NATION

PASSWORD

For Kings And Countries [war on Sassinia, open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:41 am

Over Sassinia
The flight task force heads to the coast. Once they make it safely into International Waters, they will rendezvous with a group of in flight refuel planes.

In Deutsch-Brittiannia
The Land Legion stationed there to fight the rebels is transported to a port deep in the Government controlled territory. The Naval Legion is there, and the air legion is at a makeshift airfield. There is also a massive transport of Legions from the New Roma Republic to this port. The Air and Naval Legion are transporting the Land Legions, and also staging there.

To: Artite

Hello Artite,
We are staging our forces in a port in Deutsch-Brittiannia to invade Sassinia. X - Day is August 28. We request that you send troops, ships, planes, supplies, etc. To help to fight.
SPQR,
Consul Julius
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:45 am

OOC: I don't think you can claim Sassinia has no defenses if he's simply not posting in the thread and you're just posting in his absence. Let's wait for the player.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:28 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: I don't think you can claim Sassinia has no defenses if he's simply not posting in the thread and you're just posting in his absence. Let's wait for the player.

OOC: I'm trying not to, I'll change that line. It is technically Godmoding to do that...
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Sassinia
Senator

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 am

Sassinian coast

The Roman planes were spotted, and the ground to air missiles were launched, about fifty of them, to ensure the enemy planes would be shot down for good.

International waters

A group of Sassinian jets got into formation. They accelerated to supersonic speeds, flying directly upwards. Then, after a while, they turned down and began the descent, and they dropped their bombs. In short, dive bombing. They released hundreds of guided bombs, onto the enemy ships.

Over Deutsch-Britannia's capital city

The Zeus satellite got into position, with its four kinetic missiles, ready to launch.

"3...2...1...-"

*SCREEEEECH*

The four missiles began their descent to the earth's surface.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
No, we aren't the Sassanids nor descendants of them.
..and no, we aren't Muslims, either.
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Head of State: King Ireni Murd
Capital City: Terz
Population: 7,000,000,000 and counting
RP Military: 31,000,000 active, 34,000,000 reserve
Tech: MT
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:06 am

OOC: What happened to my previous attack on Sassinian ABM arrays?

IC:

Meanwhile in Allanea, a vast fleet of over 200 strategic bombers was prepared. Each of them was armed with 15 cruise missiles, which was viewed as far more than enough for the next mission. Within a few hours they would fly off to Sassinia. Like the ships, they were never intended to close to the range of Sassinian AA. They would come at best to the range of 1500 km away from the enemy country, but of course it would take time for them to actually get there.

The hammer was rising for a new blow.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Over Sassinia
The incoming missiles are detected by the on board radar. The flight group instantly takes evasive action. Flares are deployed, and the fighters attempt to shoot down the SAMs. Despite these countermeasures, 4 of the B-52s and 3 of the fighters were shot down. They made it to the Coast and made way for International Waters at the tip speed of the B-52s.

Artite
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Artite » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:32 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:Over Sassinia
The flight task force heads to the coast. Once they make it safely into International Waters, they will rendezvous with a group of in flight refuel planes.

In Deutsch-Brittiannia
The Land Legion stationed there to fight the rebels is transported to a port deep in the Government controlled territory. The Naval Legion is there, and the air legion is at a makeshift airfield. There is also a massive transport of Legions from the New Roma Republic to this port. The Air and Naval Legion are transporting the Land Legions, and also staging there.

To: Artite

Hello Artite,
We are staging our forces in a port in Deutsch-Brittiannia to invade Sassinia. X - Day is August 28. We request that you send troops, ships, planes, supplies, etc. To help to fight.
SPQR,
Consul Julius

On board the AINS Lucifer, 9 nautical miles from New Roma Republic Fleet

"Cap'n Williamson, it is the NRS Mars requesting assistance in fighting the Sassinian Navy, orders sir?" a radio operator called out to Williamson

"Bring the entire fleet to bare and take general quarters, give the Sassinian a good dose of hate from us, and do it traditionally. Call for all battleships to give a bombardment of broadside. That should make the Sassinian's happy." Williamson was gaining some confidence, he had an entire Imperial Fleet at his disposal and he wasn't going to waste any time showing off.

Sirens echoed across the the entire fleet as the batteries of the several battleships turned broadside and elevated in range to rain accurate shelling on the enemy. Suddenly large booms roared from the battleships, one hundred and thirty five, sixteen inch guns let loose a torrent of hell, as destroyers and ballistic missile submarines launched Ship-to-Ship EXOCET missiles at the Sassinian fleet. They may be able to shoot down the missiles, but the shells from the battleships would prove difficult. As the bombardment continued, CIWS defense systems went online almost immediately in anticipation of retaliation from the Sassinian Fleet which was inevitable if the decided to take action.

Captain Williamson watched on with pride as the gun crews below the main batteries on the Lucifer worked effortlessly loading the guns, even for Heretics, they made Williamson proud to be Artitian.

Imperial Palace, Rofinta, Holy Empire of Artite

Emperor Constantine listened to his war advisers question the idea of a land invasion proposed by the New Roma Republic.

"It would cost thousands of lives, lives my majesty we can not simple throw away. Our troops are much to valuable for combat." An Air Force Field Marshall argued.

"You fly boys always run from a fight, you always have a broom up your arse. Our troops have been combat tested and are veterans of over three wars in the past five years. They are extremely valuable assets during war and are only valuable in combat. Not guarding some BINGO night at some Air Base in New Rome." counters an Imperial Marine General.

"I agree with you on that, but logistically speaking how are we going to do it. Surely not D-Day style, we have plenty of men and women to fight on the front lines but surely they can not be cannon fonder. I say draft the heretics we have in jail. The pagans and Satanists have proven themselves in the Imperial Navy why not let them serve in the other branches. Segregate them into their own divisions and use them as the first wave in this mass invasion. They face death anyways if they stay in jail. Throw a little extra in for them. Full coverage for their family if they die in the name of the Empire. We do it to our normal troops. Why should they be any different, it would be a great incentive. Their names cleared by the Empire in return for their service in the armed forces of his Holiness." Admiral St. Jules chimed in with a large smirk on his face.

Emperor Constantine put his head in his hands and began thinking long and hard, whispering to himself.

"Gentlemen, I want five thousand heretics drafted into our armed forces. I want a total of two hundred thousand troops ready for a land invasion on Sassinia. Send a message back to the Roma Republic, meeting is adjurned gentlemen. Make it happen." As the Emperor stood, everyone in the room stood as well and bowed as he left and said in unison.

"Your Majesty"

To:New Roma Republic Ministry of Defense
Encryption Level: Red
The Holy Empire is currently mobilizing troops for a land invasion along side N.R.R. troops. We require two days to mobilize and a day to transport. We are currently looking at two hundred thousand troops mobilized. The Holy Empire of Artite is honored to be fighting along side an ally in the Roman Alliance. SPQR.

Minister of Defense, Warren McCormac
Alert Status:1
1:Peace Time
2:Rising Tension
3:Armed Conflict
4:War
5:Total War

Proud Member of the Roman Alliance! SPQR
New Rusakia Civil War: Strategic Withdrawl
Abioney Civil War:Unconditional Surrender
Rostrog Revolutionary War: Victory
Serran-Rostrog War: Victory
Operation:COG Grinder:Armistice
Parndia Civil War:Victory, territory acquired
Langock Civil War: Victory
Shattered Dawn:Truce
Artitian-Rossia WarArmistice
Valinix Civil War:Armistice
Sassinian Crusade:Ongoing

Sassinia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:30 am

Sassinian coast

The Allanean missiles launched at the ABM arrays were spotted. Two missiles crashed into two arrays, destroying them. The rest launched ABMs to destroy the enemy missiles. A total of 10 arrays were destroyed, but there was still hundreds more, and even more were being built.

International waters

The enemy missiles crashed into some cruisers and a destroyer. One cruiser began sinking, and the crew, with the help of lifeboats, reached another one. In retaliation, The Sassinian ships launched a barrage of 200 cruise missiles, at supersonic speed.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 am

The Allanean bombers were now 1500 kilometers away from Sassinia. If previously, a hundred missiles were enough to destroy 10 ABM arrays, now the Allaneans launched far more missiles - two hundred bombers, fifteen missiles each - 3,000 Hellion missiles in total were launched, targeting every ABM array that the satellites could spot.

After the launch, the bombers flew home, where another pack of bombers was being rearmed from the [url=forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19927]CAPINTERN strategic storages[/url], which have been funded by an ancient alliance.

THe Allanean fleet, however, continued its maneuvers.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:43 am

Engadged with the Sassinian fleet, International Waters
"Pull out! We are taking too much damage!" Orders the Navibus Praetor on the Mars. 2 ships have been sunk, 5 are taking on water, and the rest are damaged on way or another. The ships start venting thick white clouds to cover their escape, while the remaining planes strike one last attack on the Sassinian ships.

International Waters
The remaining planes of the bomb group have made it to international waters. The refueling jets are on their way, ERA 5 minutes.

Staging Area, Deutsch-Brittiannia
The 1st through 7th Land, Naval, and Air Legions (save the 2 Legions that are currently out) have by now all arrived at the staging area. The forces train daily for the invasion.

Deutsch-Brittannia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Brittannia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 pm

Above Winchester, Deutsch-Brittannia

The launch had been detected using sophisticated experimental radar equipment. The Deutsch-Brittannian response was swift. The city's iron dome defence system was activated, as were flare missiles launched from key buildings. All but two of the missiles were destroyed. One struck the east wing of the Parliament building, the other, its course altered by flares, impacted a few miles outside the city's bounds. Fortunately the government had been evacuated from the city due to the civil war. Initial reports estimate a death toll of 30, with hundreds of injuries.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 pm

To: Allied Forces

Encrytpion: ETREMELY HIGH

Fellow nations,
The time has come to put an end to this war. To do this, we must invade Sassinia it self. You may have noticed the million New Roman troops preparing in Deutsch-Brittiannia. We ask that all of you help us in this. We ask that you do something to make it successful. Anything from bombing the defences to adding troops. This is our final push against Sassinia. Let's not mess this up.
SPQR,
Praetorian Consul Julius

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Sakura Haruno,

Chancellor of the Holy Caledonian Empire

Leader of the Cherry Blossom Party.

The Heartland City States

Capital of the Empire

August 25th,2014 AD/2069 ATB

The Heartland City States, the capital of the Holy Imperial Federation of Caledonia stands tall and illuminated.
Everything is great here. Capitalism remains the number one economic ideology in the empire and in its world.
Entertainment is rampant. From our very own Hatsune Miku, Perfume and Girls Generation, to our multiverse ally the United
States of America, with their gifted Ariana Grande to the wild Miley Cyrus. In the case of the media. Nickelodeon and MTV are
the most popular American television channels. Streaming the last episode of reruns of the most favored shows in the country
and reruns of the 2014 VMA's ". As I looked out of the window, I saw the gleaming lights. The busy streets ad the large group of

people gathering up and walking back home from their jobs. And as the nightlife begins, the secret police, under my orders
of course, are deployed onto the streets. Blending into the crowd and hunting for those who have done this country wrong. As her
majesty is on her way to the Earth 1.0 (RL) universe. I stand here, obeying her very orders. Euphemia is a great ruler and I
believe that she can enlighten this country. I walk away, smirking, I just feel so happy for this country, knowing I can do good.

I was on my way to my office and my assistant ran screaming. I stopped her and asked her "[i]Why in the world do
you think you can run into me yelling Saiyoko
". She started painting as she revealed to me that Sassinia and Allanea
were at war
. I decided to look into the war before I did anything stupid. I learned that Sassinia declared Deutsch-Britannia,
who was dealing with rebellion, its protectorate. After I saw this I was in awe. I ordered the Caledonian military to get ready.

[/b]
To: The Nations Involved in this Conflict
Encryption: High

Fellow nations,

After looking into this war. I have been filled with shock at how Sassinia decided to declare Deutsch-Britannia, already in
turmoil, a protectorate of theirs. In the name of our Empress Euphemia li Britannia. I have decided to declare
war on Sassinia and join the side of the allies. A Caledonian invasion of the Arabian Peninsula has been approved by the
' Empress.
Sassinia, you have been warned.

SIncerely, Sakura Haruno. Imperial Chancellor of the Holy Caledonian Empire
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Artite
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Artite » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:38 pm

To:The Holy Caledonian Empire
we are honored to hear that another Holy Empire shall be joining our ranks in this glorious fight against the Sassinian Heretics. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. May we suggest a joint invasion of the Arabian Peninsula. My Imperial Marines will gladly spearhead the operation, if this is not acceptable I wish our two commanders to meet and discuss possible alternatives. Originally I was going to take my forces through the Mediterranean Territories of the Federated States of Sassinia, and also deploy an additional five hundred thousand troops to invade Turkey and the Baltic States. But an invasion from the south will most likely split the country in half if a movement north was made, that way we may deal with the territories of Iran and Afghanistan separately from the Baltic and Mediterranean Region. I look forward to a reply, God Bless you.

To:New Roma Republic

My troops have just left Artite and are heading towards the staging area now, expect the troops to reach you in the next day and a half. Prepare invasion force in the next seventy two hours. In contact with Holy Caledonian Empire. Suggesting invasion of the Arabian Peninsula. SPQR.
Alert Status:1
1:Peace Time
2:Rising Tension
3:Armed Conflict
4:War
5:Total War

Proud Member of the Roman Alliance! SPQR
New Rusakia Civil War: Strategic Withdrawl
Abioney Civil War:Unconditional Surrender
Rostrog Revolutionary War: Victory
Serran-Rostrog War: Victory
Operation:COG Grinder:Armistice
Parndia Civil War:Victory, territory acquired
Langock Civil War: Victory
Shattered Dawn:Truce
Artitian-Rossia WarArmistice
Valinix Civil War:Armistice
Sassinian Crusade:Ongoing

Sassinia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:06 am

Sassinian coast

The Allanean missiles destroyed thousands of arrays across the coastline, 1,500 in total. The Sassinians suffered huge casualties. A few arrays were left, however, and they were still functional.

A few miles away

Sassinian forces gathered, and were heading towards the coast. They were 500,000 strong, in total. With them were 50 tanks, and a few jets and bombers were flying over their heads.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 pm

SPACOM, Praetorian Guard Building
"Prepare the launch of the ASATs." orders Praetorian Consul Julius.

"Yes sir, on line." says a Praetor.

"Ok, we need to do this orderly and quickly. Identify and target all Sassinian military satilites."

"That will take a few minutes sir."

"Very well. Let me know when it is complete."

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:28 am

International waters

There were three active combat units that are still engaging every inch of the Sassinian navy until this moment, but remain their limit at the international borders until the right command was released. The following units were with specific commands:

- Battleship Squadron of 99th Surface Action Task Force, once any enemy element is spotted within range, commence missile bombardment
- Battleship Squadron of 99th Surface Action Task Force, once any enemy element is spotted within range, commence missile bombardment
- 97th Surface Action Task Force, once any enemy element is spotted within range, commence missile bombardment

The 98th SATF fired their volleys of Sjolmasrobot 10 supersonic stealth cruise missiles, and HK7 'Viking' Hypersonic Cruise Missiles over the Sassinian naval units with mere precision and accuracy enough based on the AWACS coordination systems and lots of small and stealthy UAVs taking the bird's eye of almost everything in the battle. The Imperial Military Communications Command sent a telegraph to the Sassinian main government website.

To the vermin who keeps itself alive from the luster of the unknown,

As you have been reading this, pretend that you are not very important to us. Just keep it so in your head. Now, look at out heavenly gaze to the sky as we see your inevitable downfall while our feet are not soaked in your land. But beyond that is our good gift for your diligence.

Ever went back to the Middle Ages with no Internet at all? Surprise! We just did. By now, this telegraph will be spreading like wildfire all around your OSs and web services, including your peoples and soldiers alike (well do I need to say so?) and they'll be forever done for good. So, yeah, go ahead and write a letter from your paper and pen again and reply to us via snail mail. And don't forget the Imperial stamp, hmkay? We're waiting.

The telegraph below was an experimental computer virus capable of deleting all files of any operating system of any computer regardless of the anti-virus security, since it is classified as a legal online document accessible to everyone by just a single click. The online telegraph is only open-able to Sassinian communication facilities and cannot be accessed by any other national telecom reach, since its experimental stages do so.

Aside from the clandestine computer virus, hackers are penetrating the inner software commands of the Sassinian satellites in order to destroy itself and de-orbit to Earth, or if possible, just shut it down and delete its system files. Missile bombardments continued as the electronic warfare sparked as another ace of the Imperial host in destroying all of Sassinia, thanks for the latter's attempt to subdue an allied nation without any remorse.
Last edited by Quirina on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am

SPACOM, Praetorian Guard Building
"Sir, the satellites are targeted, but something has come up." says the Praetor

"What is it?" asks Julius

"I don't know, sir. Some of the satellites' orbits are degrading"

"More than standard degrade?"

"Yes sir"

"What the Pluto is going on!?"

Imperial Office, Imperial Palace
"Sir, we need your permission to fire the nukes." says the Chief of Staff

"I don't have the full consent of the Princep Senstus, but we need to fire them to make the invasion easier." replies the Caesar

"I don't like any of this!" says Consul Agrippa.

"Consul, I know that you are against this, but it will harm no civilians. We only need it for the EMP."

"I realise that, sir, but we will go on trial in the Princep Senatus if we do this."

"Grand Praetor, fire 3 medium yield nuclear missiles immediately." orders the Caesar, ignoring the Consul.

"Yes sir!" the Grand Praetor gets up, and talks on his phone as he walks out of the room. The Caesar puts in the launch codes. "Well Agrippa, we are going nuclear."

"GODS! Why can't you listen to reason?"

"I have weighed the risks. I value my soldiers lives more than your worries." Agrippa makes a noise, as if he is about to object, but decides against it, and walks out of the room. The Caesar steeples his fingers. Now we wait and see he thinks.
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 am

OOC;

The "universal virus" thing is utterly impossible.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Zapatista de chias
Attaché

Founded: Nov 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatista de chias » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 am

To: Whoever it may concern

The people of Chias have watched as this conflict has gone on and escalate and see what the suffering has caused. I would like to propose that both parties sit down and discuss the situation at hand and if it is possible to find a diplomatic solution to all of this that can end this conflict for the good so that peace may be restored.

Signed,
Secretary of the Foreign Office Justin Chow

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 am

Situation Room, Praetorian Guard Building
"Caesar, sir, the nukes are off!" shouts the Praetor in command. The Caesar sits back in his chair. He opens a bottle of champagne.

"Everyone take a glass!" he says to the room. "We shall make a toast to the Gods. I know of the separation of Church and State -I created it- but that only pertains to legislation. Toast which ever God or Gods you want." Everyone mutters a praise, then drinks the champagne. There are so many people in the room, that they only get one glass each.

"Sir, the missiles are approaching the Stratosphere." reports a Cohortion.

"Good. Let me know when they reach space."

"Yes sir."

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 am

-snip-
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

Vionna-Frankenlischian Naval Base
Duetsch-Brittania Port of Gladoway

"Alright boys keep moving, come on!" Shouted Colonel Trovsky ordering his men onto the transport ship HMNT Yogurt.
"Come on, hurry up!" He urged. Suddenly an explosion from a nearby apartment rocked the ground. "Holy shit!" Trovsky shouted
"Whats going on sir?" Captain Restrick asked running over to his commanding officer whilst dodging a 9mm bullet that whistled past his head.
The soldiers of the 1st RM crouched down at the same time as if it were some kind of dance and returned fire on the attacker. "Who is it, sir?"
Asked Restrick firing off a few rounds with his pistol. "What are Prodavan's doing here?" Shouted Trovsky running to a MG and peppering his target
with bullets.
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 am

bump
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:36 am

OOC: Juat TG Sassinia.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents