NATION

PASSWORD

War on the Free Missouri Watch Alliance (MT, IC, Closed )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

War on the Free Missouri Watch Alliance (MT, IC, Closed )

Postby Wewtlandem » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Addressed to the Nations of the FMWA
Sent by the Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem
Subject: Declaration of War
Encryption Status: 0%

You have gone too far. You have committed an action that is unforgivable in the eyes of the High Council, and we will not take this any longer. This is a declaration of war sent by the mighty High Council. This declaration of war pertains to the Wewtlandish Republican Army, the Wewtlandish Republican Navy, the Wewtlandish Republican Air Force, and the Wewtlandish Republican Guard. You will feel the all out wrath of a truly mighty and righteous nation, that does not hide behind the face of some alliance to get their work done. We refuse to let you gang up on small nations just because you disprove of their actions, this is overkill, and overkill is unacceptable.

That is why you receive this message today, and it may well be the last message you ever receive, as soon, your nation will be crushed by the strength of the hammer, and blade of the sickle. Your nations will be subdued, and properly administered until they have the capacity to become true governments of the people, not warmongering nations that find the need to bully small nations to gain land and resources. This is your end, and it will come fast. Expect us, as we are on our way.

OOC: This war is strictly MT. Any nation from the FMWA can participate, but they must keep it MT, or may not continue in the thread. I have permission from Monitar to launch this thread.
Last edited by Wewtlandem on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

TO: Free Missouri Watch Alliance
FROM: Emperor Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack of the Capitalist Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
SUBJECT: Declaration of War
ENCYRPTION: NONE

Your alliance has gone far enough. You're hypocrites ganging upon a nation of clear and consistent, however radical, ideas and actions. You claim to want to end the unneccesary and outrageous violence of Free Missouri, yet you yourselves dogpile him and wage wars on Free Missouri simply because they have done something you find unappealing, and that hasn't even affected you. You're a bunch of power-hungry dogs who simply want a bloody strip from the mangled piece of meat you wish for Free Missouri to turn into. The fact that you even dare to declare one of your justifications of forming such an alliance to be Free Missouri's declaration of war on slavery is even more sickening. The fact that you attack a nation that has taken the path of an honorable cause is absolutely damning. We will violently defend Free Missouri's actions against slavery and so we will perpetually defend Free Missouri itself.

Let it be known, that until the Free Missouri Watch Alliance is disbanded, all member-states of said Alliance will be under attack from the Capitalist Imperial Republic of Aldarminia continuously. We will stand by our Brothers-In-Arms the Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem in their crusade against your foolish conquests of Free Missouri. You will now meet the wrath of the Aldarminian war machine and the very Divine Intervention of Aldaric himself.

Signed,
Emperor Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack of the Capitalist Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
CIRA
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Lucanda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucanda » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm

To: The Free Missouri Watch Alliance

Lucanda condemns your actions and aggresive behavior against a small nation. We have stood by and watched while you have ganged up on a smaller nation for insignificant reasons, but we will no longer watch as a innocent country is attacked by a group of warmongering cowards. Though Free Missouri has made comments that we may not agree with, it is no reason to declare war. Lucanda will stand behind Free Missouri and any other country defending it.

Signed: Prime minister Robert Borden

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm

To: Any nation who declares war on Free Missouri Watch Alliance
Encryption: None

We find your actions of defending a known racist, biased, and genocidal troll nation and calling the people who are brave enough to stand up to his childish,war mongering ways "Hypocritical dogs" appalling. As such, we condemn your actions taken here and highly suggest you re-think your answer, before the "dog" pile steam rolls over your also tiny nations.

As of 1200 hours today, any and all trade has been severed from your nations and Tg's have been sent to our allies to see if any further steps should be taken against you. However, this is NOT an open declaration of war.

We hope you reconsider your position on this issue.

Signed,
Wallace C. McBeth
President

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Wewtlandem
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 pm

OOC: POF, should have put closed in the OP, but this is meant to be between a few of us and the FMWA. I do not want a giant messy war.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:OOC: POF, should have put closed in the OP, but this is meant to be between a few of us and the FMWA. I do not want a giant messy war.

(OOC: Granted. However, if you do declare on the FMWA, it is going to be a giant messy war. ;) )
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Gmodia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gmodia » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

To-All known Enemies
From-The Nations of Byzentania, Gmodia, San Anderius
Subject-War

"These three nations agreed to join only as regulators and do not wish to wage war with FM, any nation that already did wage war before joining should be your target as we condemn any attack given onto this small nation, we will not hear from you again but if the others lose we will form a nicer and friendlier alliance that all nations can join to help developing nations."
Sincerely President Garry Manson, G-Man.

United NW Canada
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United NW Canada » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC: is whole thing is like a damn STD! FM is a viral nation that has no clue on how to RP or even creative writing and everyone seems drawn to the source of the contagion! Let it drop.. and move on to more intelligent topics!

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 pm

United NW Canada wrote:OOC: is whole thing is like a damn STD! FM is a viral nation that has no clue on how to RP or even creative writing and everyone seems drawn to the source of the contagion! Let it drop.. and move on to more intelligent topics!

OOC: I second that motion. No hard feelings Wewtlandem.
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Wewtlandem
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 pm

OOC: Please stop clogging this with OOC spam. I am only preventing the destruction of FM.

Psycosa
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 pm

To: All Nations declaring war on the FMWA
Subject: Open Declaration of War.
I have left the FMWA because i just now learnt that they wanted to destroy my ally, Free Missouri, I will join your side and fight my former alliance, i know they will brand me as a traitor, FMWA, you are all a bunch of low-lifes, as a result, this will be an open declaration of War against any FMWA nation, Since Free Missouri and I are blood brothers in a way, all Noble Cause Nations protect Psycosa as well.
The Continent where my Nation is (Based on the Russian Borders) any country that wants to be on Siberia, just tell me which color you want and i'll put you on it, will not accept FMWA nations
Last edited by Psycosa on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Montiar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Montiar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Empire City, Imperial Palace, Montiar
The King of Montiar, Lord John Fairfax, sat in his office, listening to his usual update on the situation of things in the Kingdom given to him by his advisor, Allan Wake, and, as usual, it was completly and utterly boring. For a while he was not listening to his his advisor drone on, he thought about other things, other, more personal things. Then the Supreme Commander of Montiarian forces, General Lafayette, barged into the room and broke his train of thought, the man was out of breath, and panting, but he spoke through his pants, "sir... Psycosa and Wewtlandem... have... delcared war against the FMWA."

The King was a little stunned, he never expected the two nations to actually turn to agression against the Alliance. The King took a last sip from his cup of whine and then approached the General. "So they have finally done it" he said with a smirk, "no matter, our alliance has grown powerful, ready our forces, and prepare a plan for an invasion."

The General gave a stiff, Montiarian style salute, and the two men walked out of the room.

Montiar was placed on alert level five, the highest level of alert. All across Montiar the military was readied, and the coastal defenses were brought online. The powerful Montiarian navy stood guard over the nation, ready to repel any invaders. The King didn't bother responding to Psycosa, he would let his military do that for him.
Last edited by Montiar on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Wewtlandem has now sided themselves with religious zealots, segregationalists, murderers and the clinically insane leaders of Free Missouri, as has Psycosa. Therefore, New Hayesalia is declaring a war of conquest. This is, unles, both nations change their status to neutral.

Signed,
Daniel Hayes,
President of New Hayesalia

Galenaima
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Galenaima » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:01 pm

The People are tired. We will not openly join this war...for now.

Signed,
President Galen Aima
***My nation does not represent my actual political beliefs***
Oterro wrote:I read it in Latest Forum Topics and was like; ''oho, some chap managed to keep himself seated for 2 years and finally stood up!''
But no. Morbidly obese man dies in chair, covered in shit.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Is Hell North Korea off earth?

Wikkiwallana wrote:I don't like flamish anyone. It distresses me to see people on fire. People who like to get involved with their own gender don't bother me at all though.

Mosasauria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Mangekyou, Grand Bahama, Mosasauria
Madara Uchiha was pacing back and forth nervously. Since when did nations declare war on a nation for being peaceful, supportive, and unaggressive? It just didn't make any sense...

He headed down to the Marine Room to meet with several advisors. They all said the same thing; to be diplomatic and avoid conflict at all cost.

Madara raced to the Comms Department to have a message delivered to the leader of Wewtlandem at the soonest available time. Then, he raced back to his office, only to pace again, pondering the possible reactions to the message.
Code: Select all
TO: The leader of Wewtlandem
You have made a large mistake. Mosasauria, as well as the other nations, is in the FMWA not to declare war or act on violence against Free Missouri, but rather act as a watchdog group, imposing trade sanctions and embargoes when neccessary.  Mosasauria has even stood for Free Missouri on several occasions. Therefore, Mosasauria asks with all sincerity that the threat of war be reconciled and the misunderstanding corrected.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

Gmodia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gmodia » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

[quote="Gmodia";p="5014018"]

"In God we Trust"

Official Telegram from the United States of Gmodia

"I formally declare that all hostilities be seetled now or we will fight back, however we wish to diplomatically settle this at the PBVA headquarters where we can prevent the loss of innocent life."

Psycosa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

this may have started the war

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Psycosa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:

Wewtlandem has now sided themselves with religious zealots, segregationalists, murderers and the clinically insane leaders of Free Missouri, as has Psycosa. Therefore, New Hayesalia is declaring a war of conquest. This is, unles, both nations change their status to neutral.

Signed,
Daniel Hayes,

Dont you get it? the guys at FWMA brainwashed you, they want to destroy Free Missouri because they do the right thing, FWMA are an alliance full of Warmongers, i only use war as a Final Solution, so, if you attack Us or Free Missouri, Wewtlandem, Free Missouri, and the Psycosan Federation WILL declare war, im only warning you, reply carefully

Signed,
Hristianskie Mur,
President of the Psycosan Federation
DEFCON 1, Maximum War Readiness
Last edited by Psycosa on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montiar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Montiar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Psycosa wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:

Signed,
Daniel Hayes,

Dont you get it? the guys at FWMA brainwashed you, they want to destroy Free Missouri because they do the right thing, FWMA are an alliance full of Warmongers, i only use war as a Final Solution, so, if you attack Us or Free Missouri, Wewtlandem, Free Missouri, and the Psycosan Federation WILL declare war, im only warning you, reply carefully

Signed,
Hristianskie Mur,
President of the Psycosan Federation

So invading Haiti was the right thing to do?
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Norfsex
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norfsex » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

As an ally of Free Missouri, I must insist upon my right to join upon this war against this odious alliance and their vile and unjust abuse of our friend.
Last edited by Norfsex on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Psycosa wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100843&p=5016063#p5016063

(OOC: Bring the popcorn all and enjoy the show. :lol2: )

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

If anyone attacks Byzentania its game over for them.
"If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The humans were here first, remember?"

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm not even really envolved with is conflict, and yet one of his sock puppets decides to attack me.

It's ok though, my nation of almost 1B will make short work of his Nation of what... 36M? :rofl:

Mosasauria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Norfsex wrote:As an ally of Free Missouri, I must insist upon my right to join upon this war against this odious alliance and their vile and unjust abuse of our friend.

Madara Uchiha looked at the official statement made by Norfsex, then had the Comms Department relay a message to the leader:
Code: Select all
TO: The leader of Norfsex
I believe you have made a misunderstanding. Yes, the alliance has been corrupted by Luke Empire and his ilk. However, some nations within only wish for the alliance to serve as a watchdog group against Free Missouri, whilst avoiding violence at all costs. Mosasauria itself wants to avoid war with every possible effort. Therefore, I humbly ask that your contribution to this war, and that this entire war itself, be reconsidered.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

Psycosa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycosa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:I'm not even really envolved with is conflict, and yet one of his sock puppets decides to attack me.

It's ok though, my nation of almost 1B will make short work of his Nation of what... 36M? :rofl:

see? thats why i attacked his nation! the leader is an egomaniacal, self-centered person and im pretty sure that his people hate him really much. (sarcastically): and thats what makes him a strong nation (normal): yeah right, i know he has a lot of people, my nation is on DEFCON 1, and i am prepared to do guerrilla warfare if i have to, he just hates me because i actually care for my people and care about my motherland, we went through a vicious dictatorship for a few weeks and it weakened our military and economy, we are trying to reconstruct our forces after the Psycosan Civil War, we are ready for whatever POF throws at us.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents