NATION

PASSWORD

3rd Gonzales Peace Conference (ATTN: Slaver War)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:57 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Greater Morvonia wrote:The Zircorp representative, a man called Edison Rodrigues, arrives. A group of 4 Zircorp Security Officers enter soon after, and a number of soldiers dressed in black with OM-90 gas masks climb onto the roof of a nearby building.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm assuming you lot are talking about what to do now? You know, uhh... how do you say... punishment?"

“Yep. Slavery in Lonidminster will be abolished, war crime trials will take place, and Lonidminster will free any prisoners while also being partitioned and occupied by the present parties.”

“I suggest we do not partition the nation. Maybe build military bases, and order reparations, but annexation is insane.”

Plewnidminster wrote:
“We agree with everything, except for execution. We believe that the CTAO should handle war crime trials, and that said trials decide as to whether or not execution is what will punish these slavers.”

OOC: should we make a thread for the trials?

Maybe. I’ll see if Wallowis can, if not, I’ll do it.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:58 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
“Yep. Slavery in Lonidminster will be abolished, war crime trials will take place, and Lonidminster will free any prisoners while also being partitioned and occupied by the present parties.”

“I suggest we do not partition the nation. Maybe build military bases, and order reparations, but annexation is insane.”

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: should we make a thread for the trials?

Maybe. I’ll see if Wallowis can, if not, I’ll do it.

“Sounds reasonable.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:08 pm

OOC: The heads of the prisons where internment was practiced are
Lord Harold West KCL* DSO** MSc, Governor of the Maximum Security Men’s Prison and Dame Diana Levi DL***, Matron of the Women’s Prison

*Knight Commander of Lonidminster
** Distinguished Service Order
*** Dame of Lonidminster
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:08 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:Something of concern: viewtopic.php?t=530159&f

OOC: Meh, not really something I’d join in.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:12 pm

Ottomahn Empire wrote:Something of concern: viewtopic.php?t=530159&f

OOC: Meh, not really something I’d join in.

Eh, I’ll jump in.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:43 pm

OOC: Can we keep the monarchy as a ceremonial figurehead institution?

No Prince owned Icelandic slaves and the current Duke-Regent took command only minutes before the surrender.
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:44 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: Can we keep the monarchy as a ceremonial figurehead institution?

No Prince owned Icelandic slaves and the current Duke-Regent took command only minutes before the surrender.

OOC: Course!
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:07 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: Can we keep the monarchy as a ceremonial figurehead institution?

OOC: Perhaps. I’d say we let democracy decide.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:20 pm

“So, slavery is permanently abolished in Lonidminster, military bases are established, war crime trials take place, and democracy becomes the new system of government in the region? What else should be added to the final treaty?”

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:33 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:“So, slavery is permanently abolished in Lonidminster, military bases are established, war crime trials take place, and democracy becomes the new system of government in the region? What else should be added to the final treaty?”

OOC:
Maybe something like this (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... nstabulary).
I think they should disband the local police.
News:

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:34 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:“So, slavery is permanently abolished in Lonidminster, military bases are established, war crime trials take place, and democracy becomes the new system of government in the region? What else should be added to the final treaty?”

OOC:
Maybe something like this (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... nstabulary).

OOC: so you want a centralized government owned police force?
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:38 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
Plewnidminster wrote:OOC:

OOC: so you want a centralized government owned police force?

OOC: Established by the victors.
Many of the police command are amongst the regime’s major criminals
whilst the lower-ranks have large problems with racism, sexism and anti-LGBTQIA+.
News:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:39 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:OOC: so you want a centralized government owned police force?

OOC: Established by the victors.
whilst the lower-ranks have large problems with racism, sexism and anti-LGBTQIA+.

Ah, of course. Maybe a rehabilitation program?
Kraven Prevails!

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:40 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: Established by the victors.

Ah, of course. Maybe a rehabilitation program?

OOC: yeah, that too.
News:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:42 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Ah, of course. Maybe a rehabilitation program?

OOC: yeah, that too.

“I propose a rehabilitation program, and possibly an ethics test to prevent an attempt at a coup. For now, American Military Police will take the role of the constabulary, and American laws will temporarily be enforced”

OOC: Our laws are very lenient. More Sweden-ish
Kraven Prevails!

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:43 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: yeah, that too.

“I propose a rehabilitation program, and possibly an ethics test to prevent an attempt at a coup. For now, American Military Police will take the role of the constabulary, and American laws will temporarily be enforced”

OOC: ok.
News:

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:44 pm

“Marajarbia supports this proposal.”

Ottomahn Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ottomahn Empire » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:48 pm

This is given full support by the Ottoman Rep.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 pm

"We reluctantly agree."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:56 pm

OOC: What punishments will be available to the international court?
News:

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:58 pm

Plewnidminster wrote:OOC: What punishments will be available to the international court?

DEATH
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:58 pm

"I'm here! Wait, the war's over already?"
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:59 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:"I'm here! Wait, the war's over already?"

Ottomahn forced then to surrender
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents