NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:10 am

It's fine Raj, I think I could have the skirmish happen with Spokane forces, as the strategy is to meet up with them. I'd just need to know whether Spokane's fine with it.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:05 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
British St Helena wrote:
Erk, if the situation for my nation were better (not committing every human rights violation under the sun) yes but at the moment I think it would be a bad idea if I put another incident under the Raj's belt! XD

Sorry to disappoint!

I’m thinking about having Team Delta show up in the middle of nowhere, looking brutally tortured. Would you be fine with them suddenly showing up in Raj?

I would be fine with that as it sounds really interesting. Could I have some context with what happened though?! XD
Last edited by British St Helena on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Jesus British St Helena, you decimate the civilian population of one city, and all of a sudden the whole world is condemning you :lol2:
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:14 pm

To be fair, he did get rid of HALF that city's population

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Madossa wrote:To be fair, he did get rid of HALF that city's population

So? It's perfectly balanced. As all things should be.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:57 pm

*Raj kills a spy on embassy ground, thereby violating international law*

https://imgur.com/gallery/F5FjvSp

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Also, maybe I should've waited for my condemnation

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Madossa wrote:*Raj kills a spy on embassy ground, thereby violating international law*

https://imgur.com/gallery/F5FjvSp

OY! Hold on we didn't kill anyone...we just arrested him...forcefully! :lol2:

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Still...

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:22 pm

Also, I'm eagerly waiting your response for the condemnation

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 pm

I'm just writing up my good old reaction to the mass arrest of spies ect.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Ok...now we killed someone, for context capital punishment is legal within the Raj when it comes to Espionage or Treason (and when the Viceroy believes it is necessary).

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:08 pm

British St Helena wrote:I'm just writing up my good old reaction to the mass arrest of spies ect.

Regarding your post in the IC, I was planning on having the spy who made it to the embassy (Zoltan), survive and stay in the embassy. Unless of course, you want to march armed troops into the embassy to arrest a Rhyssuan citizen -\ :) /-
No trial? Wow... just wow.
Yooooo!

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 pm

I'm honestly surprised that the Raj wasn't massively condemned already.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Basically how I imagine the Raj’s government right now:
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:16 pm

You still accepting applications? I sure hope so.

Nation Name: The Greater Kingdom of Lanorth
How many troops you’re going to send: 5,250 (5,000 Standard Troops, 50 Special Forces Operatives, 200 Counter Terrorism Units)
How much money you’re going to spend: 8,500,000 Retrons
Which side are you on?: Other
i give up with this signature smh

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Yeah, they are.

But Other..
Does this mean you're going to invade the country and just blitzkrieg across?

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:I'm just writing up my good old reaction to the mass arrest of spies ect.

Regarding your post in the IC, I was planning on having the spy who made it to the embassy (Zoltan), survive and stay in the embassy. Unless of course, you want to march armed troops into the embassy to arrest a Rhyssuan citizen -\ :) /-
No trial? Wow... just wow.

Oh erm, damn...sorry about that my mistake! I thought they dragged him out just as he entered! Do you want me to edit or no...?

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Semparia wrote:Basically how I imagine the Raj’s government right now:
(Image)

That is literarily the Raj government, I will begin to withdraw my troops due to the radiation from the nuclear powerplant spreading in my next in Spokane post (who wants to fight in a radiation filled wasteland anyways?!) and the situation should start to calm down...as long as I don't catch anymore spies! XD

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Nice, lol, im Semparia wasnt such bitch bois that didnt want to risk war then we'd probably go to Madossa and just ask if they wanted to tag team the Raj forces in Spokane.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:29 pm

Semparia wrote:Nice, lol, im Semparia wasnt such bitch bois that didnt want to risk war then we'd probably go to Madossa and just ask if they wanted to tag team the Raj forces in Spokane.

Fair enough! Happily for me (phew) they are...? But I am going to withdraw those forces due to the aforementioned reasons.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 pm

ye ye, time to pull out the (possibly cold war dated) hazmat suits and poke around for survivors

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Semparia wrote:ye ye, time to pull out the (possibly cold war dated) hazmat suits and poke around for survivors

(Evil voice) I assure you...there are none! (I am joking of course) honestly we didn't really do anything THAT bad up north, it was mostly destroying infrastructure and food supplies to get the enemy to attack. I am sure if someone can get some aid up there (looking at the Dutch especially) everything should be fine! (until the radiation starts kicking in anyways...) :lol:

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:36 pm

I'd be down for some tag-teaming, my WMDs need target practice.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 pm

You think the explosion destroyed all evidence of the cell's involvement? Ideally the leader might have some incriminating stuff on him or something, but it was probably destroyed in the giant bang. Unfortunately I dont know much about giant nuclear power-plant explosions, so I don't really know how physically destructive they are(Discounting the radiation)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents