NATION

PASSWORD

Kittens!

Your go-to place for all the above-board and under-the-table trade dealings of the Global Trade Fair!
Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Kittens!

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:06 pm

Kittens!

The secret to this game is kittens.

I don't just mean that kittens are the best good (though they are). I mean that I played this game like a kitten.

That is, I hide in the shadows, ambush weak prey and ruthlessly tear them to shreds before they can react, and then retreat back to the shadows before bigger predators notice me.

Using this, I have managed to get second place in the world for most kittens stashed, at 1255 boxes.

I want to emphasize that I did not use any bots/scripts whatsoever to do so. It was 100% manual. I also did it almost entirely by myself (there was one other nation in my region, Free Stalliongrad, that helped out a little bit, and I think two other nations that stashed exactly one good each, and I shipped a measly five crates of inspector uniforms over from a puppet at the very beginning of the event, but it was 99% Trotterdam).

All it took is a combination of clever tactics, a sociopathic disregard for other players' feelings, and going an unhealthy amount of time without sleep.

This does mean that I am personally responsible for a large number of players declaring this game to be no fun at all, but that's kittens for you.

The good news is: our new kitten petting zoo is now open for interregional tourists! Admission prices are very reasonable! If I stole from you, you get a 20% discount!
Last edited by Trotterdam on Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strike
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strike » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:09 pm

There is no I in Team

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Strike wrote:There is no I in Team
You forgot to double-post this with your half-dozen puppets, Turoki/Turoki Isle/Lopinka/Alikki-Corra/Lonngeylin/Islander/Vilita/etc.

All of which, incidentally, have an I in their name.

Strike
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Strike » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:15 pm

It was a regional game. Just because you carried your weight for your region doesnt mean you should come on here bragging or complaining about what they did or did not contribute to your victory.

Though, I will point out, the more clever come back would have been the fact that there is an "I" in region.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:17 pm

So it's you who stole all six of my kittens.

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:19 pm

Trotterdam wrote:I want to emphasize that I did not use any bots/scripts whatsoever to do so.

i'd be concerned if someone were botting the minigame- the usual site rules of one click per action still apply :p
that said; super impressive personal achievement, there. congrats on the ranking ^^
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:07 pm

Trotterdam wrote:…an unhealthy amount of time without sleep.

Snipped for relevance.

That was the exactly same thing I did with the 2014 Z-Day event. Now I do this nearly every day thanks to RL.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Trade Fair