NATION

PASSWORD

Zaida Insurrection OOC (MT/PMT/FanT|Now Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:51 am

MInroz wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:
I'm working on it now.

Are your troops retreating from Shyp Bak? :/

I wouldn't call it retreating. :p

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:04 am

Finally posted! After all the long while of damn procrastination and RL stuff to solve, I've finally done it.

Sorry for the wait, guys. I was RL busy the past few weeks so here I am. :(

Anyway, let the conflict flows!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm going to introduce a new witch unit to combat Minroz.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:19 am

Adding in more of my characters, expect more to appear in the near future~

44th Dog Company 'Wonggu's Wolves'

56th Tactical Strike Witches 'Hong Team'
Last edited by Minroz on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:16 am

Jagdgeschwader 39 Rabe
CO- SS-Sturmbannführer Adala Diestel
2IC- SS-Obersturmführer Bruna Düvert
-SS-Hauptscharführer Claramond Böttcher
-SS-Oberscharführer Carlene von Apell
-SS-Oberscharführer Genoveva Eckholt
-SS-Scharführer Fritzi Engelbrecht
-SS-Scharführer Erna von Briesen
-SS-Scharführer Hannelore Fellgiebel
-SS-Unterscharführer Heinrike Flörke
-SS-Unterscharführer Ilsa von Dawans
-SS-Rottenführer Imma Crüwell
-SS-Rottenführer Ivonette Blumentritt
-SS-Rottenführer Juliane Bieringer
-SS-Sturmmann Katarine von Weikersthal
-SS-Sturmmann Katrin Dethleffsen
-SS-Sturmmann Lieselotte Fehn

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 am

Hey Rup, ABH! if you're readin' this, I may need the help of your witches against the Nachs. :P

And everyone involved on Zaidan side, in case you forget, just bear in mind that I got a lot of MiGs and Sukhois, witches and jet fighters alike swarming about. Expect more of my squadrons to joined in the fray.
Last edited by Minroz on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 am

MInroz wrote:Hey Rup, ABH! if you're readin' this, I may need the help of your witches against the Nachs. :P

And everyone involved on Zaidan side, in case you forget, just bear in mind that I got a lot of MiGs and Sukhois, witches and jet fighters alike swarming about. Expect more of my squadrons to joined in the fray.

You mean just me? :p

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:24 am

Nachfolgia wrote:
MInroz wrote:Hey Rup, ABH! if you're readin' this, I may need the help of your witches against the Nachs. :P

Don't worry, you're not alone. :3

If you look thru' my posts carefully, the rebels already have their own witches! Surprisingly, they're using F-22s for odd reason.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 am

MInroz wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:

Don't worry, you're not alone. :3

If you look thru' my posts carefully, the rebels already have their own witches! Surprisingly, they're using F-22s for odd reason.

How come I haven't made direct contact with any of them?

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 am

Nachfolgia wrote:
MInroz wrote:Don't worry, you're not alone. :3

Needless to say, I didn't have any idea on how your guys is able to work together with the rebels. But I'm guessing Nachfolgia do this to annoy Minroz and then take Zaida for your Not!Reich.

P.S. the Zaidan witches were trained and supplied by the Omaskans. Which is prolly why you can't contact 'em. :}

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 am

MInroz wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:

Needless to say, I didn't have any idea on how your guys is able to work together with the rebels. But I'm guessing Nachfolgia do this to annoy Minroz and then take Zaida for your Not!Reich.

P.S. the Zaidan witches were trained and supplied by the Omaskans. Which is prolly why you can't contact 'em. :}

You know me so well. :p

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am

Nachfolgia wrote:You know me so well. :p

And I love you, bro~ :hug:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:40 am

MInroz wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:You know me so well. :p

And I love you, bro~ :hug:

:hug:

This hug doesn't mean I won't kill you in the end. :lol:

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 am

Uhm. Does that Nächstbereichschutzsystem Mantis I'm bringing up count? Or that battery of short-range surface to air missiles in every regiment? Have all my Witches on the ground as infantry atm.
Nach, wai ur super PzH's not explodey in front of ATGM's capable of killing MBT's? And if you want my artillery they're 20-30 km's behind the engagement zone on the airport.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

Uhm. Does that Nächstbereichschutzsystem Mantis I'm bringing up count? Or that battery of short-range surface to air missiles in every regiment? Have all my Witches on the ground as infantry atm.
Nach, wai ur super PzH's not explodey in front of ATGM's capable of killing MBT's? And if you want my artillery they're 20-30 km's behind the engagement zone on the airport.

I did what you told me to do. >:(

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

Yes, anything to help my forces as well as fighting the Nachs counts. Please do so. Surely, we can't lose our aerial superiority to our Not!Nazi buddy. :P

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 am

Posted! Sorry for the long wait beyond expectations, everyone. I was RL busy...once again. T_T

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:00 am

MInroz wrote:Posted! Sorry for the long wait beyond expectations, everyone. I was RL busy...once again. T_T

It's ok. :hug:

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:00 am

Bump for a reminder.

In case if everyone didn't understand my post, my aerial forces in Shyp Bak were pretty much engaged into dogfightings with Nachs. And I'm movin' my ground troops from Poonchak in the attempt to reclaim East Zaida.

And oh, ABH, I'm expecting post from ya. Rup, you may proceed with another bombing run, this time it's Nachs. :P
Last edited by Minroz on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:02 pm

So, I'm entirely stuck on what to do with your post Nach. I used to be able to lol and pass over blatantly incredible things happening like entire fleets appearing 200 km's within my combat air patrol cordon. I'm much more reserved nowadays because such things does not happen if I want some semblance of suspension of disbelief left.
My problem is your SPG's, I apologize if I wasn't clear enough with you earlier regarding the situation. The rest of your post is fine.
Let's review what we've both posted so far:

You massed on the front of my three regiments dug inside their positions, with your SPG's at suicidally close range already. They fire off a few rounds and you advance your infantry buttoned up.
My battalion that I'm rp'ing with duck down for the barrage and from within their positions start returning machine gun, small arms and anti-tank missile fire. I prioritize your artillery because they're going to be a massive headache if I do not take them out given the chance.
Your infantry dismounts under fire and starts peeling back platoon-wise with supporting fire from each other, this is good in my book and reply-able. Your twenty SPG's, each targeted by one ATGM each does not retreat, does not pop smoke, does not take any defensive measures whatsoever I could tell. Instead of doing what human instincts and training tells them to do when confronted with imminent death coming at them at 300 m/s, pop smoke and drive backwards or sideways, they advance.

Now unless I really want to have my missiles freeze in midair by an Act of God while you manoeuvre you have two choices:
Edit to twenty explosions because all my missiles hit home.
Or:
Edit to SPG's popping smoke and doing evasive actions, in which case you decide for yourself how many of my missiles hit during the circa 12 seconds of flight time (note having your casualties as zero would drive my suspension of disbelief in the other direction). In which case the rp moves forwards.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 am

Bump for reminder.

Is anyone lost or something?

Well, either way, shall we timeskip the plot?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 am

I'm waiting for Nach to acknowledge the post above. Because as is I'm forced to post an act of god where my missiles freeze in midair.

MT/MagicT

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:So, I'm entirely stuck on what to do with your post Nach. I used to be able to lol and pass over blatantly incredible things happening like entire fleets appearing 200 km's within my combat air patrol cordon. I'm much more reserved nowadays because such things does not happen if I want some semblance of suspension of disbelief left.
My problem is your SPG's, I apologize if I wasn't clear enough with you earlier regarding the situation. The rest of your post is fine.
Let's review what we've both posted so far:

You massed on the front of my three regiments dug inside their positions, with your SPG's at suicidally close range already. They fire off a few rounds and you advance your infantry buttoned up.
My battalion that I'm rp'ing with duck down for the barrage and from within their positions start returning machine gun, small arms and anti-tank missile fire. I prioritize your artillery because they're going to be a massive headache if I do not take them out given the chance.
Your infantry dismounts under fire and starts peeling back platoon-wise with supporting fire from each other, this is good in my book and reply-able. Your twenty SPG's, each targeted by one ATGM each does not retreat, does not pop smoke, does not take any defensive measures whatsoever I could tell. Instead of doing what human instincts and training tells them to do when confronted with imminent death coming at them at 300 m/s, pop smoke and drive backwards or sideways, they advance.

Now unless I really want to have my missiles freeze in midair by an Act of God while you manoeuvre you have two choices:
Edit to twenty explosions because all my missiles hit home.
Or:
Edit to SPG's popping smoke and doing evasive actions, in which case you decide for yourself how many of my missiles hit during the circa 12 seconds of flight time (note having your casualties as zero would drive my suspension of disbelief in the other direction). In which case the rp moves forwards.

I am terribly sorry. I have a lot going on right now. :(

I guess I can edit to them popping smoke and retreating. Again, I am very sorry.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:16 pm

I edited my post from the retreat.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:50 am

It's alright, Nach. Take your time, I'm not in the hurry or anything. I was busy myself too, don't worry. :)

So, anyone wants a timeskip?
Last edited by Minroz on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents