NATION

PASSWORD

The Chaos-Bringer [OOC/All-Tech/Signup]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Wentera wrote:
Ordocravia wrote:
But
But
Mars is my BigGun V.2™

Its under ma total control
How tf are y on Mars then


I’m not on Mars. I warped my fleet through a wormhole to start setting up traps for when Unicron comes through.


Dont go near ma outposts, boi
I want to be as much a pacifist I can on this

You approaching Planet 1, 4 and 6 wont be helping me achieving the pacifism
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 386
Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Ordocravia wrote:
Wentera wrote:
I’m not on Mars. I warped my fleet through a wormhole to start setting up traps for when Unicron comes through.


Dont go near ma outposts, boi
I want to be as much a pacifist I can on this

You approaching Planet 1, 4 and 6 wont be helping me achieving the pacifism


I’m just kidding. I’m just setting up traps for Unicron for when he comes through. The Wenterans likely might note you but won’t send anything at you.

But if you send even a pebble at us you can expect a good old hellstorm
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

User avatar
Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1212
Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:53 pm

The S C P Foundation wrote:NS Nation Name: The S C P Foundation
Canonical Nation Name: The Foundation
YN's Population: Somewhere around 500,000-600,000 employees worldwide
What Tech Level Is YN?: MT, with occasional PMT stuff. Because we're an organization devoted to containing and concealing 'anomalous' stuff, we do have access to a fair bit of FT and FanT stuff, but as a rule we try to avoid using that sort of thing unless absolutely necessary.
Government Type: Covert global military/scientific organization. Executive power is vested in the 13 Overseers of the O5 Council.
Political Ideology: N/A (We're sworn to absolute political neutrality, which is why most human governments are ok with us existing. Our sole objective is the defense of mankind against outside threats.)
Economical Ideology: N/A (We're a secret shadow-government kind of organization that doesn't really deal with economic stuff.)
Who Will You Side With?:

The Autobot Commonwealth [x]
The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Heralds of Unicron: [ ]
The Neutrals: [ ]

What's Your Reason For Siding With [Insert Faction Here]?: Our mission is the defense of human civilization and the preservation of the illusion of normalcy at all costs. Note that we're only really going to work with the Autobots to the extent that it helps us in the aforementioned mission; otherwise, we have no interest in this conflict.
Initial ORBAT:
I'd like to apologize in advance for the excessive level of detail here.
Foundation Security Department Forces
Approximately 150,000 Security Department personnel, distributed at secure facilities worldwide
Around 150 transport helicopters
Around 100 armored personnel carriers


Foundation Mobile Task Force Command
Approximately 15,000 Mobile Task Force operators, distributed in small groups at sites worldwide (Tier I special ops, but for dealing with the paranormal and such)

Foundation Strategic Naval Command
2x Nimitz-class aircraft carriers (w/ aircraft)
6x Ticonderoga-class missile cruisers
3x Typhoon-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines
2x Ohio-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines
15x Arleigh Burke-class destroyers
30x light frigates and patrol vessels (various types)

Foundation Mobile Task Force Command - Combined Arms Response Division

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") Battalion-sized unit with company-sized special operations infantry, light armor, tank, helicopter, CBRN, nuclear weapons, and combat engineering elements. Uses NATO tech. Based in Nevada.
Mobile Task Force Kappa-11 ("Red Dawn") Same as above, but with Warsaw Pact/modern Russian weaponry. Based in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Mobile Task Force Rho-8 ("Devil's Doormen") Same as above, but with (primarily European) NATO equipment. Based in Bavaria.
Mobile Task Force Alpha-31 ("Containment With Chinese Characteristics") Same as above, but with Chinese equipment. Based in northern China.
Mobile Task Force Iota-3 ("Liquidators") Same as above, but with a mixture of local equipment. Based in northern Brazil.
Mobile Task Force Pi-17 ("Hand of God") Same as above. Based in Botswana.
Mobile Task Force Eta-12 ("The Welcoming Committee") Same as above. Based in Egypt.
Armed Rapid Response Task Force Xi-13 ("Sequere Nos") Similar composition to the above, but brigade-sized. Based in central Australia.

Foundation Orbital Command

1x "Solidarity"-class anomalous supercapital vessel. Please see below spoiler for info, the description of this thing (which I originally wrote for another RP, please ignore the stuff about the "Breeosh") is exceedingly complicated because it's not really a normal ship.
The S C P Foundation wrote:1. Name of Ship: SCP-2722, a.k.a. the Solidarity
2. Race #1: Humans. Modern-day humans, nothing particularly unique about them. All in this case are employed by the Foundation, a secret organization intended to protect humanity from that which is unknown/not understood by science. When the Breeosh came, the Foundation made the controversial decision to run instead of fighting, hoping to save humanity by finding a new home.
3. Race #2: Unidentified population of nonsentient spherical repair drones of unknown origin. Said drones communicate with each other in what appears to be binary Swedish, and frequently sing upbeat work songs in Swedish. (The reason for this is unknown.) The drones 'reproduce' via a mitosis-like process.
4. Population by race: 2,172 humans, approximately 10,000 repair drones.
5. Ship design: (pics or description) http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-2722/2722-Z-3.png
The Solidarity is utterly massive - just under 24.5 kilometers long, and 6 kilometers wide at its widest point. It is also not built by humanity. The Foundation has absolutely zero idea who built it; they literally just found it drifting in the outer solar system in the 21st Century, and have kept it hidden until now, essentially. Examination suggests that the Solidarity may be millions of years old, and evidence suggests it has been modified time and time again, having been passed from one culture to another. Judging by the nature of some of these modifications, it is suspected that some of these may involve alternate timelines. As a result, the ship is a chaotic hodgepodge of machinery that somehow still works. However, the Foundation was just beginning to crack the surface of the ship's inner workings when the Breeosh attacked - we don't even have a full internal map yet. (However, the stuff shown below is the extent of its capabilities for RP combat purposes; I won't be suddenly 'discovering' a giant death-laser.)
6. Ship propulsion capabilities: (no "jump drives") The Solidarity is propelled by 11 nuclear engines. Painfully slow. An FTL system has been discovered; it works by using dark energy to 'cancel out' the ship's mass. However, it only cancels out enough mass to get us to half the speed of light.
7. Ship weapon capabilities: (energy? conventional? ammo?) Below are some of the known weapon systems aboard the Solidarity. It should be noted that most of these have not been tested. Results upon use may vary, and not in a good way.
  • 500x 477mm very-high-velocity breech-loading cannons with automated control systems and manual targeting. Each gun is connected to a central 'scoreboard,' we don't know why.
  • 1 kinetic delivery system capable of firing very high-yield Teller-Ullam thermonuclear projectiles. Use of this weapon is currently forbidden due to a Hungarian-language inscription on the weapon reading "DO NOT USE: BLAST RADIUS EXCEEDS RANGE." The weapon is currently in moderate disrepair, and is not operational at this time.
  • 1 15m-long organic anti-boarding module. Believed to contain a large number of insectoid organisms of unknown disposition (thus, potentially hostile). Current standing orders are to not open this under any circumstances, on account of several inscriptions saying not to.
  • 34 magnetic accelerator cannons, stationed across three separate decks. With a built-in scoreboard, for some reason.
  • 1 "GRAND WAVE MOTION PROJECTION CANNON," an extremely ornately-decorated device located at the bow that accelerates carbon atoms to near-lightspeed somehow. Appears to be intended as a shield-depleting and/or armor-piercing weapon. If a nearby inscription is to be believed, the discharging of this weapon in the atmosphere has catastrophic and highly destructive effects. Exactly how one would go about getting the Solidarity into a planet's atmosphere is currently unknown.
  • 3 magnetic accelerator cannons. Mounted ventrally, with 2km-long rails. Possibly intended for waste disposal, as no ammunition has been found; however, onboard machinery has been used to create more-or-less functional rounds.
  • 12 high-powered chemical lasers designed for missile interception.

8. Ship shielding capabilities: (no op shielding that cant be damaged) All attempts to locate actual shielding have failed. It would appear that the Solidarity was intended to rely solely on its exceptionally thick armor plating.
9. Ship supply needs: (food? water? atmosphere?)The Solidarity seems to be mostly self-sustaining in terms of its atmosphere, though attempts to identify exactly what replenishes the atmosphere have failed due to the sheer size of the ship. Food-wise, we have about two months' worth of military rations available, and about a month-and-a-half of water. We can, however though, recycle and purify wastewater.
10.Support Vessels: (how many? how big? capabilities?)
Around thirty single-pilot fighters of unknown origin armed with autocannons and guided missiles were discovered in a 'docking bay'-like area. Said fighters bear Soviet-style Russian inscriptions, and appear to be designed for the use of a quadrupedal, digitigrade species. No attempts have been made to fly them.
We also have fifty Foundation-built ES-11 Exoatmospheric Combat Vehicles, which are essentially gun-armed, heavily armored Soyuz capsules. Not even joking. They may be pathetically outmatched, but their armor is thick enough that they can take a serious beating.
Additionally, we have three quite large space shuttle-like landing craft of unknown origin. They were discovered in a hangar, and each is approximately sixty feet long. They are unarmed.

11. Escape Capabilities: (escape pods? how many?)
One 150-meter-long escape vehicle with massive cargo space. For some reason, it is fitted with absurdly large water purification systems and a molecular factory designed to produce krill. Controls are very large, and require mechanical assistance to operate. Around 75 smaller, twelve-man, short-range escape pods are scattered around the ship.


1x "Special Asset 19" (an ISS-style space station, but armed with a large, stationary railgun)

SCP Objects
I won't be using anything OP; most anomalous items the Foundation might use are simply the sort of thing which one could easily do with magic.

Do You Agree To Follow The Rules?: Yes.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About?: Not that I can think of.

YEET THE FOUNDATION'S HERE
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

User avatar
Arkeyana
Minister
 
Posts: 2147
Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:YEET THE FOUNDATION'S HERE


Tbh half the stuff here's probably made or will make them sh*t bricks.
A 4 civilization, according to this index.
Post-Scarcity Utopia with a sphere of influence spanning multiple clusters whilst having thirty galaxies for territory, capable of instantaneous FTL, and in general capable of messing up whatever picks a fight with it.
Generation 47, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation

User avatar
Siberai
Diplomat
 
Posts: 851
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Arkeyana wrote:
Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:YEET THE FOUNDATION'S HERE


Tbh half the stuff here's probably made or will make them sh*t bricks.



Miroslav would make them shit anomalous bricks.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2017
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 pm

The S C P Foundation wrote:NS Nation Name: The S C P Foundation
Canonical Nation Name: The Foundation
YN's Population: Somewhere around 500,000-600,000 employees worldwide
What Tech Level Is YN?: MT, with occasional PMT stuff. Because we're an organization devoted to containing and concealing 'anomalous' stuff, we do have access to a fair bit of FT and FanT stuff, but as a rule we try to avoid using that sort of thing unless absolutely necessary.
Government Type: Covert global military/scientific organization. Executive power is vested in the 13 Overseers of the O5 Council.
Political Ideology: N/A (We're sworn to absolute political neutrality, which is why most human governments are ok with us existing. Our sole objective is the defense of mankind against outside threats.)
Economical Ideology: N/A (We're a secret shadow-government kind of organization that doesn't really deal with economic stuff.)
Who Will You Side With?:

The Autobot Commonwealth [x]
The Second Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Heralds of Unicron: [ ]
The Neutrals: [ ]

What's Your Reason For Siding With [Insert Faction Here]?: Our mission is the defense of human civilization and the preservation of the illusion of normalcy at all costs. Note that we're only really going to work with the Autobots to the extent that it helps us in the aforementioned mission; otherwise, we have no interest in this conflict.
Initial ORBAT:
I'd like to apologize in advance for the excessive level of detail here.
Foundation Security Department Forces
Approximately 150,000 Security Department personnel, distributed at secure facilities worldwide
Around 150 transport helicopters
Around 100 armored personnel carriers


Foundation Mobile Task Force Command
Approximately 15,000 Mobile Task Force operators, distributed in small groups at sites worldwide (Tier I special ops, but for dealing with the paranormal and such)

Foundation Strategic Naval Command
2x Nimitz-class aircraft carriers (w/ aircraft)
6x Ticonderoga-class missile cruisers
3x Typhoon-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines
2x Ohio-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines
15x Arleigh Burke-class destroyers
30x light frigates and patrol vessels (various types)

Foundation Mobile Task Force Command - Combined Arms Response Division

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") Battalion-sized unit with company-sized special operations infantry, light armor, tank, helicopter, CBRN, nuclear weapons, and combat engineering elements. Uses NATO tech. Based in Nevada.
Mobile Task Force Kappa-11 ("Red Dawn") Same as above, but with Warsaw Pact/modern Russian weaponry. Based in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Mobile Task Force Rho-8 ("Devil's Doormen") Same as above, but with (primarily European) NATO equipment. Based in Bavaria.
Mobile Task Force Alpha-31 ("Containment With Chinese Characteristics") Same as above, but with Chinese equipment. Based in northern China.
Mobile Task Force Iota-3 ("Liquidators") Same as above, but with a mixture of local equipment. Based in northern Brazil.
Mobile Task Force Pi-17 ("Hand of God") Same as above. Based in Botswana.
Mobile Task Force Eta-12 ("The Welcoming Committee") Same as above. Based in Egypt.
Armed Rapid Response Task Force Xi-13 ("Sequere Nos") Similar composition to the above, but brigade-sized. Based in central Australia.

Foundation Orbital Command

1x "Solidarity"-class anomalous supercapital vessel. Please see below spoiler for info, the description of this thing (which I originally wrote for another RP, please ignore the stuff about the "Breeosh") is exceedingly complicated because it's not really a normal ship.
The S C P Foundation wrote:1. Name of Ship: SCP-2722, a.k.a. the Solidarity
2. Race #1: Humans. Modern-day humans, nothing particularly unique about them. All in this case are employed by the Foundation, a secret organization intended to protect humanity from that which is unknown/not understood by science. When the Breeosh came, the Foundation made the controversial decision to run instead of fighting, hoping to save humanity by finding a new home.
3. Race #2: Unidentified population of nonsentient spherical repair drones of unknown origin. Said drones communicate with each other in what appears to be binary Swedish, and frequently sing upbeat work songs in Swedish. (The reason for this is unknown.) The drones 'reproduce' via a mitosis-like process.
4. Population by race: 2,172 humans, approximately 10,000 repair drones.
5. Ship design: (pics or description) http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-2722/2722-Z-3.png
The Solidarity is utterly massive - just under 24.5 kilometers long, and 6 kilometers wide at its widest point. It is also not built by humanity. The Foundation has absolutely zero idea who built it; they literally just found it drifting in the outer solar system in the 21st Century, and have kept it hidden until now, essentially. Examination suggests that the Solidarity may be millions of years old, and evidence suggests it has been modified time and time again, having been passed from one culture to another. Judging by the nature of some of these modifications, it is suspected that some of these may involve alternate timelines. As a result, the ship is a chaotic hodgepodge of machinery that somehow still works. However, the Foundation was just beginning to crack the surface of the ship's inner workings when the Breeosh attacked - we don't even have a full internal map yet. (However, the stuff shown below is the extent of its capabilities for RP combat purposes; I won't be suddenly 'discovering' a giant death-laser.)
6. Ship propulsion capabilities: (no "jump drives") The Solidarity is propelled by 11 nuclear engines. Painfully slow. An FTL system has been discovered; it works by using dark energy to 'cancel out' the ship's mass. However, it only cancels out enough mass to get us to half the speed of light.
7. Ship weapon capabilities: (energy? conventional? ammo?) Below are some of the known weapon systems aboard the Solidarity. It should be noted that most of these have not been tested. Results upon use may vary, and not in a good way.
  • 500x 477mm very-high-velocity breech-loading cannons with automated control systems and manual targeting. Each gun is connected to a central 'scoreboard,' we don't know why.
  • 1 kinetic delivery system capable of firing very high-yield Teller-Ullam thermonuclear projectiles. Use of this weapon is currently forbidden due to a Hungarian-language inscription on the weapon reading "DO NOT USE: BLAST RADIUS EXCEEDS RANGE." The weapon is currently in moderate disrepair, and is not operational at this time.
  • 1 15m-long organic anti-boarding module. Believed to contain a large number of insectoid organisms of unknown disposition (thus, potentially hostile). Current standing orders are to not open this under any circumstances, on account of several inscriptions saying not to.
  • 34 magnetic accelerator cannons, stationed across three separate decks. With a built-in scoreboard, for some reason.
  • 1 "GRAND WAVE MOTION PROJECTION CANNON," an extremely ornately-decorated device located at the bow that accelerates carbon atoms to near-lightspeed somehow. Appears to be intended as a shield-depleting and/or armor-piercing weapon. If a nearby inscription is to be believed, the discharging of this weapon in the atmosphere has catastrophic and highly destructive effects. Exactly how one would go about getting the Solidarity into a planet's atmosphere is currently unknown.
  • 3 magnetic accelerator cannons. Mounted ventrally, with 2km-long rails. Possibly intended for waste disposal, as no ammunition has been found; however, onboard machinery has been used to create more-or-less functional rounds.
  • 12 high-powered chemical lasers designed for missile interception.

8. Ship shielding capabilities: (no op shielding that cant be damaged) All attempts to locate actual shielding have failed. It would appear that the Solidarity was intended to rely solely on its exceptionally thick armor plating.
9. Ship supply needs: (food? water? atmosphere?)The Solidarity seems to be mostly self-sustaining in terms of its atmosphere, though attempts to identify exactly what replenishes the atmosphere have failed due to the sheer size of the ship. Food-wise, we have about two months' worth of military rations available, and about a month-and-a-half of water. We can, however though, recycle and purify wastewater.
10.Support Vessels: (how many? how big? capabilities?)
Around thirty single-pilot fighters of unknown origin armed with autocannons and guided missiles were discovered in a 'docking bay'-like area. Said fighters bear Soviet-style Russian inscriptions, and appear to be designed for the use of a quadrupedal, digitigrade species. No attempts have been made to fly them.
We also have fifty Foundation-built ES-11 Exoatmospheric Combat Vehicles, which are essentially gun-armed, heavily armored Soyuz capsules. Not even joking. They may be pathetically outmatched, but their armor is thick enough that they can take a serious beating.
Additionally, we have three quite large space shuttle-like landing craft of unknown origin. They were discovered in a hangar, and each is approximately sixty feet long. They are unarmed.

11. Escape Capabilities: (escape pods? how many?)
One 150-meter-long escape vehicle with massive cargo space. For some reason, it is fitted with absurdly large water purification systems and a molecular factory designed to produce krill. Controls are very large, and require mechanical assistance to operate. Around 75 smaller, twelve-man, short-range escape pods are scattered around the ship.


1x "Special Asset 19" (an ISS-style space station, but armed with a large, stationary railgun)

SCP Objects
I won't be using anything OP; most anomalous items the Foundation might use are simply the sort of thing which one could easily do with magic.

Do You Agree To Follow The Rules?: Yes.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About?: Not that I can think of.


O boi

Things are going to be a little awkward with them and the ABSD.
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
BREAKING: CHILEAN PMCS AND BOLIVIAN BORDER PATROL CLASH ALONG BOLIVIAN BORDER, OVER 600 CASUALTIES ON BOTH SIDES...

User avatar
Sterkistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1071
Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Ugh. Why does everyone have OP Leaders ruling their country!?

Like, ML is literally just an ordinary, working-class peasant who studied his way into politics whilst y'all got Gods, Emperors, Vampires 'n shit.

No such thing as a special snowflake.

My ruler is just a War Veteran who got into politics after the war, she's just a person.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics, because they suck ass.
A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.
Time Period: Anytime bb
Tech: FT
Beliefs:
Don't be a numpty

Today, is a bad day

User avatar
Universal Union of Panhumanity
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: May 05, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Universal Union of Panhumanity » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 pm

I'm still here, BTW. I'm just trying to think of what to do for my next post, and catch up on what's going on in the RP.

A 6 Civilisation (or 1.7, depending on your point of view), according to this index.

The Daily Worker: Ministry of Production orders construction of 2000 autonomous shipyards | Flight of the Revolution, depicting the establishment of the Universal Union, set to be released next week | 32nd Strike Fleet established.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 3645
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

So is nobody buying anything from Parfuhmerie because the supplies really aren't that useful for this sort of war, because you guys would rather not (which I'm totally fine with), or because the location is unclear?
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:So is nobody buying anything from Parfuhmerie because the supplies really aren't that useful for this sort of war, because you guys would rather not (which I'm totally fine with), or because the location is unclear?



Reason I) Unclear Location
Reason II)Haven't had a chance to contact you yet
Reason III) I still dont know how big of a mercenary service you provide

Thats about it
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 3645
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Ordocravia wrote:Reason I) Unclear Location
Reason II)Haven't had a chance to contact you yet
Reason III) I still dont know how big of a mercenary service you provide

Thats about it


I. I left it ambiguous so then everyone could buy from there easily while also avoiding the conflict. Right now, I'd wager it's probably somewhere in Jupiter's orbit, far from the fighting but not exactly on the opposite side of the solar system.

II. My own decision, I might have something done about that. I expected that the yellow sandstone-colored island would've been clear against the black void backdrop of space, but it's a small store. Probably wouldn't be visible from its sheer distance & small size, on second thought.

III. It's assassins, not so much mercenaries, though they can certainly be used that way. However, they're more plain combat rather than spaceships, so that might be a problem since you would need them to board an enemy vessel to do much. Except for D'aillisioux & Shiranui, this would mean that the buyer of the service would need to cover travel costs since portals don't function well among hostile people (such as the guards/subordinates of the target). It's not impossible, but when there's a hostile, probably dangerous crew of tens or several hundred in dangerously close proximity to the location, the magic & time costs for portals usually increases to almost impractical amounts as portal costs generally increase based on the threat level of the enemies nearby. As for the two I mentioned, their whole shtick is getting away, so they won't be too limited by teleportation & portals, especially for D'aillisioux. Si'ma Ka'ru might be able to snipe through shields, walls, & windows — or at least damage them — but the others need to get pretty close to their targets.
Last edited by Shwe Tu Colony on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

User avatar
Arkeyana
Minister
 
Posts: 2147
Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Ordocravia wrote:
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:So is nobody buying anything from Parfuhmerie because the supplies really aren't that useful for this sort of war, because you guys would rather not (which I'm totally fine with), or because the location is unclear?



Reason I) Unclear Location
Reason II)Haven't had a chance to contact you yet
Reason III) I still dont know how big of a mercenary service you provide

Thats about it

And reason IV) everyone's concerned with killing the inefficient planet eating monstrosity.
A 4 civilization, according to this index.
Post-Scarcity Utopia with a sphere of influence spanning multiple clusters whilst having thirty galaxies for territory, capable of instantaneous FTL, and in general capable of messing up whatever picks a fight with it.
Generation 47, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Ordocravia wrote:Reason I) Unclear Location
Reason II)Haven't had a chance to contact you yet
Reason III) I still dont know how big of a mercenary service you provide

Thats about it


I. I left it ambiguous so then everyone could buy from there easily while also avoiding the conflict. Right now, I'd wager it's probably somewhere in Jupiter's orbit, far from the fighting but not exactly on the opposite side of the solar system.

II. My own decision, I might have something done about that. I expected that the yellow sandstone-colored island would've been clear against the black void backdrop of space, but it's a small store. Probably wouldn't be visible from its sheer distance & small size, on second thought.

III. It's assassins, not so much mercenaries, though they can certainly be used that way. However, they're more plain combat rather than spaceships, so that might be a problem since you would need them to board an enemy vessel to do much. Except for D'aillisioux & Shiranui, this would mean that the buyer of the service would need to cover travel costs since portals don't function well among hostile people (such as the guards/subordinates of the target). It's not impossible, but when there's a hostile, probably dangerous crew of tens or several hundred in dangerously close proximity to the location, the magic & time costs for portals usually increases to almost impractical amounts as portal costs generally increase based on the threat level of the enemies nearby. As for the two I mentioned, their whole shtick is getting away, so they won't be too limited by teleportation & portals, especially for D'aillisioux. Si'ma Ka'ru might be able to snipe through shields, walls, & windows — or at least damage them — but the others need to get pretty close to their targets.


I dont have a problem with travel costs, I can give you one freighter and it basically gets 300 people covered, Ill probably ask you to take out some Heralds and maybe board an Autobot vessel when I get to it, RN I need to blast something into smithereens with my BigGun V.1™
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 3645
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Ordocravia wrote:I dont have a problem with travel costs, I can give you one freighter and it basically gets 300 people covered, Ill probably ask you to take out some Heralds and maybe board an Autobot vessel when I get to it, RN I need to blast something into smithereens with my BigGun V.1™


Now I'm considering having Mac plant a giant artillery thing near the store for the first person who drops by to use, but at the same time maybe I shouldn't have Mac too involved in this.
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4941
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 am

That moment when it's canon within our nation that we control the SCP.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 am

Higher Japan wrote:That moment when it's canon within our nation that we control the SCP.


They are still your allies in the rp, you can sort it out
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2017
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 am

Pan Asia, don’t godmod or autohit. I refuse to believe that your fleet just teleported to one of my oil rigs, murdered a few workers, and left.
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
BREAKING: CHILEAN PMCS AND BOLIVIAN BORDER PATROL CLASH ALONG BOLIVIAN BORDER, OVER 600 CASUALTIES ON BOTH SIDES...

User avatar
Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1212
Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 am

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Pan Asia, don’t godmod or autohit. I refuse to believe that your fleet just teleported to one of my oil rigs, murdered a few workers, and left.


If he can do that I can send the Fallschirmjägers to shoot up a military base or two.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4941
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Pan Asia, don’t godmod or autohit. I refuse to believe that your fleet just teleported to one of my oil rigs, murdered a few workers, and left.


If he can do that I can send the Fallschirmjägers to shoot up a military base or two.


If y'all can do that I could literally just charge all of the super star destroyer's beam to full planet destroying power.

Oh wait
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:37 am

Waitaminit

So basically PAS is supposedly on the way to invade you, ignoring the rig Autohit incident

My Bombers still are on their way to you, ya know

P. S
If thou PMT's continue doing thine tom-foolery then Ego will have to throweth my Colossus to wreck thee
Last edited by Ordocravia on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2017
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Pan Asia, don’t godmod or autohit. I refuse to believe that your fleet just teleported to one of my oil rigs, murdered a few workers, and left.


If he can do that I can send the Fallschirmjägers to shoot up a military base or two.

Nah, I spoiled over Discord that I was going to send an Army Special Operations team to land in Tagaytay (a small city in the Philippine mountains) to, y’know, harass the local militia, make a fool of their military, and raid rice fields for sinangag*.

*Flied lice
*Flied lice? It is fried rice, you prick!
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
BREAKING: CHILEAN PMCS AND BOLIVIAN BORDER PATROL CLASH ALONG BOLIVIAN BORDER, OVER 600 CASUALTIES ON BOTH SIDES...

User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:44 am

Ey lice boi
Oldoclavia speakingeru
Autohittingu can be counteled by having it rook rike he invadedu himserferu

No Ovelpowelederu shitteru,
How bout dat
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1894
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 am

At the advent of World War 2, the Americans actually bombed Tokyo just to get back at them for bombing Pearl Harbour. They didn't do much damage, and in fact, they missed their intended targets. Basically the same shit here.

I refuse to accept that this is godmodding, as I did not explicitly state the extense of the damage.

Honestly, all I wanted to do was to get the war started dramatically. FFS don't ignore my post. It was meant to get heavily NERF'd.
☯ 百花齐放 ☯
War Theme
National Anthem
Tension Theme
☯ 敢想敢干 ☯
Propaganda
Delegation Theme
Peace Theme
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Founder of The Srivijayan Consortium

{__|____|__}
(☉_(ಠ ʖ ಠ)_⚆)
_♧⛩▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.░▒▓█▇▅▃▂⛴⛈_
News Network Leader Screen (Q&A) Factbooks Embassy Programme ♫+ Full Soundtrack OOC Me Open Discord
Did you know that every letter in the "PROPAGANDA" part of my sig links a different video?

A 10.5 civilization. MT-PMT. This nation supports my candid political vision for Asia; ⚙chl♢cratic, Λngl⚬ph⚬bic, Syncre✠ic, and Essent♂alis♀.


User avatar
Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:51 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:At the advent of World War 2, the Americans actually bombed Tokyo just to get back at them for bombing Pearl Harbour. They didn't do much damage, and in fact, they missed their intended targets. Basically the same shit here.

I refuse to accept that this is godmodding, as I did not explicitly state the extense of the damage.

Honestly, all I wanted to do was to get the war started dramatically. FFS don't ignore my post. It was meant to get heavily NERF'd.


Yet it still was autohitting
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently fighting to obtain the Chaos-Bringer and have him at it's disposal

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2017
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:At the advent of World War 2, the Americans actually bombed Tokyo just to get back at them for bombing Pearl Harbour. They didn't do much damage, and in fact, they missed their intended targets. Basically the same shit here.

I refuse to accept that this is godmodding, as I did not explicitly state the extense of the damage.

Honestly, all I wanted to do was to get the war started dramatically. FFS don't ignore my post. It was meant to get heavily NERF'd.

I understand the historical context, but I still can’t accept your post.

It might not have been godmodding, but I still find it as autohitting. I don’t see how a fleet could just jump into the waters of the Gulf of Mexico from the Pacific Ocean (we control the Panama Canal, sorry for not mentioning), carry out an attack on civilians where it’s likely it would be protected by Navy patrols, and just leave.

At the very least, you should have OOCly announced your presence in Exodian waters by describing the mission of your hidden submarine beforehand, and it would have been somewhat acceptable.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
A small, PMT island-archipelago nation with right-centrist/neoconservative views and
an economy heavily based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
Factbooks unreliable, forum posts reliable
”MT-PMT military tech isn’t a viable response to FT mil-tech”:
https://youtu.be/mUgI5LfCEME
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
BREAKING: CHILEAN PMCS AND BOLIVIAN BORDER PATROL CLASH ALONG BOLIVIAN BORDER, OVER 600 CASUALTIES ON BOTH SIDES...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: North America Inc, Yheroglavia

Advertisement

Remove ads