NATION

PASSWORD

Sumnter Island Crisis (Planning/OOC MT Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Tam Dimei
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Sumnter Island Crisis (Planning/OOC MT Open)

Postby Tam Dimei » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:45 am

A small rock on top of the crushing waves is all that Sumnter Island is. Just a mile or so long and maybe . 3 miles wide it really is nothing to boast about. A fort from 1800s crumbles as the sea nips away at the the stone masonry. The island as a whole is just sand and grass on dunes if you were bird it would be heaven to anyone else it’s just a small insignificant place. However, on the night of November 8th a contingent of Tam Dimei marines landed on the island and occupied it. Today your nation realizes that a piece of your sovereign territory has been invaded and while it is small and over 200 miles from your homeland a solution is needed.

Hello, as you can tell I need another nation for this RP. I plan on writing in greater detail about the event but just needed a basic overview of what this RP is all about. I am looking for an active nation that doesn’t mind creating a tension between our nations leading to something big in the future. This RP is the catalyst to those future events. I need just one nation for this however, if you are interested in a similar idea please mention it. This problem can be solved in multiple ways from peaceful diplomacy to brute force whatever it might be I will let you decide. Anyways if anyone is interested just post so we can formulate the IC!

Tam Dimei
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tam Dimei » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:51 am

Bump

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:37 am

Seeing as how our other RP has fallen through, I'll go for this
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Return to International Incidents