NATION

PASSWORD

Anyone Up For A Good Role-play? (OOC, Planned MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Oppressor: Christantle

Allies of Oppressor: Bautai, Maroza

Allies of Voltorion: Philippiniada, Valedia (? Not sure), Vitius

Sound right?

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Voltorion wrote:Oppressor: Christantle

Sound right?

I'm screwed0.o
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Christantle wrote:

Sound right?

I'm screwed0.o

To think of defeat like that is to admit defeat.

I'll take the hug over the snicker doodle. :hug:
Last edited by Maroza on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Christantle wrote:

Sound right?

I'm screwed0.o

XD

You can Valedia, if you want :P

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm

I think I would like to join. I am looking for a good war rp. I could play for either side, I've been getting more experienced and would like more. I was in the ULN war games.
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Voltorion wrote:
Christantle wrote:I'm screwed0.o

XD

Valedia, you're on my side now.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Christantle wrote:
Voltorion wrote:
XD

XD

Ikruchystan, yeah you can join. Who wants him on their side?

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Voltorion wrote:
Christantle wrote:

XD

Ikruchystan, yeah you can join. Who wants him on their side?

Iktuchystan is an ally of mine. From the ULN?

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Valedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valedia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm on Chrismantle's side, so long as I get a chunk of Voltorion. Maybe something on the coast, for another one of those huge out-of-country naval base that I love so much.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=166765

Valedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valedia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh, lol, I guess that works out for me.

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 pm

that's fine

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Do not panic. The humble termite fights off the numberless hordes of ants. They fight on with no end of the ants numbers in site yet they win the day, they survive and they flourish. Basically we don't loose just because he has billions of people. It will all depend on his stance, aggression, commitment and what price he is willing to pay before a war become to costly for him while the same goes for us.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

The Philippiniada
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippiniada » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Since we are posting facts about out nations. Here's a little insight on the Philippiniada. The Empire is like any other monarchy in present time. (ie. Great Britain, Japan) It has an Emperor/Empress which is purely symbolic but still very influential politically and is the head of state. while the President is the Chief Executive, Commander-and-Chief of the Imperial Army and the Head of Government. He/She is elected through plurality by the entire nation and can serve up to 3 six year terms. There is also a Vice President which is the next in line in succession protocols and is also elected through plurality. normally the President gives the Vice President a position in the cabinet to hold during their term. The Legislative is composed of a Congress. The Upper House is the Senate which have 30 members elected by plurality. While the Lower House is the House of Representatives which have 600 members representing every district in the Empire. Although they have the power to overrule the President in certain issues. The seating President's party normally controls the Congress and therefore almost all the Legislative Agenda of seating Presidents pass without hassle.

The Empire also have a Imperial Military Council with the President as the High Councilor. It consists of all the Heads of all the branches of Imperial Armed Forces. They are like the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the USA. They provide the President strategic military advice. They also have high influence inside the government.

The Empire also have "Barangays" which are the lowest branch of the executive branch. Which is headed by a Barangay Chairman. and also has Kagawads or Councilmen. Barangays are a collection of villages that make up a small government in their area. They are limited to putting up ordinances, setting up livelihood programs, etc. but in emergency situations. Can be utilized as a militia force.

Also. I really don't go to detail in terms of firearms, guns, or stuff. I just utilize strategy. tactics and realism in casualties. So don't expect me to know what that missile does, or what this satellite can do. I'll try to research but i'm not a weapons buff.
The Empire of the Philippiniada
DEFCON: 1|2|3(Heightened Readiness, Medium Probability of Attack, Expeditionary Force deployed overseas)|4|5
Incumbent Emperor: Empress Bernadette III
President: Darren Anselmo

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm

The Philippiniada wrote:Since we are posting facts about out nations. Here's a little insight on the Philippiniada. The Empire is like any other monarchy in present time. (ie. Great Britain, Japan) It has an Emperor/Empress which is purely symbolic but still very influential politically and is the head of state. while the President is the Chief Executive, Commander-and-Chief of the Imperial Army and the Head of Government. He/She is elected through plurality by the entire nation and can serve up to 3 six year terms. There is also a Vice President which is the next in line in succession protocols and is also elected through plurality. normally the President gives the Vice President a position in the cabinet to hold during their term. The Legislative is composed of a Congress. The Upper House is the Senate which have 30 members elected by plurality. While the Lower House is the House of Representatives which have 600 members representing every district in the Empire. Although they have the power to overrule the President in certain issues. The seating President's party normally controls the Congress and therefore almost all the Legislative Agenda of seating Presidents pass without hassle.

The Empire also have a Imperial Military Council with the President as the High Councilor. It consists of all the Heads of all the branches of Imperial Armed Forces. They are like the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the USA. They provide the President strategic military advice. They also have high influence inside the government.

The Empire also have "Barangays" which are the lowest branch of the executive branch. Which is headed by a Barangay Chairman. and also has Kagawads or Councilmen. Barangays are a collection of villages that make up a small government in their area. They are limited to putting up ordinances, setting up livelihood programs, etc. but in emergency situations. Can be utilized as a militia force.

Also. I really don't go to detail in terms of firearms, guns, or stuff. I just utilize strategy. tactics and realism in casualties. So don't expect me to know what that missile does, or what this satellite can do. I'll try to research but i'm not a weapons buff.

which side are you on?

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Valedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valedia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

You've been here since 2007, and you only have 60-some posts? Woah man. What've you been doing?

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

The rebels.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

I guess I should post some info XD

Well, Voltorion is a Pacific Isle, beautiful, under the rule of a progressively more oppressive empire, who grants them a small "Congress" of sorts that can appeal new laws and regulations to the governor, set up by the oppressing nation. The governor has absolute power and no obligation to listen to the people's wants. So it's fake democracy.

The Philippiniada
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippiniada » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Christantle wrote:
The Philippiniada wrote:Since we are posting facts about out nations. Here's a little insight on the Philippiniada. The Empire is like any other monarchy in present time. (ie. Great Britain, Japan) It has an Emperor/Empress which is purely symbolic but still very influential politically and is the head of state. while the President is the Chief Executive, Commander-and-Chief of the Imperial Army and the Head of Government. He/She is elected through plurality by the entire nation and can serve up to 3 six year terms. There is also a Vice President which is the next in line in succession protocols and is also elected through plurality. normally the President gives the Vice President a position in the cabinet to hold during their term. The Legislative is composed of a Congress. The Upper House is the Senate which have 30 members elected by plurality. While the Lower House is the House of Representatives which have 600 members representing every district in the Empire. Although they have the power to overrule the President in certain issues. The seating President's party normally controls the Congress and therefore almost all the Legislative Agenda of seating Presidents pass without hassle.

which side are you on?

Voltorion. :D
DEFCON: 1|2|3(Heightened Readiness, Medium Probability of Attack, Expeditionary Force deployed overseas)|4|5

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Sounds like my regional governors.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm

The Philippiniada wrote:
Christantle wrote:which side are you on?

*gives you 20trillion dollar bribe*
Now you're on mine.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

The rebellion, I must add, has the support of 80% of all people and has a small militia of sorts that has been in training for years. It probably has about 500,000 total fighters. Is that too much?

Maroza
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Nope. What training do they have?
Last edited by Maroza on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

The Philippiniada
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippiniada » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Valedia wrote:You've been here since 2007, and you only have 60-some posts? Woah man. What've you been doing?

Lol, Most of my posts are in the forums in Jolt. I think I have 500 something posts there. I also was able to RP with Brutland and Norden. Jenrak and Greal. :)

Voltorion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltorion » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Christantle wrote:
The Philippiniada wrote:

*gives you 20trillion dollar bribe*
Now you're on mine.

Gives 21trillion dollar bribe :D

Elmstrapha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elmstrapha » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I would like to join since I need to get better at rp's
DEFCON [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My population is 434,000,000
Wars I have been in:
War against Angry Amazons (Pulled out)
War on Vrijswiek (No fighting going on but no surrender treaty made by Vrijswiek)
The Communist rebellion is Risen Brittania (Still fighting but not activly)
The civil war in New Edom (Fighting activly)
The civil war in Sleegi (Sending soldiers and aid)

I am the puppet master of TheGreatBritishEmpire you can find it here http://conservative.nationstates.net/na ... tishempire

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents