NATION

PASSWORD

Humanitarian Aid Requested (MT ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Ossurwald wrote:
New Edom wrote:
"Yeah," said the man glumly, as though not believing him.
"Anyway, God bless you for coming," one of the women exclaimed, coming forward and placing a package in his hand. "God has been providing for us, take this and be blessed."

Dandolian took the package. He silently looked at the woman, then looked down. "Thank you, ma'am," he mumbled. Then he jumped onto his Eagle and signaled Sheridan to start moving out." Orion moved off down the road.

The Ossorians moved along the diverted road, and from the higher country could see a town, almost drowned; it was afloat with debris and the water was up at least to the middle of the average doorway.

About fifteen minutes later they came to the road to Glasstower. Small abandoned farming villages dotted the regions along the roadway. One of them, off the main road via a single lane dirt track, had a group of BTR-80 APCs and a BMP-3 which were busily destroying farmhouses; smoke swirled around the area and groups of gas mask wearing soldiers could be seen in the midst of it.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Greitania wrote:To: New Edom
Re: Humanitarian Aid

We are very concerned about your actual situation, for that reason we would be happy to send four C-130 Hercules in your aid. Each plane will contain the following supplies:

-Nonperishable food.
-Clothes
-Bottled Water
-one field hospital

Two of the Hercules will bring volunteer rescue teams from the University of Burdeau and Silver Lake and The Second Fireman Squadron also from the city of Burdeau

Altough we are living trough a crisis in our nation, we can't let the world's nations suffer, so we will send all the help we can. Use them as you please.
If there is anything you need, contact us, we will be happy to help.

Humble Greetings, President Marcus Cooper.

Dear President Cooper,

Thank you very kindly, sir, for your offer of assistance. it is so moving that in the midst of your own crisis you would even consider helping us. Your planes would probably be safest landing in the town of Padan, West Bara, to be directed in supporting food distribution by General Ferde of Helladria. Again, you have our deepest gratitude.

- President William Touchstone, Tribune
Allied States of New Edom
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Ossurwald
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ossurwald » Tue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm

New Edom wrote:
Ossurwald wrote:
Dandolian took the package. He silently looked at the woman, then looked down. "Thank you, ma'am," he mumbled. Then he jumped onto his Eagle and signaled Sheridan to start moving out." Orion moved off down the road.

The Ossorians moved along the diverted road, and from the higher country could see a town, almost drowned; it was afloat with debris and the water was up at least to the middle of the average doorway.

About fifteen minutes later they came to the road to Glasstower. Small abandoned farming villages dotted the regions along the roadway. One of them, off the main road via a single lane dirt track, had a group of BTR-80 APCs and a BMP-3 which were busily destroying farmhouses; smoke swirled around the area and groups of gas mask wearing soldiers could be seen in the midst of it.

Orion stopped. Sheridan didn't like the look of it. "Orion 1-1, what are we doing with these guys?" he radioed over to Dandolian.

"We're recon, so we do recon, Orion 1-2. Make contact, and remember, exchange only. You might want to mask up, too, in case they've got any NBCs over there. I'm going to try and find out if the Ostiverran Paras or New Edom's 4th Infantry Brigade have units operating out here." He began radioing up the chain of command, idly unwrapping the package he had been handed earlier.

Bandit's Alley

Bregwalda Pritha Morhelm casually rode along with the 10th Band, enjoying the ASCOD's tracking over the rubble and smoking her cigar. In front of her a Landrauss tank shattered a attempted barrier and hummed along. "Ma'am, 'Perseus' is on the line," said the radio operator. Morhelm nodded and took the cigar out of her mouth before switching the radio's channel to talk to Faramund Ostun, who was codenamed Perseus.

"Perseus, this is Baba Yaga, what's the problem," Morhelm.

"Orion says that they've run across some BTR-80s and BMP-3 smashing a village. The whole division will have to pass through the area, so we're wondering whose forces those are."

"Isn't recon supposed to find these sorts of things out?" asked Morhelm.

"Recon can be put to better use if we don't have to find out things we should already know, Baba Yaga."

Morhelm laughed and then told Ostun she'd find out for him. She switched over to a New Edomite channel and then radioed in.

"This is Morhelm of the ORA Fourth Division, 23rd KCT. Are the Fourth Infantry Brigade operating in the area near Beth-Aran with BTR-80s and a BMP-3? Apparently we've got some vehicles practicing demolition on abandoned villages. Over."

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Wed May 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Vici Minerva wrote:Landa, sitting with the countess, was reluctant to leave now. Neither was King, who was interested in seeing more of the city. Landa discreetly motioned to Lovecraft that he had wanted to spend some time with the Countess. King on the other hand was less subtle, and simply blurted out.

"If I may sir, I'd like to see more of the city... I'm a bit restless sir." King said, with more respect than he had ever shown Obed.

"If I may sir as well, I'd like to observe some of the art galleries with the countess... of course if that's alright with Miss Lalery..."

Lovecraft simply looked at the King, waiting for an answer if two of his officers may enjoy another New Edomite night.

The King seemed eerily silent. Lovecraft and King both looked at each other and both discreetly made some sort of mental agreement.

"Also... I think King and I are interested in seeing this President Touchstone as well...."
III-D

Greitania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greitania » Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

New Edom wrote:
Greitania wrote:To: New Edom
Re: Humanitarian Aid

We are very concerned about your actual situation, for that reason we would be happy to send four C-130 Hercules in your aid. Each plane will contain the following supplies:

-Nonperishable food.
-Clothes
-Bottled Water
-one field hospital

Two of the Hercules will bring volunteer rescue teams from the University of Burdeau and Silver Lake and The Second Fireman Squadron also from the city of Burdeau

Altough we are living trough a crisis in our nation, we can't let the world's nations suffer, so we will send all the help we can. Use them as you please.
If there is anything you need, contact us, we will be happy to help.

Humble Greetings, President Marcus Cooper.

Dear President Cooper,

Thank you very kindly, sir, for your offer of assistance. it is so moving that in the midst of your own crisis you would even consider helping us. Your planes would probably be safest landing in the town of Padan, West Bara, to be directed in supporting food distribution by General Ferde of Helladria. Again, you have our deepest gratitude.

- President William Touchstone, Tribune
Allied States of New Edom

Honorable President William Touchstone,

In representation of the kind peace-loving people of Greitania.
No nation shall suffer the horrors of a civil war, there is no need to see orphan childs in the streets, covered with blood of innocent peoples. That is why the Federation of Greitania is pleased to sent you the Following ammount of money:

From the Greitanian Corporation of World Charity: 1.000.000 Garkes
From the National Charity Corporation: 5.000.000 Garkes
From the Federal reserve bank: 90.000.000 Garkes

I have recieved a letter from the "Childs of Greitania againt Cancer Community":
Dear president William Touchstone,

You don't know me, but I have see you many times in the television, here in my bed. My name is Sophie and I am 8 years old, I was very sad when I saw all those poor people injured, dying and all those fimilies shattered by that civil war. I have terminal cáncer but that don't stop my duty as a human being and I write this letter to you with the little strenght I have left to make you know that the Childs of Greitania against Cancer Community will be pleased to send 500.000 Garkes to your nation so you can help all those people affected by this horrible situation. Probably I will never see you in person, nor I will visit your country, but I will leave this world knowing that my community and I tried to ease the pain on those people.

Wishing Health, Happiness, Peace and a soon recover to you, your beloved family and your people.
-Sophie

This makes a total of 90.500.000 Garkes sent by our Peace-loving nation to you, Use this funds as you please.

My best wishes, President Marcus Cooper.
Last edited by Greitania on Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129421
Factbook of Greitania.

In the former city of Kor, wich was destroyed by the invasion, A statue was standing in the central plaza, under the red skies and falling snow mixed with ashes. The statue was a Greitanian Soldier. On his right hand he was holding a Greitanian Flag Waving to the wind, and on his other hand he was holding the hand of a girl and walking at her side, on the base of the statue it said "We will protect the weak, even if we vanish from this world. Unity, Sacrifice and Protection. That is our duty" The flag was waving at the wind, burned and torned. Greitania never gave up. They defended this planet, not for them. For It's people.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

OOC: I'm very sorry everyone, but I need to probably take most of the weekend off, very busy stuff going on. I probably won't be posting much till around Monday or so. So please don't think I'm simply neglecting everything.

Molicova
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Molicova » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

HM Government
Defense Ministry
Foreign Affairs Ministry

Molicova-Ville, Molicova
Whomever this concerns

Dear Whomever this concerns,

His Majesty's Government has decided to mobilize its Peacekeeping Force in the "Sterry" area. We offer the following of your formal requests:
1. Food.
2. Shelters.
3. Clean water and sanitizing procedures.
4. Medicine and medical professionals.

Also, we would like to place CHAPLAIN. Nadav Eduardo on the New Edomite Peace Council, if that's possible?

Sincerely,
The Rt Hon. Ngozi Valentin
HM Defense Minister

The Rt Hon. Darian Rosendo
HM Foreign Affairs Minister
If the information above was posted before May 12, 2013. It may be incorrect.
The Federal Principality of Molicova

~Deo Juvante~

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents