NATION

PASSWORD

War on the Free Missouri Watch Alliance (MT, IC, Closed )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Psycosa
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Montiar wrote:
Psycosa wrote:
Dont you get it? the guys at FWMA brainwashed you, they want to destroy Free Missouri because they do the right thing, FWMA are an alliance full of Warmongers, i only use war as a Final Solution, so, if you attack Us or Free Missouri, Wewtlandem, Free Missouri, and the Psycosan Federation WILL declare war, im only warning you, reply carefully

Signed,
Hristianskie Mur,
President of the Psycosan Federation

So invading Haiti was the right thing to do?

He told me that it was his military's fault, The Free Missourian Government didn't authorize the Haiti Invasion, now believe me, i thought he deliberately attacked Haiti at first, but, he told me that he didnt authorize the invasion.

Montiar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Montiar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Psycosa wrote:
Montiar wrote:
So invading Haiti was the right thing to do?

He told me that it was his military's fault, The Free Missourian Government didn't authorize the Haiti Invasion, now believe me, i thought he deliberately attacked Haiti at first, but, he told me that he didnt authorize the invasion.

Wow, great leader he's got there, can't even control his own military.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Norfsex
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norfsex » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Mosasauria wrote:
Norfsex wrote:As an ally of Free Missouri, I must insist upon my right to join upon this war against this odious alliance and their vile and unjust abuse of our friend.

Madara Uchiha looked at the official statement made by Norfsex, then had the Comms Department relay a message to the leader:
Code: Select all
TO: The leader of Norfsex
I believe you have made a misunderstanding. Yes, the alliance has been corrupted by Luke Empire and his ilk. However, some nations within only wish for the alliance to serve as a watchdog group against Free Missouri, whilst avoiding violence at all costs. Mosasauria itself wants to avoid war with every possible effort. Therefore, I humbly ask that your contribution to this war, and that this entire war itself, be reconsidered.

Dear Mr Madara Uchiha,

Why must you single out Free Missouri and 'Watch' against him? I fight on the principle that no one's moral so superior as to deem another, single nation's immorality worthy of constant watch and, should anything come up, war against him. There is no provision in your founding charter for seeking peace and negotiating with Free Missouri before warring upon him, nor is there anything in it beside hostility on against our ally. Certain nations, I am not sure if they are affiliated with your alliance, have already placed a Blockade upon Free Missouri and so starve their people, sacrificing them to what they deem 'the Greater Good.' Your actions are not so extreme, but it seeks to find any pretext to attack our ally for what you deem 'the Greater Good.' I ask that your alliance should at least amend the founding charter to include provision of reasoning with Free Missouri and that there be anything that should allow more discretion in your action. Do this, and I will withdraw when this happens.

Sincerely Yours,

Prince John De Thermidor
Last edited by Norfsex on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Psycosa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Montiar wrote:
Psycosa wrote:

Wow, great leader he's got there, can't even control his own military.

i told him it was like Japan in WWII invading Manchuria all over again, plus, the Military acted out in secrecy, Free Missouri was angry when they found out
Last edited by Psycosa on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:22 am

Psycosa wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:I'm not even really envolved with is conflict, and yet one of his sock puppets decides to attack me.

It's ok though, my nation of almost 1B will make short work of his Nation of what... 36M? :rofl:

see? thats why i attacked his nation! the leader is an egomaniacal, self-centered person and im pretty sure that his people hate him really much. (sarcastically): and thats what makes him a strong nation (normal): yeah right, i know he has a lot of people, my nation is on DEFCON 1, and i am prepared to do guerrilla warfare if i have to, he just hates me because i actually care for my people and care about my motherland, we went through a vicious dictatorship for a few weeks and it weakened our military and economy, we are trying to reconstruct our forces after the Psycosan Civil War, we are ready for whatever POF throws at us.

If you cared for your people as much as you claim you do, you would never have attacked my nation. Their suffering and blood is on your hands now.

Hammer, meet nail.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Montiar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Montiar » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 am

Norfsex wrote:
Mosasauria wrote:Madara Uchiha looked at the official statement made by Norfsex, then had the Comms Department relay a message to the leader:
Code: Select all
TO: The leader of Norfsex
I believe you have made a misunderstanding. Yes, the alliance has been corrupted by Luke Empire and his ilk. However, some nations within only wish for the alliance to serve as a watchdog group against Free Missouri, whilst avoiding violence at all costs. Mosasauria itself wants to avoid war with every possible effort. Therefore, I humbly ask that your contribution to this war, and that this entire war itself, be reconsidered.

Dear Mr Madara Uchiha,

Why must you single out Free Missouri and 'Watch' against him? I fight on the principle that no one's moral so superior as to deem another, single nation's immorality worthy of constant watch and, should anything come up, war against him. There is no provision in your founding charter for seeking peace and negotiating with Free Missouri before warring upon him, nor is there anything in it beside hostility on against our ally. Certain nations, I am not sure if they are affiliated with your alliance, have already placed a Blockade upon Free Missouri and so starve their people, sacrificing them to what they deem 'the Greater Good.' Your actions are not so extreme, but it seeks to find any pretext to attack our ally for what you deem 'the Greater Good.' I ask that your alliance should at least amend the founding charter to include provision of reasoning with Free Missouri and that there be anything that should allow more discretion in your action. Do this, and I will withdraw when this happens.

Sincerely Yours,

Prince John De Thermidor

I suppose I could make some changes to the charter, but only on the grounds that Wewtlandem cease all acts of agression against the alliance, until that happens, no chnages shall be made.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 am

IC:
SCENE: Shazbotdom News Network Studio

"...not sure what exactly caused the massive ship to crash into a non-existent sandbar. Imperial investigators are looking into it. In other news, the Supreme Emperor is getting ready to make a speech about the declaration of War upon the 'Free Missouri Watch Alliance' that was recently issued by The Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem. It is unsure as to what he is going to say, but we are going to go live to our camera crews just outside of the Shazbotdom Imperial Palace, where the Supreme Emperor will make his speech from a balcony overlooking the rear courtyard and Imperial Square. Are you there Kenny?"

SCENE: Underneath the Supreme Balcony; Shazbotdom Imperial Palace
"Yes, Tom. It is a very unsettling situation here as the public has flocked to Imperial Square in preparation for His Majesty's speech....Wait a minute. There is some movement up on the Balcony, lets go to Camera 2 to see what's going on."

"Ladies and Gentlemen," came the voice of the Herald as the camera switched to a view looking directly at the Balcony. "I present to you the Most High, Supreme Power in the Land, His Majesty, Supreme Emperor Larry Williams."

Larry walked out of a doorway to the left of the Herald and shook his hand, then Larry let him walk past him and exit the Balcony. Entering shortly behind him were several members of the Shazbotdom Imperial Parliament and his wife, Theresa Williams, clad in her usual royal attire. Stepping up to the Microphone, the Parliamentary Members sat down in chairs along the back while his wife sat down right next to him and the Microphone. He raised his hands to revel in the applause of his constituents but then lowers his hands to get them to calm down. He then gets a serious look on his face as he steps closer to the microphone.

"War? Is that what the allies of Free Missouri wish due to their incapability to understand the true intentions of an alliance such as the one that the Empire has joined. We are here to keep an eye on Free Missouri to ensure that she doesn't attempt any of the Warmongering and Religious Forcing Wars that they have done in the past. Imposing Trade Sanctions and patrolling her coast in International Waters for any threatening military actions is one way to ensure that they do not do anything that threatens the peace and prosperity of the International Community. But openly threatening War against us for just setting up a watchdog group? That is just infantile of their respective National Leaderships.

I have thus dispatched a small contingent of Marines from a few branches to join the forces of the combined FMWA Forces, and I will be prepared to dispatch more Marines to the front line to combat the Warmongering ways of the Allies of Free Missouri. It is time for the Empire to step back out of the Shadows and take a more Active Role in International Politics." He then walks off of the balcony and back into the building.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Psycosa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Psycosa wrote:see? thats why i attacked his nation! the leader is an egomaniacal, self-centered person and im pretty sure that his people hate him really much. (sarcastically): and thats what makes him a strong nation (normal): yeah right, i know he has a lot of people, my nation is on DEFCON 1, and i am prepared to do guerrilla warfare if i have to, he just hates me because i actually care for my people and care about my motherland, we went through a vicious dictatorship for a few weeks and it weakened our military and economy, we are trying to reconstruct our forces after the Psycosan Civil War, we are ready for whatever POF throws at us.

If you cared for your people as much as you claim you do, you would never have attacked my nation. Their suffering and blood is on your hands now.

Hammer, meet nail.

i was actually smart enough to evacuate them out of our cities and towns, right now, most of my nation is Military Inhabited

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Psycosa wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Hammer, meet nail.

i was actually smart enough to evacuate them out of our cities and towns, right now, most of my nation is Military Inhabited

So wait, you are forcing the evacuation of millions of people from your cities? Where are you putting them then? And how are you logistically accomplishing this?
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Reclusian Union
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reclusian Union » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 pm

To All nations, Our actions as an alliance are based on our rights to eliminate a public threat. We feel the current government of Free Missouri is incapable to stop aggression without force itself. We are not hypocrites because you can only fight aggression with aggression. Being passive has done to little. Now good day sirs/madams.

Reformed Britannia
Senator

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Britannia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Official Imperial Communique
The Imperial Federation wishes to bring to the attention of the nations attacking the FMWA the recently drafted Kensington Treaty on Free Missouri, which, pending a signature from the Missourian delegate, shall bring about drastic change to the nation of Free Missouri, which will more than likely lead to the the disbandment of the FMWA as there will be no need to monitor Missourian activities any longer.

One clause, however, has some significance in regards to this war. The treaty as a whole is outlined below, but the clause in question is bolded for convenience.

• The signatories of this treaty pledge to place an embargo upon Free Missouri if they attack another nation without a valid cassus belli, and must assist said nation economically
  • The nation of Reformed Britannia pledges to donate 25 billion pounds annually to Free Missouri, as long as abortionists are tried according to Galenian methods and Missourian domestic affairs related to religious or ideological matters are kept quiet and within Missourian borders
  • The signatories of this treaty may, but are not obligated to assist in the construction of hospitals and schools in Free Missouri
  • The signatories of this treaty may, but are not obligated to send their intelligence agencies to ensure that their assets in Free Missouri are being maintained
  • The signatories of this treaty, upon signing this document, recognise the FMWA as a defunct organisation
  • The signatories may or may not choose to create or join an alliance dedicated to the monitoring of rogue states
  • The signatories of this treaty hereby pledge to ensure that the people of Free Missouri enjoy an existence free from the vengeful aspirations of foreign powers, and to protect the Missourian peoples' right to freedom

This clause means that a number of FMWA states who have already signed and ratified the treaty will be recognising the organisation as defunct, due to the changes which are expected to take place in Missouri upon ratification. Therefore, there will no longer be any true cause for war against the FMWA.

All the best,
The Britannian Government
Last edited by Reformed Britannia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE PEOPLE'S CONFEDERATION OF LEUTLAND
FORWARD, FOR THE GLORIOUS CAUSE!

IIWiki Factbook

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:12 am

The Office of the Quirine Peoples
The Federal Republic of Quirina

To: All belligerent nations against Free Missouri
Encryption: High

We, The Federal Republic of Quirina, hereby declares its support to Free Missuori, as what the Treaty of Blue Fields is in accord with, that "there shall be mutual protection and assistance at all costs...", and as a co-member of the Holy Christian Alliance, and the Secretary General of the Unifederated Council of Nations, declares a sanction against the belligerent-nations against Free Missouri. In a Quirine Sanction, a nation given it shall be denied of services of the Federal Republic of Quirina, its businesses, its concessionaires and anyone who is under Quirine jurisdiction shall never accept any request from any nation who is given a Quirine Sanction.

We will never tolerate such acts of disrespect on a nation loved by God.

Sincerely,
George Quirinus Kingston
President, Quirina
Secretary-General, Unifederated Council of Nations
Secretary-General, Quirine Commonwealth of Nations
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Gmodia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gmodia » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 am

Considering that the FMWA is now out of action we will formally declare that an attack on us and the refusal of Diplomatic aid will cause us to fight back.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 am

OOC-This war is over... There's no need for these posts.
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents