NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Race [OOC/MT-FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 1:30 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Multiversal Alliance wrote:
APP

Nation name and title: Multiversal Alliance Combating Ravagery, Omniversal Conquest, and Oppressive Soulless Machines (MACROCOSM)
Faction: Neutral*
Leader Name: Oyarsa
Military manpower: Unknown**
Tech Level: Tier 10, Level 10, Type 11

*MACROCOSM, in accordance with universal sovereignty, aims to end Kendorian intervention in the conflict. MACROCOSM has no stake in the war, and nothing against Kendor itself, but Kendor's invasions of other universes is exactly the kind of thing MACROCOSM was formed to prevent.

**The number of individuals in MACROCOSM is probably really high, given its multiversal nature. However, the number of individuals deployed to any particular universe is usually not more than six.

No. A bigger fish (note the Star Wars reference), plus I don't want to lose control of FFT Kendor, as well as having the freedom and democracy of the nation lost, and aliens killed, and technology and society forcefully degenerated. Plus, we are not imperialist

If your talking about the Imperium, they don't really have a way to travel through the multiverse. Native races are fucked though

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 08, 2017 1:32 am

Aurilius wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:No. A bigger fish (note the Star Wars reference), plus I don't want to lose control of FFT Kendor, as well as having the freedom and democracy of the nation lost, and aliens killed, and technology and society forcefully degenerated. Plus, we are not imperialist

If your talking about the Imperium, they don't really have a way to travel through the multiverse. Native races are fucked though

No, I don't mean you
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 am

I'm confused, Higher Japan, where is the empress currently? is she still looking out the window which the assassin plans to jump through, or did she leave?

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 08, 2017 3:12 am

That's the point, just go ahead with the assassin, all shall then be clear. Sorry, the skyscraper.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Mon May 08, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 3:18 am

Sorry about that, other RPs and finals are a pain.....what did I miss?
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Mon May 08, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 08, 2017 3:20 am

Two people joined, aur is attacking the 'leader' and the battle for the union still goes on. Can i return to you planet to collect info from the admiral.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 3:21 am

Yea, just need to post at some point
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Mon May 08, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 am

The way you handled the Assassin was ok i guess, i mean it was kinda baddass having the Empress just crush her like a bug. But i was kinda hoping for a epic fight :D

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 08, 2017 3:42 am

That wasn't the true empress
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 am

I'm going to bed for the night, will continue the role play later.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 08, 2017 4:36 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:Sorry about that, other RPs and finals are a pain.....what did I miss?

My post will look like decent quality, but this is because I'm too lazy. Also, i am about to be attacked by a bigger Multiversal guardian nation. I don't want to get destroyed
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 08, 2017 4:38 am

I'm really tired since tomorrow(the 10th here.)Is my final paper, so please excuse the terrible quality.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 am

Higher Japan wrote:I'm really tired since tomorrow(the 10th here.)Is my final paper, so please excuse the terrible quality.

You are in university. I will have a final test that will determine wether i will graduate to the next class or not in may 19 to 31
My Dispatch

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:Sorry about that, other RPs and finals are a pain.....what did I miss?

My post will look like decent quality, but this is because I'm too lazy. Also, i am about to be attacked by a bigger Multiversal guardian nation. I don't want to get destroyed

Oh.......well thats new......the stuff I see..while RPing..

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 08, 2017 4:49 am

Higher Japan wrote:I'm really tired since tomorrow(the 10th here.)Is my final paper, so please excuse the terrible quality.

You are in university. I will have a final test that will determine wether i will graduate to the next class or not in may 19 to 31

Im actually younger than you expect
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 08, 2017 4:50 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Venomizia wrote:
Accepted! Now serving customer #2.

Dankeschön, how many people do you want to sign up before we start posting in IC?

I notice this post by you. Do you have some German blood?
My Dispatch

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 4:56 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:

Dankeschön, how many people do you want to sign up before we start posting in IC?

I notice this post by you. Do you have some German blood?

Yes, however my parents are American....I speak some German as I took it in my old Highschool before I moved. As for the blood that runs inside of me.....German, Irish, Lithuanian, Russian, Swedish and English

Multiversal Alliance
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Multiversal Alliance » Mon May 08, 2017 10:10 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:No. A bigger fish (note the Star Wars reference),

MACROCOSM is more like a Gungan bongo than a larger fish. I mean, did you miss the part where no more than six individuals are sent into universes?

plus I don't want to lose control of FFT Kendor

The principle of universal sovereignty prevents any interference in Kendor's home universe, and MACROCOSM doesn't usually go into already conquered universes, it only prevents the invasion of new ones.

as well as having the freedom and democracy of the nation lost, and aliens killed, and technology and society forcefully degenerated.

None of this is going to happen. That's like the antithesis of MACROCOSM.

Plus, we are not imperialist

MACROCOSM assumes that because Kendor possesses multiple universes, it must have conquered them at some point. The same situation appears to be happening here. Any multiversal conquest is to be prevented. It's not matter of good or bad, MACROCOSM is dedicated to universal sovereignty in general.
Last edited by Multiversal Alliance on Mon May 08, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 am

Hey Venomizia, can you tell me about the capabilities of the bio canisters?

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Mon May 08, 2017 11:55 am

APP

Nation name and title: Multiversal Alliance Combating Ravagery, Omniversal Conquest, and Oppressive Soulless Machines (MACROCOSM)
Faction: Neutral*
Leader Name: Oyarsa
Military manpower: Unknown**
Tech Level: Tier 10, Level 10, Type 11

*MACROCOSM, in accordance with universal sovereignty, aims to end Kendorian intervention in the conflict. MACROCOSM has no stake in the war, and nothing against Kendor itself, but Kendor's invasions of other universes is exactly the kind of thing MACROCOSM was formed to prevent.

**The number of individuals in MACROCOSM is probably really high, given its multiversal nature. However, the number of individuals deployed to any particular universe is usually not more than six.

Accetped and welcome to the battle.
Aurilius wrote:Hey Venomizia, can you tell me about the capabilities of the bio canisters?

They carry an, as of now, unnamed disease created by Venomizian scientists held at gunpoint. It's (rather fast surfacing and acting symptoms, all popping up 12 hours after initial infection and a mere 5 minutes between) symptoms in order include: Hair loss, dry skin, deformation of the cornea and pupil, coloration of the skin, bone deformation, and total genetic converation.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Aurilius
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurilius » Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

We still have void shields up, gotta get past those to infect us! :D seriously though, i like how the battles been playing out. Lets try to make it last, there's always time for super weapons later.

Gebeta
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gebeta » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

I should have my post up tonight. Im not sure how to introduce my forces with out being like hey we showed up here just in time.

Seeing as Reach (ironic, since I am RP basically a UNSC force, though sometimes i merge it with BSG Colonials.) is a training planet, perhaps my forces were en route for a training deployment?
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
DOD | Piterburne Blvd | Reichstags District 005 | NSE Gebeta
http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Gebeta[/spoiler]FT RPs
Battlestar Galactica Tech
The 12 colonies and 2 stations.
Inter system capable
Code: Select all
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 3 (Current Peacetime deployments)
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:No. A bigger fish (note the Star Wars reference),

MACROCOSM is more like a Gungan bongo than a larger fish. I mean, did you miss the part where no more than six individuals are sent into universes?

plus I don't want to lose control of FFT Kendor

The principle of universal sovereignty prevents any interference in Kendor's home universe, and MACROCOSM doesn't usually go into already conquered universes, it only prevents the invasion of new ones.

as well as having the freedom and democracy of the nation lost, and aliens killed, and technology and society forcefully degenerated.

None of this is going to happen. That's like the antithesis of MACROCOSM.

Plus, we are not imperialist

MACROCOSM assumes that because Kendor possesses multiple universes, it must have conquered them at some point. The same situation appears to be happening here. Any multiversal conquest is to be prevented. It's not matter of good or bad, MACROCOSM is dedicated to universal sovereignty in general.

So, it's like the principles of independence and communism, as well as non contamination. To let a territory independent, be content with your current territory and resource, rather than seeking capitalist and bourgeoisie pleasure through taking the territory and resource of others. Also, non-contamination because my control and technology on a universe will disrupt the natural flow of the history of that universe
My Dispatch

Multiversal Alliance
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Multiversal Alliance » Mon May 08, 2017 5:16 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, it's like the principles of independence and communism, as well as non contamination. To let a territory independent, be content with your current territory and resource, rather than seeking capitalist and bourgeoisie pleasure through taking the territory and resource of others. Also, non-contamination because my control and technology on a universe will disrupt the natural flow of the history of that universe

Eh... sure, let's go with that.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Auquos, do you have any dome cities in your nation?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents