NATION

PASSWORD

Coup d'ta of Akksum! (Region Democritus only) (Civil war)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:07 pm

The Republic of New Metropolitan France

Glory and Liberty to the Republic and Marianne

The NMF Parliament has debated for 4 hours, until finally deciding to intervene with military force in the Akksum Civil War. With both French Super Carriers occupied elsewhere, the NMF has sent the light aircraft carrier Foch for it's last mission before decommissioning. Fascists will be the primary target of airstrikes, however both the Peoples Republic and Anarchists will also be attacked. French and Algerian Troops prepare to deploy into Akksum, travelling across the continent from Algeria.

Akksum
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Sudan, Akksum
General Kristopher Perez
Alignment- Fascist
10th Fascist army

General Kristopher Perez heard the rolling of a tank regiment nearby, the ground shaking near him. His infantry unit stopped in its place, the tanks were able to shake the ground making him question what was going on. A large "BOOM!" was heard overhead as 3 Monarchist Jets flew over heard dropping bombs over the army below. The bombs struck in the center of the fascist army, causing bodies to fly around within this army. Some of which contained chemical weaponry causing the explosion of the canisters, and the spread of the chemicals to the army. Within minutes the army had disperse, or died within the chemical outbreak in the sands of Sudan. The death toll of the army was 330,000 men, 20,000 were taken as prisoners, 50,000 ran away from the scene not caught...
Beloved quotes:

My flaccid dick is longer than your RP posts,

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Official International Statement

To the attention of the Constitutional Monarchists' leader - whomever that may be,

Due to our undying support for any monarchy constantly running, and our dislike of communsim, we pledge our support to your cause. The PRA will be destroyed. Expect a taskforce of at most 850 Sturmtruppen to protect your listed cities; the larger the city the larger the military relief.

Handwritten by His Majesty, Prince George VII "The Fair"
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Akksum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Yves Chabert
Akksum

Yves Chabert went into hiding within the country of Akksum, due to the loss in a battle of Sudan fearing for his own life. Still calling the shots from where he is located her ordered an invasion force to march into Egypt and disrupt the cities of Cairo, and those along the Suez canal. He sent "civilians" to the cities, to go and wreck havoc creating terrorist style attacks within the cities. He wished to incite rebellion as the war on terror increases within the country. He knew it was a key point of the british empire, along with a key point of trade in the world. He also sent "citizens" to both sides of the red sea. They were all supposed to be in preparation within the next week. He sent out a mass message to the world leaders, wishing to incite fear as he knew he could win the fight.

To: All World Powers
Encryption: None
Subject: Terrorism

I, Yves Chabert, hereby wish to annouce to all the world powers that within a week many cities will be hit by strategic bombings. If you wish to fight me, I will take the fight to you. The fascists will prevail from anything, even in times of strive is when we thrive. Good day to you leaders of the world, and prepare for havoc in certain areas. I'd increase security in your capital cities gentlemen of Europe, I'm coming for your heads.

He sent out the telegram, making sure it couldn't be traced back to him. He moved his "things" within hours of the telegram going on, setting out for a new location in the state....

Akksum News Channel 7-

Due to the death of Abdel Biru Wasie the Chairman of the Communist party of Akksum, it has been known of the de-stabilization of the party allowing for the collapse of the party from the government. Due to this, the Monarchists are one step closer to vict..... *A man runns out of a shop with a bomb strapped to his chest, blowing up right as he steps outside the building in Axum. Sharpnel flying everywhere, one hitting the reporter in the back of the head, and the cameraman in the face. The camera drops to the ground as a scream rips through the air, the cracked Camera showing a crater where the man blew up, and the blood seeping out the reporters head. Sirens wail in the background, as the camera cuts off.*
Last edited by Akksum on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beloved quotes:

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Santiago slowly opens the door to inside the Presidents office, even though the place was well maintained a light prolonged squeak came from the door. Peaking his head around the door, he spoke,"Mrs Jėtil, I'd like to inform you of something." An anxious tone came from his voice as she turned around to meet him in the eyes.
"Yes, of course, come in and take a seat." Santiago who was the foreign relations minister, walked his way in, glancing around at the paintings around the room as well as her designing choices. He sat down on a wooden chair opposite her, she picked up a stack of papers and straightened them before putting them into a drawer. Isabella turned her head, with a slight grin, although most news coming from his mouth is often bad news. "Now, what seems to be the problem now?"
"We've got some reports from Akksum an--" He stopped when she interrupted,
"Oh, Akksum, always in conflict, do continue though Mr Martinez," he nodded, opening his mouth to speak once more,
"Some terrorist leader, I'm not even going to bother trying to pronounce his name has threatened the global community, especially those in Europe, and also many people witnessed the death of a news reporter on their national news, would you like to see it?"
"No, no ,no. I don't want to watch it at all, and I don't want to be involved with that maniac, let's keep out of it." She replied swiftly,
"But-we do have land in Europe, shouldn't we be a little concerned for their safety?" Santiago said back,
"Not unless it gets too hectic, at this moment I have no worries about their safety. Those head honchos in Europe can deal with that war, not us." She looked him deeply in the eyes and he stood up and immediately left the room, it would've been a good idea to state their condolences with the people who died so she quickly emailed Santiago to write up something.

To the lost souls Families;
Here in Puertollano we are sorry for your loss and wish you the best recovery, we hope Akksum will disarm their weapons on the 31st December, all day long , and finally enjoy some well deserved peace around the world. Please help us spread this message~
From Santiago Martinez, Foreign Relations Minister.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Losconia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Losconia » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Dear to whom it concerns, The people and the Federal Congress of the United Federal Republic of Losconia offer our condolences in this act of barbarity. We offer our deepest sympotheses as we our selves have been a victim of terrorist attacks. The Federal Republic can not assist in this conflict and will maintain it's neutrality due to our current cold war with Greater Alta California.

Sincerely, the People and the Federal Congress of the Federal Republic of Losconia

Losconia
Envoy

Postby Losconia » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:06 pm

The Federal Investigation Comity, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Department of National Security have agreed that Yves is a threat to International Security. With that being said they have been dispatched to the Country of Akksum in hopes of Killing Yves. They also have Cooperation and Assistance from the Republic Intelligence Agency of Greater Alta California. Yves and his followers are the main targets, and will hopefully be found and assassinated quickly. Many of these Agents are EX- CIA of the Old United States, so they know what they are doing. The operation, agents, tactics, meaning of entrance, and our nations involvement are all classified.

The Turkish State
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkish State » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Turkey

In Ankara, an emergency meeting had been convened to discuss the threat from Akksumi fascists.
"Have a look at this," an advisor inquired to his president, sliding a sheet of paper to The Turkish Prime Minister, "this was sent to us via telegram very recently. It was also sent to all European leaders."

The President read the telegram and laughed.

"He thinks he can seriously threaten a great power when he can't even control a nation of his own?" The Prime Minister was genuinely amused.
"Alas, what lunatics do threaten they generally feel they can back up. Have it done that SAM batteries are put on active notice, our jets ready to scramble. Have our Tourist sites under military patrol, and Police numbers increased in each of our major cities. Especially Batman, that's where Akssumi refugees have mainly been processed."

After the meeting, the Prime Minster contacted the President who was away in Britain. It was authorised for his return, following this threat and he would be put in the Ataturk Bunker, Ankara. Also, unbeknownst to the rest of the World, the Turkish Special forces group: ##### would be deployed to hunt down the fascist leader.
- GO CHP -
Please note: Not an actual Turk IRL, I just like the country (well, not what Erdogan is doing with it)

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:25 pm

The Front

French and Algerian troops with FÉLIN gear have reached Chad, and are now crossing the border into Akksum. Peoples Republic and Fascist forces are being attacked by Leclerc tanks of the French Army's 5th Mechanized Division, while the Dassault nEUROn has been deployed for the first time in combat. It's stealth and high altitude should protect it from incoming fire, while relaying the locations of enemy SAM positions to 20 French Rafales who bomb them from above. In addition, as the FÉLIN troops and their infantry carriers advance behind the assaulting tanks, they are supported by Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopters who aim to neutralize enemy supply lines and provide cover fire for the French ground forces.

Paris

French Prime Minister Valls read the message in silence, then turned to his Interior Minister.

"Assuming this is a credible threat, we must take urgent action. I want extra security put in place at all French Air Ports, and the 5th SAM Regiment put on high alert. Although Hollande is not present, the Presidential Guards Regiment 'de Gaulle' remains here in Paris - tell them to be ready to defend the Presidential Compound. Have the 6th Parachute Division take up positions in all key locations within Paris. As for the other cities, have the Naval Marine Garrisons in Toulon and Lyon deploy to all possible targets there, and send a battalion to Marseille. We don't have time to cover all of our cities, and this will cause enough panic as it is. Tell the media it is a training exercise by the marines, but the army groups are responding to a credible terror threat."

Akksum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:32 pm

France
Many Major cities
12:30 AM

Bombs rippled across the cities as many bombers blew them selfs up in unison. The bombers in the cities usually numbered 4-5 in different sides and areas of the cities, except in Paris. The person that called the shots for the attack was captured before he could call for the explosion to take place, allowing him to be taken as a prisoner of war. The bombs blowing up themselves with bombs strapped to their chests, trying to incite fear within the nation. But worse was soon to come, but not just for France.... but for the world....
Beloved quotes:

Akksum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Great Britain
London, Edinburgh
1:30 A.M.

The signals were given within the cities to engage the attacks, first places attacked were the Eye of London, and Scotland yard. 2 Fascists members blew themselves up within each of the buildings, at two opposite sides of the major land marks. The ripples were sent through the city, the explosions causing a bright light in the sky or in the distance for people. With the attacks on the major land marks, 2 other members of the Fascist party engaged their explosives inside of London. The final one to blow was moving towards Buckingham palace, before being apprehended from the guards at the gate, engaging his explosives to escape capture. The 3 in Edinburgh, engaged their explosives in high populace dense portions of the city.

Great Britain
Cairo, New Delhi
1:30 A.M.

Within Cairo once the clock clicked over to 1:30 A.M. the signal was given by the shots caller to the members of the fascist party. The first suicide bomber to go off was nearby Cairo tower, taking out the western portion of the tower. This causing the tower to collapse towards the west, crushing many underneath the tower and within the tower. With this many explosions went off within Cairo, one of which was apprehended from Egyptian police at 1:29 A.M. the trigger being taken off him, so he couldn't blow himself up.

Within New Delhi once the clock ticked over to 1:30 A.M. the signal was commenced to call for the attacks in New Delhi. Qutab Minar was the first attack site of the explosions, ripping through the east Quarter of the "tower" created in 1193 A.D. After that many explosions ripped through the city, in population dense portions of the major city of India causing major casualties in the city...
Beloved quotes:

Akksum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Russia
1:35 A.M.

Three major cities at the time of 1:35 A.M. in Russia were attacked by terrorists of the Fascist party of Akksum. The first attack was near the Kremlin, in attempts to attack the building. The explosion rippled through the building, followed by many others within Moscow itself. The ones within the Cities of St. Petersburg, and volgograd were triggered at the same time. The explosions ripped through the city, in high density portions of the city. Fires quickly breaking out within the cities, but it wasn't the final attack....

Suez Canal/Red Sea Strait
1:45 A.M.

The explosives were set on the canal and Red sea strait, and triggered after all the explosions that filled the old world with terror. The explosives exploded, blocking off the exit/entrance to the path that connected Europe and asia. The explosives caught many ships off guard, causing high casualties on the exit/entrances to the canal, and strait. The Red sea was completely blocked off by falling rocks due to the explosives...
Last edited by Akksum on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beloved quotes:

The Turkish State
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkish State » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Ankara

The President stood to address the assembled press and civilians who had gathered outside of the Presidential building. He looked grim as he stood,
"Ladies and Gentlemen of Turkey. It is with much regret that I have to inform you that there has been terrible goings on in both Britain and France. Multiple gunmen and suicide bombers have carried out attacks on innocent civilians, the death toll and causality rate, is yet unknown. It is believed that the attacks have been carried out by the fascist rebels of Akksum. With these attacks, Turkey shows solidarity with France and Britain, as they activate the 1st Article of the DEUMP. Ladies and Gentlemen, according to the Treaty which Turkey has ratified in both Houses of Parliament, we are now at war with the Fascists of Akksum. This does mean that Turkey will most likely be a target for attacks now, but as a way to counteract this, a state of emergency has been pre-emptively declared. Borders are now closed to immigrants, all government owned tourist destinations are now closed and inaccessible to the general population, a curfew is yet to be enforced, but expect one in the future. The army has been deployed to all government own facilities. All people of Akksumi descent in Turkey, all 12,000 of them, shall now undergo mandatory background checks and be confined to inturnment centres until their background can be verified. Turkey is at war ladies and gents, so troops will be deployed to Akksum some time in the future. Thank you for listening."

The President left the podium.
Last edited by The Turkish State on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- GO CHP -
Please note: Not an actual Turk IRL, I just like the country (well, not what Erdogan is doing with it)

Virrgo
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Virrgo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:44 pm

By Blood!!!

Saint Joan, Virrgo

Over the past few years growing support to separate from the French Republic had grown once the attacks happened however all from the kingdom pro-separatist or not supported the action to give aid to the French. In parliament in a rare occurrences of the dual-party majority there they met as one to declare a formal act of war against the Fascist rebels of Akksum.

"It's is imperative that in these times of need and strife we stand once more with our French brother and sisters from across the Atlantic. This attack not only against them but the Russians and English is a display of pure animalistic brutality not seen for ages. Those responsible must pay, and will pay dearly for those injured and dead in the attacks. Long ago I promised that Virrgo would be a bastion of peace, but in order for peace to be happen we must stand united against these Fascist scum and bring liberty back to Akksum!!!"

- King Revouir from the People's Square.

Preparation
In the likely hood that Virgin feet should touch the grounds of Africa a force of 30,000 was prepared to give aid to the French cause. Of those 30,000, 500 were pilots and would give aid by bombing Fascist strongholds as well as their means of production, recon missions would also be a leading factor to aid Allied ground troops.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Complete

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:31 am

Adwa, Ethiopia, Akksum,
The HDU armed forces, after discovering Adwa being Fascist controlled immediately mobalizes an attack force of 12,000 soldiers, and their UHT. Tanks and armored fighting vehicles would lead the way, with metal detectors sweeping the ground in front of them, keeping them from running into mines. HDU Rangers would be ordered to take down Anti Air within the area. Minutes later, HDU Bombers would roll in to strike any defensive and military positions. The UHT would take point into the city. The UHT would burn through the enemy lines, taking shots from Anti Tank as if it were nothing. HDU tanks would split off from the UHT, covering more ground. The HDU infantry would sweep buildings for fascist personnel, fight on the streets, outskirts, defensive lines and everywhere else throughout the city. HDU Fighters and Multirole would be ordered to take down any hostile aircraft, on the ground or in the sky.

Coasts of Akksum territories
Following the declaration if war on the Fascists, (OOC: That post still being a WIP) the HDU deploys thousands of troops across the coastlines. They continue to claim that they wish no quarrel with any faction, excluding the Fascists. Around 32,000 soldiers were deployed, and that's not counting Special Forces, Air personnel and naval personnel. One of the HDU's UHT's was deployed as well for offensive operations. The HDU would also be ordered to pass out gasmasks to civilians in the event the Fascists use chemical weapons on any of the cities.
Last edited by The Underground Movement Union on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 am

The Sturmtruppen rained from the skies, in the dead of night. As soon as they had contact with the floor, the flames begun. House after house, city after city - a perfectly precise plan. Once the ST finished their jobs and got in snipe position, the hordes of Egyptian troops crossed over onto land. The troops were fresh off of the ships, drafted in from Sharm-el Sheikh after the problems with the canal. The soldiers stormed up the beaches of Fagal - in Djibouti - with strict kill on sight protocol.

"Initiating project Overhaul." spoke Officer Francis into the radio.
"Kill the fascists here, get to Mile Serdo, fortify the wildlife reserve, wait for our allies, then advance. Over and out."
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Akksum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Akksum » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Akksum, South Sudan
Kiros Haile Ghidewon
9:15 A.M.

Kiros sat in his tent, having purchased a laptop in the last town his army had moved through to check many things in the world community. He was in shock of what Yves Chabert, the leader of the Fascists has done to the world, and how quickly the world responded. He heard of the troop movements across Akksum, and how quickly the fascists are beginning to crumble under the worlds movements into the territories. He checked into his email, finding letters within sent from his secretary, of telegrams received a while back...

Gott mit uns[/align]

To: The Constitutional Monarchists of Akksum

"We have been reviewing the Situation in our Neighbor, and seeing how it's in Anarchy, now, our Prime Minister sees this as a perfect time to help you in your hour of life or death, we wish to support you Financialy and Militarily, if you allow us, we will send 23 Million Rubles to support you, our fellow Monarchists"

Best Regards,

His Majesty's Government of Russia
[/box]

Official International Statement

To the attention of the Constitutional Monarchists' leader - whomever that may be,

Due to our undying support for any monarchy constantly running, and our dislike of communsim, we pledge our support to your cause. The PRA will be destroyed. Expect a taskforce of at most 850 Sturmtruppen to protect your listed cities; the larger the city the larger the military relief.

Handwritten by His Majesty, Prince George VII "The Fair"

The Constitutional Monarchy of Akksum
He i roto i te mata o ona tāwhai tu te arikitanga Ture ! Moni roa ora , roa ora te Ture , kia ora te iwi !
The Constitutional monarchy stands wrong in the face of its rivals! Long live capitalism, long live the Constitution, Long live the nation!

Encryption: High
To: Prince George VII "The Fair"
Topic: Assistance

I thank you, Prince George VII "The Fair" I am very sorry to hear what Yves Chabert had done to the great nation of the North, one of the long time rivals/friends of the great empire of Akksum. With this telegram I have a proposition, due to the fact after the bombing our Intel has told us Yves had gone into hiding. I say, that in this time of Great strife, that the finding of the leaders of the former Constitutional monarch is of bigger important then Yves's head on a pike. We will not give up however, just more effort will be put into destroying the other factions in this civil war, and finding the leaders that once ruled Akksum with a fair hand. Yves is of little threat at the moment, because of the morale of the units he commands are quite low due to the major scale invasion undergoing across Akksum upon the fortifications he put in place. I wish to hear back from you, Prince George VII.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Akksum
He i roto i te mata o ona tāwhai tu te arikitanga Ture ! Moni roa ora , roa ora te Ture , kia ora te iwi !
The Constitutional monarchy stands wrong in the face of its rivals! Long live capitalism, long live the Constitution, Long live the nation!

Encryption: High
To: His Majesty's Government of Russia
Topic: Assistance

Greetings, Tsar Alexander Nikolai Rovii I, I, Kiros Haile Ghidewon hereby thank you for your donation to the true government of Akksum, and wish to tell you of the sorrow I feel for those that were caught in the disaster that was the bombings of the cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg , and Volgograd. The money that was given to us will be put into the war Relief effort, as we are beginning to feel the pains of the civil war. This will slow down the pains of the Nation, and hopefully restore the once great Economic power back to its feet. I wish you luck in your conquests, and Re-conquests Tsar Alexander Nikolai Rovii I.

NEWS REPORT!

A few days after the bombings of the many European cities, and the attacks on the Suez Canal, and Red Sea strait the people of Akksum take arms in a prayer for the people of Europe, and of the world. The people Akksum even taking to the streets against the tyranny of the Fascists, rushing many Fascist fortifications within the Darfur, and Khartorum. People within the capital city of Axum lighting candles, and flying the flags of Axum, France, Britain, and Russia at half mass, along with candles being placed nearby. The flags flew over the capital of the disputed Factions, some Communist forces even laying down their arms in prayer with Monarchists. . . .

Adwa, Ethiopia, Akksum
General Ramalaan Huda

General Ramalaan Huda watched the behemoth of a tank roll down the street, his men firing rockets at it as it continued to trudge on like it was nothing. He began to fall back as the behemoth drew closer, the bombers over head bombing his only exit. He ran towards the tank, as his men scattered into the alley ways beyond. He began to fire at it, as it came closer, aiming towards any holes within the behemoths armor. It just continued to grow closer to his position, before he dropped his gun to the ground, dropping to his knees as the behemoth drew closer. He faced towards Mecca, to the north-west and prayed to Allah possibly for the last time...

Sudan

The forces of France, and Britain quickly overrunning the north of Sudan pushing the Fascist forces more inward, depriving them more of supplies that were scarce even before the invasion. A large portion of the armies of the fascists moved towards the "Capital" of the proclaimed fascist party, Khartorum which was under much siege from inside the city. The streets were filled with bodies of soldiers, and civilians alike as the Civilians revolted within. Many fascist forces betraying the "Reich" once Yves disappeared into hiding, trying to help the citizens...
Beloved quotes:

Losconia
Envoy

Postby Losconia » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:00 pm

The people of Somalia awoke in the sound helicopters, Planes, and thousands of Losconian Marines storming the beaches. Such a dramatic entrance for what is not an invasion, but merely an intervention. The Losconian Military comes to assist the Monarchists in Somalia and Ethiopia in their war against the Fascist militants. The 2nd Losconian Pacific Fleet had been dispatched to monitor Akksum before the The Losconian Crisis, due to the recent European Coalition, and the rising threats of the Akksum Fascists, Losconia was obliged to assist. The 2nd Pacific Navy will be throwing everything it has, which composes of almost 50,000 troops and vehicles combined. The Losconian military will be also be providing Air support and strikes for our European Allies.
Losconian Marines on the beaches near Mogadishu
Losconian Forces reinforcing Monarchist forces with troops and supplies.
Losconian Warthog supplying close air-support for Monarchist Forces
Last edited by Losconia on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:26 pm

The HDU armed forces celebrates their Victory at Adwa, however the campaign was far from over. As thousands of more Unionians pour into the country, the Unionian's number 50,000 ground troops, and more numbers from the air, sea & special forces. The HDU would move all throughout the country hunting the Fascists down, using Shock & Awe tactics. The UHT would be deployed to fight in every major battle alongside the Coalition. In areas unpopulated by civilians, the HDU would use nerve gas on the Fascist forces. The HDU begins throwing anti-fascist propaganda around in hopes it will decrease the amount of supporters the Fascists have. The UFOF would do whatever they can to cause anarchy in the ranks of the Fascist Forces, in hopes it will cause more desertion. The UFOF would also be ordered to track down Yves.

Unionian Marines patrolling a military base
Last edited by The Underground Movement Union on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Turkish State
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkish State » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Turkish Special Forces Deployed to Fight Fascists

Turkish Special Forces on the Move in Akksumi Somalia

The Turkish military has decided to deploy some 105 members of the Special Forces to help counteract the fascists in Akssum. Their objective is not to fight a conventional warfare against Fascist Armies, but to co-operate with Akksumi allies in order to track down the fascist leadership and eliminate them. It consists of Turkish Aid to New Metropolitan France's call for mutual defence, and they have landed early before a more conventional Turkish Force arrives. They will attempt to gain leads about the leaders' location, and thus move upon them from various allied bases.
- GO CHP -

Zemsta
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemsta » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Warsaw- Zemsta
President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Zemsta, Michał Komarek, appeared on the television sets of the citizens of the his nation.

His face looked strained and worried, preluding the statements he was to include in his address to the citizens. The President was flanked by Prime Minister Cecylia Plichta and Minister of Defence Daniel Kucharczyk, this only added to the perceived gravitas of the oncoming announcement.

Komarek cleared his throat and stared straight down the camera, into the the eyes of worried people sitting in their living rooms. Around the country people hushed one another in order to hear this news, how would this affect their lives. The people of Zemsta had heard of terrorist attacks striking the hearts of France and the United Kingdom, both nations that were allied to Zemsta, surely this must be the official response from the Government.

The President began in polish,"Over the past few days, as I'm sure you have heard, ideological deviants attacked our allies, the powerful nations of France and the Empire of Great Britain.

As proud Poles it is our moral duty to help defend our allies as well as it is diplomatic duty. Therefore it is within our rights to strike these terrorists before they try to do damage to ourselves, because in the minds of these monsters they see any attack on our nation as a lead to their own greatness!

Now they will see how a truly great nation will act! In coordination with our allies we have received information stating that said terrorists have found their roots in the chaos of the Akksum civil conflict. Therefore Polish special forces will have a role in eliminating any threat to Zemsta in Akksum. These forces will be deployed within the next week.

Thank you for listening, remain strong because when our nation is united, we shall overcome any obstacle."

The President nodded towards the camera and left the podium, ignoring a flurry of questions by journalists.

Skies above Europe

2 C-295M transport aircraft embarked from Polish airspace, en route to Algiers the plane was carrying 200 special force soldiers. These men were to be deployed alongside French soldiers in their fight against fascist militias that are taking hold in rural areas of Akksum.

Losconia
Envoy

Postby Losconia » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:29 am

The Fascist held city of Dolo has fallen!
The First Cascadian Marine Brigade have liberated the city of Dolo from the Fascists of Akksum. The city was held by at least 5,000 Fascist troops, which out numbered the small brigade which composed of at least 3,200 soldiers. However due to superior training, equipment, and firepower the battle lasted only 3 hours, with a Losconian victory. The Federal Republic only sustained about 150 causalities, with the Fascists substaining More than thousand, which was a clear victory for the Federal Republic. The battle was one of the first in years to have the A-10 thunderbolt in action, which helped turn the tied very quickly. The Losconian Military will have at least 1,000 men stationed there until Monarchist forces arrive in-which will be handed to them. The Losconian Military will continue it's course to Ethiopia were they hope to meet up with the HDU.
Cascadian Marines outside Dolo

United Caucasian Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Caucasian Commonwealth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:36 am

The leader of the UCC has recently released a statement

"Although we support the nationalist ideal to a point, we condemn the cowardly and evil actions of the fascists in Akksum, the fascist 'brethren' will have the wonderful opportunity of seeing their fellow believers die before them"

Although troops are not yet mobilized, UCC plans on sending at least a division.

Zackaroth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Zackaroth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:02 am

Shepard Abdullah sighed as he read the reports from Western Zackaroth. Another day and another refugee boat sunk by the sea. The Zackarothian Sea Guard had tried to rescue as many as possible but by the time they arrived many had died. The war was worsening and the earthquake had made the the situation dire. Not only that, their was growing sentiment for the High Leader to reject the refugees and invade Akksum before the violence started spilling over the sea and into Zackaroth. The High Leader sighed again as he began crafting a letter. One to France and the Turks. France would be welcomed by the people of Zackaroth as they had no real qualms with them but the Turkish army would be a tough sell. Bad blood still remained after all these years and while the nations on an international level where ambivalent to each other, their people just did not like each other. But it had to be done.

Important Communications with The Sixth Republic of New Metropolitan France and The Secular Republic of The Turkish State Requested

No doubt you are all aware of the situation in the nearby Akksum. You have already sent forces to control the situation. Zackaroth has no wish to see a communist or anarchist government take over, especially right across the pond from us. This is why I am giving both your naval forces the option of refueling, repairing and launching attacks from our ports in the Red Sea. This will only extended until the rightful government is returned to power. Zackaroth herself will be begin launching bombing missions at their port towns to attempt to drive any hostile forces away. I hope we can work together to end the violence that threatens to engulf the entire region.

From,

High Leader, Shepard Abdullah.

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:32 am

The Republic of New Metropolitan France

Glory and Liberty to the Republic and Marianne

To the attention of High Leader Shepard Abdullah,

France thanks you for lending us your support in this struggle against the extremists in Akksum, and we shall endeavor to repay you in some form at the end of hostilities. The Red Sea has been partially blocked by the National Socialists of Akksum, and so we propose a joint effort between Britain, France, and Zackaroth to clear these blockages and restore regional trade. Our President is currently attending a Democritus European Union summit in the United Kingdom, however after the summit ends he would like to invite representatives of your state to Paris so that our foreign relations can be discussed and possibly strengthened.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents