NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of the Supreme Authority [OOC] [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:55 am

Bedetopia wrote:When do you think would be a good time to find and reverse engineer the transmitter?

I don't mind if it gets found right now, to shake things up.

I'm hoping to get a post up tonight. Sorry for my inactivity, my computer was stolen recently.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:05 pm

So somebody's found the transmitter, and it's only a matter of time until the Council bunker is pinpointed. Who exactly found the transmitter and what you'll do with the knowledge is up to you all.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:So somebody's found the transmitter, and it's only a matter of time until the Council bunker is pinpointed. Who exactly found the transmitter and what you'll do with the knowledge is up to you all.

I think we might have:

Skyquake walked off, placing his index and middle digits to his helm. He then contacted the lieutenants, colonels and brigadiers sent there, ordering them to send in more platoons. Onslaught wondered if he could authorize the usage of Gestalts, but he knew that wouldn't be authorized yet. He then contacted several commanders placed near the Citadel and ordered them to increase their bombardment and to reverse-engineer any remote equipment found. Ideally, it would reveal the location of the Overseers, and Megatron would be able to send in the Decepticon Justice Division to torture and execute them all.

On the battlefield, the Vehicons and Seekers continued their onslaught; their morale was boosted after their commanders revealed to them the latest developments in the war. According to High Command, they were the dominant force in the war; the SA had even called them the "kings of the battlefield". They were ordered to start to bombard the walls and to destroy their artillery. The unified forces of the Supreme Authority and their allies - especially the Chuchingians - were somehow holding the line, but that wouldn't last for much longer. The commanders had deployed five more platoons, which bolstered the ranks of the Decepticons already based there. They began to attack the artillery placed there, they began to crush the soldiers there, and they were aiming to invade the Citadel as soon as possible. They also began to retrieve anything that could help reveal the location of the Overseers and began to reverse-engineer it.

By this point, Megatron is probably going to send in the Decepticon Justice Division after the Overseers after they've discovered the base.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:
Supreme Authority wrote:So somebody's found the transmitter, and it's only a matter of time until the Council bunker is pinpointed. Who exactly found the transmitter and what you'll do with the knowledge is up to you all.

I think we might have:

Skyquake walked off, placing his index and middle digits to his helm. He then contacted the lieutenants, colonels and brigadiers sent there, ordering them to send in more platoons. Onslaught wondered if he could authorize the usage of Gestalts, but he knew that wouldn't be authorized yet. He then contacted several commanders placed near the Citadel and ordered them to increase their bombardment and to reverse-engineer any remote equipment found. Ideally, it would reveal the location of the Overseers, and Megatron would be able to send in the Decepticon Justice Division to torture and execute them all.

On the battlefield, the Vehicons and Seekers continued their onslaught; their morale was boosted after their commanders revealed to them the latest developments in the war. According to High Command, they were the dominant force in the war; the SA had even called them the "kings of the battlefield". They were ordered to start to bombard the walls and to destroy their artillery. The unified forces of the Supreme Authority and their allies - especially the Chuchingians - were somehow holding the line, but that wouldn't last for much longer. The commanders had deployed five more platoons, which bolstered the ranks of the Decepticons already based there. They began to attack the artillery placed there, they began to crush the soldiers there, and they were aiming to invade the Citadel as soon as possible. They also began to retrieve anything that could help reveal the location of the Overseers and began to reverse-engineer it.

By this point, Megatron is probably going to send in the Decepticon Justice Division after the Overseers after they've discovered the base.

Come on now. Be bad guys properly and summarily execute them. Say it was a suicide or something. By self-immolation. Yeah, that.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Olimpiada wrote:
Pax Cybertronian wrote:I think we might have:

Come on now. Be bad guys properly and summarily execute them. Say it was a suicide or something. By self-immolation. Yeah, that.

That's what we're going to do. The D.J.D. are basically a crew of fanatics who enact Megatron's will. If they find the Overseers, the Overseers are going to be tortured half to death and then killed. Here's an article on them.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Chuching
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Maybe we could have Pax Cybertronian and myself/Bedetopia find the bunker at around the same time, leading to a race for the Overseer?

The Other Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Other Power » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm

I want to capture a part of the Citadel, is that okay?
PMT, The Euclidean Consulate
An authoritarian power against the Supreme Authority

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Chuching wrote:Maybe we could have Pax Cybertronian and myself/Bedetopia find the bunker at around the same time, leading to a race for the Overseer?

Sounds awesome. However, I would prefer that should SA's enemies get their hands on any O's, that the UNSAA will get a couple. I know a couple UNSAA nations wanted to put some O's on trial. There's 11 to go around, enough O's for everyone!

The Other Power wrote:I want to capture a part of the Citadel, is that okay?
As long as you don't capture all of it, yes. Also keep in mind that the whole place is booby-trapped to hell and back.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:
Chuching wrote:Maybe we could have Pax Cybertronian and myself/Bedetopia find the bunker at around the same time, leading to a race for the Overseer?

Sounds awesome. However, I would prefer that should SA's enemies get their hands on any O's, that the UNSAA will get a couple. I know a couple UNSAA nations wanted to put some O's on trial. There's 11 to go around, enough O's for everyone!

The Other Power wrote:I want to capture a part of the Citadel, is that okay?
As long as you don't capture all of it, yes. Also keep in mind that the whole place is booby-trapped to hell and back.

It was my intention from the beginning to have a Nuremberg-like trial for the Council.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:58 pm

I'll try making a post regarding the transmitter this weekend, don't advance things too much in the meantime.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Just to check how many more UNSAA forces are still active because i might request to drop some slightly FT bordering troops in at this stage.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:04 am

Higher Japan wrote:Just to check how many more UNSAA forces are still active because i might request to drop some slightly FT bordering troops in at this stage.

Isn't that a little ICly hypocritical?
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 am

Olimpiada wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:Just to check how many more UNSAA forces are still active because i might request to drop some slightly FT bordering troops in at this stage.

Isn't that a little ICly hypocritical?

Yes, might just use PMT
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:Isn't that a little ICly hypocritical?

Yes, might just use PMT

So, your entire IC motivation here appears to be to keep FT away from everyone else, and you're now going to land and mess with everyone else?

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:41 am

Olimpiada wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:
Yes, might just use PMT

So, your entire IC motivation here appears to be to keep FT away from everyone else, and you're now going to land and mess with everyone else?

The problem is that at this point there are no more UNSAA forces active in the rp so it's a last resort.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:58 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:So, your entire IC motivation here appears to be to keep FT away from everyone else, and you're now going to land and mess with everyone else?

The problem is that at this point there are no more UNSAA forces active in the rp so it's a last resort.

I mean, that's their fault. Besides, it's not like the SA has any shortage of problems as it is.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:So, your entire IC motivation here appears to be to keep FT away from everyone else, and you're now going to land and mess with everyone else?

It doesn't matter, the SA still has a big opponent with Pax Cybertronian. If somehow FT becomes allowed I'll bring out the Black Panther and Bedebao, but I'd rather not.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 am

This nation is an UNSAA member but I won't attack other Imperial Consortium members

The Other Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Other Power » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Sardova, how did all of that heavy stuff get to the outskirts?
PMT, The Euclidean Consulate
An authoritarian power against the Supreme Authority

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Bedetopia wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

It doesn't matter, the SA still has a big opponent with Pax Cybertronian. If somehow FT becomes allowed I'll bring out the Black Panther and Bedebao, but I'd rather not.

Yeah, if FT happens this whole thing goes to shit when FT powers start breaking out the big ground toys.

Chuching
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Olimpiada wrote:
Bedetopia wrote:

Yeah, if FT happens this whole thing goes to shit when FT powers start breaking out the big ground toys.

Exactly. Chuching is seldom even at the PMT level, and there is no way I could compete with FT nations without god-modding.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:57 pm

I have no plans to permit FT forces on earth at any point, for all of the aforementioned reasons (among others).

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:47 pm

So, it's been two weeks since Kendor started getting shot at in earnest, and he hasn't replied to either the OOC or the IC. During this time, he's also been replying to other threads. Should we just declare his forces routed/destroyed/sacrificed to esoteric deities and call it good?

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Olimpiada wrote:So, it's been two weeks since Kendor started getting shot at in earnest, and he hasn't replied to either the OOC or the IC. During this time, he's also been replying to other threads. Should we just declare his forces routed/destroyed/sacrificed to esoteric deities and call it good?

I've just sent him a Telegram asking him if he still wants to play in this RP, if that helps.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:So, it's been two weeks since Kendor started getting shot at in earnest, and he hasn't replied to either the OOC or the IC. During this time, he's also been replying to other threads. Should we just declare his forces routed/destroyed/sacrificed to esoteric deities and call it good?

I've just sent him a Telegram asking him if he still wants to play in this RP, if that helps.

I already sent him one of the same four days ago. He responded "I'm feeling lazy. I have to respond to the Deceptions and Dorian responses, both nations attacks, Chuching's attack, and also respond to any other post that have to do about my nation." And then didn't say anything after that.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents