the Member Nation

§1 The Individual Member State of the Sovereign Empires Coalition shall be, upon acceptance into the Coalition bound by these Articles and Clauses.

§2 The Individual Member State must provide 1.5% of their GDP towards the administration, defence and other costs of the Coalition.

§3 The Individual Member State shall, upon requestion of the SECRC, solve any dispute with another Member State in the SECSC.

§4 The Individual Member State shall operate a free trade policy, as well as preferred trading partner policy with other member nations. No Member State shall embargo a fellow member without just cause as defined by the SECRC or the SECSC.

§5 The Individual Member State may opt out of whatever protection the Coalition's armed forces provide for land, air and sea travel and trade routes. This does not allow member states to opt out of Artic III.II.

§6 Upon a member state being attacked by another power, the Individual Member State has the right to request intervention from the Coalition Forces and the Armed Forces of Member States without following the processes as stated in Articles III.III and III.IV.

Article IV: Issues of Sovereignty

§1 The General Membership, comprising the Directors, the SECRC, the SECSC and all other organisations and bodies within it, shall respect the right of the Member State to independence of domestic organisation, policy and action, unless it is in violation of one of these articles and clauses or against a fellow member nation.

§2 Member Nations, in accordance with Article III.I, and the rights and limitations set out thereof, have the right to operate military action against a foreign nation in any way they wish.

§3 The Coalition, following a 2/3rds majority vote of the SECRC, has the right to intervene in any conflict within or fought by, member nations in either support or opposition to, said member nation.

§4 Should the SECRC not be in operation at a time when activation of Article III.III is requested, a majority of the General Membership, as well as a 2/3rds vote by the Directors, is required before action can be taken.

Article V: Expulsion and Resignation of Members

§1 A member nation may, at any time, resign from the Coalition via an official government communique.

§2 A member nation only be expelled following a guilty verdict made against them in the SECSC, co-signed by the SECRC and the Directors.

§3 A member nation may only be expelled in the above way.

Article VI: Amending the Charter

§1 The Charter of the Coalition may only be amended following a 51:49 vote of the General Membership, a 2/3rds vote of the SECRC and an unanimous vote of the Directors.

§2 Amendments shall be named either as Amendment I, Amendment II and hence, or as simply further Articles added onto existing ones, Article V.IV, Article III.V, and so forth.

§3 Amendments and Articles may be struck off following the process set out in Article VI.I.

Last edited by Blademasters765 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

I love my job.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 am

Coalition Organisations

There are currently [2] organisations based within SEC. These organisations are open to all member-nations, although observers may have their options limited.

{{Coalition Imperial Forces}}

{{Imperial Bank-courtesy of Yohannes}}

Current bank Balance:780 billion Universal Standard Dollars

{{Coalition Imperial Court}}
Imperial Court of Justice

While there is a presence of a Coalition of Imperial Forces, the Empire of Esternial - a nation that holds justice above all - feels that the SEC also requires an Imperial Court of Justice.

Its main functions are the following (subject to change by the SEC's own discretion):
  • Settle legal disputes submitted to it by members of the SEC
  • Impose penalties onto members that have disobeyed any laws of the SEC, violated any other members, etc.
  • Discuss deployment of the Coalition of Imperial Forces in foreign lands by request of another nation.

Each member nation of the SEC will have one member in the Court.
In addition, there will also be a Supreme Judge who will maintain peace in the Court. His vote will be equal to any other, yet he is also tasked with reaching a consensus with the other members of the Court and declare the decision of the Court to the nations of the SEC.

SUPREME JUDGE = ESTERNIAL

The Sovereign Empire Coalition Laws, Pacts and Treaties.

As of the [27th of November] there are [0] Ratified Laws, Pacts or Treaties.

The Sovereign Empires Coalition RP's

-
-
-
-

The Sovereign Empires Coalition Allies

-Colonial Powers Association
-Steel Pact (3.0)
-
-

The Sovereign Empires Coalition Non Aggression Pacts

-Unifederated Council of Nations
-
-
-
The Sovereign Empires Coalition Enemies

-
-
-
-
Last edited by Blademasters765 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

I love my job.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 am

Fancy place you have here.

Say, do we have an Imperial Monetary Fund?
Last edited by Esternial on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 am

Will I end up being listed as Head of Foriegn Affairs? :P
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:45 am

-TAG-, as a part of the Union is still a member"
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 am

Esternial wrote:Fancy place you have here.

an account wit Yohannes, I have yet to update its balance, someone should go ask yohannes on that accounts status

Kylarnatia wrote:Will I end up being listed as Head of Foriegn Affairs? :P

sure, I'll get right on that

I love my job.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 am

Blademasters765 wrote:
Esternial wrote:Fancy place you have here.

an account wit Yohannes, I have yet to update its balance, someone should go ask yohannes on that accounts status

Kylarnatia wrote:Will I end up being listed as Head of Foriegn Affairs? :P

sure, I'll get right on that

Cheers :P
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 am

I will TG him on the account.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

The Matthew Islands wrote:I will TG him on the account.

Thank you

I love my job.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

@Kyle, your now listed

I love my job.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Ooh! It's so spacious in here!

Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 pm

The Western Russians wrote:Ooh! It's so spacious in here!

I know, renovated the place, over there is the Games room, 24 XBOX 360 elites and 24 PS3's for whatever we feel like playing

TV room is over there

Toilets are over that way

Bedrooms that way

*trails off*

I love my job.

Redzon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Redzon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 pm

OOOooh ~*Making my self at home, took the xbox for my self*

Blade, you could remove Red Zone 1 from the member list, I don't think I'll use it as my primary state anymore....and it's Redzon. Please, I'm rather sensitive when it comes to this nation name.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Where's the kitchen?
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:@Kyle, your now listed

Thank you :P

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed ;)

OOC: Not literally. Going to see a newborn baby of a friends - so will be going off very soon ;)

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Aldarminia wrote:Where's the kitchen?

*clicks fingers*

*A butler appears*

I love my job.

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Redzon wrote:

OOOooh ~*Making my self at home, took the xbox for my self*

Blade, you could remove Red Zone 1 from the member list, I don't think I'll use it as my primary state anymore....and it's Redzon. Please, I'm rather sensitive when it comes to this nation name.

Me too. I hated Siberian_Peoples, I hate The Western Russians, as soon as Sibero-Russia gets a population of 500 I'll swap to that account.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Quick Query: Is our Imperial Bank with Yohannes still at that level?

Redzon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Redzon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

The Western Russians wrote:Me too. I hated Siberian_Peoples, I hate The Western Russians, as soon as Sibero-Russia gets a population of 500 I'll swap to that account.

Is that why SP got deleted? Why not change the RP population to your liking? This one only got 700 million population strong though the NS says 1 billion over.

The Western Russians
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Redzon wrote:
The Western Russians wrote:Me too. I hated Siberian_Peoples, I hate The Western Russians, as soon as Sibero-Russia gets a population of 500 I'll swap to that account.

Is that why SP got deleted? Why not change the RP population to your liking? This one only got 700 million population strong though the NS says 1 billion over.

S_P was deleted for late night shenanigans involving brutal ass rape and a Velociraptor. Don't ask...

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Proposal: Imperial Court of Justice

While there is a presence of a Coalition of Imperial Forces, the Empire of Esternial - a nation that holds justice above all - feels that the SEC also requires an Imperial Court of Justice.

Its main functions are the following (subject to change by the SEC's own discretion):
  • Impose penalties onto members that have disobeyed any laws of the SEC, violated any other members, etc.
  • Discuss deployment of the Coalition of Imperial Forces in foreign lands by request of another nation.

Each member nation of the SEC will have a minimum of one and a maximum of three members in the Court.
In addition, there will also be a Supreme Judge who will maintain peace in the Court. His vote will be equal to any other, yet he is also tasked with reaching a consensus with the other members of the Court and declare the decision of the Court to the nations of the SEC.

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:17 pm

1,2,3:

TTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Osthia given in on this war or not?
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Esternial wrote:
Proposal: Imperial Court of Justice

Each member nation of the SEC will have a minimum of one and a maximum of three members in the Court.

This doesn't seem to bad. I suppose the powers will have to be outlined further. The only problem I see is the 1 judge min, 3 max rule. It would probably be better if we just limit everyone to 1.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents