NATION

PASSWORD

Superhero World RP IC thread (please read OOC thread first)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saurea
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm

"Apologies," Ven simply responded, looking directly into Mirage's eyes. "I did my best to pacify and subdue the creature using non-lethal force but it forced my hand. Even with lethal force I couldn't stop it, do I resorted to removing him from the field of battle altogether to remove the others from jeopardy. I know you wanted them alive, but I did everything that I could."

"The one who was identified as 'Rem', he was grievously wounded by the girl Tanya. I believe that she has him in his custody and is taking him to a medical facility so he can remain alive and be questioned. The brute has also left, presumably in pursuit of the creature. I'm afraid that's all of the situation that I presently have knowledge of and can convey."

Ven looked over his right shoulder at the fallen receptionist for a moment. From where Mirage stood, mainly thanks to his body language, she momentarily had the impression that the teardrop on his helmet wasn't just for decoration, but rather showed how he actually felt. He looked back at Mirage and spoke again. "With your permission, may I perform death rights on the rest of the fallen, in order to give them peace?"
Last edited by Saurea on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Faith is Our Shield"
We are currently re-building this nation's history and canon. Please stand by.
Current Military Standing: Condition Zero; Peace Time

The Romulan Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Romulan Republic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Saurea wrote:"Apologies," Ven simply responded, looking directly into Mirage's eyes. "I did my best to pacify and subdue the creature using non-lethal force but it forced my hand. Even with lethal force I couldn't stop it, do I resorted to removing him from the field of battle altogether to remove the others from jeopardy. I know you wanted them alive, but I did everything that I could."

"The one who was identified as 'Rem', he was grievously wounded by the girl Tanya. I believe that she has him in his custody and is taking him to a medical facility so he can remain alive and be questioned. The brute has also left, presumably in pursuit of the creature. I'm afraid that's all of the situation that I presently have knowledge of and can convey."

Ven looked over his right shoulder at the fallen receptionist for a moment. From where Mirage stood, mainly thanks to his body language, she momentarily had the impression that the teardrop on his helmet wasn't just for decoration, but rather showed how he actually felt. He looked back at Mirage and spoke again. "With your permission, may I perform death rights on the rest of the fallen, in order to give them peace?"

"I understand. You may perform whatever ceremony you wish, provided it does not conflict with the funeral practices of the victims. They will be buried according to their customs once we've cleaned up this mess." And she would be at every funeral, both to honor the fallen, and remind herself of how she had failed them.

"Meriweather, lock down the building. Deal with the clean-up here, and any press or official inquiries. I'm going to find Tanya and Rem and I'm taking one of the teleporters to track them. Have the militia put out a warrant for Titan. We don't know if he's guilty of anything, but I want him where I can keep an eye on them. And inform the Council. They need to know what's happened here.

Ven, you may stay here and help with the clean up if you wish, or you may come with me. I might be able to use your help. I might be able to take Rem or Reaper, but not both, and Titan would flatten me one on one."
"Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes" When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy." - President Abraham Lincoln.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm

On the third level of the Hospital stood the man with the golden ring. Holding the reciever of the payphone next to him he scanned the floor as if looking for someone. He put his mouth back up to the reciever and said "no sign of 'em yet sir we could be on the wrong floor. Our informant just got this information and sent it too us. There is still room for err-" he cut off just as he saw a man being wheeled into a nearby room. "I think I just found the person sir, I'll get back to you" he said. He waited for the doctors to leave the room the man was in and then walked over looked to see if the coast was clear, then reached for the door handle.
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 pm

"I will assist you in whatever way I can, Mirage."

Ven nodded at her as he spoke. The pain in his arm was beginning to subside and the bleeding seemed to have stopped, so he released his hand from the wound. Fighting with the wound would be difficult, but far from impossible. All wounds heal in time anyway.

Well, the tangible ones do...
"Faith is Our Shield"

The Romulan Republic
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Romulan Republic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Saurea wrote:"I will assist you in whatever way I can, Mirage."

Ven nodded at her as he spoke. The pain in his arm was beginning to subside and the bleeding seemed to have stopped, so he released his hand from the wound. Fighting with the wound would be difficult, but far from impossible. All wounds heal in time anyway.

Well, the tangible ones do...

Mirage noted Ven's injury.

"Are you alright? Looks like he hurt you pretty badly."
"Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes" When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy." - President Abraham Lincoln.

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Ven looked from his arm wound to Mirage. "It's a potential hindrance, but manageable nevertheless. It can be attended to after we're done and it can be assured that no more lives are lost this day."
"Faith is Our Shield"

kenavt
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby kenavt » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: Do all of you guys live on the West Coast? I'm out on the East, and it seems like most of the posts are after I go to bed around 9 EST. And sorry for the not-so-great post. I'll have more time on the weekend. Or tomorrow, I think.

Dude, I've screwed up bad. Oh my f*cking god. What the f*ck have I done. Alex merely watched as the events unfolded around him, looking scared, but somehow remaining detached. But maybe they'll forget what I di - no, Alex. There's no good side to this. I've screwed up, bad. I'm not stupid, I know this. Or maybe I am, since I let this happen. As the chaos surrounding him dissipated, he tried to concentrate on the one person who had showed him just a flicker of kindness over the past while. Tanya. He quickly searched mentally for her, only to find her weak and out of range running to the hospital. Alex ran through the reception area, out the doors, and down the street, following her all the way to the hospital but not quite catching up.

He dashed though the doors, just following Tanya's mental trail. Practice that not-to-be-noticed technique: just pretend like you know what you're doing, and you'll be OK. Unless the people are ridiculously inquisitive. They weren't. He suddenly pulled up outside the waiting room next to Tanya. Is everything all right? He sent her a piercing message. Who's in trouble?
The Commonwealth of Kenavt

Kenavt eccillum gubernavi accensus|Map

I RP WITH ONLY A BILLION PEOPLE AS MY POPULATION.

Approximate number of troops: 0.5% (five million, including logistics, from all branches)
Approximate number of reserve troops/can be called up in approximately one day: another 0.5% (five million, including logistics, from all branches)

3,701 posts over on Jolt over two accounts, son.

Gotter des Krieges
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotter des Krieges » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

(OOC ignore this post)
Last edited by Gotter des Krieges on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:24 pm

ooc:I am on the east coast. Btw if you want to just head me in the right direction to the person with info I'm ok with that.
Last edited by United Dependencies on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

Antemyst
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Antemyst » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: kev, I suspect most of us are more or less East, we're just all night owls. 9 EST is 8 where I am- I'm just getting to work at that time!

Zirilrath wrote:And questioning a dead man is indeed notoriously hard to do, but why did you see a reason to bring him to a public hospital? He has proven to be quite willing to kill people, and having him here endangers a lot of lives."

"This is the closest hospital. And at the moment, he is not in the condition to harm anyone. Let him be for now."

She turned away as she heard Rem's voice in her head. When Tanya turned again, there was Alex- she was very, very glad to see him.

kenavt wrote:Is everything all right? He sent her a piercing message. Who's in trouble?

Rem, the scary telepath from earlier; we were fighting, and I ended up driving a sword into him. I brought him here so he wouldn't die. Mirage wouldn't be happy with that.

Look, I need you to help me keep Titan away from Rem. Titan's got some sort of agenda- he wants to kill Rem, and we can't let that happen.

Out loud, she said, "I'm glad to see you're okay, kid. Got pretty dangerous in there. And I suspect Mirage will want to talk to you about that computer stunt you pulled."

Zirilrath
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2008
Corporate Police State

Postby Zirilrath » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 pm

"Oh?" Titan said, and poked the door, sending it flying off its hinges, and then looked inside the room, obviously not pleased, "Then could you please explain why he seems to have escaped?"

He noticed the arrival of the kid, but didn't say anything, there were more important things to deal with right now.

Gotter des Krieges
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotter des Krieges » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm

A man with a gold ring walked in Rem's room, Rem looked up from his copy of Dante's Inferno...

"May I ask who you are friend, I really don't want to be disturbed right now."

Antemyst
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Antemyst » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm

OOC: Kev, I'm about to move Alex so he remains part of the action. I don't think you'll mind, but if you do, I'll change it.

Tanya's face fell. "That bastard," she growled. "We need to find him. Titan, you check the exits on this floor. Alex and I will check floors two and three."

Without waiting for a response, Tanya took Alex's arm, and they bolted for the nearest staircase. The door banged shut behind them.

As they climbed the stairs, she turned to Alex. Don't worry- Rem hasn't escaped, he's just been moved to another room. He told me they were moving him to room 302. I just didn't want Titan to follow us there.

Once they reached the third floor, they headed for room 302, near the end of the hall.
Last edited by Antemyst on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Romulan Republic
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Romulan Republic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Mirage turned a corner and ran straight into Tanya and Alex. The telepath had obviously lead her the right way.

"Hold it you two. Where are you going? And where's Rem?"

(OOC: up to you weather Ven has come along, Saurea.)

Zirilrath
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Zirilrath » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Titan thought there was something odd about Tanya's reaction, it seemed a bit too rushed, so she was probably hiding something. He walked back to the information desk, and luckily the same woman was still there, so he didn't need to explain himself again.

"He was not there, is it possible that the surgery was done already?"

She obviously seemed scared at the thought of a murderer running loose, quickly checking her list before looking back up, "He would be in room 302..."

Titan cut off anything further she might have said, "Thank you, and do not worry, if he isn't there he will most likely be focused on getting out undetected, and will try to avoid harming people, just stay calm and you should be quite safe."

He turned and walked quickly toward the stairs, heading for the third floor and room 302.

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Ven had been in tow and had followed Mirage to the hospital. When she turned the corner and nearly ran into Tanya he just barely stopped himself from colliding with Mirage as she suddenly came to a screeching halt.

From behind Mirage Ven glanced from Tanya to the boy who's name he wasn't aware of. He didn't know who the boy was but he did recognize him from the helipad only minutes before the assault went down. Tanya, meanwhile, seemed to be doing fine, which considering the injuries that the one known as "Rem" had inflicted on her was nothing short of impressive.

Wordlessly Ven nodded at Tanya as a sign of acknowledgment and simply stood behind Mirage, his hands patiently clasped behind his back.
"Faith is Our Shield"

Antemyst
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Antemyst » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 pm

"Rem is in room 302, healing," Tanya explained. "He's asked me to protect him, especially from Titan. It seems Titan wants to kill him for some reason."

She continued walking toward the room, motioning for the others to follow her. Once she found the room, she tapped lightly at the door. Rem, I'm at the door. Is everything okay?

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Gotter des Krieges wrote:A man with a gold ring walked in Rem's room, Rem looked up from his copy of Dante's Inferno...

"May I ask who you are friend, I really don't want to be disturbed right now."

ooc:holy shit everyone is converging on the room.

"Terribly sorry for disturbing you" said the man "But I believe you are the key to something my employer very badly desires. You see our sources tell us that earlier today you happened by The White Sheild headquarters and aquired some data. My employer wishes me to find said data and return it to him."

Capitalistliberals
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalistliberals » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Now it was time to put his next plan into action. Reaper smiled his cold smile, he would use this silly Shade organization as a base for the opperation, under the guise of doing it to save Rem, although in reality that was just a bonus, Rem would make a good bargaining chip if the White Shield wouldn't fall altogether with this plan.

He would now begin rounding up as many normals as he good, whether it be through bribes, kidnapping, or extortion. He would use them as a dangerous tool to rescue Rem and as food for his increasing appetite. If he could gather 50 normals he would be able to put his plan into action. The killing would begin after... He planned to send the White Shield a message with them, one that would force them to choose between Rem and the lives of those they sought to save. He would kill one every two hours that Rem wasn't returned to him. Sending tapes of their murders to every major news outlet in the world. If the White Shield wouldn't release Rem then their public relations with the normals would be destroyed, but if they did release him every single Shield agent would know that the loss of their fellow members on that night would be for nothing.

He would truly shake the world with this plan, and the aftermath would be remembered for years to come. "Melody could you do the Deathless One a favor? It won't be to difficult for you Im sure" Reaper smiled the girl could easily round up those that he needed for his plan to be a success.
God's a homophobe, or secretly in a space closet, why do u think he made Mary have a virgin birth? He didn't want to touch a girl...Also notice how all of god's main pals are men(arch angels) coincidence? I think not.

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"You are planning something, Deathless one." She said, once again displaing her unnatural insight. "Something filled with blood and death, something to shake the pillars of the earth with its vileness." She slowly gave him a wide grin. "And I do believe this little spider will like it, very much so like it. You have but to ask Deathless one, and it shall be done. Just so long as you promise the voices that they get to help. Especielly Alan." She said, for the first time putting a name to one of the voices in her head. "He thinks he will very much enjoy it. Also," she added, almost as an afterthought, "Would you please be sure to hold the eagle to his promise to your little Melody, of the House of Horrors, and my diseased little flowers?"
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Capitalistliberals
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalistliberals » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Mereshka wrote:"You are planning something, Deathless one." She said, once again displaing her unnatural insight. "Something filled with blood and death, something to shake the pillars of the earth with its vileness." She slowly gave him a wide grin. "And I do believe this little spider will like it, very much so like it. You have but to ask Deathless one, and it shall be done. Just so long as you promise the voices that they get to help. Especielly Alan." She said, for the first time putting a name to one of the voices in her head. "He thinks he will very much enjoy it. Also," she added, almost as an afterthought, "Would you please be sure to hold the eagle to his promise to your little Melody, of the House of Horrors, and my diseased little flowers?"

"Rem may be beyond saving at this point my spider, yet I give you permission to use a few rooms in this building as your house of horrors if you wish. Even if Shade has an issue with me giving commands I doubt they are ready to activly oppose their best bet at returning Rem" he was sure that Shade would not be happy, yet he didn't care in the least what they thought. If it came down to it he would bring down Shade as well as the Shield although Shade definitly still had its use to him.
God's a homophobe, or secretly in a space closet, why do u think he made Mary have a virgin birth? He didn't want to touch a girl...Also notice how all of god's main pals are men(arch angels) coincidence? I think not.

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yay!" Melody laughed and clapped, unexpectadly giving the vampire a hug. "Your little Melody gives many thanks to you, Drinker of Blood. What is the task you desire of her, that requires the musical webs?"
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Zirilrath
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Zirilrath » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:45 am

Titan rounded a corner, spotting the group a bit ahead, standing outside room 302 it would seem. He walked up to them, "Why are you standing around out here instead of making sure that Rem hasn't escaped, you do know this was supposed to be his room?" he asked, mostly directed at Tanya. She was helping Rem, or at least it damn well seemed like it, and that made her untrustworthy, a traitor.

"Good to see that you've joined us, Mirage, Ven," he said to the two, before gesturing at the door, "Shall we go then?"

The Romulan Republic
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Romulan Republic » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Mirage nodded, then asked:

"Titan, I want to know exactly what happened with Reaper. How did he get away from you back at HQ?"

(OOC: taking a page from the Joker's book are we Reaper?)

Capitalistliberals
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalistliberals » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

"Melody I want you to gather as many normals as you can and then bring them to me" he said to her. "I will use them in quite an entertaining way that Im sure even you will enjoy" he smiled again to her happy that he had at least one person he could count on, even if she was slightly insane.

OOC: yeah sorta but my plan is less about anarchy and more about screwing over the white shield.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents