NATION

PASSWORD

Northumbrian sack of Copenhagen IC/MT/OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:42 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Scotland replies that Czechoslovakia doesn't deserve to exist and that the Scottish people have the right to sovereignty, we the people o' Scotland deserve our right to freedom

Czechoslovakia replies that theirs are an intellectually high people, while the Scots are only good at being slaves for a pure Czechoslovakian.

Scotland replies saying that the Czechoslovakians are racist and deserve to be exterminated
IC NAME: Tartania

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:42 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that theirs are an intellectually high people, while the Scots are only good at being slaves for a pure Czechoslovakian.

Scotland replies saying that the Czechoslovakians are racist and deserve to be exterminated

Grande Germania wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Scotland replies that Czechoslovakia doesn't deserve to exist and that the Scottish people have the right to sovereignty, we the people o' Scotland deserve our right to freedom

Czechoslovakia replies that theirs are an intellectually high people, while the Scots are only good at being slaves for a pure Czechoslovakian.

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Meanwhile sailors immediately try to occupy Northumbria

They find Northumbria deserted. All of Northumbria has headed north.

OOC: Well then, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to glass several nations in one go...
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:44 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that theirs are an intellectually high people, while the Scots are only good at being slaves for a pure Czechoslovakian.

The Czechoslovakians reply that the Scots will end up in a labor camp in the Sudetenland mining iron for Czechoslovakia while their nation is invaded and their children killed.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:45 pm

OOC: Do we have to sign up for this?
Happy May Day! (Yes this is the SocDem flag. No I do not care).
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Untecna
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:45 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:OOC: Do we have to sign up for this?

Doesn't look like it.
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:46 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Scotland replies saying that the Czechoslovakians are racist and deserve to be exterminated

The Czechoslovakians reply that the Scots will end up in a labor camp in the Sudetenland mining iron for Czechoslovakia while their nation is invaded and their children killed.

Scotland replies by saying Czechoslovakians are nazis and deserve to be hanged, today all Czechoslovakians in Scotland were deported and those who resist will have to be returned in body bags

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:47 pm

Untecna wrote:
The Jamesian Republic wrote:OOC: Do we have to sign up for this?

Doesn't look like it.

Okay

IC: The Jamesian Republic asks Northumbria if they need a dose of freedom. They also say that to Czechoslovakia.
General Theme
Special Theme

Untecna
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:49 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:
Untecna wrote:Doesn't look like it.

Okay

IC: The Jamesian Republic asks Northumbria if they need a dose of freedom. They also say that to Czechoslovakia.

OOC: "Dose of freedom" lmao

IC: The Empire continues to watch, picking up all communications and analyzing every bit for their planned attack...

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:50 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:The Czechoslovakians reply that the Scots will end up in a labor camp in the Sudetenland mining iron for Czechoslovakia while their nation is invaded and their children killed.

Scotland replies by saying Czechoslovakians are nazis and deserve to be hanged, today all Czechoslovakians in Scotland were deported and those who resist will have to be returned in body bags

Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are Communists who will soon die. A persecution has begun against all Scots residing in Czechoslovakia, if they are found they are either killed or sent to a forced labor camp.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:51 pm

Untecna wrote:
Okay

OOC: "Dose of freedom" lmao

IC: The Empire continues to watch, picking up all communications and analyzing every bit for their planned attack...

The Jamesian Republic announces it will not attack the Empire. However it is willing to form an alliance.
General Theme
Special Theme

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:53 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The King Isle wrote:Scotland replies by saying Czechoslovakians are nazis and deserve to be hanged, today all Czechoslovakians in Scotland were deported and those who resist will have to be returned in body bags

Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are Communists who will soon die. A persecution has begun against all Scots residing in Czechoslovakia, if they are found they are either killed or sent to a forced labor camp.

OOC: we are actually capitalist but whatever
IC: troops are given the order to kill any Czechoslovakians who resist being deported

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:53 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are Communists who will soon die. A persecution has begun against all Scots residing in Czechoslovakia, if they are found they are either killed or sent to a forced labor camp.

IC: troops are given the order to kill any Czechoslovakians who resist being deported

The Jamesian Republic begs Kings Isle to stop in the name of love.
General Theme
Special Theme

Untecna
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:54 pm

Untecna wrote:OOC: "Dose of freedom" lmao

The Jamesian Republic announces it will not attack the Empire. However it is willing to form an alliance.

OOC: They are sort of in space, in orbit of the planet, and eavesdropping with higher technology. I don't think you can communicate with them unless they go onto the ground, which is massively unlikely at the moment. Unless you too have higher technology.

To make it brief, highest tier of tech in my region is what I'm using (because my canon is one thing I want consistent, hence I don't do modern-tech only and things).

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:55 pm

The King Isle wrote:OOC: we are actually capitalist but whatever

The King Isle agrees to this, saying "we aren't going to act like the barbaric Uncivilized monkeys that are Czechoslovakians

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:55 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are Communists who will soon die. A persecution has begun against all Scots residing in Czechoslovakia, if they are found they are either killed or sent to a forced labor camp.

Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are inferior beings who deserve only death and slavery.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Grande Germania wrote:

Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are inferior beings who deserve only death and slavery.

The Kingmen Government says this, "you are neo nazis, go be the uncivilized monkeys you are somewhere else"
Last edited by The King Isle on Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Untecna wrote:

OOC: They are sort of in space, in orbit of the planet, and eavesdropping with higher technology. I don't think you can communicate with them unless they go onto the ground, which is massively unlikely at the moment. Unless you too have higher technology.

To make it brief, highest tier of tech in my region is what I'm using (because my canon is one thing I want consistent, hence I don't do modern-tech only and things).

I don’t the most advanced technology I’ve got is a machine that allows people from Jamesia to cross into other universes.
The King Isle wrote:

The King Isle agrees to this, saying "we aren't going to act like the barbaric Uncivilized monkeys that are Czechoslovakians

Czechoslovakians are welcome to come to Jamesia.
General Theme
Special Theme

Newcastle United FC
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Newcastle United FC » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Agreed, the Saudi delegation only thinks to protect Northumbrian sovereignty.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:58 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that the Scots are inferior beings who deserve only death and slavery.

The Kingmen Government says this, "you are neo nazis, go be the uncivilized monkeys you are somewhere else"

Czechoslovakia replies that its current prime minister is of Jewish descent.

Untecna
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:58 pm

Untecna wrote:OOC: They are sort of in space, in orbit of the planet, and eavesdropping with higher technology. I don't think you can communicate with them unless they go onto the ground, which is massively unlikely at the moment. Unless you too have higher technology.

I don’t the most advanced technology I’ve got is a machine that allows people from Jamesia to cross into other universes.
The King Isle wrote:The King Isle agrees to this, saying "we aren't going to act like the barbaric Uncivilized monkeys that are Czechoslovakians

OOC: Well, technically, that is higher technology, but do as you please. So, communication between Jamesia and the ship does not exist (anymore)?

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:58 pm

Newcastle United FC wrote:

Agreed, the Saudi delegation only thinks to protect Northumbrian sovereignty.

The Kingmen Troops pull out of Northumbria, meanwhile many Northumbrians are gunned down by Scottish Border police

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The King Isle wrote:The Kingmen Government says this, "you are neo nazis, go be the uncivilized monkeys you are somewhere else"

Czechoslovakia replies that its current prime minister is of Jewish descent.

"Yet he acts like an uncivilized barbarian, killing people

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Untecna wrote:

OOC: Well, technically, that is higher technology, but do as you please. So, communication between Jamesia and the ship does not exist (anymore)?

I guess not. If anything I guess I’m wiring messages to other nations through the machine. Anyway I don’t have any plans to attack or directly engage anyway.
General Theme
Special Theme

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:01 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:Czechoslovakia replies that its current prime minister is of Jewish descent.

"Yet he acts like an uncivilized barbarian, killing people

Czechoslovakia replies that they only kill peoples who do not deserve to exist. Like the Scots.

Untecna
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Untecna wrote:OOC: Well, technically, that is higher technology, but do as you please. So, communication between Jamesia and the ship does not exist (anymore)?

I guess not. If anything I guess I’m wiring messages to other nations through the machine. Anyway I don’t have any plans to attack or directly engage anyway.

OOC: Sounds like stark contrast to me, I'm just biding my time to invade all three or four of these guys... with a barrage of FTL equipment, obviously.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents