NATION

PASSWORD

Mentioned in a Question. . . Why?

Those looking to actually challenge yourselves, beware! Spoilers and answers abound here!
Treadwellia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Mentioned in a Question. . . Why?

Postby Treadwellia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Q: Escade is to Kringalia like Treadwellia is to...
A: Lethen

I never received this question, but apparently, I'm not up on how I connect to these other folks in this analogy. Is anyone able to explain this one?

Thanks from Treadwellia!

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Hell if I know. I figured that one out by trial-and-error.

I do think I figured out the reason for the other two "A is to B like C is to D" questions (even the one where B had ceased to exist), but I did hate that type of question in general. You just have to guess what the author is thinking of, since there's really any number of things that two nations can be compared on.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:42 pm

I never figured that one out either, and didn't even try to figure it out.

The A/B to C/D questions were very much annoying yeah, never got a clue how one could reasonably search for an answer that would be helpful on any of them.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:05 pm

...Okay, no, I thought I had the other two figured out, but on closer inspection I appear to have misremembered the details, and my explanations don't actually work.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:03 am

This one all had to do with their powers as Regional Officers.

Both Escade and Kringalia are Regional Officers of their region and have powers of Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Polls.

Treadwellia (at the time that trivia was going on) was a Regional Officer with Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls. He is now the delegate so this question is outdated at this point. However the only other choice that was a Regional Officer with these same powers was Lethen.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to The Cheat Sheet