NATION

PASSWORD

The Collective Security League Assembly [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Romanic Imperium
Senator

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 am

Great Britain and Irelandia wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
"Durian is considered a drug in the imperuim for some reason some old law but its just a very stinky fruit"

“Ah! I should have known! That durian! I got confused because in the colony of Dubai, they make this type of alcohol drink that contains traces of cannabis that they call Durian+ due to the flavour being that of durian. Don’t know why it isn’t banned.”

The rep then pulls out a bottle called ‘Durian+’ before taking a swig and offering it around. “This is the clean version.”

"Sounds.... pleasent"
Im back! 3rd times the charm i guess

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Wed May 15, 2024 7:26 am

“I’m on crac-“
Embassy Program.March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")this is mr bunny:3
“The time has come Execute Order 66.”-Sheev Palpatine.
Tactical NUKE INCOMING-Modern Warfare 2 2009.
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF DC IL and ANTISOC
Proud observer of the ISD
NS stats are not cannon.
─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻This is mr gun:3
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-
I identify as a hydrogen bomb.
Pronouns blow/up

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 am

The Margrave sighs. “Let’s table this discussion. Anyways, sadly, there isn’t much important business to get to.”
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Daeva’s theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhJgWHOC14

Lemueria
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 8:45 am

The Daeva wrote:The Margrave sighs. “Let’s table this discussion. Anyways, sadly, there isn’t much important business to get to.”

"I mean, a son of the Lord-Emperor, prince Sham, died. Is that important? Oh and the rebels are polluting the Dyovo River which leads to Tanpolo, Dyhorria, which is the third largest city in Lemueria with 1.3 million citizens..." He said quite breathlessly.

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:The Margrave sighs. “Let’s table this discussion. Anyways, sadly, there isn’t much important business to get to.”

"I mean, a son of the Lord-Emperor, prince Sham, died. Is that important? Oh and the rebels are polluting the Dyovo River which leads to Tanpolo, Dyhorria, which is the third largest city in Lemueria with 1.3 million citizens..." He said quite breathlessly.

“… this seems like a massive intelligence and military failure. Do… do you have a plan to quash them?”
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Arakhkhar
Minister

Founded: Jan 03, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 am

“Yes. I believe my colleague in the ISD said the same thing - how, exactly, was this unnoticed for so long? There must surely be a rebel spy leading your intelligence service.”
”In a civilized society, there are always people above to be obeyed and people below to be commanded."
Imperial Principality of Arakhkhar
Founder of the International Security Directorate.

Wherever applicable, factbooks/dispatches take precedence over stats for RP.

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 8:48 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"I mean, a son of the Lord-Emperor, prince Sham, died. Is that important? Oh and the rebels are polluting the Dyovo River which leads to Tanpolo, Dyhorria, which is the third largest city in Lemueria with 1.3 million citizens..." He said quite breathlessly.

“… this seems like a massive intelligence and military failure. Do… do you have a plan to quash them?”

"Hydrology is really complex. And it makes more sense in context..." He said before looking down and thinking. He looked up at the Daevan rep again. "Me? Certainly no. The military? Maybe. The intelligence network? Definitely but it's probably in the early stages."

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 8:49 am

Arakhkhar wrote:“Yes. I believe my colleague in the ISD said the same thing - how, exactly, was this unnoticed for so long? There must surely be a rebel spy leading your intelligence service.”

"That's a rather harsh thing to assume. And our intelligence agency doesn't have a defined leader really. It's decisions are made by a majority vote of the Intel Wing."

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 8:50 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"Hydrology is really complex. And it makes more sense in context..." He said before looking down and thinking. He looked up at the Daevan rep again. "Me? Certainly no. The military? Maybe. The intelligence network? Definitely but it's probably in the early stages."

“Well, begin making arrests. Undertaking raids. Pushing propaganda. Honestly man! You are practically inviting them to overthrow you.”

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 8:51 am

Lemueria wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:“Yes. I believe my colleague in the ISD said the same thing - how, exactly, was this unnoticed for so long? There must surely be a rebel spy leading your intelligence service.”

"That's a rather harsh thing to assume. And our intelligence agency doesn't have a defined leader really. It's decisions are made by a majority vote of the Intel Wing."

“First off, there are enemy agents in every intelligence agency. It’s the cost of doing business. Also, ah, democracy is all well and good, but an intelligence agency should be compartmentalized. If everyone gets to vote, everyone knows what they are voting on leading to these leaks. Ye gods, man.”

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 8:53 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"Hydrology is really complex. And it makes more sense in context..." He said before looking down and thinking. He looked up at the Daevan rep again. "Me? Certainly no. The military? Maybe. The intelligence network? Definitely but it's probably in the early stages."

“Well, begin making arrests. Undertaking raids. Pushing propaganda. Honestly man! You are practically inviting them to overthrow you.”

"Do you think we are stupid? Of course we have been working to go against them. But they seem to be very resistant. Sure we can do all of that. But they have been messing with our water and recently food systems. I am not sure how but some restaurants have been serving poisoned food..." Then a thought clicked him. There must be a larger network inside...

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"That's a rather harsh thing to assume. And our intelligence agency doesn't have a defined leader really. It's decisions are made by a majority vote of the Intel Wing."

“First off, there are enemy agents in every intelligence agency. It’s the cost of doing business. Also, ah, democracy is all well and good, but an intelligence agency should be compartmentalized. If everyone gets to vote, everyone knows what they are voting on leading to these leaks. Ye gods, man.”

"There is still a tiebreaker and agenda checker but he is limited in scope. The real man behind the curtains is... well that's confidential information..."

Arakhkhar
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 15, 2024 8:54 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"That's a rather harsh thing to assume. And our intelligence agency doesn't have a defined leader really. It's decisions are made by a majority vote of the Intel Wing."

“Well, speak for yourself regarding the first bit. But uh, yeah. Compartmentalize. Keep information restricted to those who need to know, and not only that, but ensure that very specific people have very specific tasks.”
She said, looking at the Margrave.
“I won’t detail the organization structure of the ISI, mind you.”
”In a civilized society, there are always people above to be obeyed and people below to be commanded."

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"Do you think we are stupid? Of course we have been working to go against them. But they seem to be very resistant. Sure we can do all of that. But they have been messing with our water and recently food systems. I am not sure how but some restaurants have been serving poisoned food..." Then a thought clicked him. There must be a larger network inside...

The Daeva wrote:

"There is still a tiebreaker and agenda checker but he is limited in scope. The real man behind the curtains is... well that's confidential information..."

“Then mess with their water and food. First rule of rebels. If they can’t eat, they can’t fight. If they can’t think, they can’t fight. If they can’t stand, they can’t fight. If they can’t breathe, they can’t fight. We call it the Jackal Doctrine. And if you have intels of poison restaurants, shut down the restaurant and interrogate the staff.

Also, if everyone in your intelligence agency knows everything, it isn’t much of a secret, now is it? The more people know a secret the less secret it is. I would get rid of that system immediately.”

Arakhkhar
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 15, 2024 9:00 am

“An Intelligence agency should be structured with cells. Each cell pertaining to some certain task or geographical region, answering to a spymaster who is given status reports from each cell. That each cell has a single person who coordinates the activity of the cell, but is unaware of the exact nature of informants, couriers, or other specifics regarding the operation of that cell.”

“Such is one way to keep the organization structured, but in a way as to prevent informational collapse should one be compromised.”

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 9:01 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"Do you think we are stupid? Of course we have been working to go against them. But they seem to be very resistant. Sure we can do all of that. But they have been messing with our water and recently food systems. I am not sure how but some restaurants have been serving poisoned food..." Then a thought clicked him. There must be a larger network inside...

“Then mess with their water and food. First rule of rebels. If they can’t eat, they can’t fight. If they can’t think, they can’t fight. If they can’t stand, they can’t fight. If they can’t breathe, they can’t fight. We call it the Jackal Doctrine. And if you have intels of poison restaurants, shut down the restaurant and interrogate the staff.

Also, if everyone in your intelligence agency knows everything, it isn’t much of a secret, now is it? The more people know a secret the less secret it is. I would get rid of that system immediately.”

"When did I say everyone knows everything!? Also the Intel Wing is like only a fraction of our intelligence network, the executives to say. The real stuff is done by the well intelligence network. And still even in the Intel Wing information is controlled. I just meant that they vote on decisions relating to intelligence. And I will tell you that the poison food thing happened 12 hours ago and the incident with Prince Sham was discovered 6 hours ago..."

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 9:02 am

Arakhkhar wrote:“An Intelligence agency should be structured with cells. Each cell pertaining to some certain task or geographical region, answering to a spymaster who is given status reports from each cell. That each cell has a single person who coordinates the activity of the cell, but is unaware of the exact nature of informants, couriers, or other specifics regarding the operation of that cell.”

“Such is one way to keep the organization structured, but in a way as to prevent informational collapse should one be compromised.”

“Cell structures do work quite well. Compartmentalization is key.”

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 9:03 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"When did I say everyone knows everything!? Also the Intel Wing is like only a fraction of our intelligence network, the executives to say. The real stuff is done by the well intelligence network. And still even in the Intel Wing information is controlled. I just meant that they vote on decisions relating to intelligence. And I will tell you that the poison food thing happened 12 hours ago and the incident with Prince Sham was discovered 6 hours ago..."

“How many executives are in Intel wing? Also, 12 hours? Plenty of time for a crackdown.”

Arakhkhar
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arakhkhar » Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am

The Daeva wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:“An Intelligence agency should be structured with cells. Each cell pertaining to some certain task or geographical region, answering to a spymaster who is given status reports from each cell. That each cell has a single person who coordinates the activity of the cell, but is unaware of the exact nature of informants, couriers, or other specifics regarding the operation of that cell.”

“The Grigori understand that. It’s why no matter how many of your… colleagues we crack, the structure itself isn’t fractured.”

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 9:07 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"When did I say everyone knows everything!? Also the Intel Wing is like only a fraction of our intelligence network, the executives to say. The real stuff is done by the well intelligence network. And still even in the Intel Wing information is controlled. I just meant that they vote on decisions relating to intelligence. And I will tell you that the poison food thing happened 12 hours ago and the incident with Prince Sham was discovered 6 hours ago..."

“How many executives are in Intel wing? Also, 12 hours? Plenty of time for a crackdown.”

"It varies from 25-30 people. Currently there are 2 vacant seats, so 28 people. I estimate the intelligence network at 1-2 million."

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Wed May 15, 2024 9:10 am

Rep. Kyle: It seems like the cry babys from Nation M began to retreat what is left of their fleet, they weren an issue in the first place but now without their meatshields this fight should be much easier. We did gladly took out those idiots for the CSL, no need to thank us."
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 9:10 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"It varies from 25-30 people. Currently there are 2 vacant seats, so 28 people. I estimate the intelligence network at 1-2 million."

“That’s too many. Take it down to.. maybe ten.”

Lemueria
Ambassador

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 9:14 am

The Daeva wrote:
Lemueria wrote:"It varies from 25-30 people. Currently there are 2 vacant seats, so 28 people. I estimate the intelligence network at 1-2 million."

"Well, the information control works with the Agenda Committee having about 5-6 people. With the rest being commenters. And they are the primary agenda setters, but I will look into your suggestion..."

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 9:16 am

Arakhkhar wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

“The Grigori understand that. It’s why no matter how many of your… colleagues we crack, the structure itself isn’t fractured.”

“I shall send your compliments to the Jackal.”

Romanic Imperium
Senator

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed May 15, 2024 9:18 am

The Daeva wrote:
Arakhkhar wrote:

“I shall send your compliments to the Jackal.”

Laura being very bored as the conversation went on about intelligence suddenly perks up

"Is that a codename? Or is that his actual name"
Im back! 3rd times the charm i guess

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Wed May 15, 2024 9:21 am

Lemueria wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

"Well, the information control works with the Agenda Committee having about 5-6 people. With the rest being commenters. And they are the primary agenda setters, but I will look into your suggestion..."

“I don’t care. If they comment they know and if they know they shouldn’t. One or more is leaking. Honestly I would recommend a purge.”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents