NATION

PASSWORD

Maritimes War (IC/Signups/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Lamerika
Diplomat
 
Posts: 539
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Maritimes War (IC/Signups/MT)

Postby Lamerika » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:20 am

Image

OOC
Map of the Area

St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
Eastern Sea Guards

On any other day, the small, seaside town of St. John's would be quiet. The sun rising of the Atlantic would light the way for men and women heading out for the day, and cast a warm glow over the fishermen loading up their boats for a long days work. Any other day, the city would be something straight out of a postcard, colourful houses lining the streets, children walking off to school, but as the sirens began to sound, it became clear this was not any other day. They began feint, off in the distance, before the were almost deafening. Children dissipated from the streets, fishermen abandoned their boats at the docks while young men and women burst into the street.

"Ships coming over the Horizon! Everyone get to the armoury!" People shriek, "Defend the city!"

Just across the bay, on Baccalieu Island, war ships set sail. 2 Carriers, 5 Cruisers, 10 destroyers, 5 frigates and other small craft left the harbour. An any fleet as out there, fast approaching the east coast, and the Lamerikan Navy would be damned if they let them near the shore without a fight.
THE LAMERIKAN SYNDICALIST FEDERATION
"Can I give you some f*cking fruit juice?" -Zizek
- OOC - Our Leader - Military - Overview - Q & A
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 am

Off the coast of Lamerika, 2:00 local time
"Sir, we're approaching the Lamerikan coast."
"Reduce speed to 10 knots and radio them to tell them were here to help."
"Yessir."

Radio Transmission:
Attention Lamerika, we are the Artherian navy and are here to help. Do not fire. We will be in the city within 15 minutes. Again, so not fire.
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
Atkemri
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 am

The Atkemrian fleet prepares for the invasion. The ships are being cleaned as Lucky Wells prepares to make a official declaration of war. The cameras are all aimed at him. He stands at his podium "We the federation of Atkemri officially declare war on Lamerika on the basis of war crimes. Unless they send all of their leadership to us to be tried. We will have take them by force. Including James Taylor the leader. I have one message for Lamerika. Surrender the men. And to Taylor surrender yourself." He steps away as a silence goes through the room. The Atkemrian navy begins moving toward Halfaix.
Some NS stats are used.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Priado
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Priado » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 am

5 Priadese Destroyers get ready for the worse, the tanks also get in the line of defense.

User avatar
Novaya Equestria
Minister
 
Posts: 2771
Founded: May 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novaya Equestria » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 am

Reichstag Council Room, Reichstag
Morales, Federal Republic of Alnoria, Novaya
Capital City of the Novayan Confederation


Inside the Reichstag Council Room, President Steven Anderson, Vice President William Atkinson, the Confederation's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Department Secretaries were watching the situation near St. John's. Some of them appear shocked, others felt disgusted, most don't know what to express, and few never made any emotions. "As you can tell, the Lamerikan Citizen Army and its supporters massacred an entire Atkkemrian platoon, an action the Atkemrian government considered to be cold blooded, heartless murder. Right now, it will erupt into a full blown, freshly made, unplanned conflict." President Steven Anderson spoke, his tone being that of disgust.

"What are the orders for today, Mister President?" General Pavel Luddenkampf, the current chairman of the Novayan Joint Chiefs of Staff, asked. "We will send an observation and monitoring force in order to make sure that it won't evolve into a nuclear war. I want 1st Carrier Task Force, also known as Carrier Strike Group 1, ready. I also want the 14th Alnorian Transportation Company and the 2nd Nemarian Marine Battalion ready." Answered President Anderson just as Borealis Mir Norsoutha-Tomoshima - the 20-year old 3-stars Novayan Confederation Naval Forces Admiral, liberator of Morales, and the one who led the overthrow of the Nazi regime, which organized a coup d'etat against the stratocratic government - enters. The young Admiral, having joined the Novayan Naval Forces at age 12 (to further his education) and graduated from the High Command Naval Academy at age 17, looked at them and spoke, "Did I interrupted something important?"

"Yes, Admiral Borealis Norsoutha. It's about the whole thing going on in the Lamerikan Maritimes." Vice President Atkinson responded as he gestured to the screen. "I see. I take it you wanted my Carrier Task Force to help observe and monitor the conflict?" Admiral Borealis asked. "Of course, Admiral. You and Vice Admirals Ushanka Zoborov and Pina Co Lada will be in charge of this observation and monitoring operation."

"Of course. Are we allowed to engage if any parties attacked us?"

"Yes, just for self defense. You may take your leave." Vice President Atkinson replied and the Admiral left. "Foreign Affairs Secretary Heinrich Hunmenkoff, please inform all parties of our intentions of sending an observation and monitoring force."

From: Government of the Novayan Confederation
To: All Parties Involved

Greetings, everyone. We'd like to inform you all of our intentions of sending an observation and monitoring force in order to make sure that this war won't escalate into a major world war, or a major nuclear war. We don't want things to escalate out of control, so I'd like to ask you all not to engage the Novayan observers and monitors, who will only defend themselves in self defense. Please, try not to give them lots of trouble.
//To anyone who knows me, I am an overreacting brony. And also an overreacting Otaku.
(° Д °|||)
I'm RPing as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) that follows Enlightened Socialism.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria. And now RPing as a [REDACTED] nation again, depending on la chances.
Simple Solution to Traffic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzzSao6ypE

I'm pro-Duterte. Yer argument is invalid.

User avatar
Infernia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Infernia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Waters of Newfoundland Island
Infernian 13th Naval Fleet




As the sun rose, the deck of the UPS Tyndaridae undulated with crewmen preparing for an ensuing battle; fueling jets and helicopters, and arming batteries. The bridge however, was calmer, with captains conversing with the Grand Admiral of the Infernian Navy, Leviathan de Invidia. Leviathan was wearing an ornamental white naval uniform, but still had his signature red-lensed glasses that he was almost never seen without. "Keep the Genetrix on standby, farther out in the Labrador, and I want the Germatrix twins close to the Tyndaridae. The Gnatrix missleboats should patrol Novaterra for flanks." Leviathan commanded.

"Yes, sir." Stated Lieutenant Feurety, as the Infernian fleet moved into defensive positions in the Bay of Notre Dame; hoping to use aquitorial chokepoints to hinder a mainland invasion. With the Tyndaridae moving into position, Leviathan attempted to hail any allied ships or the Lamerikan navy for further instructions.

"Greetings." He said. "We are battle ready and eager to work with you all."
Last edited by Infernia on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The Premier | Embassy Programme | Any Questions?

"Death renders all things equal"

Vox News: The Extranormal Occurrence Known For Her Appetite Of Porcelain Has Been Reapprehended After Killing Dr. Patterson With An Antique Teapot. Making This The First Reported Case Of A 'Nick-Nack Pattiwhack'  Man Masquerading As A Doctor Poisons 12 Employees Of The Ministry Of Finance  The Weather: Partly Cloudy 

User avatar
Estude
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estude » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 pm

ESTUDE
ARMY BASE ALPHA

The Su-27 started up its engine as it slowly edged towards the runway, along with 10 other SUs and 6 F-35s, crowding near the run way. Crewmen standing on the edge of the runway, waving their hats at the jets, preparing to take off the run way.

Their plan? Set up a fascist state in Lamerika. And if they were to invade, they would need to knock out the Lamerikan air forces. The plan was for the SU-27s to draw out some jets as so F-35s could shoot down the enemy jets, get an idea on where their airbases were, then retreat. But the planes were still armed to the teeth, and fuel tanks filled up to the brim.


Official declarations of war had not been called in yet as to keep surprise going as to avoid large amounts fortifications that may have been set up had they declared it. Whether or not the operation to set up a foreign fascist government would be a success was highly debated between the generals in Estude.

User avatar
Polvamaa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polvamaa » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:18 am

Aircraft Carrier "Pitka"
The air squadron Alpha was taking off from the aircraft carrier, searching for Lamerikan naval and air forces and to establish air superiority in the area. The planes were taking off with speed, crewmen shouted "Elagu Põlvamaa! (Heil Polvamaa!)" when each plane took off.

Meanwhile, the commanders were attempting to establish a link with Estude forces. They are currently awaiting responses.
Add 600 to Post count.Sequel To "Sino Nations".
NS Stats (Other than Economy) Have been regarded as evil libel.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/C4pnXrJ
TG me if your interested in having YN in a HOI4 mod.

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 am

Polvamaa wrote:Aircraft Carrier "Pitka"
The air squadron Alpha was taking off from the aircraft carrier, searching for Lamerikan naval and air forces and to establish air superiority in the area. The planes were taking off with speed, crewmen shouted "Elagu Põlvamaa! (Heil Polvamaa!)" when each plane took off.

Meanwhile, the commanders were attempting to establish a link with Estude forces. They are currently awaiting responses.

St. John's Harbor, onboard the Aircraft carrier the INS Athena
"Sir, we have detected Polvamaan aircraft heading towards our position." An officer said to Admrial John Deere.
"Launch some F-76 Wolf Multi-Role fighters to take care of them. And tell the other ships to prepare their anti-aircraft weapons."
" Yessir. "

On the flight deck of the Athena
"All hands, prepare battle stations! Open combat has been authorized. We are launching 10 F-76 fighters! After that, the ship launched the fighters. The WAR had begun.
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
Polvamaa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polvamaa » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 am

On Aircraft Carrier "Pitka"
"My Admiral, Air squadron Alpha has been damaged"
"By who?"
"A pilot said its the Artherians who are doing it."
"Send in Air Squadron Alpha and call 25 more planes from the homeland."
"Yes, my admiral!"
Add 600 to Post count.Sequel To "Sino Nations".
NS Stats (Other than Economy) Have been regarded as evil libel.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/C4pnXrJ
TG me if your interested in having YN in a HOI4 mod.

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

Polvamaa wrote:On Aircraft Carrier "Pitka"
"My Admiral, Air squadron Alpha has been damaged"
"By who?"
"A pilot said its the Artherians who are doing it."
"Send in Air Squadron Alpha and call 25 more planes from the homeland."
"Yes, my admiral!"

Onboard the Athena
"Sir! The enemy is launching more fighters!"
"Goddamn it! Recall the fighters and tell the ships to prepare for an attack."
" Yessir! "
Radio transmission:
All fighters, return to your carriers at once! All ships prepare for battle and activate your Ageis system. ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!!! "
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
Lamerika
Diplomat
 
Posts: 539
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:38 am

Olympia, Lamerikan Capital
National House

"We will have take them by force. Including James Taylor the leader. I have one message for Lamerika. Surrender the men. And to Taylor surrender yourself." The screen switched off, leaving the room in temporary darkness until the lights turned back on, shining through the tobacco smoke. Illuminated was a small board room, a projector which had just played President Wells speech resting on a long center table. Seated at the table was a collection of men and women, the Executive Committee of the All-Industrial Congress.

"Well." Taylor said, sitting at the end of the table, "This is rather unexpected." He sighed, inhaling smoke from his cigar.

"They think they can waltz up to our gates, and demand we surrender?" Another secretary spoke up.

"They've got balls, I'll give 'em that." Taylor nodded, "If only they had the brains to match." He rose from the chair, and began to pace the room.

"No one will accept this." A man in the back of the room said.

"Aye. So neither will we. Send word to the Commanders on the east coast, tell them we are at war. If anyone of the bastards wants on Lamerikan shores, send them to hell." Taylor made to walk out of the room, "Homeland or Death, Comrades. Vive la révolution."

"Vive la révolution!"

Cabot Straight
2nd Carrier Fleet
LSS Hochelaga - Kuznetsov-class Carrier

The attitude on board the Lamerikan Aircraft Carrier, the Hochelaga, was tense to say the least. The crew was making final preparations, jets taxing into position while the Carrier and it's fleet drifted towards Halifax. On the bridge, Flag Officer Adam Delafuente stared out at the ocean with a pair of binoculars.

"Comrade, evacuation of the Coastal Cities has begun, only the militias will remain." A Junior officer informed Delafuente, who nodded in response, "We've also got allied ships moving into position around Newfoundland."

"Excellent. Tell them we've got enemy forces amassing near Halifax, see if they want to help out a tad, eh?"

"Right comrade."

"Okay comrades, this is it! We're going to war!" Delafuente roared, "Get fighters in their air right now! Keep the carriers and escorts back in the straight, while the bulk of the fleet pushes forward to meet the enemy before they reach the mainland! Understood?"

"Aye Comrade!"

Within the next minutes, LF-16 "Faker" fighter jets were racing off the deck of the two Lamerikan Carriers, 24 in total, while a few of their escorts remaining behind while the main force of Lamerikan ships moved to intercept hostiles before they could reach the coast of Halifax. Meanwhile, radio crews got to work hailing allied ships.

"Allied forces, we read you loud and clear. We are aware of hostiles moving west, towards the south East Coast. We will hold the line, request who hit their flanks..."
THE LAMERIKAN SYNDICALIST FEDERATION
"Can I give you some f*cking fruit juice?" -Zizek
- OOC - Our Leader - Military - Overview - Q & A
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

User avatar
Novaya Equestria
Minister
 
Posts: 2771
Founded: May 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:45 am

"Sovereign Watch"
International Waters
57km east from Avalon Peninsula
Admiral Borealis Norsoutha
1st Carrier Task Force


Warships of the 1st Carrier Task Force finally arrives near the designated war zone as Admiral Borealis Norsoutha broadcast to all parties involved, "Attention, all parties involved. This is Admiral Borealis Norsoutha, commander of the Novayan Naval Forces 1st Carrier Task Force. I would like for everyone to not engage us while we observe and monitor the whole situation here. Please respond."
//To anyone who knows me, I am an overreacting brony. And also an overreacting Otaku.
(° Д °|||)
I'm RPing as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) that follows Enlightened Socialism.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria. And now RPing as a [REDACTED] nation again, depending on la chances.
Simple Solution to Traffic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzzSao6ypE

I'm pro-Duterte. Yer argument is invalid.

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:"Sovereign Watch"
International Waters
57km east from Avalon Peninsula
Admiral Borealis Norsoutha
1st Carrier Task Force


Warships of the 1st Carrier Task Force finally arrives near the designated war zone as Admiral Borealis Norsoutha broadcast to all parties involved, "Attention, all parties involved. This is Admiral Borealis Norsoutha, commander of the Novayan Naval Forces 1st Carrier Task Force. I would like for everyone to not engage us while we observe and monitor the whole situation here. Please respond."

"This is Admrial John Deere of the Artherian Navy and we are requesting you leave the warzone at once. Open hostilities between the two forces has started."
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy
 
Posts: 207
Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

The African Frontier

The Eurasian Federation has announced they r support to protect the sovereignty of the Lamerikan Federation against the coalition created by the Atkemrian, Which by the Imperial Court of War have been labeled a diseased species much like the bloodsuckers in the world.By official meaning, absolute termination is ordered and enforced by the Third Emperor, Lord Victor Vonstein, the Devil's Butcher given by Generals on his psychotic nature of entertainment by torturing his enemies.

The Federation has deployed 14 biological missiles with modified mustard gas to expand a wider range of distance when used on enemy targets, when the missiles strikes the surface with them being undetectable on radar by stealth technology.The estimated time of striking an Atkemrian city or town in the Northern African region is 10 to 8 minutes as the missiles where launched from Turkish Province, nearest to Africa.Following 4 Kalin Nuclear submarine, 5 Emperor Battleships, 5 Destroyers and one Aircraft carrier with 600 ready pilots, setting course to enemy International waters as a march of 600 Thousand Military units begins in the storming of the Egyptian Nation beginning the first country to fall into the hands of the Federation with reports of rumored genocide and burning of mosques and churches by the extreme secularistic policies by the Imperial Government against religious movements deemed to be the bane of Mankind's progress.Type 96 Main tanks wouuod soon to be spotted crossing into Atkemri from the Libyan border with Libya being a vassal of Eurasia as the Federation crawls into the continent, slowly by effectively with International law being thrown out the window as Eurasia stands as a global dictatorial powerhouse in the world.Artillery shelling of border villages would start with mobilized vehicles rushing in with machine guns hymning at terrified citizens and confused guards with five F-55 Combat fighters flying over head unloading payloads of thermobaric bombs(Non-Nuclear) with a blast yield of 44 tons of TNT, nicknamed "Father of all bombs" over areas not yet in the hands of the Nationalist Military from the Libyan Desert Airfield, these will be seen in the rest of the conflict as Humanitarian organizations have been messaged You will be targeted for assisting the enemy by the Black Pentagram, the military headquarters in Utopium City, Central Asia with other branches of the command in undisclosed bunkers of the Eurasian Federation, in case of nuclear attack.Now from these heinous attacks, the Federation awaits for their foe to show them a good fight.
Last edited by -The Eurasian Empire- on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 am

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Polvamaa wrote:On Aircraft Carrier "Pitka"
"My Admiral, Air squadron Alpha has been damaged"
"By who?"
"A pilot said its the Artherians who are doing it."
"Send in Air Squadron Alpha and call 25 more planes from the homeland."
"Yes, my admiral!"

Onboard the Athena
"Sir! The enemy is launching more fighters!"
"Goddamn it! Recall the fighters and tell the ships to prepare for an attack."
" Yessir! "
Radio transmission:
All fighters, return to your carriers at once! All ships prepare for battle and activate your Ageis system. ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!!! "

St. Johns Harbor
The time has come. Ship to ship battle. The missile destroyers fired their Hellbringer cruise missiles. The two battleships with their very large guns. Damage has been done to the enemy fleet. The first salvo had been fired.
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
Atkemri
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:04 pm

-The Eurasian Empire- wrote:The African Frontier

The Eurasian Federation has announced they r support to protect the sovereignty of the Lamerikan Federation against the coalition created by the Atkemrian, Which by the Imperial Court of War have been labeled a diseased species much like the bloodsuckers in the world.By official meaning, absolute termination is ordered and enforced by the Third Emperor, Lord Victor Vonstein, the Devil's Butcher given by Generals on his psychotic nature of entertainment by torturing his enemies.

The Federation has deployed 14 biological missiles with modified mustard gas to expand a wider range of distance when used on enemy targets, when the missiles strikes the surface with them being undetectable on radar by stealth technology.The estimated time of striking an Atkemrian city or town in the Northern African region is 10 to 8 minutes as the missiles where launched from Turkish Province, nearest to Africa.Following 4 Kalin Nuclear submarine, 5 Emperor Battleships, 5 Destroyers and one Aircraft carrier with 600 ready pilots, setting course to enemy International waters as a march of 600 Thousand Military units begins in the storming of the Egyptian Nation beginning the first country to fall into the hands of the Federation with reports of rumored genocide and burning of mosques and churches by the extreme secularistic policies by the Imperial Government against religious movements deemed to be the bane of Mankind's progress.Type 96 Main tanks wouuod soon to be spotted crossing into Atkemri from the Libyan border with Libya being a vassal of Eurasia as the Federation crawls into the continent, slowly by effectively with International law being thrown out the window as Eurasia stands as a global dictatorial powerhouse in the world.Artillery shelling of border villages would start with mobilized vehicles rushing in with machine guns hymning at terrified citizens and confused guards with five F-55 Combat fighters flying over head unloading payloads of thermobaric bombs(Non-Nuclear) with a blast yield of 44 tons of TNT, nicknamed "Father of all bombs" over areas not yet in the hands of the Nationalist Military from the Libyan Desert Airfield, these will be seen in the rest of the conflict as Humanitarian organizations have been messaged You will be targeted for assisting the enemy by the Black Pentagram, the military headquarters in Utopium City, Central Asia with other branches of the command in undisclosed bunkers of the Eurasian Federation, in case of nuclear attack.Now from these heinous attacks, the Federation awaits for their foe to show them a good fight.

ATKEMRIAN-LIBYAN BORDER
The Libyan-Atkemrian border was very militarized with at least 1,000 members of the military on it at all time. As soon as the tanks were seen they were fired upon with RPGs as communication officers went to inform the rest of the military. Multiple border towns hear the fighting and the militias in them mobilize.
THE SKIES
Atkemrian model N-32s engage the F-55s to stop the bombing. Bombers target the artillery and vehicles.
Some NS stats are used.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Estude
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estude » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:47 pm

1OO MILES OFF OF LAMERIKA


The 10 SU-27s leveled off at 18,000 meters above sea level while the F-35s soared 5 thousand meters above them. The SU squadron nicknamed "Bait" was in a V flight formation, every pilot scanning the clouds and checking their radars for enemy contacts. Flight lead "Bait" 1 checked into his radio, flight command back in Estude was calling in.

"Bait 1, we are getting transmissions from Polvamaa. They are offering support currently to help fight the Lamerikans. They must've pinged you or just gotten a glimpse of your silhouette. Do not fire upon Polvamaa jets. We are currently transmitting them your position as to not shoot you down"

Bait one cocked his head to the side, still watching the skies "Transmitter, this is Bait 1, we copy. Make sure to let them know if they want to help, get them flying over Scatarie Island and Cape Breton Island. Continuing flight towards Halifax"

"Good luck Bait 1, Long live the strongest"

"Long live the strongest"

5 thousand meters above them, "Catch" squad was pinging targets on their radar. No missile lock just yet, but it was as if they had 360 view of the battlefield. The Lamerikans were here, the F-76 multi role fighters were approaching the Polvamaans. When the Su-27s started getting pinged, the F-35s, at least in theory would be able to provide cover. Thumbs were rubbing on the triggers, anxiously waiting for the enemy pilots to pop into sight.

The thing they had been trained to do since 16 was on the horizon. And the young pilots were itching for blood

User avatar
The United Artherian Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 567
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Estude wrote:1OO MILES OFF OF LAMERIKA


The 10 SU-27s leveled off at 18,000 meters above sea level while the F-35s soared 5 thousand meters above them. The SU squadron nicknamed "Bait" was in a V flight formation, every pilot scanning the clouds and checking their radars for enemy contacts. Flight lead "Bait" 1 checked into his radio, flight command back in Estude was calling in.

"Bait 1, we are getting transmissions from Polvamaa. They are offering support currently to help fight the Lamerikans. They must've pinged you or just gotten a glimpse of your silhouette. Do not fire upon Polvamaa jets. We are currently transmitting them your position as to not shoot you down"

Bait one cocked his head to the side, still watching the skies "Transmitter, this is Bait 1, we copy. Make sure to let them know if they want to help, get them flying over Scatarie Island and Cape Breton Island. Continuing flight towards Halifax"

"Good luck Bait 1, Long live the strongest"

"Long live the strongest"

5 thousand meters above them, "Catch" squad was pinging targets on their radar. No missile lock just yet, but it was as if they had 360 view of the battlefield. The Lamerikans were here, the F-76 multi role fighters were approaching the Polvamaans. When the Su-27s started getting pinged, the F-35s, at least in theory would be able to provide cover. Thumbs were rubbing on the triggers, anxiously waiting for the enemy pilots to pop into sight.

The thing they had been trained to do since 16 was on the horizon. And the young pilots were itching for blood

The INS Athena, the Bridge
"Admiral! The Lamerikians are being attacked by Estude!" An officer said.
"Launch the drones. Arm them with machine guns and Hellfire missiles."
" YESSIR! "
The Flight deck
"ATTENTION DRONE PILOTS, prepare your drones!" Five minutes later, they were in the air, attacking the Estude pilots. Most of Estudes were defeated in less than 30 minutes.
Last edited by The United Artherian Federation on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to me as "Artheria" both OOC and IC.
Male, Pro-Trump, American, Not Gay

Embassy Program Link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417425
This nation represents what would happen if I formed my own nation.
DEFCON Level Currently: 1 2 3 4 [5]
ANA: Federative Holdings Inc. aquires ImperialAir, Renames it FederalAir.|Nothing else. Have a nice day!

User avatar
Atkemri
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Lamerika wrote:Olympia, Lamerikan Capital
National House

"We will have take them by force. Including James Taylor the leader. I have one message for Lamerika. Surrender the men. And to Taylor surrender yourself." The screen switched off, leaving the room in temporary darkness until the lights turned back on, shining through the tobacco smoke. Illuminated was a small board room, a projector which had just played President Wells speech resting on a long center table. Seated at the table was a collection of men and women, the Executive Committee of the All-Industrial Congress.

"Well." Taylor said, sitting at the end of the table, "This is rather unexpected." He sighed, inhaling smoke from his cigar.

"They think they can waltz up to our gates, and demand we surrender?" Another secretary spoke up.

"They've got balls, I'll give 'em that." Taylor nodded, "If only they had the brains to match." He rose from the chair, and began to pace the room.

"No one will accept this." A man in the back of the room said.

"Aye. So neither will we. Send word to the Commanders on the east coast, tell them we are at war. If anyone of the bastards wants on Lamerikan shores, send them to hell." Taylor made to walk out of the room, "Homeland or Death, Comrades. Vive la révolution."

"Vive la révolution!"

Cabot Straight
2nd Carrier Fleet
LSS Hochelaga - Kuznetsov-class Carrier

The attitude on board the Lamerikan Aircraft Carrier, the Hochelaga, was tense to say the least. The crew was making final preparations, jets taxing into position while the Carrier and it's fleet drifted towards Halifax. On the bridge, Flag Officer Adam Delafuente stared out at the ocean with a pair of binoculars.

"Comrade, evacuation of the Coastal Cities has begun, only the militias will remain." A Junior officer informed Delafuente, who nodded in response, "We've also got allied ships moving into position around Newfoundland."

"Excellent. Tell them we've got enemy forces amassing near Halifax, see if they want to help out a tad, eh?"

"Right comrade."

"Okay comrades, this is it! We're going to war!" Delafuente roared, "Get fighters in their air right now! Keep the carriers and escorts back in the straight, while the bulk of the fleet pushes forward to meet the enemy before they reach the mainland! Understood?"

"Aye Comrade!"

Within the next minutes, LF-16 "Faker" fighter jets were racing off the deck of the two Lamerikan Carriers, 24 in total, while a few of their escorts remaining behind while the main force of Lamerikan ships moved to intercept hostiles before they could reach the coast of Halifax. Meanwhile, radio crews got to work hailing allied ships.

"Allied forces, we read you loud and clear. We are aware of hostiles moving west, towards the south East Coast. We will hold the line, request who hit their flanks..."

The fleet stops a couple miles away from the coast of Halifax. The ships stay idle at the coast as recon drones begin to scout the city of Halifax. As far as the drone sees there are no civilians except militia members. The crewmembers watch the drone feed carefully examining it. The admiral of the armada Toloplize Falk walks to the radio and tells the aircraft carrier to launch the bombers. Fighters launch with them to support the bombers.
Some NS stats are used.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Novaya Equestria
Minister
 
Posts: 2771
Founded: May 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:"Sovereign Watch"
International Waters
57km east from Avalon Peninsula
Admiral Borealis Norsoutha
1st Carrier Task Force


Warships of the 1st Carrier Task Force finally arrives near the designated war zone as Admiral Borealis Norsoutha broadcast to all parties involved, "Attention, all parties involved. This is Admiral Borealis Norsoutha, commander of the Novayan Naval Forces 1st Carrier Task Force. I would like for everyone to not engage us while we observe and monitor the whole situation here. Please respond."

"This is Admrial John Deere of the Artherian Navy and we are requesting you leave the warzone at once. Open hostilities between the two forces has started."

"Sovereign Watch"
International Waters
57km east from Avalon Peninsula
Admiral Borealis Norsoutha
1st Carrier Task Force


"We will not deviate from our observation and monitoring duties, but we're willing to head to a position outside the warzone."
//To anyone who knows me, I am an overreacting brony. And also an overreacting Otaku.
(° Д °|||)
I'm RPing as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) that follows Enlightened Socialism.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria. And now RPing as a [REDACTED] nation again, depending on la chances.
Simple Solution to Traffic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzzSao6ypE

I'm pro-Duterte. Yer argument is invalid.

User avatar
Furbish Islands
Diplomat
 
Posts: 956
Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Furbish Islands » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

FIS Panther, Atlantic Fleet Alpha
International Waters


The fleet has set sail for North America. But they're not at their usual patrol route, or getting resupplied in the US or Canada. It will instead go to Lamerika. But very away. That is too far away to be spotted, or even seen as a threat. The fleet has been sent to assist the Atkemrians, and to not get involved directly unless attacked first.

Two FS-H12 class hospital ships, the FIS Birch and FIS Palm, were sent to support the Atkemrian fleet. The ships made it clear that they did not want a fight.

When they got near the Atkemrians, they sent a message:
[ FIS BIRCH AND FIS PALM -----> ATKEMRI FLEET ] Hello, we will be supporting your attack. We have 2 hospital ships that are heading your way. Supply planes may come if needed.
Last edited by Furbish Islands on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
❊This is a signature virus. Copy and paste it onto your signature to spread it.❊
I do not use NS stats. I won't be very active because of school.
Embassy Program | Factbooks | My Discord Server
Recent FINN News Stories: New Port in Zareski Completed, Expected to Bring Even More Jobs | Ferry Prices on the Rise Due to More People Taking Them Instead of Planes | Boeing Has Won the Bid For the FP-AS12 | Thorium Imports Have Skyrocketed, While Uranium Imports Decreased
Weather: Furby City: Sunny, few clouds | Tauvaki: Sunny, no clouds | Letehi: Sunny, few clouds | Boreem: Rainy, few showers | Sernard: Coudy, slightly | Lekedi: Sunny, no clouds, windy

User avatar
Atkemri
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 am

Furbish Islands wrote:FIS Panther, Atlantic Fleet Alpha
International Waters


The fleet has set sail for North America. But they're not at their usual patrol route, or getting resupplied in the US or Canada. It will instead go to Lamerika. But very away. That is too far away to be spotted, or even seen as a threat. The fleet has been sent to assist the Atkemrians, and to not get involved directly unless attacked first.

Two FS-H12 class hospital ships, the FIS Birch and FIS Palm, were sent to support the Atkemrian fleet. The ships made it clear that they did not want a fight.

When they got near the Atkemrians, they sent a message:
[ FIS BIRCH AND FIS PALM -----> ATKEMRI FLEET ] Hello, we will be supporting your attack. We have 2 hospital ships that are heading your way. Supply planes may come if needed.

ATKEMRIAN FLEET----->FIS BIRCH AND FIS PALM Good. Do not fly over Libya because that is enemy territory.
Some NS stats are used.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Lamerika
Diplomat
 
Posts: 539
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:55 am

Halifax
3rd Dragoon Guards

Men and women scurried throughout Halifax, hastily constructing barricades and fortifications, placing sandbags and machine guns the windows of homes, overlooking the beaches. There was a regiment sized force in the City, mainly infantry and some armoured vehicles; A company of BTR-60PBs and BTRs respectively. Their were for M-13 Kodiak MBTs, as well as handful of technicals and trucks. 2 Tunguska AA Guns were stationed farther from the front lines, scanning the skies trying to get a missile lock on enemy drones.

Regimental Commanders watched the enemy from the shore with binoculars, "Looks like we've got enemy air inbound hot. Outlaw actual, do you have eyes on?"

"Roger that, comrade." High above the city, the Squadron of Lamerikan jets circled. "We've got two groups of hostiles, one coming down past Cape Breton, the other moving towards the east coast. Flights Alpha and Bravo, take the the north, the rest of us will head down and defend the coast. Vive la révolution, Comrades." The Squadron broke into two, one heading to engage the Estudians, the other heading to fend off the main invasion force heading for the coast.
THE LAMERIKAN SYNDICALIST FEDERATION
"Can I give you some f*cking fruit juice?" -Zizek
- OOC - Our Leader - Military - Overview - Q & A
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

User avatar
Atkemri
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Lamerika wrote:Halifax
3rd Dragoon Guards

Men and women scurried throughout Halifax, hastily constructing barricades and fortifications, placing sandbags and machine guns the windows of homes, overlooking the beaches. There was a regiment sized force in the City, mainly infantry and some armoured vehicles; A company of BTR-60PBs and BTRs respectively. Their were for M-13 Kodiak MBTs, as well as handful of technicals and trucks. 2 Tunguska AA Guns were stationed farther from the front lines, scanning the skies trying to get a missile lock on enemy drones.

Regimental Commanders watched the enemy from the shore with binoculars, "Looks like we've got enemy air inbound hot. Outlaw actual, do you have eyes on?"

"Roger that, comrade." High above the city, the Squadron of Lamerikan jets circled. "We've got two groups of hostiles, one coming down past Cape Breton, the other moving towards the east coast. Flights Alpha and Bravo, take the the north, the rest of us will head down and defend the coast. Vive la révolution, Comrades." The Squadron broke into two, one heading to engage the Estudians, the other heading to fend off the main invasion force heading for the coast.

5TH SQUADRON
"We got some hostiles on our south." The squadron leader would order the the fighters to split in two directions. One to provide support for the bombers and the other to fight the Lamerican jets. The bombers now in striking range release their bombs on the city below.
Some NS stats are used.
Trump 4 life
AMERICA
If that didn't tell you all you need to know about me then I don't know what will.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

Next

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chuching, Google [Bot], Mazujotai, McNernia, Ostehaar, Rietumimark, Romanussia, Rykil, The Vahkiran, Zipangese Star Empire

Remove ads